Hello Ladyboy lovers, visit my website nikkiladyboys.com!

Rocksito

Hi Rocksito and welcome to LBR. Hope you check back, not just spam and move on.  If you do check back I'd like to introduce myself:  I am Rom one of the few members of this Board who has been around the trans scene long enough to remember Nikki Montero ... 20 years ago !!!  May I ask what your connection with Nikki is?  Do you know how/where she is doing now?

I checked out the link you sent and was pleased to see again several of the ladyboys of what I and some other old timers here consider "the glory days of ladyboy mongering": the early-mid 2000s.  Please allow me to post 3 pics from the public area of the Nikki website of 3 legendary sissies I was very close to during said "glory days":   Beam the sweet petite crack addict;  Jenny the industrious sex machine (freshly arrived on the scene without the bolt-ons!  Well done!), and perhaps my all-time top score:  Bobo prior to becoming vocalist for Venus Fly Trap... 

Thanks

Rom

beam04.jpg.c1e98f5fc85eb6afda0e81cd26add5f4.jpgjenny01.jpg.4f67c9bc5e547a3109bf9e46ee01ae24.jpgDokthong05.jpg.a38f2a7d364f27d1e5742bde673137f5.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Rom said:

Hi Rocksito and welcome to LBR. Hope you check back, not just post and move on.  If you do check back I'd like to introduce myself:  I am Rom one of the few members of this Board who has been around the trans scene long enough to remember Nikki Montero ... 15 years ago !!!  May I ask what your connection with Nikki is?  Do you know how/where she is doing now?

I checked out the link you sent and was pleased to see again several of the ladyboys of what I and some other old timers here consider "the glory days of ladyboy mongering": the early-mid 2000s.  Please allow me to post 3 pics from the public area of the Nikki website of 3 legendary sissies I was very close to during said "glory days":   Beam the sweet petite crack addict;  Jenny the industrious sex machine (freshly arrived on the scene without the bolt-ons!  Well done!), and perhaps my all-time top score:  Bobo prior to becoming vocalist for Venus Fly Trap... 

Thanks

Rom

beam04.jpg.c1e98f5fc85eb6afda0e81cd26add5f4.jpgjenny01.jpg.4f67c9bc5e547a3109bf9e46ee01ae24.jpgDokthong05.jpg.a38f2a7d364f27d1e5742bde673137f5.jpg

NICE!

I love Jenny.....and I I think I had a drunken tryst with the big eared BoBo before.

I checked out the link and blushed. Some hot babes and lots of piss and fisting too. Piss Play seems to be popular with the LB crowd. Is that the case?

I've tried it 3 or 4 times GG and LB.......but never really gained traction with me. What am I missing?

• Like 2

On 3/17/2023 at 5:49 PM, Rom said:

Hi Rocksito and welcome to LBR. Hope you check back, not just spam and move on.  If you do check back I'd like to introduce myself:  I am Rom one of the few members of this Board who has been around the trans scene long enough to remember Nikki Montero ... 20 years ago !!!  May I ask what your connection with Nikki is?  Do you know how/where she is doing now?

Thanks

Rom

I am nikki montero and I am very active on the forums , well I try to

oddly I found this board not along but I already love it!

I am planning to come back to Thailand soon, and yes cinederose I suscribed to his channel a couple of times :)

cheeeers!

Nikki

Welcome Nikki, you are a super star in your field, and it's an honor to have you aboard (hope you stay aboard, would be feather in the cap moment).  I have always wondered if your more Asian or Latin interested?  Also, where is your preferences?  Thank you Nikki.

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...
On 3/21/2023 at 2:38 PM, Zeppie said:

Welcome Nikki, you are a super star in your field, and it's an honor to have you aboard (hope you stay aboard, would be feather in the cap moment).  I have always wondered if your more Asian or Latin interested?  Also, where is your preferences?  Thank you Nikki.

both latin and asian but AS I live in Chile, latin models are more easy to reach

hell yes I want to come back to Thailand!!!

• 2 weeks later...