The changing body shapes of ladyboys

Quietguy

2 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

Your hobby Syl?   :biggrin:

I do it for health. It helps to relieve stress. I find I am less grumpy when I spank the monkey regularly, and far less likely to  post cryptic and clever zingers on sex forums toward BMs who get on my nerves.

In addition, studies have shown that frequent ejaculation reduces the risk of developing prostate cancer. Wanking is good for the mind and body. Google it.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Sylvester said:

I noticed that you end all of your sentences with a full stop (or a 'period' to us 'Mericans). I'm curious about your use of a period (full stop) after sentence ending exclamation points and question marks; is this an Australian English convention or just your personal style of writing? 

No, just correct punctuation. I was taught proper!!!!!...... Correct spelling and all!. None of this Webster Merican stuff!. By the way another Merican thing that annoys the shit out of me. The way kids now hold pens or pencils. It looks like they are physically handicapped. All their fingers around the instrument, clutching on for dear life!. It has spread to our corner of the world via tv, as has the use of the word like, every third word or so. Also while I am at it, this gutteral way of speaking usually used by girls, between 12 and 35. There is a video circulating now which shows a guy trying to correct a girl serving in a cafe. It was done by a group of actors to demonstrate the usage.

Never heard of the term period used in punctuation. I thought it referred to a womans monthly cycle.

Geez, I am on a roll here. Why do you Mericans state a date as for example 2/3/23. To us that would be the 2nd of March. To you it would be the 3rd of February. It does not make sense to have the date as month/day/year.

Also the use of the Imperial system,(and it is not even the "real"  Imperial system. Another concoction!. Only one other country in the World uses it. Liberia I think.

Phew, now I can go back to work.

28 minutes ago, Woodie said:

No, just correct punctuation. I was taught proper!!!!!...... Correct spelling and all!. None of this Webster Merican stuff!. By the way another Merican thing that annoys the shit out of me. The way kids now hold pens or pencils. It looks like they are physically handicapped. All their fingers around the instrument, clutching on for dear life!. It has spread to our corner of the world via tv, as has the use of the word like, every third word or so. Also while I am at it, this gutteral way of speaking usually used by girls, between 12 and 35. There is a video circulating now which shows a guy trying to correct a girl serving in a cafe. It was done by a group of actors to demonstrate the usage.

Never heard of the term period used in punctuation. I thought it referred to a womans monthly cycle.

Geez, I am on a roll here. Why do you Mericans state a date as for example 2/3/23. To us that would be the 2nd of March. To you it would be the 3rd of February. It does not make sense to have the date as month/day/year.

Also the use of the Imperial system,(and it is not even the "real"  Imperial system. Another concoction!. Only one other country in the World uses it. Liberia I think.

Phew, now I can go back to work.

Wow!  That was some rant!  I think you have a very bad monkey that needs spanking, Woodie.  Calm that monkey down!  lol

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Woodie said:

It has spread to our corner of the world via tv, as has the use of the word like, every third word or so. Also while I am at it, this gutteral way of speaking usually used by girls, between 12 and 35.

Here's a girl that's guaranteed to annoy you Woodie!   :biggrin:

• Haha 1

On 1/23/2023 at 2:29 PM, Woodie said:
On 1/23/2023 at 1:08 AM, Sylvester said:

I noticed that you end all of your sentences with a full stop (or a 'period' to us 'Mericans). I'm curious about your use of a period (full stop) after sentence ending exclamation points and question marks; is this an Australian English convention or just your personal style of writing? 

No, just correct punctuation. I was taught proper!!!!!...... Correct spelling and all!.

I too believe that I had a proper education but I have never read, seen or heard that a full stop is need after a question mark or an exclamation mark. In fact I have only ever seen that it is incorrect to do so.

Maybe you can enlighten us with where this grammatical rule is written?

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, sydneyjohn57 said:

I too believe that I had a proper education but I have never read, seen or heard that a full stop is need after a question mark or an exclamation mark. In fact I have only ever seen that it is incorrect to do so.

Maybe you can enlighten us with where this grammatical rule is written?

I was taught that way. End of story. Now just get on about LB's!!!!!!!......