Hands-on ladyboy bar?

jamesp

1 hour ago, Zeppie said:

What about CIB..........isn't that a close second?

There are many bars where you can get frisky with a willing ladyboy but is a somewhat more discreet fashion. CIB would be one of them.  Duangjai Bar in Pattaya is another one. 

But what made Baby Boom the king of debauchery, in addition to Josh's leeway, was the physical layout of the bar.  There weren't any nooks and crannies where one could hide.  Stringfellows mentioned above also had no place to hide.

I've seen lots of "rocking out with cocks out" which actually was EZY Nar's slogan.  But I can't recall ever seeing public anal sex in any ladyboy bar.  Perhaps some of you have witnessed this? 

5 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

There are many bars where you can get frisky with a willing ladyboy but is a somewhat more discreet fashion. CIB would be one of them.  Duangjai Bar in Pattaya is another one. 

But what made Baby Boom the king of debauchery, in addition to Josh's leeway, was the physical layout of the bar.  There weren't any nooks and crannies where one could hide.  Stringfellows mentioned above also had no place to hide.

I've seen lots of "rocking out with cocks out" which actually was EZY Bar's slogan.  But I can't recall ever seeing public anal sex in any ladyboy bar.  Perhaps some of you have witnessed this? 

I don't remember I heard of these bars before (Djungjai Bar and Ezy bar). If these are new ladyboys bars, this means that good (old) days are ahead of us. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Pulci Gorgon said:

I don't remember I heard of these bars before (Djungjai Bar and Ezy bar). If these are new ladyboys bars, this means that good (old) days are ahead of us. 

Djungjai Bar has been in Soi Pothole for some time. Towards the 3rd Road end someway down on the left. Past Chaiyapoon Inn. I have not been in there but was chatted up by a good looking lb.

• Like 2

Just on the matter of Soi Pothole. My good friend, now departed Stoolpusher, and I used to argue over which end of Soi Pothole was the top end. I said the 2nd road end as that was the more central end, Brett would say the 3rd Road end. He may have been right. I was not there when heavy rain fell and it flooded.

A stupid discussion, but that's what friends do.

7 hours ago, Woodie said:

Brett would say the 3rd Road end.

If forced to choose, I would agree with Brett.  To avoid confusion I refer to the 3rd Road end and Buakhao end.  Likewise for Nana Plaza I sy the ground floor, middle floor, and top floor to avoid confusion.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Pulci Gorgon said:

I stayed in  Chaiyapoon Inn in 2016. I don't know if this bar already existed but I don't remember. Anyway, I was reluctant to go to a bar unless I know wht to expect. 

I dont think Djungjai existed until about 2018

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

If forced to choose, I would agree with Brett.  To avoid confusion I refer to the 3rd Road end and Buakhao end.  Likewise for Nana Plaza I sy the ground floor, middle floor, and top floor to avoid confusion.

You know what, I think we argued over that as we very rarely argued about anything. I still miss him so much. Will be catching up with Dao in early May.

• Like 2