Posties by The Sith

The-Sith

6 hours ago, The-Sith said:

in Asia..... taking your Client to a purveyor of song and whores is a normal way of conducting business.

But if you take them to a LB Lounge or a GG GoGo Bar with ugly fatties..... you are going to lose that client. 

It makes you wonder who sets the bar height for the girls working in gg and lb bars. It has to be the boss or the next one down the chain. I know we all have different tastes, but some of the staff are just abysmal. Fat and wrinkly etc..

Surely if patrons stop going to some of these places that the management would wake up as to what is going on. June at CIB has it down pat. There is not a bad one there.

Are there just less available good looking staff around?. Maybe covid killed off the next wave,(excuse the pun).

1 hour ago, Woodie said:

It makes you wonder who sets the bar height for the girls working in gg and lb bars. It has to be the boss or the next one down the chain. I know we all have different tastes, but some of the staff are just abysmal. Fat and wrinkly etc..

Surely if patrons stop going to some of these places that the management would wake up as to what is going on. June at CIB has it down pat. There is not a bad one there.

Are there just less available good looking staff around?. Maybe covid killed off the next wave,(excuse the pun).

it's up to the standards of the patrons.

So Many "normal" men from the west go ape shit just to see a naked girl who takes money for sex. So they don't care if she is cubby, stubby, and has c-section scars.

The Japanese clients don't put up with that. in fact..... they insist on "well trained" girls who are there to be polite....fun....cute and service oriented.

Western guys who are parachuting in dont have those standards because anything is good enuff.

I walk into the GG Go Go Bars and I feel like it's a sea of Oompa Loopmas.

Screenshot_20230316_224838_Google.jpg.0fd103d0cf76ee0211276acc068db14a.jpg

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, The-Sith said:

Oompa Loopmas

Agreed, but part of that is that in the Western world people in general are getting fatter. Maybe the patrons don't see that the girls are fat. Maybe they think they are normal?.

It is a shame as if you look at photos from the early 2000's the girls were much slimmer. Their makeup was certainly different. The blue eyeshadow etc., but they looked slim and trim.

Maybe I can go back in a time machine?

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Woodie said:

Agreed, but part of that is that in the Western world people in general are getting fatter. Maybe the patrons don't see that the girls are fat. Maybe they think they are normal?.

It is a shame as if you look at photos from the early 2000's the girls were much slimmer. Their makeup was certainly different. The blue eyeshadow etc., but they looked slim and trim.

Maybe I can go back in a time machine?

excellent point.

it's incredible when I go to Colombia and other Latin American destinations how fat people have gotten.

US people have changed the shape of humans. However people in major urban centers where there is higher education.... please are generally in better shape.....NYC Miami LA SF.

But in between its Big Gulp Time!

I think the GGs in BKK are in better shape than the GGs in Pattaya.

• Like 1

On 3/17/2023 at 3:49 AM, The-Sith said:

I walk into the GG Go Go Bars and I feel like it's a sea of Oompa Loopmas.

I never really checked GGs in Thai bars, but if I consider this comment is also valide for layboys, these are the hardest words I found to describe an evolution I had first noticed in 2015. The uglier, the more expensive. 555

• Like 1