Posties by The Sith

The-Sith

posties make me want to puke.

My last one was in 2016 in New York City.... a young Thai student working at a restaurant who had amazing vag construction. Tits and vag surgery was cutting edge..... clearly she came from a good family in Thailand and had the best doctors.

She was 23 and asked for $350 for a full 18 hours of debauchery in Manhattan. I had a spectacular time.

I repeated next time I was in town.

During the Second time, that fugazi pussy was already boring.....as it had none of the functionalities I like in a real pussy. Plus since it's an LB I wore a condom.

fake pussy combined with condom.... not fun. 

But at least she wasnt a hatchet job........ when you have a surgical mess because the LB paid bargain basement surgery prices.... like hiring Dr. Nok for 1/5 the market rate and the outcome is a disaster of flesh and pubes......

... .......a guy like me ends up having trauma and it messes up my vibe for weeks.

Pussy is a lovely flower at best.

Yet at its Frankenstien worst...... it can be an unlubricatable meat flap abyss. 

An abyss that resembles Darth Vaders head after falling into the lava river. 

And smells like the inside of his rotting helmet too.

I've have seen some terrible things in my life time and dare not go down that hell hole.

• Like 2

The-Sith, your experience with post-op lb vaginas is limited, and of course you prefer pre-ops. This causes your understandable preference, but I am surprised at how strongly you feel. There are now new surgical options that a postop can elect for that result in as self-lubricating vagina (not using the colon method), giving results of greater depth, and increased sensation for the patient and her partner.

I think you may have come across gg's who have exercised the muscles around the vagina so they can squeeze/massage the penis of their partners during sex. There are a rare few postop lbs who can do this too. I have met two of them so far in my journeys when I was many years younger than now. I can say those two experiences were utterly mind blowing and unforgettable. One of the postop lbs was insatiable, she wanted to continue on after 3 rounds. This would be impossible for me now.

So I would say keep an open mind and don't think it's all that repulsive. There's another thing I recall about these two postop lbs, they could do the tie a knot of the stem of a candied cherry with their tongue. Not sure if this is a reliable sign or not, but they also certainly were excellent at giving blow jobs.

• Like 3

I often had the same opinion as The-Sith. I remember having almost argued on the subject with Rxpharm in another forum. About 15 years ago, I fucked a pregnant GG. Both of us ignored she was pregnant. I had a very bad impression and she looked and felt strange. She admitted one year later she felt like puking and ignored she was pregnant. I often had the same impression with posties. I had the the same with Ngọc Bling, but it had been different with Tina

I knew what to expect with a postie, so I had let Tina sucking me again and again and she decided when she would sit on me. I expected it wouldn't be perfect but I let her play till she got tired. Then she took off the condom and started a great BJ till I cummed a big load. Even though she mustn't have a good vagina, I think that training, know how and willingness can achieve good results. 

• Like 2

On 2/28/2023 at 11:02 AM, rxpharm said:

The-Sith, your experience with post-op lb vaginas is limited, and of course you prefer pre-ops. This causes your understandable preference, but I am surprised at how strongly you feel. There are now new surgical options that a postop can elect for that result in as self-lubricating vagina (not using the colon method), giving results of greater depth, and increased sensation for the patient and her partner.

I think you may have come across gg's who have exercised the muscles around the vagina so they can squeeze/massage the penis of their partners during sex. There are a rare few postop lbs who can do this too. I have met two of them so far in my journeys when I was many years younger than now. I can say those two experiences were utterly mind blowing and unforgettable. One of the postop lbs was insatiable, she wanted to continue on after 3 rounds. This would be impossible for me now.

So I would say keep an open mind and don't think it's all that repulsive. There's another thing I recall about these two postop lbs, they could do the tie a knot of the stem of a candied cherry with their tongue. Not sure if this is a reliable sign or not, but they also certainly were excellent at giving blow jobs.

Sir @rxpharm.... i can never even come close to understanding posties like someone of your esteemed stature in this area.

Certainly...... just as Baby Boom had Colywob's Corner.... STRAPS must have had THE PHARMACY which was an area dedicated to RxPharm and all the delightful posties that look like sexy beauty contestant models squealing and flicking their hair back as they get fingered under the table in their sexy pussy holes by the Post Op Master Himself....RxPharm.

My own personal trauma of seeing what appears to be "meat explosions" surrounded by tufts of black pubes is something I have to deal with. Like I said..... my last postie experience was A++ .... great surgically and attitude was incredible.

Actually my "Postie Post" about Posties making "me want to puke" and fugazi vags looking like "an abyss that resembles Darth Vaders head after falling into the lava river" were just joking around and literary embellishment for comedic purposes.

Of course I have never seen a scared orange Vader face between the legs of a Thai girl.  And it takes way more than botched vag surgery to make The Sith squeamish. 

so I honor your insights.... and may explore it further in the future.

But aside from the joking in my first post..... this is exactly how I see it.

1. I LOVE GGS. About 75% of what I am fucking these days is GG. Probably same ratio over past 20 to 30 years. And with that.... I LOVE GG VAG. So long as the GG is hygienic (without that overpowering pungent fish scent ..... a little bit is ok) and she is under 30 and not overweight....  a natural Vag is really a work of art. Something I love to put my meat into and connect with and something I once in a while love to lick.

Whether it's fake boobs or fake vag....I pick real any day. It's not just functionality.... it's a bias The Sith has for all things.

In Tinder..... an automatic left swipe are two things for me: 30 or above years of age and fake boobs. GGs get left swiped automtically on fake boobs and if there were preference filters that accounted for fake boobs.... I would click it to filter them all out. And this is even when the boobs look awesome.

It's just my own personal bias.

2. Why does The Sith fuck sexy Ladyboys?

Because they have the feminine energy and feminine beauty of Women. Yet have the playful fun of Boys. Always down to fuck. Always cool. Always into joking and partying and very relaxed sexually like a male. And low maintenance.

Once the balls are cut....and the testosterone goes away.... that "Boy" factor is gone and all those things I listed as advantages....like being low maintenance and into partying.... start to wane. In some posties... they even start to move into the GG territory of being erratic emotionally and high maintenance. Estrogen makes some of the posties lose their reasonableness and ability to stop with all the coy games and just get down to having fun. Again... only SOME of them go this far.... but you get what im saying. Its a spectrum. 

I had a Trap two nights ago. She was not as feminine as I like because she only realized she was a woman two years ago..... so HRT has been for 18 months.... and she is 24 now. Yet she definitely was a girl with nice hormone tits and a feminine voice and round ass and feminine energy.

But she took me for such an incredible journey of fun that I was blown away..... I normally curate everything for GGs and even LBs. She curated everything.... and everything was fun. She totally was chill...nothing was taboo sexually... and we partied. And her cock was 8 inches and her balls were the source of the curation efforts. 

Sometimes..... I just need feminine form and energy with the coolness of a guy. Posties don't deliver that as well as pre-ops in my books........ even when the final product is a work of surgical art and doesn't look like a Bangladeshi Train Wreck........ I mean.... doesn't look like absolute and devastating carnage.

Again.... this is just The Sith's thinking based on limited experience.

I totally defer to the Wisdom and Experience of RxPharm on this.

SmartSelect_20230301_141949_Google.jpg.81220ff831c12596dc7bc6742c598818.jpg

SmartSelect_20230301_141816_Google.jpg.dd367dc61de0d1ed53db42ce96a58be6.jpg

SmartSelect_20230301_142133_Google.jpg.ae9d08525b6001db799e6a3bca9d38ac.jpg

SmartSelect_20230301_142017_Google.jpg.41a80d11563ebf10cfc0275e851ceaa6.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

@The-SithYour exploits in your early adventures in Thailand chasing after lbs made for great reading, and of course your discovery of Princess Leia was one of those high points.

Glad to hear those comments were most for comedic relief. Everyone has their preferences and that is fine. I don't have a reserved place in Straps, as I did most of my postop adventuring in the old King's Corner Bar and King's Castle 3 in Patpong. Those days are long gone with zero lbs in the remaining King's Castle bar with a sign proclaiming all 100% ladies. Back in those days the ladies weren't as mercenary as they are now - it was much easier and affordable to make arrangements for long time encounters. While the ladies in Straps are model material, most of them are very business minded. This seems to be a more common thing for all p4p, both gg's and lbs nowadays. I have to say I was lucky to experience some of the "golden times" of lb activity in Thailand.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, rxpharm said:

@The-SithYour exploits in your early adventures in Thailand chasing after lbs made for great reading, and of course your discovery of Princess Leia was one of those high points.

Glad to hear those comments were most for comedic relief. Everyone has their preferences and that is fine. I don't have a reserved place in Straps, as I did most of my postop adventuring in the old King's Corner Bar and King's Castle 3 in Patpong. Those days are long gone with zero lbs in the remaining King's Castle bar with a sign proclaiming all 100% ladies. Back in those days the ladies weren't as mercenary as they are now - it was much easier and affordable to make arrangements for long time encounters. While the ladies in Straps are model material, most of them are very business minded. This seems to be a more common thing for all p4p, both gg's and lbs nowadays. I have to say I was lucky to experience some of the "golden times" of lb activity in Thailand.

@rxpharmwow! that brings back GREAT memories..... Princess Leia.... I almost forgot about that.... but thanks for reminding me.

I remember her... plus there was another sexy LB that night...... there may even have been a third LB in bed too. I can't recall. But I certainly remember Princess Leia and her tight body and those great curled up braids in her hair. What a babe!

And her long haired friend was even hotter. Baby fat and braces. I want to masturbate right now just thinking about them.

Yes ....  we got to live the Golden Years of LB Mongering in Thailand. I think you lived it more than I did and earlier too. You and Crag ....who i actually met at the LBWVB event. You two seemed to have much better systems and knowledge of BKK LB action.... including websites and side hustles and lots of regular LBs that loved you guys.

As for Straps.... it has the hottest babes in Nana. Period.

And it's location.... before it closed...was perfectly situated by the Plaza entrance and so many times I would take unsuspecting newbies there and let them get down with the foxy girls. They never figure it out unless they go all the way. But by then it's too late.

i am very much into Amatuers. And by BKK standards.... that means an LB that fucks for money but doesn't solicit on the street or work in a gogobar. I think to get the more GFE longer term feeling you had in the past.... change your approach.

Malls.... Thaifriendly....Tinder.....Libraries.... and even some of the regular clubs like RCA. Lots of super passable LBs that need to suck cock and always appreciate extra cash. That's the Amatuer crowd of BKK LBs where you can find the old school relaxed fun....IMHO.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Pulci Gorgon said:

Do you have a pic of Princess Leia ? 

I didnt keep them on my phone but they are on LBP site.

Is there anyone on LBP who can find the pictures of those two babes?

I haven't bothered to create another account or anything there..... so if anyone is on that site.... I think the TR is under my name The Sith and called "THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACKPUSSY"

There were two girls (actually I think it was three... but the third one now that I remember was kind of lame) who were super super foxy LBs that I have a foursome with.  We snapped some pictures where they were holding up signs that said "The Sith Was Here" on their spread ass cheeks while Princess Leia and I were spanking the super cute LB with the long hair.

I hope someone can screen capture those hilarious (and sexy) pics and post them here!!

• Like 1

Fuck LBP. They make guys like you post pics, then they ban the guys and keep the pics. It makes no sense. Here's what I found. 

L1.png.7550bf604054711f04edf494da20ce4c.png

L2.png.8a702e35ad743488843f0d158192f885.png

L3.png.b5bfabd249b0acc979bdd1747f2612e1.png

L4.png.ce633b6fe67cb39f33024944eb4b61af.png

L5.png.6a61371858ba2ae1fef6b8d231142211.png

L6.png.7c59e61cc93ec0af704d69dd8cb0b03a.png

L7.png.41db04eb459808fc4b80861aff1e886c.png

L8.png.4985131a80145c8fb4658e8c5177cee4.png

L9.png.1a49054048fe07a61fa004a38b01ce83.png

L10.png.dbe371169392e8372a1965637655d87c.png

L11.png.4be68a87c0fa636fb58b1a9ea1f467d8.png

L12.png.2fc8c58a0d45ffe1729f1837e84f3d1b.png

L13.png.9f14bb3bd8a2ccb7f36b7f95eab3329e.png

L14.png.e2de9746dc7ec5170ba269dbd8a9a47d.png

I resized a few photos and adjusted contrasts andothe stting to the best I could. Other pics were just un epilated assholes with fudge drawing. 

BTW, why did you call Mimi the human protocol droïd ? 

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Pulci Gorgon said:

Fuck LBP. They make guys like you post pics, then they ban the guys and keep the pics. It makes no sense. Here's what I found. 

L1.png.7550bf604054711f04edf494da20ce4c.png

L2.png.8a702e35ad743488843f0d158192f885.png

L3.png.b5bfabd249b0acc979bdd1747f2612e1.png

L4.png.ce633b6fe67cb39f33024944eb4b61af.png

L5.png.6a61371858ba2ae1fef6b8d231142211.png

L6.png.7c59e61cc93ec0af704d69dd8cb0b03a.png

L7.png.41db04eb459808fc4b80861aff1e886c.png

L8.png.4985131a80145c8fb4658e8c5177cee4.png

L9.png.1a49054048fe07a61fa004a38b01ce83.png

L10.png.dbe371169392e8372a1965637655d87c.png

L11.png.4be68a87c0fa636fb58b1a9ea1f467d8.png

L12.png.2fc8c58a0d45ffe1729f1837e84f3d1b.png

L13.png.9f14bb3bd8a2ccb7f36b7f95eab3329e.png

L14.png.e2de9746dc7ec5170ba269dbd8a9a47d.png

I resized a few photos and adjusted contrasts andothe stting to the best I could. Other pics were just un epilated assholes with fudge drawing. 

BTW, why did you call Mimi the human protocol droïd ? 

@Pulci Gorgon that's so awesome!

thanks for grabbing those. They bring back so many memories. It was three LBs....not two. Yet the two were way better than the third girl.

look at that right tight body on Leia! Fucking sexy. She was the aggressive one.

Yet I like the baby fat "college girl" look of the brunette with braces. I can't remember her name.

I'm assuming MiMi the Human Protocol Droid was the Japanese looking petite LB. is that right?

She was the lamest based on my taste. Way too passive and like a thin tiny boy.... no curves and no passion.... just kind of dainty and cute. I think she was MiMi the Human Protocol Droid because while The Sith and the other two girls were fucking.... she was the Droid that basically helped out.... licking my ass while I was fucking one girl and sucking another..... using her hand to insert my cock into Leias ass and stroke by balls while I fuck Leia. She was "support" for the foursome.... because I think the other two babes were more fun and hotter.

Thanks so much for posting this PG!!!.

It just reminds me how damn outrageous a night can get in BKK with a gaggle of foxy three-legged babes, in a short time room with a sex-hungry dude like me.  

• Like 2

by the way @Pulci Gorgon out of those three girls.....which one do you like best?

everyone has their own tastes. I bet everyone chiming in would make a different pick.

Back then when this occurred..... I would take the brunette.

Today The Sith picks Leia.

When I first got into LBs..... probably Brunette or MiMi would have been my choice.

It'd been easy to grab those pics. PM if you want to know how. 

48 minutes ago, The-Sith said:

by the way @Pulci Gorgon out of those three girls.....which one do you like best?

everyone has their own tastes. I bet everyone chiming in would make a different pick.

Back then when this occurred..... I would take the brunette.

Today The Sith picks Leia.

When I first got into LBs..... probably Brunette or MiMi would have been my choice.

I can judge only by the pics you posted. So the one I prefer is Mimi. I like her whorish dress and her firm body. 

BTW, is Leia a Thai ladyboy ? She reminds me of Lê Bảo Ngọc, a Vietnamese postie. 

LBN002.png.bc1c6558366209dc2c05fe6c3eda3145.png

LBN001.png.125009c8678cb43eb4f8d15aa778d556.png

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Pulci Gorgon said:

It'd been easy to grab those pics. PM if you want to know how. 

I can judge only by the pics you posted. So the one I prefer is Mimi. I like her whorish dress and her firm body. 

BTW, is Leia a Thai ladyboy ? She reminds me of Lê Bảo Ngọc, a Vietnamese postie. 

LBN002.png.bc1c6558366209dc2c05fe6c3eda3145.png

LBN001.png.125009c8678cb43eb4f8d15aa778d556.png

I knew MiMi would be your babe. How about her whorish Burburry school skirt and the cute Genki Smile! I have to give her credit.

How about the tiny package in Leia's panties..... she definitely is not a Postie. I think she was Loatian. She loved spanking the ass of the Brunette.... but I couldn't convince Leia to fuck the Brunette. That's not so easy.

• Like 1

On 3/4/2023 at 7:35 AM, The-Sith said:

and even some of the regular clubs like RCA. Lots of super passable LBs that need to suck cock and always appreciate extra cash. That's the Amatuer crowd of BKK LBs where you can find the old school relaxed fun....IMHO.

I assume if going to RCA you're with a group.  So would your new potential conquest know someone in your group and just come to your table?  Or are you hunting alone in a place where most customers are in groups?

Some hot girlies!   :party0030:

2 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

I assume if going to RCA you're with a group.  So would your new potential conquest know someone in your group and just come to your table?  Or are you hunting alone in a place where most customers are in groups?

Some hot girlies!   :party0030:

Honestly I have only picked up GGs at RCA.......and have taken LBs there. I took two sexy LBs from Obsessions one time that were both 100% passable. We fucked first...... then went out to RCA. That was in a TR called "Return of the Sith!"

It's difficult picking up Thai GGs at places like RCA if you are by yourself. You need friends who can cover for you by taking your targets friends.... or else one or two other girls in the group will get jealous and try to cockblock you. That's my experience. If you go to other bars along Sukhimvit that are known for sluttier women... you can go alone. But not so much for places like RCA.

However.......for LBs.... you can usually hunt by yourself.... because LBs want attention. Attention from a guy who will be happy to learn they have a dick. The difficult part is knowing which girl is an LB in a place like that because only super passable ones go there. 

Sometimes....GG friends of LBs can get jealous too. Such is life. But I find it does sometimes have a mixed crowd and you can find Toms there too (lesbian girls with short hair) which I also like and can sometimes be converted to the Dark Side of kissing with a guy and maybe even go further! 

LBs are so pervasive that there are lots of places to hunt for them.

If you want chilled out GFE like us more senior guys appreciate.... you need to venture beyond the p4p scenes....while making sure you pay.

All LBs need attention.

All LBs need cock.

All LBs have extra expenses like hormones and clothing and whether civilian or not.... they need extra cash too!

perfect for me!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, The-Sith said:

I knew MiMi would be your babe. How about her whorish Burburry school skirt and the cute Genki Smile! I have to give her credit.

How about the tiny package in Leia's panties..... she definitely is not a Postie. I think she was Loatian. She loved spanking the ass of the Brunette.... but I couldn't convince Leia to fuck the Brunette. That's not so easy.

I forgot to make a connection with years. You first posted in the OP : "My last one was in 2016 in New York City." then you said that you had met Leia in 2017.2017 was the year of my last trip in Thailand. you should have warned me about Mimi. 

On 3/4/2023 at 1:35 AM, The-Sith said:

Malls.... Thaifriendly....Tinder.....Libraries.... and even some of the regular clubs like RCA. Lots of super passable LBs that need to suck cock and always appreciate extra cash. That's the Amatuer crowd of BKK LBs where you can find the old school relaxed fun....IMHO.

I have never read nor heard about RCA before. Is this a street from Kamphaet Phet Rd to Chaturathit Rd with places like Live Arena, Mello Yellow, Onyx Bangkok, Route 66, Taksura, Thabeatloung or the Proud Market ? 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Pulci Gorgon said:

Live Arena, Mello Yellow, Onyx Bangkok, Route 66, Taksura, Thabeatloung or the Proud Market ? 

Yes.

If you want to take a bunch of ladyboys out for a fun night they will probably enjoy these clubs.  

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

On a totally separate note the high end gentleman's club called The Play is at RCA.  I've never been to any of the high end Bangkok gentleman's clubs (nothing like the so called Pattaya gentleman's clubs) but it sounds like The Sith Style.  

https://partybangkok.com/best-gentlemen-clubs/

• Like 1

Book in advance. It’s not mandatory but highly recommended if you want a large private room or a VIP table in front of the stage.

Arrive early. There are often 100+ girls in most clubs, but it’s first come first serve. The earlier you arrive, the more attractive options you have.

Ask the mamasan for recommendations. Pretty doesn’t always mean funny and friendly. Tell the mamasan what you like in girls and let her recommend the models that match what you’re looking for. She knows them better than you do.

Bring more money than you think. As confident as we are that you’re gonna have the time of your life, we also know it’s gonna cost you more than you think. When you get half-naked girls on your lap, and you drunk a bottle of whisky already, you’re probably gonna be down for any extra (shots, food, girls…) that the girls recommend. And that’s gonna cost you.

Don’t expect to get laid. Or be ready to break the bank for it. First, not all girls are open to more than just drinking and flirting with you. Two, it’s gonna be really expensive. Not the price you will pay for a freelancer or a girl in a gogo bar.

Don’t keep your hands in your pockets. Gentlemen clubs are not strip clubs, no pole dance or naked shows, but the girls come to your table to party and drink with you. And you’re allowed to touch.

Do you have an idea of a budget for one evening ? 

I admit I find it tough to pay ladies drinks and barfines before I can shag a ladyboy and prefer to meet directly. Maybe I would become upset if I have to pay thrice the price just to party and go back alone  to  my room. 

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Pulci Gorgon said:

I admit I find it tough to pay ladies drinks and barfines before I can shag a ladyboy and prefer to meet directly. Maybe I would become upset if I have to pay thrice the price just to party and go back alone  to  my room. 

Isn't it all just part of the fun and entertainment, does come with a cost, otherwise it wouldn't exist.  

1 hour ago, Pulci Gorgon said:

For some guys, the drinks and barfines are just a means to the end goal of sex with a lady(boy).   But other guys enjoy the bar experience and want a party atmosphere in the bar. 

As for meeting directly, many guys like the idea of a Thai Friendly 1000 baht shag and if it is disappointing it's only 1000 baht. Some other guys prefer a Beach Road interview and move on after 10 seconds if the vibe isn't right. There's no one size fits all as we all have different personal preferences and budget constraints.

As far as the budget for the Bangkok high end gentleman's clubs, if one want to (relatively) cheap charlie that experience I would think a Nana or Cowboy gogo would be somewhat more cost effective.  But some guys enjoy splashing the cash.   

Don't completely understand the pricing but here's an idea:

About The Play Exclusive Club
Membership price: Start from ฿10,000 for 1 year
Bottle price: Start from ฿3,000 (non-member)
VIP room: Start from ฿2,400
Girls: Start from ฿1,900 + ฿380 every 40 minutes (member)
Opening hours: Every day from 8.30pm til 2.30am

play1.webp

play2.webp

The Sith~If this discussion is too far off topic for you, please let me know and I can split off this Gentleman Club discussion.

• Like 1

Money doesn't burn a hole in my pocket, so I try to avoid this type of leisure, especially since I stopped going out to noisy clubs at the end of my military service (at the last century). But, these price lists could be a good alibi to justify that I spend money when in Asia and prove that I didn't spend my money in p4p. 

• Like 3

On 3/7/2023 at 1:43 PM, Pdoggg said:

For some guys, the drinks and barfines are just a means to the end goal of sex with a lady(boy).   But other guys enjoy the bar experience and want a party atmosphere in the bar. 

As for meeting directly, many guys like the idea of a Thai Friendly 1000 baht shag and if it is disappointing it's only 1000 baht. Some other guys prefer a Beach Road interview and move on after 10 seconds if the vibe isn't right. There's no one size fits all as we all have different personal preferences and budget constraints.

As far as the budget for the Bangkok high end gentleman's clubs, if one want to (relatively) cheap charlie that experience I would think a Nana or Cowboy gogo would be somewhat more cost effective.  But some guys enjoy splashing the cash.   

Don't completely understand the pricing but here's an idea:

play1.webp

play2.webp

The Sith~If this discussion is too far off topic for you, please let me know and I can split off this Gentleman Club discussion.

thanks for the link.

im going to use it.

All this discussion is ok so long as it's positive.

The high end GG clubs are expensive. I've dropped big bucks and seen others do the same. Given the delta between The Play and Nana in terms of cost.... it hurts more.

But after you party with and bang these girls.... it's difficult to go back to the GGs in the regular GoGo Bars which have floppy tits... bad fashion.... bad training and wrinkles. The girls at the high end bars lose their job if they have bad attitude or don't look hot. I feel the delta in quality is bigger than ever because it seems quality at GG bars has really dropped to rock bottom over the past 8 years in BKK and Pattaya. GGs have become Fat. Rude. Poorly trained.  Makes LBs more appealing.

• Like 1

On 3/13/2023 at 6:26 PM, The-Sith said:

The high end GG clubs are expensive. I've dropped big bucks and seen others do the same. Given the delta between The Play and Nana in terms of cost.... it hurts more.

But after you party with and bang these girls.... it's difficult to go back to the GGs in the regular GoGo Bars (...)

Did you "barfine" or pais to have sex with GGS in one of these high end clubs ? Did you find ladyboys with the same standards as High end clubs GGs ? 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Pulci Gorgon said:

Did you "barfine" or pais to have sex with GGS in one of these high end clubs ? Did you find ladyboys with the same standards as High end clubs GGs ? 

Yes I have done that many times.... usually with a group of friends. Not solo. Sometimes with other GGs too. Friends and GGs feel more comfortable at these types of places to indulge. It's harder to get normal friends to participate in a night with LBs..... but with sexy higher end GGs at a higher end establishment.........it's much more user friendly for the "straight" crowd.

Also GGs are now more inclined to participate. I am seeing it a lot in the US... particularly in Miami with clubs like e11even and others where normal girls also attend and the club has regular dancing and DJ.....plus many strippers that are stripping and also available to fuck and suck upstairs. Girls are fucking them too.

When it's a seedy location like Nana or Patpong it's harder to get GGs over the line to participate and bring home a handful of whores to have an orgy.

But I have done that with the higher end clubs in Bangkok. I've brought back whores plus GG friend for fucking.

Girls at these higher end clubs are expensive. I can remember how much exactly.......... bar fine plus girl for the night is something like 6000 to 9000..... NOT including the time at the bar and bottles and drinks.... which is in some respects more expensive than even fucking the girls. But it's part of the experience. 

If you go solo.... go to the places we normally talk about on this Forum.....like CIB or Obsessions or Mandarin (GG)..... if you go with a group....whether all guys or a mixed crowd of guys and girls...... the higher end places are more inclusive.

Remember..... we are seen as totally seedy pervs by 90% of the world because of the places we go to and the sex we partake in. 

Screenshot_20230314_142928_LINE.jpg.22c8be85d2c4fe6be13e1ddc874198df.jpg

I haven't found a place that has "higher end LBs".... there was that place in Pattaya that opened for a year or two that was on a roof top open space that tried to do it but I don't think it worked.

• Like 1