12 Hour Sexworker

Cinederose

I see her all the time , she was at the Soi 4 Junction now at the BTS half way up Sukhumvit usually there about lunch or 3 pm untill the wee hours , i think she may be a little crazy never see her with a customer - always head buried in her phone not even glancing up to look , filmed this a few days ago , she is probably there now 

full original ladyboy films

http://www.subscribestar.com/cinederose

cinederose@gmail.com

Cine :)

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Cinederose said:

I see her all the time , she was at the Soi 4 Junction now at the BTS half way up Sukhumvit usually there about lunch or 3 pm untill the wee hours , i think she may be a little crazy never see her with a customer - always head buried in her phone not even glancing up to look , filmed this a few days ago , she is probably there now 

cinederose@gmail.com

It would be unfortunate if she has issues.  Maybe you could say hello and see if you get a response.  But, maybe just let it go.

• Like 1

On 4/27/2023 at 8:40 AM, Zeppie said:

It would be unfortunate if she has issues.  Maybe you could say hello and see if you get a response.  But, maybe just let it go.

She does not seem Approachable but why is she there then , ladyboy Minny posted below said that streetwalkers were always complaining about pollution issues on sukhumvit out there all night and back issues , ok some sit like the old gal at o neills pub or some lean against a wall like this one , in Berlin the "fake "hookers on orianburgerstasse use corsets and heels to offset back injury as they are there 9 to 5 ( am ) i say fake because as a former Berliner before the Hipsters ruined it all , these German Only hookers quote you 100 euro but then when you get to the apartment you find its only a introduction fee with a free drink  and a big bouncer just shows himself for a few seconds but very polite and nice just so you know not to lose your shit , and then the menu comes out with the actual prices , 350 euro for basic and they all sound like middle managment when they speak with the same one liners - no i was never taken , the walk of shame with these girls was insane through the cafe district because they dress in bright white pvc , although Berlin as a former partioned city has no offical main street many see orianburgstasse as it , all those who lived there knew Kuffesterrasse and bulowstasse were the place for hookers , my spelling is from memory but yes cute ones , druggy ones , all types and trans hookers under the bulowstasse bridge , shemale gladiator fights were the highlight of my weekends back then , but oh when some came out in the streetlights ouch it was rough , in my opinion Istanbul has the best trans hookers off Taxim , one of my subscribers at my suggestion went there and loved it , the young girls on sukhumvit smile innocent a lot and the ladyboys glare sexually and yes this girl does neither just buries herself in her phone and rarely looks up - :)

pinkpink.jpeg

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
On 4/26/2023 at 2:49 PM, Cinederose said:

cinederose@gmail.com

She now works in Bigboss on Alley 4 as a promoter , way nicer for her as i never liked seeing her there and the african dealers needed that stoop anyway :)