Not a TR: Snapshots from another trip to PH-TH (May-June 2023) and to Madagascar (August 2023)

Rom

I have long lost that innocent brotherly joy of a sissy monger's first 2 or 3 TRs when he seeks and basks in the online peer recognition of fellow BM's admiration posts and bitter jealous non-posts.   My first TR was 10 years ago at PY and a did a few more there after that and while I was posting them they were always the most viewed threads.  But it did not end well for me and my PY TRs were all obliterated.  Unique testimonies with 1000s of pics of an era lost for good but with the upside being that I didn't have to feel guilty anymore about the ladyboys I had exposed as prostis and intimately for the sake of more web-"likes".  After joining LBR I did a few more TRs, but they never recaptured the enthusiasm and X-ratedness of my earlier ones.  In fact the zen master of Enthusiastic-TRing the great Snoopdawg himself told me that in my last TR (from the perspective of my shirt can you believe I did that?) I came across as "desillusioned." I think he had a point and the reason I am still TRing is because I like to write and this Board can use my ramblings since no one else is TRing.  So view this TR as my contribution to the Board's post-count since I am not so proficient at the few active topics.  But it will not be a blow-by-blow TR like most BMs lik'em.  It will be a loose collection of trip moments.  Here is an example:

I arrived yesterday in Manila at NAIA airport.  It's safer to take the yellow metered airport taxis as your name and destination gets on record by the dispatcher who gives you a piece of paper with the taxi ID.  Yet they still try to scam you.  The one I took yesterday had the meter set like a slot machine.  I reminded him the fare goes up by 4 pesos only every 300 meters.  Not every 50.  It got awkward.   He reset the meter.  The trip was only 270 pesos not the 700 or 800 it would have cost with the fast metering.  In the end I still gave him a 100 peso tip.  He had tried to cheat me but gave me the chance to bust him and tell about it here.

• Like 5

Yes, you are a good writer.  Yes, I have read Snoop-dawgs TR's and they are quite good, very organized, and full steam ahead.  Disillusioned, that's an interesting observation. with many directions.  I look forward to your TR, especially from PH, which I think is a totally different ball game than TH.  I know you have your issue with PY and can understand how that can happen.  I would have like to read your earlier TR's.  I think you have a lot to offer on the topic.  All viewpoints should be allowed and expressed (with a few exceptions).  After all it is a forum.    

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Rom said:

in my last TR (from the perspective of my shirt can you believe I did that?) I came across as "desillusioned".

Not my opinion.
Although the TR was sometimes hard to follow due to your unique storytelling style, I found the TR to be well-written and captivating. I hardly noticed any difficulties you may have encountered, except perhaps in Bangkok where ladyboys services remained expensive despite your efforts. However, I was impressed by your ability to locate ladyboys on Pinoy Island, on a remote and overlooked location that was never visited by farangs. 

While I may not fully understand your emotions, but I comprehended the situation and the actions you took. From reading  TRs and Rxpharm's summaries, it appears that the countries we visit are no longer third-world nations where finding affordable services and submissive ladyboys who are keen on pleasing farang customers with low tips was easy. A new reality is taking shape, and I believe we are smart enough to discover solutions and amazing deals in the near future.

By the way, I'm quite intrigued to see your old photos and read the associated comments. 
Your description of the streets of Bangkok in the 1990s and the subsequent changes was very informative and helped me understand better the situation when I began exploring the city in the 2010s. I'm also curious to learn about the Philippines scene during that same time period.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Pulci Gorgon said:

(...) countries we visit are no longer third-world nations where finding affordable services and submissive ladyboys who are keen on pleasing farang customers with low tips was easy. 

(...) 'm also curious to learn about the Philippines scene during that same time period (the 1990s).

Thanks PG that was a nice post.  When I got to the PH in the 1990s women were plentiful and cheap and the ladyboys were barely tolerated in what was more like an underground scene with many underage ones.   But I had already missed on the wild 1980s Manila when a street in Ermita was lined up with bars and go-gos until a new mayor decided to close them.  But the women kept coming to Ermita and throwing themselves at foreigners who they would meet at a few venues left or even in the streets.  And once they hooked a foreigner they would latch on to him 24/7 for as long as he would stay as back then there were far more women than foreigners and especially no Koreans showering the younger ones with buckets of cash.  I am all about bonding for a few days or more, so I liked how it was back then (both in the PH and in TH).  Not the case anymore, as evidenced by what I experienced yesterday:

It was my first full day and in the morning I took care of logistics and business scheduling.  I went for lunch at the G-Point buffet and a few hookers were already there and unexpectedly one offered to come with me until the next morning for 2000 Pesos  (that's USD36 for 20 hours company).  I believed her and went for it.  She was pleasant in her approach and seemed fuckable enough at 43 and offered to massage and siesta with me which I needed more than sex.  Once in bed she touched me and I got hard and at my age I feel I better use it or loose it so i fucked her and she started screaming "Fuck You!" (NOT "Fuck ME" like most penetrated partners would) and I did not even bother to pretend to ejaculate and we both fell asleep in each other's arms for 2 or 3 hours.  When I woke up I started getting frisky again rubbing against her ass and that's when she came up with a story that she had to send money to her daughter urgently and if I'd pay her the 2000 immediately and she would return after wiring it.  I knew to end the LT right there and then but wanted to avoid a scene, so I steered her out by giving her 1000 only and telling I'd meet her later at G-Point and she would come back until morning to earn the other 1,000.   I never went by G-Point again and ignored her rude texts demanding more money.  Good for me, because last night I met a hottie GG who may or may not be the subject of another one of this trip snapshots...

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

On 5/12/2023 at 8:12 PM, Pdoggg said:

:shok:

Hopefully, you got the bad partner selection luck over with for your trip!  Party on!:drinks:

Party ON! and thanks PDoggg.  In relative terms to stressful situations I have experienced over the years, I do not consider the above mentioned episode much  of "bad partner luck".   More like the bread and butter of mongering.   She was good while it lasted (4 hours!) and I certainly got my 20 USD worth of a so-so massage, fuck and siesta grabbing her nice tits.  She even helped me carry some 7-11 shopping and move hotel rooms.  She was a coarse, middle-age woman and when I agreed to LT her I did not expect much GFE or to ever seek her again after the intended overnight.  I am just glad I got rid of her without drama.  Here are 2 more upbeat developments:

So after I get rid of the old bag, I went out to do dinner by myself in one of Ermita's nicer live music, prosti-free clubs where I met 2 hot college young GGs out on the town.  I sat on an empty table behind them and after some I am such a cute old guy flirting I joined them at their table and soon we were singing and dancing the 3 of us and I shined like the total daddy stud.  I bought them drinks to the point that they had to go in the toilet for the cuter one to throw up.  Then we all left.  No I did not take both or either of them to my hotel afterwards but I put the moves on the cuter one who agreed to come out with me the day after.  She called me back but we did not go out and perhaps we will if I insist but now I have reconnected with a cute trans and it will be hard to find time for the GG without rejecting the trans ...  The GG did give me something perhaps more valuable than fucking her:  a tip on where to buy cheap progressive prescription glasses.  She saved me like 20 000 pesos  relative to the other shops I enquired (which charge same-same prices as in Europe).  In 7 days I will have a new pair of frames and progressives for only 150 USD that would have cost me like 500 euros back home.  More than offsets the 1500 pesos or so I spent on drinks for the GGs.

In my previous trip on my last day in Manila I had met online a cute college trans and we immediately jumped to bed and she was wonderful and I departed Manila the next day with a crush on her.  While in Europe she was the one PH fuck who more made me want to return and who I thought about in my lonely old man dark moments.  She was also the only PH fuck I ever met who I actually offered to WU money to and she refused.  I had staged our reunion by meeting her in the live music bar where I had taken her after we first had sex that memorable January afternoon.  WOULD YOU BELIEVE MY MANILA EX WAS THERE?? ? !!!  The beautiful Phoebe Cates I've mentioned here at LBR in my 3 previous TRs.  I had not told Phoebe Cates I'd be coming back to Manila so it was awkward but I went over said Hi and that was it.  I sat with Mowgli a few tables away and pointed Phoebe to her and about she being my ex.  Mowgli was somewhat taken back by how much more feminine, model tall (and white skinned!) Phoebe Cates is, but those of us into skinny femboys would totally pick Mowgli over Phoebe anytime.  Besides, it's not like Mowgli has not butterflied herself after my departure  including an elderly yank "from California who also has a condo in Thailand".  Probably a BM here or at PY if he likes ladyboys. But what do I care?  Mowgli is from a good family and has a 10 PM curfew so we had a little time to come to my hotel where I gave her some gifts and we made passionate love including open mouth kissing like I dont remember doing since my own college days... I was too enthralled to quickiefuck her  and just let myself kiss and lick her down and to the crotch and blow her to completion in my mouth something I rarely allow the sissies.  Later when she got back home we chatted goodnight online and she asked if it was OK for her to say she loves me...

• Like 4

Nice update, ROM.  I do have a request, regarding info.  If you deem acceptable, could you include names of places, i.e., the place you got the glasses, hotels where you stay, hanged outs you visited, etc.  Your vast experience, coupled with such detail, really gives an edge to your readers.  I agree, 1000PHP for 4 hours plus, is a bargain (steal actually).  You got smooth moves, my man.  My feelings are the places you stay and go, are going to be good. Kinda like a stamp of approval.  

May I add a question and a couple of comments ? 

1) in your first post introduction, you mentionned old TR, then you write : " I arrived yesterday in Manila at NAIA airport." I am afraid i'm confused. Are you in the Philippines now or are writing old TRs that you lost at PY ? 

2) You're very brave for sharing your story about the taxi driver's attempted scam, considering keyboard warriors usually flame those (particularly newbies) who report such scams. The newbie is stupid and deserved what he got. Thanks for mentioning it  also happens to old hands. I had been a yellow cab driver in the last century but had experienced such a scam attempt in Malate. The groom of the hotel had come out and demanded aggressively the taxi driver to reset his meter immediately. I had just seen had started his meter while loading the bagage and thought it wouldn't make a big difference. I admit that I don't understand how a taxi driver can make a meter turn more rapidly the way you described. 

3) It's also good to mention the "half scam of the lady" who tried to get paid in some sense upfront then vanish with the money. Fair enough, you decided to split the difference. You could have been tougher but you would have taken risks. I think you also gave her a taste of her own medicine when you gave her a new appointment at G-point. We needn't be to harsh with hookers when we take a revenge. After all, you had a good experience for a fair price. 

BTW, is this the place that you call G-point ? 

Gpoint.png.11c609d856e4b56f7f1a0eac5b548a1f.png

• Like 1

Yes PG.  That's G-Point on Padre Faura, Ermita.  After the LA Cafe with many dozens of women around the clock, it's the only other bar in Ermita where you can find freelancers every night but nowadays there are never more than a dozen if that, and they are all OLDER.  Much OLDER.  It is a fun place to hang out with live music, pool and a lot of craft beers you cant find in other bars.  For lunch they have a buffet for 299 pesos which is a good deal.

Yes this is a TR from a trip I am currently taking.

In general, taxi meters have settings that allow changing fares per distance depending on circumstances (like night fares higher than day fares).  Sometimes the drivers can reset the meter themselves, sometimes they cant.  In your beloved Viet Nam they encase the meters in sealed plexyglass boxes and even so one tried to cheat me.   Here in Manila general taxis don't seem to be able to do that (the one scamming me was an official airport taxi) but what is happening more and more with street taxis is that they refuse to take the passenger unless he agrees to pay above meter.   That's just the way it is and it's getting worse every trip.  There is no Uber or Bolt.  There is Grab but their fares can be higher than the metered fares, which is perhaps why the taxi drivers try to charge more.

Zeppie thanks for the tips.  I planned to reveal the optician name and location but only once I get my new glasses and am satisfied.  The deal I am getting almost sounds too good to be true.  As to this TR general style, I had planned for it to be a different, more truncated one than I usually write.  More like a quick collection of thoughts like I drafted in the OP and have since degenerated into longer spiels.  What you and other BMs like is a classic blow-by-blow TR ('a la snoopdawg) which has never been my style...  What used to be my style was TRs with pics, lots of pics, and so far I have posted none even though I have them... I am just trying to contribute to the Board's multilogue with some live from the field content.

This is the kind of minimalist posting I envisaged the TR to be, and that understandibly raises more questions than it informs BMs:

I find myself caught in that grey area when a monger becomes so fond of a sissy that he holds back on pursuing more of them and yet knows he eventually will.  Yesterday I blew my first chance to nail the puking GG hottie and instead I took Mowgli on a respectable afternoon date to a theater premiere attended by Manila's cultural elite, one of whom got me front row tickets.  Mowgli was in awe sitting next to a well-known (to her!) TV actor.  The play was in Makati so afterwards we went to Burgos for an early dinner at the Filling Station which is an American Pop themed restaurant popular with Manila kids.  Mowgli is a sweetie and it was her who insisted to come back with me to the room rather than me dropping her off at home where she had to be at 19:00.  More kissing and oral sex.  Then after she left I was too tired and got an hour sleep and when I woke up it was only like 21:00 but I did not have it in me to go out hunting for other partners.  It's not that I am in love with Mowgli to the point of surrendering to monogamy.  it's that I am old and with too much shit on my mind.  I just stayed in bed alone wondering what the fuck I am doing with my life.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Rom said:

I did not have it in me to go out hunting for other partners.

It seems at the beginning of our mongering careers it's fun to go out on the new partner hunt.   On any given trip we may have found multiple partners that rocked our world in bed so much that we wanted encore performances.

But new partners often bring irritation, one small example being the girl who asked Rom to pay her and said she will be back later.  So for many of us the hunt is work and we seek known quantities with the objective being a hassle free experience rather than a peak sexual experience.

• Like 1

Sorry, I'm drifting off-topic (for the taxi meter), but I had used a taxi meter for almost one year in the USA. We had only few controls : start or reset the meter, start the "time on" function (or "time off") then add extras that would be displayed. Initially, our taxi company had a single rate (day and night) for all rides, but for rides over 10 miles, the meter would automatically add a 20% surcharge for each mile beyond the 10th mile. The main advantage of driving at night was that we could drive faster without encountering traffic, which meant that the meter would accumulate more quickly. We were also advised by the company that we could start the meter (time on) if a customer made us wait for more than 3 minutes, which wouldn't really increase our earnings but motivates customers not to make us wait before starting  . Another way to make more money was to provide rides for customers who needed to cash their paychecks at the end of the month since we would wait for them without burning gas.
However, it was important to note that we had no othercontrol over the meter and could not make it turn faster than the advertised rates. I still wonder how Pinoy drivers do and how they can change their meter. 

Regarding Vietnam, I seldom used taxi since they had a bad reputation when I had been there for my first time.  I must admit though I had always been satisfied when I used taxi in VN, in HN or Saigon, white taxi or grab cars. BTW, I seldom use taxis. Without bragging, I got used to bus traffic in both cities so I was able to ride across each city for less than a dollar and even less than 2 quarters. 

I would like to ask you one more question : how much did you pay for your flight from Europe ? How much in advance did you book your flight ? 

I also wish we could see a few pics. We needn't see painted body but a ladyboy's pic with a nice dress and her face is always pleasant. 

• Like 3

PG's interest in taxi scams sparked my own and I googled "NAIA yellow taxi scam" and there are a lot of internet records of it.  By law Manila taxi meters are set and sealed at standard fare but apparently the yellow airport taxis are routinely rigged allowing drivers to switch to faster distance metering.  Moreover they try to subtract the duplicate piece of paper record the dispatcher gave the passenger (I actually allowed it this time).  It's all the more brazen since these are official airport taxis.  Come to think of it, I have probably been overcharged before only not so much as this guy was trying to.  In the end the trip (after he reset the meter to regular fare) was 300 pesos (same as a regular white taxi).  I may in my last trip have paid double that and thought it was a legitimate premium charge for the airport taxis.   This guy just was too greedy and it would have cost 4-5 times more.  Next time I will know to convey upfront before I even step into the car that I am not falling for rigged meters ... or I take a Grab.

As to the pics, I may post some later on especially when I go outside Manila.  But the only ladyboy I have been with so far is Mowgli who I am too fond of to expose in a mongers Board.  Read on:

Mowgli is from a good family and yesterday was Mother's Day and she wanted to celebrate with the family.  She had indicated she might come visit me in the afternoon but did not.  What she did was join me around midnight after everyone in her household of like 20 relatives was asleep and she sneaked out.  We had a nice romantic night together sleeping naked in each others arms but neither of us seemed eager for fuck sex.  In the morning I tried to wake her up with a blowjob and was at it for 10 minutes but she was more interested in sleep.   I think we are at an awkward lovers-but-non-relationship point whereby we have some feelings for each other but know it will probably not last.  I will be in Manila 2 more days and hope to spend another night with Mowgli.

• Like 4

On 5/14/2023 at 4:36 PM, Pdoggg said:

" hassle "

Yes Pdoggg: HASSLE!   I am increasingly feeling that some mongering actions that used for me to be a thrill are becoming more and more of a "hassle".  It's not that I stopped enjoying sex or the pursuit thereof, just that I have become older and more learned and now tend to anticipate the ensuing hassles before they even happen.   For example:  I have become really proficient at sweeping 40-50 yo non-prosti pinay women straight into bed within an hour or 2 of us first meeting.  But then they all want to latch on to me, some say they fell in love with me, and it becomes a HASSLE to disconnect from them without being hurtfully blunt which is not my style.

So, as I write these words, I lie in bed alone for the night because Mowgli having sneaked out last night to be with me cannot risk doing it 2 nights in a row.  In the past, I would relish the opportunity to pick someone else absent my default partner.  But today I just stayed in.  Not out of consideration to Mowgli who I am very fond of.  It is because of the HASSLE of meeting someone new.  Grooming myself, cruising, drinking, negotiating, putting a condom, tipping or not ... it all feels like a Hassle tonight...

I am afraid TRing is starting also to feel more like a Hassle in lieu of the fun creative outlet that motivated me in the past.

That's all I have to say today...

R

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

What's suprising is not that you start being tired of sex or that you feel like TRing differently. What's surprising is that you've changed very rapidly from provocative TR with almost insane pics with cocks only and rarely pics showing a personality to a very prudish tale of a romantic night and no photo. IMHO, TRs aimed not only at "sharing" an experience but also advise newbies or less experienced mongers how to find new opportunities. 

During my last trip, TRing had become a hassle since I had felt the pressure to report day by day or every other dy and provide results. Perhaps you should have a break and wait till you have been satisfied with an experience to keep on TRing. I noticed you tend to summarize too much when you do it, but you could just prepare a draft story, then post correct it before posting it a few days later. 
You could also think of Snoopdawg who posted photos of the cities he visited. I had been impressed by the pics he had posted in Georgetown, just a year and half after I had visited the same city. (He has a talent to find a beautiful pic to shoot just for a paint on a wall).

• Like 2

On 5/11/2023 at 10:36 PM, Rom said:

But the women kept coming to Ermita and throwing themselves at foreigners who they would meet at a few venues left or even in the streets.  And once they hooked a foreigner they would latch on to him 24/7 for as long as he would stay as back then there were far more women than foreigners and especially no Koreans showering the younger ones with buckets of cash.  I am all about bonding for a few days or more, so I liked how it was back then (both in the PH and in TH).  Not the case anymore, as evidenced by what I experienced yesterday:

It was my first full day and in the morning I took care of logistics and business scheduling.  I went for lunch at the G-Point buffet and a few hookers were already there and unexpectedly one offered to come with me until the next morning for 2000 Pesos  (that's USD36 for 20 hours company).  I believed her and went for it.  She was pleasant in her approach and seemed fuckable enough at 43 and offered to massage and siesta with me which I needed more than sex.  Once in bed she touched me and I got hard and at my age I feel I better use it or loose it so i fucked her and she started screaming "Fuck You!" (NOT "Fuck ME" like most penetrated partners would) and I did not even bother to pretend to ejaculate and we both fell asleep in each other's arms for 2 or 3 hours.  When I woke up I started getting frisky again rubbing against her ass and that's when she came up with a story that she had to send money to her daughter urgently and if I'd pay her the 2000 immediately and she would return after wiring it.  I knew to end the LT right there and then but wanted to avoid a scene, so I steered her out by giving her 1000 only and telling I'd meet her later at G-Point and she would come back until morning to earn the other 1,000.   I never went by G-Point again and ignored her rude texts demanding more money.  Good for me, because last night I met a hottie GG who may or may not be the subject of another one of this trip snapshots...

Those days of late 1980s and early to mid 1990s in Manila and BKK (and Pattaya) were totally different than today..... girls would find the stupidest foreigner they could wrap their legs around and like you said Rom....stay with them for as long as they could....the entire night? several days? or hit paydirt and the entire trip.

I got suckered into the latter on my first trip to Pattaya when a short pudgie girl latched onto me and took care of me and I didn't have the Asian mongering fortitude to tell her to fuck off.... 10 days of hanging with me took its toll as I had to escape on the bus to BKK.

One time in the early 1990s my friends and I went to Manila for a wild holiday that started with Ermita and Makati. Around 4am we hit Jools in Makati....which was a higher end whore joint with women dancing on tables and partying till sunrise. As soon as we walked thru the door this one blonde PI hottie jumped on my friend and wrapped her legs around him. He then turned around and walked out of the club carrying her in that position..... back into the taxi and to our hotel. It's hard to describe in writing but it was damn hilarious. The rest of us returned to the hotel a few hours later with a handful of ladies from Jools and he was still shagging his girl. She followed him around the next several days, refusing to give up her grip on him. 

We managed to escape her grip by taking off on a boat to some other destination....I think Peurto Galera or something. Those women in PI and Thai knew how to latch on to the nicest.....stupidest guy in the bunch who were too nice to say "get lost" and would exploit that weakness of dummies like me and my buddies.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, The-Sith said:

As soon as we walked thru the door this one blonde PI hottie jumped on my friend and wrapped her legs around him. He then turned around and walked out of the club carrying her in that position..... back into the taxi and to our hotel. It's hard to describe in writing but it was damn hilarious.

Would have loved to seen that....I dont thin k the latching on has disappeared, at least not in PH. "I love you"  is the 3rd or 4th sentence spoken. 

• Like 1

"LATCHING ON"

And if yall think the PH women latched on back in the day, you shouldaseen them sissies.   They begged begged to stick around and would say upfront no need to pay them.  They were bottom of the prosti barrel outcasts and were just grateful to be seen in public in the company of a foreigner who could otherwise have picked a woman.  It's still like that to some extent in the PH although they are not desperate for customers like back then and you will have to pay them more than food and drinks.

So  Professor Rom asks:   what prompted such change   ???

And Professor Rom has a thesis:   PROJECTED STATUS

Back in the day a whore with a farang in tow would convey success to her peer-whores for having a cow to milk as long as the cow was in the pasture.  The underlying GFE the whore provided was part of the strategy and viewed as a master skill.

Nowadays peer-whore success is conveyed by having many cows and not treating any of them as more than cows.  That's why bargirls are eager for shortest possible STs so they can go back and Hi-5 each other after being gone half an hour and pocketing the weekly equivalent of a day laborer's wages.  GFE, like in the West, is for suckers and will only slow the cumulative farang count which is now the basis for peer-whore recognition.

Do other BMs agree with my thesis? If not, feel free to counter it with your own.

Today is my last night in Manila and tomorrow I scoot over to Angeles where group sex awaits me.  Mowgli had school (college!) most of the day and came over only for lunch and we sucked each other and then went to Burger King.  She wants to return early tomorrow for the buffet breakfast.   I could have slept with someone else in between but my focus got absorbed by some unpleasant real life shit back in the US and I chose to remain alone in my room posting anthropological theses and daily highlights to ladyboy boards.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Rom said:

Do other BMs agree with my thesis? If not, feel free to counter it with your own.

Interesting TR here, Rom.

I agree. I can't find any flaws in your logic or analysis. However, I do think it is possible to come across someone who is new to the ass-selling scene (farm fresh) who is unjaded and unwise to the game, and who may not view mongers solely as cows or be competitive about it.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Rom said:

So  Professor Rom asks:   what prompted such change   ???

And Professor Rom has a thesis:   PROJECTED STATUS

You're probably not wrong but I would see it differently. 
TH and PH whore adopted the whore attitudes I found in many countries.  Once they made a customer pay (upfront if possible), they feel lazy to give sex. They keep energy for their next customer and think of increasing their turnover. 
Making a customer pay 2,000 THB or PH¨and giving him pleasure for 1,000 may come from a Japanese marketing strategy based on frustration. The frustrated customer will come back or will keep on looking for partners but as other girls or ladyboys do the same, other whores also release frustrated customers to the market. 
Short time strategies (more expensive prices and laziness) kill the goose that lays golden eggs but they want their gold first. These strategies are more efficient to reduce the sex business than governmental restrictions or cracks down. That's sad. 

• Like 3

I lack the experience you and some other BM's have by an order of magnitude.  But, latching on is still significant in PH, by non pro's (IMHO).  I think places like TH, your thesis is accurate.  They are just wiser to the game.  But in PH, I think latch on is significant.  PH LB's dream of being taken to your home country.  They want GFE, not so much for bragging rights but for a better future.  Although bragging rights exists for sure, especially in province.  PH GG's majority are about marriage.  It can be limited to find them before they have had a child, by whomever, and the older they get the more it's true.  Upper 20's you start hearing, "I'm old".  I have been told , "I have to think of my future". and I tell them good luck.  

• Like 1

On 5/17/2023 at 5:04 AM, Sylvester said:

Interesting TR here, Rom.

I agree. I can't find any flaws in your logic or analysis. However, I do think it is possible to come across someone who is new to the ass-selling scene (farm fresh) who is unjaded and unwise to the game, and who may not view mongers solely as cows or be competitive about it.

Hi there Putty Tat ... nice to have you back ...

On 5/16/2023 at 12:11 AM, Zeppie said:

ROM, is Mowgli essentially the only LB you are seeing while in Manila.  Do you have plans to visit other areas of the Philippines.

Yes Z Mowgli was the only trans I saw in Manila plus I had a go at that G-Point MILF prosti who cut short the LT.  I am quite fond of Mowgli who is a college freshman (freshtrans ?) and the time we spent together was conditioned by her class schedule and a family curfew of 10 PM.

Yes I have plans to travel to a more remote island in the Visayas and yesterday I moved from Manila to Angeles.   Stay tuned.

My arrival in Angeles had been eagerly expected by my local scrawny sissy regular I call John Lennon who no longer wears the characteristic round wire rimmed glasses.  We first met last year and she is not most mongers' feminine ideal but I dig her lanky (she is tall) femboy looks and she is grateful that I do and totally latches on.  We reunited at Kokomo's for a late lunch/early dinner.  Then got the first fuck out of the way.  Took a post-coital nap and I probably would have slept through dawn but John Lennon woke me around 9 PM to go party.  We went to the Phillies corner and there were more ladyboys than I have ever seen, in excess even of the 20 I said above would be a max.  Many new faces and some seemed way too young to be there.  Beware! Also saw there a couple GGs who were definitely way too young.  I am well known by most of those street trans and they all wanted to hook up and I paid a bunch of them milkshakes but in the end focused on one I had met 4 years ago who had had a crush on me and then stopped talking.  Let's call her Pixie.  She is now a mature 22 but has not gained one ounce in weight since we met.  She has however blossomed into an exuberant confident extrovert and I took her and John Lennon to Shinma (used to be Paddy's Point) and it was Pixie who started the floor dancing and put on a slut dancing show all night.  The place was packed with pinoy kids and I was the only gringo there. At around 3 AM I took the 2 bekis to McDo and then to my room and I slept in the middle but was focused on getting reacquainted with Pixie.   We agreed I was paying too much attention to her and John Lennon might feel rejected, so Pixie left at 11:00 AM and John Lennon is here with me sleeping naked by my side with a glorious erection as I type this update with my laptop on my gut.

• Like 6

23 hours ago, Zeppie said:

I lack the experience you and some other BM's have by an order of magnitude.  But, latching on is still significant in PH, by non pro's (IMHO).  I think places like TH, your thesis is accurate.  They are just wiser to the game.  But in PH, I think latch on is significant.  PH LB's dream of being taken to your home country.  They want GFE, not so much for bragging rights but for a better future.  Although bragging rights exists for sure, especially in province.  PH GG's majority are about marriage.  It can be limited to find them before they have had a child, by whomever, and the older they get the more it's true.  Upper 20's you start hearing, "I'm old".  I have been told , "I have to think of my future". and I tell them good luck.  

definitely agree with those PH ladies.... Upper 20s IS OLD.

My Tinder and other swiping including Smooci and GoGoBars ....29 is the Limit.

They reach 30 and a red light on their palm starts flashing like Logans Run. And it's not them doing the running..... it's the Sith. Running away from those oldsters.....and Right into the arms and legs of a sexy 24 year old kitten.

But latching on is for inexperienced guys.... I use to fall for that shit....I use to be too "Nice" to get them to leave. I got extorted by this one PH GG who was totally insane down in MoalBoal which is a scuba town near Cebu. I was not into p4p back then and we fucked on the beach one drunken night on the pretense she was a civilian. Then I made the deadly error of letting her hang around too much.....of course she would whine and cry when I told her to leave.

after a few days of this torture.....I had to carry her out of my hut kicking  and screaming. Some Russian dudes gave me the advice to lay down the law because I was too soft to do something so mean back then. But I learned mongering the hardware because I never use to pay for pussy back then but she managed to extort money from me. She first got a gaggle of LBs to wait for me outside my hotel to cause a commotion... I paid her some pesos then. A small amount. But seeing that was not enuff and targeting my weakness she got together a bunch of local guys the next night to come to the local bar to beat me up for even more money. All the foreigners were on my side.... and nothing went down..... but next morning I fled town with a Swiss couple that had a car heading back to Cebu Airport before I could test my luck in that small diving village another night.

1 month later I met a guy in a bar in Singapore who was all bandaged up on his face and hands.... I put my arm around him and asked what had happened and he told me he got beaten up (they smashed his head w a large rock!) in Moalboal over a girl. I asked him if it was the same one I knew ......and it was!!! The total insane maniac GG was rinse and repeat on newbies like me....LATCHING ON.... acting psycho..... getting a payday.

I got lucky.

But I learned fast from that experience. Now there is NEVER a hesitation. it's Always About money with the Sith....never looking for "Freebies" and when it's time to go...  they are out the door immediately. No Lingering. No Latching.

Charlie Sheen is the Mongering Philospher King.

These women smell the weakness and will zero in on it if you give them an opening.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

I have always had a negative experience when PH ladyboys became attached to me. It happened once in Cebu, and when I left the country and tried to establish new contacts for the following year, I found them too eager to rush into things or pretend they fell in love after just one conversation. As a result, I preferred to return to Thailand and pay for ST or just a few nights. However, mongering in Thailand has become so expensive that I might consider giving it another try in the Philippines someday.

Regarding Mowgli and Rom, here is my perspective on their relationship, whether I'm right or wrong. For Mowgli, Rom is not only a sensitive man but also provides her with a sense of freedom. She desires to go out and develop her sexuality but likely fears a negative experience with an unknown man that could lead to serious problems with her family. She appreciates Rom for the security he offers and also for the feeling of liberation she experiences when she is with him. On the other hand, Rom enjoys her company not just because she doesn't ask for money (as he has enough money to provide and likely gives her money for gifts), but also because she doesn't create drama or become a burden like many other ladyboys do."

I wish I could find a ladyboy like this.

• Like 1