The following is about Ladyboy Leo (who used the name Cartoon). She is a bad ass Femme Fatale that I reported about in a prior Trip Report RETURN OF THE SITH.

SmartSelect_20230131_214159_Firefox.jpg.0a9bc3a61166658b22c4f52dbfc03e7b.jpg

SmartSelect_20230131_214129_Firefox.jpg.8c2e3e8e2f70e4edb02308e51c6972c0.jpg

SmartSelect_20230131_214106_Firefox.jpg.593347d9f730c17f4c2b4ef9d5994123.jpg

Cartoon came up the other day on an LBR thread because she also use to work at Wii Massage on Sukhimvit..... and in the thread the BMs ranked Wii Massage the MOST AGGRESSIVE TWO HOLER ESTABLISHMENT IN BKK.

This report also has a section about Lusi Mustang..... who also came up in the LBR thread about The GLOAT! Lusi was my nomination.

Here is the excerpt from the report about Cartoon......

• Like 1

FRIDAY - FEMME FATALE – ALL PRO, ALL BAD

Friday was reserved for another Amateur I had lined up named Sarah, a very pretty masters university student who was really into exploring her sexuality. She sent me a bunch of nude photos of herself, which were sexy and was into the entire Daddy-Daughter role playing while sexting with me. I love that shit. What older man doesn’t? I was looking forward to meeting her, yet got a bit less interested when she told me she would be surgically removing her penis in the Spring. I wanted a Ladyboy – as I am not a big fan of post ops, because I prefer GGs to post ops, but I guess I still had some interest to nail Sarah before she got the clip. However, ultimately, she chickened out. She was probably the most open and aggressive on internet chat about what she wanted to do sexually, yet on the day we were suppose to meet, she wrote me that she was afraid and didn’t think she could go through with our liaison. And that’s the last I ever heard from her.

I normally would have tried to send a bunch of messages and called her to try to persuade her otherwise. But my attitude had changed. It was her loss. And I had a long list of girls who wanted to hook up.  

So I went down my remaining list of girls and realized that Sarah not showing up was for the better, because just like Bee, she was also a young Amateur and I already had the best experience with that type of girl just the night before and into the morning. I wanted more variety. So I picked the most hardcore girl on my final selection list. Cartoon. She wasn’t a good girl like Bee, she was a freelancing total Femme Fatale, covered with tats, with long sexy legs, supple breasts who drives a motorcycle (a real 650cc street bike, not a pussy 150 cc scooter).  

FUCK OFF!!!!

Cartoon was from the streets and had been hurt many times by dudes in the past. So she had some anger too. A couple of weeks earlier, when I told Cartoon over texting that I wanted her and 2 other LBs at the same time, she got really pissed off with me and told me to “Fuck Off” multiple times…. Saying that she hated to do with other LBs and that even a million dollars could not get her to do that. She was angry, and mean, yet I knew all she needed was a real man in her life. And that’s what I wanted to give her. So I relented and told her it would just be her and me.

I texted her Friday afternoon a couple of hours after Bee had left and told her I could see her that night if she was available. She had a customer in the afternoon and could not come till 8pm, which was a bit later than I wanted but she said she had to put on make up to look good. So I was ok with that. I told her I wanted to chat with her first at the café in the lobby of the Landmark, to see if we liked each other. I said if I liked her, we would go all night and into the morning so I advised her that she should make any other appointments because we would be going till sunrise. Actually, Cartoon was the Ladyboy I desired the most out of my entire set of 8 Ladyboys I pre-lined up on the internet because it has been a while since I had been with a really bad girl.

8pm arrived and she was late – a normal occurrence for all destinations at Sukhumvit. Then, all of a sudden, in walked a stunning big breasted vixen, in a ridiculously sexy dress, tattoos and a punkish hair cut………….the entire café noticed her entrance…..she was a bad ass, for sure. 

20161220_053942.jpg

• Like 4

ENTER..... SEXY SLUT

Cartoon sashayed into the Landmark café up to my booth. She wore heavy eye make up, which looked great, and tons of red lipstick and caked on base. The punkish bob hair cut was stunning. Her massive right tit kept invitingly popping out of her dress.  She said she was 25 years old, which I never fact checked. I looked deep in her eyes, which made her shy and we made small talk, as I rubbed her legs under the table.     She was from Isaan, where most P4Ps are from. I like the folks from Isaan, plus their food. And their Ladyboys are top grade. What is in the water in that place? It must be all bottled in plastic and leaking tons of estrogen, producing some of the best LB crops in the world. Got to love those Chang Water recyclables with the peal-off plastic caps from the 1990s.  

I think normally she was intimidating to most men.

She was definitely a hardened street LB, who has been fucked over by a number of Farang, and of course, she has fucked over many more in return. Our conversations over the internet revealed her underlying bitterness and hard independent demeanor. Which I think she typically carried on to her client sessions - yet I kept looking deeply in her eyes which put her on the defensive and made her self-conscious. Sort of like a “non-verbal Neg”, to take a page out of the PUA handbook. Unlike her other Johns, I was in total command tonight. She knew that. Her regular technique, I could tell, was to insult men, belittle them, and act tough, so she could get her way (and protect herself from being hurt) – like a hot bitch. There was none of that with me. 

I asked Cartoon if she was into going to dance clubs. She didn’t really know too many because she said she only recently arrived in Bangkok after living in Pattaya for a number of years. She gave me some BS story about only having boyfriends in Pattaya who supported her and starting the P4P scene in BKK only over the past half year. I knew that Pattaya was known for its romance and long term stable relationships, so her story of not whoring in Pattaya made total sense to me.  

Just as I accurately predicted, unlike Sarah, Bee or the others I had met online, Cartoon was definitely up for a night of all night and all morning sex, drugs, and EDM. So I called up some DJ friends I know in the city to score some molly.  We went up to my room and she went right to work, ripping off my pants, sucking my cock, and tonguing my ass. Very professional. I was a bit apprehensive about the safety of the rimming, but I like it a lot so I didn’t push her away. Her skin was soft, and I loved caressing her tattoo covered back and arms as she blew me. Then we went to the bedroom where all clothing was off. She had a 5+ inch curved cock, which she liked to use.     

She wanted to fuck me first... and I wanted to fuck her first.... so we rock-paper-scissored for it.

She won.  

• Like 3

I. SEX

She gave me a wicked blow BBBJ – licked my ass to get it ready, and banged me hard. I returned the favor – but with CBJ and no rimming, for a couple of hours of crazy sex. I have to say that with Cartoon, I was somewhat nervous about potential diseases, because she looked really hard core, so the sex was not as great as it could have been. With her looks, style, and attitude, she was probably polishing off 30 to 40 random blokes a month – not as many as the top closers on the Death Star who hit up to 60 per month, but for sure some serious statistics. I wasn’t relaxed enough to get into it as I was the night before with Bee – and perhaps having a 12 hour sex marathon with Bee the night before was a bit exhausting. I was thinking about the customer she had just before me…… was it only the one in the afternoon which she told me about, or did she sneak in an extra client in the evening too? Or was the extra time she needed really for making herself up? Damn, I had to put it out of my mind and just go with it. I was locked in and had to make the best of it. So I asked Cartoon when she first had sex – something I love to hear about because early experiences like that usually shape people – and anything that shapes a P4P LB has to be some serious shit. She told me at 14, she got fucked in the ass, by a friend of the family who simply over powered her, and came without even touching her dick, which really turned me on.      

SmartSelect_20210830-152715_Firefox.jpg.ae0bd65394d18679906d3ab8167e8dff.jpg

SmartSelect_20210830-152726_Firefox.jpg.ed18b02b8bee184111a1ea5e0e90a21f.jpg

II. DRUGS

Shortly after the sex, the molly arrived and we both dropped. She was nervous about it because she had never tried it before and had some discussions with her friends to get advice whether she should do it or not. But I really appreciate her courage in trusting me. She was nervous that I might dose her with something else, understandably so. Yet my cool vibe and a nice room at the Landmark I think helped a bit.    

I had a session at the Nana Hotel with Lusi Mustang many many years ago, where our sex session was so much fun, she invited me out that night to party with her – we went to some local clubs (non-Farang) where we dropped molly together and partied with some of her friends till the clubs closed, and then into the morning at her apartment. It was a drug fueled orgy at her apartment, consisting of molly and later K, and one of the best experiences in my life. Crawling around the floor, fucking, snorting, dropping and popping. I still masturbate to this day thinking about that time. Every guy has one or two of those crazy times that get embedded into their sexual memory. Not sure if you have tried molly, it’s basically ecstasy without the speed. It massively amplifies your senses, and particularly your empathy. So you become very connected with the people who are with – and even fall in love.     I remember during the haze of the night, I crawled up to Lusi, who was laying on her couch totally rolling, and asked her “Lusi, do you think I am gay?” and she replied “No way!!!!!” threw her head back and laughed at what was obviously a silly question to her. She told me that she knew what was gay and what wasn’t and I definitely wasn’t. Which was encouraging, because loving LBs certainly engenders confusion on many men from Christian nations. The revealing aspect of my question is that molly is a truth serum. First, you can’t lie on it because you wear your heart on your sleeve, plus others connecting with you can totally pick up your feelings and even thoughts, so even if you wanted to be deceptive, people pick up vibes. Also, she could totally feel me and what I was and my energy. So eventhough we spent only one night together, she knew me – and I knew her. So she could give an accurate reading. Plus, if anyone knows the difference between gay and straight, it’s Lusi, because she knows firsthand the various complexions of these groups. Her answer was a resounding No!! Which is just food for thought for gents out there reading this, if you wanted an authoritative opinion… and this opinion was given under oath, with her arm locked into a lie detector machine.     Most of the people you try molly with, you will have a connection with them for a long time afterwards - for many years. But it’s not necessarily the best for strong wood and blowing loads. Yet after my experience with Lusi many years ago, I wanted to do it again with a bad ass jaded Ladyboy. It was cool and the ultimate Girl Friend Experience.      

III. ROCK N ROLL

We were going to go to Onyx in RCA, but were recommended the MiXX by the taxi driver at the last minute. I gave Cartoon a very light dose – about half of what someone would normally take – because she was a newbie and I wanted her to ease into it. I took about 2.5X her amount. I could handle it. Initially, for the first 90 minutes, she couldn’t feel anything – and she suggested someone had sold us baking powder – but I knew these guys in Bangkok as friends, and know they are about quality. Plus I could feel it coming on.     As we got into the club, and the EDM music started kicking, so did the molly. Cartoon went crazy – she started shrieking because for the first time, she understood what all the hype was about. We picked our own area to dance and she kept thanking me for showing her such a great time – and kissing me all over my face and then reapplying her lipstick. Then kissing me again. She was the spectacle in the club – a freaked out Grace Jones going off. And me dancing beside her as her older boyfriend, with my face and neck covered with red blotches of lipstick.     She kept opening her rouge mouth as wide as possible, and flickering her pointed tongue – a true Femme Fatale. She looked like one of those dark medieval paintings representing the Anti Christ – a demonoide serpent, tongue darting in and out…….. yet with a tight black dress covering her killer hips, tits and cock.

Moving back and forth, arms vogueing, hips shaking, and sometimes even stumbling and dropping – and then sneaking deep tongue French kisses with me between DJ mixes. She was looking more and more like a Thai Grace Jones. Meanwhile, my lips were blotched with red paint, and I was looking more and more like Ronald McDonald.       

KISSY CLOWN FACE

Cartoon wanted to start sucking back some margaritas – which were inconveniently served in easy spill martini glasses. Whatever didn’t go down our gullets, ended up on my arms. She had a blast. And so did I, but her craziness was not welcome by the security – and it didn’t help that someone in the club pointed out that she was a Ladyboy – which was very obvious to at least 75% of the patrons there. She got into a bit of a shouting match and I had to protect her on that one. The security threw her out because of her insane, unstable behavior. So we had to find another club – so she took me to Climax.  We partied there for a few hours – people were staring at my face – I thought because my pupils were dilated or something, and hadn’t realized at that point that my face looked like a Rorschach test in Rouge. Cartoon kept looking in the mirror by the dancefloor, applying more and more lipstick and base, which would be soon delivered to my face, neck and collar: The intoxicants brought out her deepest insecurities, and her deepest narcissism. While she was attending to herself, a lot of freelance GGs were hitting on me – but I kept true to my one girlfriend for the night, Cartoon. The GGs were somewhat perturbed that I would chose a totally crazy out of control LB, over a prim and proper them – if a freelancer at Climax can be considered prim and proper. I was dressed well and looked cool – with the obvious exception of the clown face.     There were also some more incidents where people were judging Cartoon – who was just having a good time – for being a Ladyboy. Some bearded hick dude came up and tried to make a joke by having her flex her muscles and comparing it to his own muscles for his other Idaho friends in the back of the club to laugh at, and I had to deal with him.    

Through our connection on the molly, I really felt the struggle Ladyboys must have in life. I went up to the guy and told him what he was doing wasn’t cool. And that she was only having a good time and he didn’t need to hurt her like that. I guess I could have used some violence too, but I just wanted him to know that she is a human being and has feelings. He definitely got the message because the way I delivered it. And walked away I think a bit shocked that someone would defend what he saw as a circus freak. Cartoon thanked me again for protecting her.     I whispered in her ear, “Cartoon – you know what? I know that sometimes it is hard being a Ladyboy, because people judge you… they don’t understand your feelings……” and then I said     “You know what’s also sometimes difficult? ……………………………  Loving Ladyboys…… for the same reason.”    

BAD GIRL CRIES

Cartoon broke down and I felt like she might cry, then she started kissing me even more and thanking me for being so nice to her, saying it was the best night of her life. The hard street girl, P4P, tatted up like a Mexican drug lord from shoulder to ankle, had felt kindness and connection from a total stranger – and melted.       We met a group of Thai ladies and a German dude, and he asked me if Cartoon was my Wife – I said no, just my girlfriend. I asked him if he would ever fuck an LB – and he said “No Fucking Way! I totally despise them!!!!” I told him he didn’t know what he was missing…… they were awesome!    

More tequila shots and margaritas were had by all. It’s always a waste to mix good molly with alcohol – it’s like mixing a fine wine with grape juice….. molly is a high…. And now it’s being mixed with the low grade buzz of alcohol. Yet drinking was her thing, and mine too. Cartoon reminded me that it was 3am now, and she started celebrating – because the deal I gave her back when we discussed the night at the Landmark café was that if I sent her home 3am or earlier, I would pay B6000 for the night. If she stayed till sunrise, I would pay B 10,000. Since she was a street jaded pro – she demanded B 3000 before we started the night, so now I owed her another B 7000. And I was also very happy she met her contractual milestones. We kept dancing and partying. And the Thai girls that we met that night kept coming over to dance with us too.     The girls were really nice to us and to Cartoon too – so around 4:30am we went for some food on Soi 11. The girls helped me remove some of the lipstick, and when Cartoon was away, they whispered to me “Do you know that You are with a Ladyboy?”…… I started freaking out. I pretended it was a shock for a while, before I let them know that actually I wanted to be with a Ladyboy.  Cartoon kept thanking me for showing her such a special night. I told her it was an American custom to Pay it Forward. That she should pay the favor forward to three other people, and should pay for all of our food for me and the other two Thai girls. She did that, which was a huge surprise – because that’s not how she was trained in life. About B 500. For some stupid naïve reason, I wanted this flower that had been trampled over so many times with other guys and tricks, to feel kindness from a stranger and start being kind to others too….. starting by buying the people with us our breakfast.       

SmartSelect_20230131_214230_Firefox.jpg.b2b4a0bc882f46540f2d15b9969faed1.jpg

BKK MORNING

The molly had worn off and Cartoon was chilling out as it started getting light out so I suggested we go to her place and check out her bike. We got to her place and after she changed her clothing, decided to go for a ride. As I watched her change, I realized the shear enormity of her plump bosoms. Both of us were pretty straight by that point. She wore her helmet, and me without one. She has a 650cc Honda street bike that’s super cool. Again, we rocked-paper-scissored to see who would drive who - I won this time. I had ridden the streets of BKK many times on rented bikes during my early years, usually whizzing through insane traffic congestion, so it was fun scooting around the empty streets of the city. But actually, I loved it best when she was driving and me riding behind her………. Now it was me who almost started crying how great the experience was. Racing through the relatively empty streets of the City of Angels, as the daylight emerged, with a punkish, hardcore, tat-covered LB at the helm. Fucking cool. To experience a night like this required some cash, courage and connection. “Check” on all three. Total GFE.       

We went back to the Landmark at around 8am and were so wiped, we crashed. We woke up around 2pm. She told me she thought the Thai girls were being so nice to us because they wanted to take me away from her. I told her she was wrong, because those girls (who were around 35 years of age), knew they had no chance with a guy like me and I was only into her. Again, it was her street mentality, distrusting every act of kindness from anyone. She also apologized for acting so crazy the night before and getting us kicked out of MiXx. We then had some more sex- this time, I put a collar around her neck, which she really liked. Crawling around the floor like a street dog. For some reason, she actually looked prettier minus the half kilo of mascara, base and rouge. More boyish, yet she looked way more natural and relaxed and I could actually see her real complexion and smile now.  But ultimately, I wanted to chill out. And as wise Charlie Sheen says, “You don’t pay a whore for sex, you pay her to leave” – and I was paying her very well – from 8pm to 4pm the next day.....B 10,000 in total. I handed seven crisp silver bills, in addition to the three I gave her the night before. Just as we bargained. And I gave her an extra B 500 for the meal she paid for everyone. I figured that an extra US$14 might help a bitter girl have even more faith in the goodness of people, it was worth it. When I gave her the extra B 500, she said that I was a “good guy”.

Then she left.

And I crashed hard.

• Like 7

Hi The-Sith,  Thanks for sharing another of your unique high-intensity, high-roller adventures.  

I have 2 questions (perhaps I missed it in your draft?) :

-when did that encounter take place?

-which of the multiple Thai "Cartoons" did you fuck ?

In the GLOATs league there are, as far as I know, 2 "default" Cartoons both of whom active 8-14 years ago in BKK.  Both with superlative hard hammering tools.  I had the pleasure of gagging on the lighter skinned one when she worked at Cascade.  Was your Cartoon one of these 2 ?  Can you not post a facial pic ?

thanks and cheers

R

7144_13.jpg.b166ba28919c96e6b9fb4123bab01c6e.jpg

10170_13.jpg.555a8e4def3599ca1be1a00c53fb98e8.jpg

64034_8.jpg.e0b611a472aece7127d28d96af723bfa.jpg

64034_9.jpg.32e231ebeb82ae04a6b2ad51101a0cd3.jpg

130967_7.jpg.a43e490898c921e8571c862a9ccc071f.jpg

130967_6.jpg.12f77e63953771b2857da63f801de211.jpg

120814_12.jpg.1c68a85866fa4e46a8eb24819b9b4d83.jpg

120814_9.jpg.31574c301113189c7cdc0101655d4df0.jpg

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Rom said:

Hi The-Sith,  Thanks for sharing another of your unique high-intensity, high-roller adventures.  

I have 2 questions (perhaps I missed it in your draft?) :

-when did that encounter take place?

-which of the multiple Thai "Cartoons" did you fuck ?

In the GLOATs league there are, as far as I know, 2 "default" Cartoons both of whom active 8-14 years ago in BKK.  Both with superlative hard hammering tools.  I had the pleasure of gagging on the lighter skinned one when she worked at Cascade.  Was your Cartoon one of these 2 ?  Can you not post a facial pic ?

thanks and cheers

R

7144_13.jpg.b166ba28919c96e6b9fb4123bab01c6e.jpg

10170_13.jpg.555a8e4def3599ca1be1a00c53fb98e8.jpg

64034_8.jpg.e0b611a472aece7127d28d96af723bfa.jpg

64034_9.jpg.32e231ebeb82ae04a6b2ad51101a0cd3.jpg

130967_7.jpg.a43e490898c921e8571c862a9ccc071f.jpg

130967_6.jpg.12f77e63953771b2857da63f801de211.jpg

120814_12.jpg.1c68a85866fa4e46a8eb24819b9b4d83.jpg

120814_9.jpg.31574c301113189c7cdc0101655d4df0.jpg

that second one you posted has a giant schlong. Nice!

It was none of these.

The Cartoon I was with had a smaller dick. And she was way sleeker and punk rock looking with massive well constructed tits and tons of tats.

But she was a fucking bitch.

I'm trying to find another picture but it's on the internet somewhere. [EDIT...... I FOUND TWO MORE]

SmartSelect_20210830-152715_Firefox.jpg.795788efd94cf361bede381fa3591474.jpg

SmartSelect_20210830-152726_Firefox.jpg.9c2ac8d858416c790442bdc2bde80ff6.jpg

Her real name (as far as I knew) was Leo. But she used Cartoon and many other aliases.

The amazing thing for me is that as i post this report and think back to the time it happened. The is no way The Sith could today go at the pace of that report and no way i could even do a night like this report today without feeling like a cripple for the next two weeks....even staying up till the next day.... let alone the drugs....alcohol.... fucking and sucking. Much harder to do now.

And really what's separating today and the time of that report is the covid Era.

Maybe landing in the hot streets of bankok would be the catalyst.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, The-Sith said:

that second one you posted has a giant schlong. Nice!

It was none of these.

The Cartoon I was with had a smaller dick. And she was way sleeker and punk rock looking with massive well constructed tits and tons of tats.

But she was a fucking bitch.

I'm trying to find another picture but it's on the internet somewhere.

Her real name (as far as I knew) was Leo. But she used Cartoon and many other aliases.

The amazing thing for me is that as i post this report and think back to the time it happened. The is no way The Sith could today go at the pace of that report and no way i could even do a night like this report today without feeling like a cripple for the next two weeks....even staying up till the next day.... let alone the drugs....alcohol.... fucking and sucking. Much harder to do now.

And really what's separating today and the time of that report is the covid Era.

Maybe landing in the hot streets of bankok would be the catalyst.

There used to be a LB by the name of Leo who worked in Cascades, circa 2010.

She meets your physical discription, dark lord.

32 minutes ago, barteke said:

There used to be a LB by the name of Leo who worked in Cascades, circa 2010.

She meets your physical discription, dark lord.

Barteke, yes it could be her....  yet I think this Leo would not be able to keep a job at a high end establishment like Cascades. I think she would be ejected quickly with her terrible attitude towards others.

That's why she worked at "Bottom of the Barrell..... Most AGGRESSIVE 2 HOLER location" Wii Massage on Sukhimvit.

There was ANOTHER Ladyboy Leo at CASANOVA who was AMAZING.

I had a foursome with Casanova Ladyboy Leo that consisted of LB LB GG and The Dark Lord.

here are her pictures.......

SmartSelect_20230201_075919_Firefox.jpg.1f3d55dc59cbaa7b6d260c485156fe39.jpg

SmartSelect_20230201_080108_Firefox.jpg.891993e5a5b7458485ac8ed8d1d05b13.jpg

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, The-Sith said:

Barteke, yes it could be her....  yet I think this Leo would not be able to keep a job at a high end establishment like Cascades. I think she would be ejected quickly with her terrible attitude towards others.

That's why she worked at "Bottom of the Barrell..... Most AGGRESSIVE 2 HOLER location" Wii Massage on Sukhimvit.

There was ANOTHER Ladyboy Leo at CASANOVA who was AMAZING.

I had a foursome with Casanova Ladyboy Leo that consisted of LB LB GG and The Dark Lord.

here are her pictures.......

SmartSelect_20230201_075919_Firefox.jpg.1f3d55dc59cbaa7b6d260c485156fe39.jpg

SmartSelect_20230201_080108_Firefox.jpg.891993e5a5b7458485ac8ed8d1d05b13.jpg

Darkest of Lords,

Its is not the LB Leo of Cascades fame. However from the additional images you have provided, I have seen her in the past.

Socialising with her friends at a bar on Soi 8, many moons ago.

Excellent selection :).

• Like 1

On 1/31/2023 at 9:53 PM, The-Sith said:

I. SEX

She gave me a wicked blow BBBJ – licked my ass to get it ready, and banged me hard. I returned the favor – but with CBJ and no rimming, for a couple of hours of crazy sex. I have to say that with Cartoon, I was somewhat nervous about potential diseases, because she looked really hard core, so the sex was not as great as it could have been. With her looks, style, and attitude, she was probably polishing off 30 to 40 random blokes a month – not as many as the top closers on the Death Star who hit up to 60 per month, but for sure some serious statistics. I wasn’t relaxed enough to get into it as I was the night before with Bee – and perhaps having a 12 hour sex marathon with Bee the night before was a bit exhausting. I was thinking about the customer she had just before me…… was it only the one in the afternoon which she told me about, or did she sneak in an extra client in the evening too? Or was the extra time she needed really for making herself up? Damn, I had to put it out of my mind and just go with it. I was locked in and had to make the best of it. So I asked Cartoon when she first had sex – something I love to hear about because early experiences like that usually shape people – and anything that shapes a P4P LB has to be some serious shit. She told me at 14, she got fucked in the ass, by a friend of the family who simply over powered her, and came without even touching her dick, which really turned me on.      

SmartSelect_20210830-152715_Firefox.jpg.ae0bd65394d18679906d3ab8167e8dff.jpg

SmartSelect_20210830-152726_Firefox.jpg.ed18b02b8bee184111a1ea5e0e90a21f.jpg

II. DRUGS

Shortly after the sex, the molly arrived and we both dropped. She was nervous about it because she had never tried it before and had some discussions with her friends to get advice whether she should do it or not. But I really appreciate her courage in trusting me. She was nervous that I might dose her with something else, understandably so. Yet my cool vibe and a nice room at the Landmark I think helped a bit.    

I had a session at the Nana Hotel with Lusi Mustang many many years ago, where our sex session was so much fun, she invited me out that night to party with her – we went to some local clubs (non-Farang) where we dropped molly together and partied with some of her friends till the clubs closed, and then into the morning at her apartment. It was a drug fueled orgy at her apartment, consisting of molly and later K, and one of the best experiences in my life. Crawling around the floor, fucking, snorting, dropping and popping. I still masturbate to this day thinking about that time. Every guy has one or two of those crazy times that get embedded into their sexual memory. Not sure if you have tried molly, it’s basically ecstasy without the speed. It massively amplifies your senses, and particularly your empathy. So you become very connected with the people who are with – and even fall in love.     I remember during the haze of the night, I crawled up to Lusi, who was laying on her couch totally rolling, and asked her “Lusi, do you think I am gay?” and she replied “No way!!!!!” threw her head back and laughed at what was obviously a silly question to her. She told me that she knew what was gay and what wasn’t and I definitely wasn’t. Which was encouraging, because loving LBs certainly engenders confusion on many men from Christian nations. The revealing aspect of my question is that molly is a truth serum. First, you can’t lie on it because you wear your heart on your sleeve, plus others connecting with you can totally pick up your feelings and even thoughts, so even if you wanted to be deceptive, people pick up vibes. Also, she could totally feel me and what I was and my energy. So eventhough we spent only one night together, she knew me – and I knew her. So she could give an accurate reading. Plus, if anyone knows the difference between gay and straight, it’s Lusi, because she knows firsthand the various complexions of these groups. Her answer was a resounding No!! Which is just food for thought for gents out there reading this, if you wanted an authoritative opinion… and this opinion was given under oath, with her arm locked into a lie detector machine.     Most of the people you try molly with, you will have a connection with them for a long time afterwards - for many years. But it’s not necessarily the best for strong wood and blowing loads. Yet after my experience with Lusi many years ago, I wanted to do it again with a bad ass jaded Ladyboy. It was cool and the ultimate Girl Friend Experience.      

III. ROCK N ROLL

We were going to go to Onyx in RCA, but were recommended the MiXX by the taxi driver at the last minute. I gave Cartoon a very light dose – about half of what someone would normally take – because she was a newbie and I wanted her to ease into it. I took about 2.5X her amount. I could handle it. Initially, for the first 90 minutes, she couldn’t feel anything – and she suggested someone had sold us baking powder – but I knew these guys in Bangkok as friends, and know they are about quality. Plus I could feel it coming on.     As we got into the club, and the EDM music started kicking, so did the molly. Cartoon went crazy – she started shrieking because for the first time, she understood what all the hype was about. We picked our own area to dance and she kept thanking me for showing her such a great time – and kissing me all over my face and then reapplying her lipstick. Then kissing me again. She was the spectacle in the club – a freaked out Grace Jones going off. And me dancing beside her as her older boyfriend, with my face and neck covered with red blotches of lipstick.     She kept opening her rouge mouth as wide as possible, and flickering her pointed tongue – a true Femme Fatale. She looked like one of those dark medieval paintings representing the Anti Christ – a demonoide serpent, tongue darting in and out…….. yet with a tight black dress covering her killer hips, tits and cock.

Moving back and forth, arms vogueing, hips shaking, and sometimes even stumbling and dropping – and then sneaking deep tongue French kisses with me between DJ mixes. She was looking more and more like a Thai Grace Jones. Meanwhile, my lips were blotched with red paint, and I was looking more and more like Ronald McDonald.       

KISSY CLOWN FACE

Cartoon wanted to start sucking back some margaritas – which were inconveniently served in easy spill martini glasses. Whatever didn’t go down our gullets, ended up on my arms. She had a blast. And so did I, but her craziness was not welcome by the security – and it didn’t help that someone in the club pointed out that she was a Ladyboy – which was very obvious to at least 75% of the patrons there. She got into a bit of a shouting match and I had to protect her on that one. The security threw her out because of her insane, unstable behavior. So we had to find another club – so she took me to Climax.  We partied there for a few hours – people were staring at my face – I thought because my pupils were dilated or something, and hadn’t realized at that point that my face looked like a Rorschach test in Rouge. Cartoon kept looking in the mirror by the dancefloor, applying more and more lipstick and base, which would be soon delivered to my face, neck and collar: The intoxicants brought out her deepest insecurities, and her deepest narcissism. While she was attending to herself, a lot of freelance GGs were hitting on me – but I kept true to my one girlfriend for the night, Cartoon. The GGs were somewhat perturbed that I would chose a totally crazy out of control LB, over a prim and proper them – if a freelancer at Climax can be considered prim and proper. I was dressed well and looked cool – with the obvious exception of the clown face.     There were also some more incidents where people were judging Cartoon – who was just having a good time – for being a Ladyboy. Some bearded hick dude came up and tried to make a joke by having her flex her muscles and comparing it to his own muscles for his other Idaho friends in the back of the club to laugh at, and I had to deal with him.    

Through our connection on the molly, I really felt the struggle Ladyboys must have in life. I went up to the guy and told him what he was doing wasn’t cool. And that she was only having a good time and he didn’t need to hurt her like that. I guess I could have used some violence too, but I just wanted him to know that she is a human being and has feelings. He definitely got the message because the way I delivered it. And walked away I think a bit shocked that someone would defend what he saw as a circus freak. Cartoon thanked me again for protecting her.     I whispered in her ear, “Cartoon – you know what? I know that sometimes it is hard being a Ladyboy, because people judge you… they don’t understand your feelings……” and then I said     “You know what’s also sometimes difficult? ……………………………  Loving Ladyboys…… for the same reason.”    

BAD GIRL CRIES

Cartoon broke down and I felt like she might cry, then she started kissing me even more and thanking me for being so nice to her, saying it was the best night of her life. The hard street girl, P4P, tatted up like a Mexican drug lord from shoulder to ankle, had felt kindness and connection from a total stranger – and melted.       We met a group of Thai ladies and a German dude, and he asked me if Cartoon was my Wife – I said no, just my girlfriend. I asked him if he would ever fuck an LB – and he said “No Fucking Way! I totally despise them!!!!” I told him he didn’t know what he was missing…… they were awesome!    

More tequila shots and margaritas were had by all. It’s always a waste to mix good molly with alcohol – it’s like mixing a fine wine with grape juice….. molly is a high…. And now it’s being mixed with the low grade buzz of alcohol. Yet drinking was her thing, and mine too. Cartoon reminded me that it was 3am now, and she started celebrating – because the deal I gave her back when we discussed the night at the Landmark café was that if I sent her home 3am or earlier, I would pay B6000 for the night. If she stayed till sunrise, I would pay B 10,000. Since she was a street jaded pro – she demanded B 3000 before we started the night, so now I owed her another B 7000. And I was also very happy she met her contractual milestones. We kept dancing and partying. And the Thai girls that we met that night kept coming over to dance with us too.     The girls were really nice to us and to Cartoon too – so around 4:30am we went for some food on Soi 11. The girls helped me remove some of the lipstick, and when Cartoon was away, they whispered to me “Do you know that You are with a Ladyboy?”…… I started freaking out. I pretended it was a shock for a while, before I let them know that actually I wanted to be with a Ladyboy.  Cartoon kept thanking me for showing her such a special night. I told her it was an American custom to Pay it Forward. That she should pay the favor forward to three other people, and should pay for all of our food for me and the other two Thai girls. She did that, which was a huge surprise – because that’s not how she was trained in life. About B 500. For some stupid naïve reason, I wanted this flower that had been trampled over so many times with other guys and tricks, to feel kindness from a stranger and start being kind to others too….. starting by buying the people with us our breakfast.       

SmartSelect_20230131_214230_Firefox.jpg.b2b4a0bc882f46540f2d15b9969faed1.jpg

BKK MORNING

The molly had worn off and Cartoon was chilling out as it started getting light out so I suggested we go to her place and check out her bike. We got to her place and after she changed her clothing, decided to go for a ride. As I watched her change, I realized the shear enormity of her plump bosoms. Both of us were pretty straight by that point. She wore her helmet, and me without one. She has a 650cc Honda street bike that’s super cool. Again, we rocked-paper-scissored to see who would drive who - I won this time. I had ridden the streets of BKK many times on rented bikes during my early years, usually whizzing through insane traffic congestion, so it was fun scooting around the empty streets of the city. But actually, I loved it best when she was driving and me riding behind her………. Now it was me who almost started crying how great the experience was. Racing through the relatively empty streets of the City of Angels, as the daylight emerged, with a punkish, hardcore, tat-covered LB at the helm. Fucking cool. To experience a night like this required some cash, courage and connection. “Check” on all three. Total GFE.       

We went back to the Landmark at around 8am and were so wiped, we crashed. We woke up around 2pm. She told me she thought the Thai girls were being so nice to us because they wanted to take me away from her. I told her she was wrong, because those girls (who were around 35 years of age), knew they had no chance with a guy like me and I was only into her. Again, it was her street mentality, distrusting every act of kindness from anyone. She also apologized for acting so crazy the night before and getting us kicked out of MiXx. We then had some more sex- this time, I put a collar around her neck, which she really liked. Crawling around the floor like a street dog. For some reason, she actually looked prettier minus the half kilo of mascara, base and rouge. More boyish, yet she looked way more natural and relaxed and I could actually see her real complexion and smile now.  But ultimately, I wanted to chill out. And as wise Charlie Sheen says, “You don’t pay a whore for sex, you pay her to leave” – and I was paying her very well – from 8pm to 4pm the next day.....B 10,000 in total. I handed seven crisp silver bills, in addition to the three I gave her the night before. Just as we bargained. And I gave her an extra B 500 for the meal she paid for everyone. I figured that an extra US$14 might help a bitter girl have even more faith in the goodness of people, it was worth it. When I gave her the extra B 500, she said that I was a “good guy”.

Then she left.

And I crashed hard.

Great report The-Sith...extremely intense and in-depth.  But in the end did you get the results you expected.  You unlocked her inner emotions, rewarded her financially  beyond her dreams (my opinion), stood by her through thick & thin and had her back the whole journey.  She expressed emotions to you that were locked away, for how you treated her.  But in the end, did she just walk away, or did she pursue you in a manner different then the typical, where good compensation is involved?  I think you get my drift... 

• Like 1

thanks @Zeppie

I got even greater than the result I expected: A fucking wild night in the craziest city in the world. Lived like it was my first time in BKK and I had no fear and a pocket full of cash and nut sac full of pressure!

I treasure totally intense and looney times.....especially with first time meetings. The sex is just the cherry on top.

Cartoon DEFINITELY is NOT my type of girl. It has nothing to do with her look.... I think that is kind of cool with the punkish hair and massive tits and tats and all. But her attitude sucks big ones. Does not make The Sith's grade. I need a good heart... or at least positive vibes. Not negative shit driven by past hurt and fear and distrust. Fuck that. Life's too short to live like that.

So Cartoon didn't have a second showing. Every other girl I was with during that torrid two weeks of sex tourism I had in BKK then was better than Cartoon. I still kept in touch with some, and one of them...an amatuer......still today we keep in touch and try to meet up.

I think I went out with Cartoon because a common trait amongst us Ladyboy lovers (certainly with me.....if I am honest) is that we are "fixers". We take on women with a struggle that need to be saved by us. We yearn to fix and seek girls who need it. Many LBs can use some help. It increases our attraction to them and our feeling of significance for ourselves.

That's probably one of the reasons I put so much effort into that night. I wanted to pierce her emotional wall and connect at a deeper level.

And my reward was a fucking night of debauchery that I still vividly remember today!

• Like 4

I enjoyed this review of 2 nights spent with Cartoon. I was impressed by the way the Lord from Zabrak managed to understand and reveal the character of his 2 night's companion. I also felt excited by his descriptions of her sexy and provocative attitudes in night clubs. I like the pics very much too. I don't understand why her hairstyle is seen as punkish (unless she had a different hairstyle on that night. 

BUT (no offense Darth Maul)
I felt unease about this experience for 2 reasons, one being the price paid and the other one Cartoon's character. 
If I had to pay 10,000 THB for one or two nights, then I would spend no longer than a weekend in BKK instead of a complete holiday. This is crazy. I know, I'm a cheap charlie. I had been first to Thailand as such and I never forget that I would pay my first ladyboy 700 THB for 24 hours in LT. 

The other reason that makes me feel bad was to read that Cartoon was initiated into sex being raped by a friend of her family. This explain why she's got such an agressive character and is open to drug use. I hope that not every ladyboy decided to live as a female after having been forced during their teen age to be used as a sex object. I don't think that initiating her into a new kind of drug will help her too. Till the day before yesterday, I knew only one meaning for "moly" : this is the first name of a hardly passable ladyboy living in a district north of Saigon downtown. 

96723391_MollyH-horz.jpg.99c8aecacf7eed85c2dd360e5f06dda3.jpg

I wish I wouldn't know the other meaning today. 

I am aware that we we tend to exploit ladyboys as sex objects to fullfill our fantasies, but do we really need to teach them about molly, yaba and other shits that will destroy them in the long run. I don't know how many years ago this story took place, but I wish Cartoon managed to stabilize her character, got out of shits and found a way to become lovable and loved and could build her life positively. 

• Like 2

thanks for the review PG.

With respect to the amount paid.... definitely it was too much.

Before we met I had offered these terms to Cartoon and so I was obliged to honor them. Something way worse than over paying a girl..... is cheating a girl after you promised her a deal and she met the conditions. So I had to honor my commitment.

The reason my payment is higher than market is because none of my experiences are "market". The time I spend with the girls are highly curated (by me) to do things that I want and have the exact experience I'm seeking. My time and energy are way more valuable than baht.

The market prices are specifically for commoditized experiences of a certain amount of time for sexual interaction. However The Sith is seeking an adventure..... GFE that is wild! It's way beyond getting together for one or two shots. Every guy has his own pursuit and it's his money so what he gets in exchange is also up to him.

Cartoon delivered that.... and then some. She gets A+ for effort. So the amount was too high (bc I offered too much) but I got better than even I expected. I would say it's rare that an experience I curate doesn't beat my expectations. 

With respect to Molly.... me discussing that would be like you discussing to people from your home town why you like LB prostitution. Most of those home town people (actually many people around the world).......i would guess....already come out with a bias against it and morally judge sex between a man and a transgendered woman. Any words you would say based on your own deep experience to help enlighten someone are likely going to produce a negative result.

Normally if you were trying to discuss that with someone who judges it (which most have not done too often because its futile) you would start with "Never try, never know".

Of course someone who has never been with a ladyboy and someone who has never tried prostitution would be making conclusions based on a lack of knowledge. Your point to them would be that they don't really know about it and have formulated a strong dismissive opinion without understanding it...... where you are an expert in this area.... you would point out that ladyboys are very feminine and fun and they are real people and your financial support supports them plus probably their family in the village.....etc...

If they were open minded they might listen but if not, they would judge you even more because what you said goes against all the preconceived "education" they have had: Trannys are perverts and those that like them are dregs of society. Those that pay should be arrested because it's illegal and you are ruining lives.

Molly use to be a therapeutic drug to help people thru emotional issues and was extremely effective in that regard until the US government made it illegal. Cary Grant and many famous people benefited highly from its administration 70 years ago. After years of making it illegal..... therapeutic properties are now recognized again and there is substantial research and development in this area, as well as clinical therapy in many countries.

For recreational use.... an event where people are getting drunk on alcohol is fraught with stupid behavior because alcohol doesn't enhance senses it dulls them and it's a depressant so people tend to get violent and aggressive. With molly people become to opposite of violent and aggressive. People want to cuddle and express love.

Molly is very safe as long as you stay hydrated.

Something important to note is that it is non addictive.

It's very rare that someone would ruin their life thru Molly unless their peers pressured them to do it multiple times per week for many years. It's not like yaba or cocaine or heroin where the substance is physically addictive and people form a dependence on it. Including doing it by themselves because they "need it".

And it's impossible to explain the effect to someone who has never tried it.....except that it enhances your empathy so that who ever you are with you form a deep emotional connection with (many last for years after) and your feelings for music and other vibrations are much more enhanced.

The downside of molly (just like prostitution and LBs have downsides too) is that it's toxic.... like tobacco or alcohol. You have to take in moderation or you feel like shit for the next several days. You have to drink water and moderate amounts and frequency....and then you feel ok the next day (just like limiting your drinks to less than 10 and drinking lots of water before going to sleep).

I find taking it 4 or 5 times per year is quiet enjoyable and usually produces a special experience...... and definitely therapeutic pretty much every time.

I know a lot of people where they zapped out of trauma or depression because of one fun night with Molly. It's nickname is The "Love Drug" because it's a highly positive experience for people full of positive feelings.

If not for the backlash of judgement...... I would recommend trying a LB to at least 30% of my male mates.

I would recommend trying prostitution to 70% of my male mates.

And I would recommend trying molly to 80% of my female and male mates. Because I know about these areas (their plus/minuses) and I can advocate it to people I care about. 

As for Cartoon's first time having sex..... I would not classify it as a "rape".... she told me she came without even touching her dick.....because she enjoyed it. If LBs open up to you about their first sexual experience.... usually there is some power imbalance related to the relationship.....like an older family member or a teacher or older boy in school or someone who was more experienced than they were. Some ultra feminist perspectives would classify all of the above as "coerced" sex.....and thus rape..... which would also snare every single episode every guy has had in this Forum where they paid money for sex. But we know that it's folly for an angry white woman in California to judge the interaction between a customer and a prostitute in Asia because they simply do not know. They never try.....and they will never really know. And that's what leaves them with such a "moralistic" view of dismissing all prostitution relationships as somehow "bad".

Which we know is not fair and not always the case.

Just like painting all drugs in that category too.

• Like 2

WOW...where do I begin....am I speechless again!! That was some serious rebuttals and it was not directed or critical.  She made a big hauling for that 24hrs, and most likely will never achieve again, without having 5 to 6 customers in a night.   Plus, she got an unusual (planned) experience along the way.  As I had asked in my previous message, it would have been interesting to have a follow up with her, to hear her side of the experience, her feeling before/during/after.   I think that would be most interesting since in many ways it was a new experience for her.  Maybe we can send in Cinderrose, to do an interview with her on this subject (now that's funny, and seriously very cool).  As for the Molly and any conversations about "Moralistic" view, I'm not touching those subjects.  Life is short, be happy and do no wrong to people..... 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Pulci Gorgon said:

Just another question then : did Cartoon stay hydrated. Are you sure it didn't have any adverse side effects ?

yes for sure. I was there to make sure she stayed hydrated. I always do that.

the adverse side effect was when I take molly it gets in the way of being able to shoot a load and so when we had sex again in the morning I couldn't cum.

Damn that molly!

• Like 2

• 5 months later...
On 2/1/2023 at 3:48 AM, The-Sith said:

FRIDAY - FEMME FATALE – ALL PRO, ALL BAD

Friday was reserved for another Amateur I had lined up named Sarah, a very pretty masters university student who was really into exploring her sexuality. She sent me a bunch of nude photos of herself, which were sexy and was into the entire Daddy-Daughter role playing while sexting with me. I love that shit. What older man doesn’t? I was looking forward to meeting her, yet got a bit less interested when she told me she would be surgically removing her penis in the Spring. I wanted a Ladyboy – as I am not a big fan of post ops, because I prefer GGs to post ops, but I guess I still had some interest to nail Sarah before she got the clip. However, ultimately, she chickened out. She was probably the most open and aggressive on internet chat about what she wanted to do sexually, yet on the day we were suppose to meet, she wrote me that she was afraid and didn’t think she could go through with our liaison. And that’s the last I ever heard from her.

I normally would have tried to send a bunch of messages and called her to try to persuade her otherwise. But my attitude had changed. It was her loss. And I had a long list of girls who wanted to hook up.  

So I went down my remaining list of girls and realized that Sarah not showing up was for the better, because just like Bee, she was also a young Amateur and I already had the best experience with that type of girl just the night before and into the morning. I wanted more variety. So I picked the most hardcore girl on my final selection list. Cartoon. She wasn’t a good girl like Bee, she was a freelancing total Femme Fatale, covered with tats, with long sexy legs, supple breasts who drives a motorcycle (a real 650cc street bike, not a pussy 150 cc scooter).  

FUCK OFF!!!!

Cartoon was from the streets and had been hurt many times by dudes in the past. So she had some anger too. A couple of weeks earlier, when I told Cartoon over texting that I wanted her and 2 other LBs at the same time, she got really pissed off with me and told me to “Fuck Off” multiple times…. Saying that she hated to do with other LBs and that even a million dollars could not get her to do that. She was angry, and mean, yet I knew all she needed was a real man in her life. And that’s what I wanted to give her. So I relented and told her it would just be her and me.

I texted her Friday afternoon a couple of hours after Bee had left and told her I could see her that night if she was available. She had a customer in the afternoon and could not come till 8pm, which was a bit later than I wanted but she said she had to put on make up to look good. So I was ok with that. I told her I wanted to chat with her first at the café in the lobby of the Landmark, to see if we liked each other. I said if I liked her, we would go all night and into the morning so I advised her that she should make any other appointments because we would be going till sunrise. Actually, Cartoon was the Ladyboy I desired the most out of my entire set of 8 Ladyboys I pre-lined up on the internet because it has been a while since I had been with a really bad girl.

8pm arrived and she was late – a normal occurrence for all destinations at Sukhumvit. Then, all of a sudden, in walked a stunning big breasted vixen, in a ridiculously sexy dress, tattoos and a punkish hair cut………….the entire café noticed her entrance…..she was a bad ass, for sure. 

20161220_053942.jpg

Quite a read overhere @The-Sith! Sound like you had an epic night with Cartoon/Leo B)

I met this girl back around 2016 at the massage-place on Sukh. Road, between Soi 5 and 7 (is that Wii massage?), where usually 3 to 5 girls sit outside. Went up with her for a massage+   One thing I can guarantee you guys, the above described review was much more exciting to read than mine. Massage was poor, and the extra was a total rush job. Never would consider repeating it. Think I paid 2K for about 30min all-in. But hell, I was quite a newbie at that time, and I got my fix, so didn't complain either. Worst of all was her going totally ballistic the next time I passed the place, without going up with any of them. She started shouting, yelling and cursing at me, probably because I didn't pay attention to her (I was with a few colleagues). So that was for me the reason to give her the 'bitch' stamp ... 

At that time she used the name Lio (or Lior), and if you google you'll find some more pics of her online. Here some for reviving your memory @The-Sith 

Guess both the red lipstick and the motor cycle are in there :rolleye0012:

2017 - Bangkok - Lio (2).jpg

2017 - Bangkok - Lio (6).jpg

2017 - Bangkok - Lio (10).jpg

2017 - Bangkok - Lio (13).jpg

2017 - Bangkok - Lio (21).jpg

2018 - Bangkok - Lio (2).JPG

2018 - Bangkok - Lio (7).jpg

2018 - Bangkok - Lio (8).jpg

2018 - Bangkok - Lio (14).jpg

2019 - Bangkok - Lio (32).jpg

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Dan Miller said:

Quite a read overhere @The-Sith! Sound like you had an epic night with Cartoon/Leo B)

I met this girl back around 2016 at the massage-place on Sukh. Road, between Soi 5 and 7 (is that Wii massage?), where usually 3 to 5 girls sit outside. Went up with her for a massage+   One thing I can guarantee you guys, the above described review was much more exciting to read than mine. Massage was poor, and the extra was a total rush job. Never would consider repeating it. Think I paid 2K for about 30min all-in. But hell, I was quite a newbie at that time, and I got my fix, so didn't complain either. Worst of all was her going totally ballistic the next time I passed the place, without going up with any of them. She started shouting, yelling and cursing at me, probably because I didn't pay attention to her (I was with a few colleagues). So that was for me the reason to give her the 'bitch' stamp ... 

At that time she used the name Lio (or Lior), and if you google you'll find some more pics of her online. Here some for reviving your memory @The-Sith 

Guess both the red lipstick and the motor cycle are in there :rolleye0012:

2017 - Bangkok - Lio (2).jpg

2017 - Bangkok - Lio (6).jpg

2017 - Bangkok - Lio (10).jpg

2017 - Bangkok - Lio (13).jpg

2017 - Bangkok - Lio (21).jpg

2018 - Bangkok - Lio (2).JPG

2018 - Bangkok - Lio (7).jpg

2018 - Bangkok - Lio (8).jpg

2018 - Bangkok - Lio (14).jpg

2019 - Bangkok - Lio (32).jpg

yah @Dan Miller she is the one!

I nailed her around the same time....maybe 2017 or 18. I met her on Thaifriendly or something like that.... but after meeting up and shagging but before we went out... we dropped by Wii Massage for her to change.

She is 100% Skank. Like a hurt animal that only knows how to scream to protect herself. In the pictures she looks interesting because she looks like some leather biker babe..... and yes we hit her bike and it was cool. But the screaming and bad vibes were not.

I was a different person back then. I use to be more of a "fixer"..... finding troubled girls and helping them to get my feelings of significance and connection. Now I stay away from that shite as much as possible because another way to describe "fixer" is "Psycho-Attracter"

Lio is a psycho. A hurt psycho with tats and a cool ride. Interesting for one night of wild fun but I wouldn't repeat and probably would choose another in retrospect.

But of course I had a better time than you did.....first I put more effort into my "date".....second I paid way more money.....and third.... my date was a full night to morning of SEX, DRUGS, & ROCK N ROLL...... Plus a cool motorcyle!

And no matter how skanky the LB...... that mix is cool by The Sith!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1