Angelina Jolie ladyboy and Thankyou !!

Cinederose

Just a small coda to this post , i just saw ladyboy Risa fumbling down the steps of a Sukhumvit overpass , i guess this is normal as she was side walking the whole stairs in her heels but wow what a sight in that blue satin dress , Risa is second ladyboy from right on my club photo , damn she a hot mess sidewalking , and a small word on ladyboy economics as 1500 is the new Normal and 2000 for the Blonde lb vips outside Hyatt although the hotel they use is the last hotel on soi 11/1 for clients ( 400 baht ) now this 400 baht will be absorbed by the ladyboy when it becomes late and she has not client and the very desperate will ask 1000 thb at 4 am and act like its a big favour but to put it in perspective a convenience worker here will make 350 baht a 12 hr shift , So lets see the average ladyboy makes about five days wages for short time half an hour , if what i see in the lobbys of the nicest hotels in Sukhumvit is anything to go by , i dont film it i just take time out late late at night and decompress in the nicest places with superfast wifi and mood :)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Hi Cinederose,  I am Rom and I am a dinossaur from the glory days of ladyboy mongering and part of that Thai-farang sex ecosystem that is on the way to extinction and that you are so timely and insightfully documenting.  I am not sure if that's your intent (to document!) or to be artistic, but you are doing a great job at both.  Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing here at LBR.

R

• Like 2

Thankyou Rom as i never know who i am exactly posting to as i am existing only for myself these days and its nice to share a bit as i do not want people to think i am just pushing my paywall platform and its been very nice at LBR , I like writing more then filming ( love editing ) and i seem to be writing more these days and adding a article to my subscribestar videos , also the Halcyon days of mongering in thailand i guess i missed after moving around north america , all of Europe and five years in ukraine , i never filmed any of it but i think i hinted at berlin in my last post , those european days and my time in Odessa are also gone so i understand where you are coming from with that nostalgic post , So thankyou now i update whats here as there seems to be a vacuam as those sites about thailand mongering are now gone , i mean the weekly updates , as for last night , ladyboys have been around the Nana sign lately i always thought that was just for girls , i did a one shot film a few nights ago just walking along on sukhumvit soi 23 to 4 at 11 pm unwavering no matter what shade the ladyboys threw at me just kept the camera going no gimble which is why i do not do it usually , but as i slowed the film i counted 48 ladyboys between those two soi's at that time mid week , i never went into soi 4 so thats some idea whats going on with LB numbers and i am noticing more veiny thin tattooed strung out ladyboys on 4 not my type , but the Vips hold the Hyatt Regency like Minny , Emmy , thank you so much Rom thankfull :)

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Rom said:

Hi Cinederose,  I am Rom and I am a dinossaur from the glory days of ladyboy mongering and part of that Thai-farang sex ecosystem that is on the way to extinction and that you are so timely and insightfully documenting.  I am not sure if that's your intent (to document!) or to be artistic, but you are doing a great job at both.  Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing here at LBR.

R

P4P is the oldest profession in the world.  I'm sure over the lonest time history, changes have come about.  But over 1000's of years it has existed and history says it will not stop. it never ceases to amaze me how once something becomes popular, the do-gooders always find a way to ruin it.  They are never happy unless they make you  unhappy.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pulci Gorgon said:

Instead of crying on the vanishing good old days or complaining about Thailand, when will you start looking for the new p4p paradise or new femboys or shemale places ? I know times arte difficult but why not think positive instead ? 

We are getting off topic, but FYI I know and for 3 decades also have played a sex paradise even better than Asia.  It's called Africa where I enjoyed the company of beautiful youthful eager women in numbers that exceeded my Asia GG body count.  In Africa the distinction between P4P and dating is not so clear like in Thailand and a much higher percentage of non-P4Ps is available for sex with a cleancut foreigner, including high-status women, sometimes married ones.

But nowhere else on Earth is the P4P scene like Thailand in sheer numbers and recreation.  Nowhere else on Earth exists a place like Pattaya with easily over 1000 bars with multiple women each waiting to be fucked.  Plus all the other manly-fun things to do when you are not having sex like sitting in a bar having cheap beer and watching 30 semi-naked women to chose from.  There is nothing like that in Africa.  You can fuck all the African women.  But you have to chase them down 1-by-1.  You don't have them lined up in front of you like in Thailand.  Plus visiting conditions are much worse and much more expensive than Thailand.

And of course there is also the  trans women we love, which in Africa are all but inexistent and not feminine.  Nowhere else on Earth is there the quantity and quality of beautiful young trans willing to sleep with an old man for pocket change like in Thailand.

This is the world we became addicted to, but helas, it's fading before our eyes...  But I figure it will still last long enough for the years of sexual drive I may have left...

• Like 3

Istanbul again off Taxim is awesome - shemale hookers hang out in balconies waving and caling out , i stayed in a hostel it was called "Adults only Taxim " it was wedged in between the brothels and between the steel bar lower windows with trans hookers hanging out drinking turkish tea together , a subscriber went there at my behest he loved it said it was like back in time , it was a lively neighbourhood very night oriented , Begalu or something , stayed two months but there are also on the street all over and the food exellent , cheap too , yes an good option for stopover for some if coming from Europe :)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

Which African countries are best?

Hi PDoggg. way off topic now.  As regards Africa, I'd say the closest to Thailand are Kenya and Madagascar that have dedicated cohorts of prostis chasing foreigners night after night.  There are no go-go bars vaguely comparable to Thailand (some strippers in Nairobi) but there are clubs (like Thermae) where you are sure to find dozens of them waiting to be picked up/hired ...  It's also easy to find such concentrations of girls but in lesser numbers in Ethiopia, Cameroon, Senegal and Gambia.  I did OK in Ghana as well and i hear Kinshasa is prostipalooza.  I know South Africa and Nigeria also have clubs with many women  but I never went because it was too risky due to crime.

But the beauty of Africa is that you can approach almost any woman you see and make a pass and they will engage and not take offense at your presumption they might accept to come with you.  It may or may not result in sex but the chances that it will are much higher than elsewhere I have been.   Even in the Muslim african countries where women wear veils, I had no shortage of women interested in visiting me... students, shopkeepers, office workers ... and money was most often nor even mentioned although I knew not to let them leave empty-handed.

I haven't been there since 2018...

this is a pic from the mid 2000s with Ethiopians I met on the street and were thrilled when I invited them to take a hot tub bath at my hotel room.  Of course we ended up in bed the 3 of us...  They stayed the night and after that I never saw them again...

11&12duo08.JPG

• Like 3

I'm disappointed with the post. A few years ago, I had heard about some great opportunities in Ethiopia, but unfortunately, the country has been ravaged by the Tigray war for the past two years. Civil wars have plagued many African nations, while other countries are now under the control of the Wagner militia, and some have laws based on Islamic morals.

Furthermore, airline prices to Africa are nearly double those to Southeast Asia. Nonetheless, I'm happy that you were able to visit those countries when the circumstances were more favorable.

• Like 2

Anyway back on Topic as i will leave this open about discussion about vip ladyboys of Sukhumvit , i mean the lb beautys like Angie here or the many blondes outside Hyatt and Sofitel , here she is again in photo form and i met her last night , No customers she was pissed off like never before demanded i take her back to my Hotel ( what hotel ) and as usual these lb show no interest when you mention marketing or how you can earn more money online then walking the streets , just always Now now now 

No customer ..... 

where your Hotel ....

also she is Post - Op then you are in that difficult space between ladyboys and ladies , like why should i go with you when their are ladies around and lb swingers , of course you can deversify like the fat ladyboy on the sofitel steps selling cakes now with a few manish lb around her - Again a convenience worker has to work 72 hours here on their feet what a ladyboy makes in 1/2 hour on her back ( or whatever ), it seems to me lazyness in a way - i think i have had enough of it actually / ladyboys to me are like when girls wanted to become air hostesses , glamour , hotels and you can start right away after some on the job training , its no accident ladyboys work for thai airlines - Cine :)

pinkminpink.jpeg

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Pulci Gorgon said:

Do you know how much these blondes ask for ST or for LT ? 

2000 short time , 4000 early evening longtime , after midnight 3000 longtime , some very elegant vip lb outside Hyatt and Sofitel , its the place :)

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/10/2023 at 1:42 AM, Cinederose said:

2000 short time , 4000 early evening longtime , after midnight 3000 longtime , some very elegant vip lb outside Hyatt and Sofitel , its the place :)

Are they worth it?  Meaning, is the service really good, or is it a diva experience and a waste of money.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zeppie said:

Are they worth it?  Meaning, is the service really good, or is it a diva experience and a waste of money.

Bit of Both actually , they usually tale you to citi hotel if they are working the Vip drag or your hotel , lets see their are two minnies , two emmys both blonde both nice personalities , it gets rougher as you head to terminal 21 after thermae or am i imagining it , i just walked around silom late at night Nothing So its sukhumvit or bust :(

• Like 1