When they do NOT want MONEY !!! ???

Rom

[ This post is/was the OP of a new thread I am starting/started as a follow-up to my Pelé Jersey TR with which this post may or may not be merged along with subsequent ones depending on the ensuing discussion if any ]

As I dutifully TripReported when I was in PH-TH last January I met a Manila trans I call Mowgli that I think I am in love with,  and a Pattaya  Treetown GG prosti that is making me rethink if I 'd rather have sex with GGs when it can be as awesome as it was with her.  Here is the update:

Mowgli:  We are messaging each other several times a day and counting down the days to be together.  She never once asked for money.  Last week I offered her 2,000 Pesos if she made a certain type of Tik Tok video (Wednesday dance) to post in her FB.  She loved the idea. Did the video.  And refused to accept money.  In fact, since I don't know her real life name, I cant send it against her will.  Never ever had I had a pinoy lover refuse money that I offered unsolicited as to find a face saving way for her to accept a little pocket money.

Gal Gadot:  I did not call her like that in the TR, but she kinda looks like the Superwoman actress with natural tits bigger than a PY mod's ego... So I will call her Gal Gadot, which coincides with the GG acronym and is better than if I call her Treetown prosti.  She has so far not asked for money either but I am sure if I offered she would accept.  She is very matter of fact about her Pattaya job and, like so many Thai prostis, does not feel there is a stigma to it.  Since we parted ways in Pattaya after 48 hours of mind-blowing company for me, she has been the one who periodically stays in touch.  She was in Japan visiting a sister (and from what I saw on her FB I  believe it was just that!) then in her hometown near Trang and now back in Pattaya.  She wants to be with me 24/7 open-ended when I return to BKK and said very matter-of-factly that I would just have to pay the 1000 a day barfine.  Alternatively, I should plan to go there when she returns to her hometown and no barfine.  P4P money is no longer discussed between us, but of course we both know I will be generous above and beyond market rates.  Ever since returning to Europe 2 years ago I've had to get used to sex being few times and far between with 40yo+ women who are no-10s and by now I have come to find eroticism in licking 50 year old saggy, hairy, greying pussy and hemorroidal asses.  Fucking Gal Gadot in Pattaya was like finding myself on a honeymoon with a sex crazed Miss Universe.  Mostly the sex crazed part comes from me being far more at ease to fantasy-indulge in Asia than I dare here as the grannies might walk out on me.  But  I digress... The point is Gal Gadot also has me counting down the days until I go back and she has not asked for money and I don't think she will but I will take bets as to if and when she does...

So, to see if we can get a thread going here what do other BMs think?  Am I being played by 2 game-busting prostis who figured me out ?  or did I find 2 diamonds in the manure ?   anyone has a suggestion of how I could test them further?  what about other BMs' experiences with prostis who refrained from getting as much money from you as they could have?

I am not about to build a house in Trang in Gal's name, nor same-sex marry Mowgli ... Just trying to get a discussion going here... so please advise away...

Rom-in-love

DSC03782 (2).JPG

DSC04098 (2) - Copy.JPG

• Like 2

For real...you bought them matching outfits.....LMAO. That's total hilarious.....Just enjoy, don't over think, if it bothers you then buy them nice stuff for there living.  Always maintain your sense of financial security and have fun. I bought a PI an split aircon for here bedroom.

And your right for a PI not to be begging for money all the time, is like finding gold in them there hills....give more then you take and you never have to look back!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

Smoking hot!   :party0011:

23 hours ago, Zeppie said:

(...)  is like finding gold in them there hills (...)

Yes and yes ! 

Honestly, I did not think a pinay any pinay could trick me into thinking she is not after the money, but I swear this one has me thinking she is not...

Moreover, I met Mowgli through a dating app and the drafted part under her pics was short and to-the-point saying only:  "What do you have to offer?" It sure sounded like prosti code-speak to me...

So my opening offer was for us to meet at the Burger King near my hotel and I buy her lunch, which she immediately and joyfully accepted and when we met there she did not even want to eat.  Instead, within an hour she had my Whopper up her intestinal track the wrong way ... and only afterwards I bought her drinks and a mini stuffed toy which she has treasured like its the British crown jewels.   I mentioned in the TR that despite being 20 and attending a prestigious University, Mowgli has a strict curfew imposed by her father who wants her home by 10 PM and she strictly abides by it.  You might think she is using it as an excuse to LT with someone else instead of me, but no ! ... at 11 PM when everyone is asleep she sneaks out of the house to rejoin me until like 6 AM when she sneaks back.

I did give Mowgli some pocket change which she did not want to accept and told me she gave it to her mother.   When I asked her if her mom had asked her how she got the money she said she told her the truth that she got it from a foreign friend without telling we had fucked.  Btw the mom looks just like her and is a total babe.   That would be the ultimate Rom fantasy a 3sum with a ladyboy and his mother, both gorgeous ones at that.... Oh well!  Dream on white boy...

As Mark Twain said "it is easier to scam people than to get them to admit they were scammed" (think: Trump voters)   but I promise that at the slightest sign of scam I will share it here and eat crow if I have to.

Wait! there was one sign:

After we met and I swept her heart away, she told me she had closed her profile in the dating app.   I did not check at the time if indeed she closed it but subsequently she updated her pics (with pics I took!) and I get notified every time she does.   So either she never closed the profile or she reopened it but I am not going to confront her bc it's not my style to cock block anyone 8000 miles away from me.  But the bottom line is that gorgeous as she is (especially in the sexy pics I took) she must be having men interested in her by the truckload, including foreigners...  so if she is half as easy for them to nail as she was for me she must be having a ball, but she tells me she has not been with anyone else since me.

again, if she asks for money or comes up with scenarios leading to a request I will share it here...

----------------------------

PS  -  I don't think I mentioned it here yet or did I ?   Prior to my January trip, Facebook suggested me to be friends with a ladyboy who was none other than the mysterious-looking "Mona" who had worked at Katty's/Emmy's bar and who I was crazy about circa 2018 and had lost track of after she quitted Emmy's.  And there she was right back in my life telling me how much she had missed me and what sensuous romantic times we would be having in BKK once I got there. ..  Well after 2 or 3 days she asked me for money pointblank as a pre-condition to meeting:

I know you will take care me when you come. But if I'm disappointed right now I don't want to go any further.

Bye bye Mona.  I had offered to fly her from wherever she was in rural TH, but was not going to pay booking fees. we haven't talked since.  And I am glad we did not meet as I would not have met Gal Gadot my other muse of 2023.  Here's Mona December 2022.  I remember Duke was keen on her too?  anyone else?

Mona 2022.jpg

Mona 2022 1.jpg

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Rom said:

"Mona"

So this is not the same same Mona who works at Delirious?

2 hours ago, Rom said:

Well after 2 or 3 days she asked me for money pointblank as a pre-condition to meeting:

I know you will take care me when you come. But if I'm disappointed right now I don't want to go any further.

Bye bye Mona.  I had offered to fly her from wherever she was in rural TH, but was not going to pay booking fees. we haven't talked since. 

Not sure if I completely understand exactly what her point was.   You were willing to pay the plane fare but not upfront?   She wanted more than the plane fare now?   Since you are generous with the girls I'm sure she was happy with what she received in the past.   I am thinking that perhaps this was just a misunderstanding due to her writing in English. Or not.

• Like 1

Hi PDoggg,  The Mona I mentioned is NOT the current Mona from Delirious and formerly from ZaZa massage (from where I had my first and only go at her).

This Mona was Katty's Bar 2017 equivalent of Teya now: the main event there.  But unlike Teya, Mona did not stick around Emmy very long and I saw her there only during one of my trips.  Then she quit to work at a 7-11 but if you had her contact you could meet up, which I did on the subsequent trip.  Then she closed her old FB, changed phone and we lost contact.   I really liked her emaciated goth look, femboy physique and long sinewy cock I could not let go of.

When by chance we reestablished Facebook contact just before last Christmas, she mellowed me the first 2 or 3 days, then on Xmas day hit me with a sob story and asked for money.  And since I declined she told me she "lost interest".  I told her to still think about it and that I would contact her from BKK once I arrived and we could take it from there. In the 3+ weeks that followed she never contacted me and neither did I and by the time I got to BKK I had another one lined up (featured in my Pelé jersey TR).   So that may be it for Mona and I.  I did initially offer to buy her airfare from her home province of Sisaket to BKK, but I suspect she P4Ps there anyway at a place in Sukhumvit she described as "the row" and I think she was referring to soi 7 where sissy freelancers cruise.  I was trying to ascertain exactly where "the row" was, but then the money request came and I did not get to ask Mona any more questions.  In my last 2 trips I partied several times along Sukhumvit and never ran into her.

I hope this clarifies it for you PDoggg.  There was no "misunderstanding".  She wanted to start milking the cow before it even arrived at the barn.

Here are some more pics from her Pattaya period.  At the time, I promised her I would not post her nude and XXX shots, which I did not at PY and so I feel I shouldn't here either despite her rejection absent a wire transfer.  To me, she is the most attractive trans I ever met, but I am partial to goth traps...

What about Mowgli (the inspiration for this thread) ? anyone here thinks he's too good to be true? a pinay who actually stopped me from sending money to her ?

312245894_138591218920190_5518755205897165240_n.jpg.4cdc5018f59ba7b43a2c3b48a89b4b2c.jpg

312649535_138802508899061_6774489421438719735_n.jpg.2aeb5a9dc920f29c2ef309b688ac5c27.jpg

320250164_497825785668663_4752791600902293058_n.jpg.d1d5a9151a50a0a2c73b067367bf5997.jpg

319844178_533362975422440_7065789395810771994_n.jpg.3561e3b14c6cde9ceaa1785767c39857.jpg

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Rom said:

As Mark Twain said "it is easier to scam people than to get them to admit they were scammed" (think: Trump voters)   but I promise that at the slightest sign of scam I will share it here and eat crow if I have to.

I for one would appreciate you not interjecting your politics into your messaging.  It provides no value, and derails your message/subject, nor does it benefit support.  But, as they say, "it's up to you". 

PS.  He received more votes in 2020, then in 2016..go figure! 

• Haha 1

Never has one person been so persecuted, and yet never charged.  He is superior in every way, you just can't handle it....oh well.  But don't say BYEEEEE.....say HELLLOOOO......coz default_abe.gif.9fedb94f316c8b19661b309db3ec7316.gifhe's back and better than ever......see you soon!!!!!!!default_abe.gif.9fedb94f316c8b19661b309db3ec7316.gif

48 minutes ago, Zeppie said:

Never has one person been so persecuted, and yet never charged.  He is superior in every way, you just can't handle it....oh well.  But don't say BYEEEEE.....say HELLLOOOO......coz default_abe.gif.9fedb94f316c8b19661b309db3ec7316.gifhe's back and better than ever......see you soon!!!!!!!default_abe.gif.9fedb94f316c8b19661b309db3ec7316.gif

Are you serious?

5 hours ago, seven said:

Are you serious?

It is off topic you know, BUT we keep seeing every month or two that T----p is being investigated for something or other. Never seems to come to a conclusion.

I call him the Teflon ,(I was about to call him man but thought better of it), blob is better.

• Like 1

When I started this thread I knew I was putting myself into the position of being considered a SUCKER for even raising the possibilities that my 2 recent fucks Mowgli and Gal Gadot were not primarily after my P4P money and that they might have enjoyed my company as much as I enjoyed theirs and be missing me as much as I miss them.

As of this post, neither has asked me for money and I never sent either any.  But if I ever do, I will tell myself that although I might be a sucker for doing it, I would not be even 1%-of-a-sucker such as those sending their hard-earned money to an old fart like Trump who does not even know they are alive and has a lifetime record of explicitly calling SUCKEEEEEEERS to those who sacrifice their best interests for others.

All this to say that I hope our fellow Trump-supporting BM is not sending the former one-term President his valuable cash that he could more rewardingly spend tapping sissy ass in Asia.

Having said that, let's bring the thread back on lustful track with the only thing I envy Trump for and that has been making a SUCKER out of him ever since he was elected President and became hostage to her walking away and telling all:

Party on Melania !

aixm5hj7bxr31.jpg.d569f1624033e8058c30802a070d8bd7.jpg

• Like 1