Hong Kong Free Flights

Tomcat

80,000 free flights to Hong Kong its seems.... giving then away through " lucky draws " with Cathay it seems

Chances are quite high it seems of getting a freddy ( free)... i was going to go a few weeks back when i was in BKK but neverwent due to the covid test which change evry day...

It seems the rules are relaxed but i would not want to catch it there , a Police State if there ever was one since the commies took over

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

this is from Euronews i think , my post before was in the Telegraph this morning . Get a freebie to Hong Kong then hop over to Thailand:sign0184:.. 

Hong Kong is giving away 500,000 airline tickets in an effort to woo tourists back to the region. The city has rolled back COVID travel restrictions in recent months including mandatory isolation on arrival. It has just announced travel to mainland China will be seamless from next week.
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Tomcat said:

80,000 free flights to Hong Kong its seems.... 

As the home carrier of Hong Kong, we’re excited to be supporting the “World of Winners” tickets giveaway campaign to welcome visitors from around the globe to discover the beauty of our beloved home city.

We’ll be distributing round-trip tickets to Hong Kong in phases starting from 1 March 2023. The first phase of giveaways will begin from Southeast Asia, followed by the Chinese Mainland in April. Northeast Asia and other medium to long haul markets will take place from May onwards.

Are you ready to try your luck and say hello to Hong Kong? Stay tuned for more exciting information to come.
Register now to become a member and receive reminders on how to join the “World of Winners” tickets giveaway launching soon.  
You‘ll also get to enjoy everything you love about travel and lifestyle and be rewarded at the same time.

https://flights.cathaypacific.com/en_HK/offers/world-of-winners.html

• Like 1

im pretty certain on that Cathy shot the old airport can still be seen directly across the  image .. scary and wonderfull at the same time when coming in to land. .. 

How a massive accident was avoided is a miracle to this day... i do miss the old airport..if no traffic you could get there in a jiffy . I spent a lot of time in HK and loved it

• Like 1