The changing body shapes of ladyboys

Quietguy

I know many lbs use meth for different reasons including weight loss.

But this is different, they are now using these injections for weight loss which is better I guess.

I was talking to an lb last night who was considering injections to lose muscle on her arms. She is already slim, and doesn't have any noticeable muscle on her arms. 

• Like 1

On 1/19/2023 at 9:51 AM, Woodie said:

I dont believe those photos. A girl that was that fat and transformed into the one in the black bikini would have stretch marks on her stomach. There is no way she could not have after losing that much weight.

Not necessarily true about stretch marks. It depends on how quickly you lose the weight as well as your skins elasticity.

I have lost 51 kg (151 -> 99) in 14 months and have not stretch marks.

• Like 1

The pir of pics below was copied and pasted from one the advertisement pages that lead to the website of Black Latte. I found reviews dealing with Black Latte this afternoon. They said that no study has ever proved one can loose weight drinking it and that "components" that make up the drink can't make anyone loose weight even used  individually. 

The box with yellow signs is an ad for pills containing fat burners. I never used this kind of pills. I sometimes used konjac of which action is different from fat burners. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pdoggg said:

I don't see any pics PG.

I do it again. I was so much in the topic that I forgot to be clear. 

Here are the the photos (Actually a pair of pics). 

2135021214_pairofpics.png.8bfea957d4db7332927dfde8a1374c45.png

To which Woodie replied

On 1/19/2023 at 3:51 AM, Woodie said:

I dont believe those photos. A girl that was that fat and transformed into the one in the black bikini would have stretch marks on her stomach. There is no way she could not have after losing that much weight.

As well as Ozzie

5 hours ago, ozzie said:

Not necessarily true about stretch marks. It depends on how quickly you lose the weight as well as your skins elasticity.

The pair of pics below was copied and pasted from one the advertisement pages that lead to the website of Black Latte. I found reviews dealing with Black Latte this afternoon. They said that no study has ever proved one can loose weight drinking it and that "components" that make up the drink can't make anyone loose weight even used  individually. 

The box with yellow signs is an ad for pills containing fat burners. I never used this kind of pills. I sometimes used konjac of which action is different from fat burners. 

I even corrected the typo. Sorry, my brain was spinning since I was explaining (in Viet) that 100 US$ is about 2.4 million VND, what is a bit boastfull when one lives in a shithole on the wrong bank of the Mekong. 
I was also falling in lube with a gem who explained me she was about to move out of her shithole and look for a job in the Viet sin city to help her family. Good gurl. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Woodie said:

And I have a bridge for sale. Contact me for details.

You calling me a liar? I have first hand evidence that you can lose a lot of weight without getting stretch marks so you are showing how naive you are.

The key is lose the weight slowly. BTW stretch marks don't come from losing weight they come from gaining weight since the skin is stretched beyond what is normal.  

On 1/20/2023 at 5:39 PM, ozzie said:

I believe you've done it. I managed to loose 30 kg 9 years ago as I was assisted by a doctor. Then the doc stopped assiting me and something happened that messed up everything. 

However, I am convinced the pics I posted are fakes since they are used in a web page intended to advertise for  a product which has been shown to have no effect on possible weight loss.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Cargopants said:

I much much prefer Sunny the way she was, QG - pre Dubai. I don't know why/they do it. 

So do I Jimmy. Sunny used to say she was pompui and I would tell her she wasn't and that she was beautiful.

But this seems to be the fashion now with ladyboys who want to be 'more beautiful'.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Quietguy said:

So do I Jimmy. Sunny used to say she was pompui and I would tell her she wasn't and that she was beautiful.

But this seems to be the fashion now with ladyboys who want to be 'more beautiful'.

It's a deep anxiety, and I am completely sympathetic. None of us who aren't one can understand the constant fight lbs have to keep themselves looking feminine. There probably isn't a more insecure group in all the world. 

• Like 1

Jumping in at the risk of stirring the pot.
I wouldn't have selected Sunny from a lineup before. I would be tempted to do so after- much more to my tastes.

Regarding weight loss, from my personal experience and observation of others there are a few factors and stretch marks aren't the only side effect, you can also have hanging skin, but without stretch marks.

As stated, rapid weight loss is more likely to lead to both stretch marks and hanging skin as the skin's elasticity doesn't have enough time to shrink back into place as well.
Age is another factor- your skin is more elastic when you are younger.
Hydration and skin care also factor in some as that helps with the health of the skin.
Replacing fat with muscle can also reduce hanging skin.

If you loose over 40kg, it's really, really hard not to have some sagging skin after, unless you are doing weight training and adding a lot of muscle.

I lost about 30kg 10 years ago. I don't have stretch marks, but I do have a little sag around my belly/navel. It is definitely more prominent when I am on my hands & knees, thus I tend not to like to be on top in more of a prone position with my partner facing me- I feel a little self-conscious about it.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Pulci Gorgon said:

I believe you've done it. I managed to loose 30 kg 9 years ago as I was assisted by a doctor. Then the doc stopped assiting me and something happened that messed up everything. 

However, I am convinced the pics I posted are fakes since they are used in a web page intended to advertise for  a product which has been shown to have no effect on possible weight loss.

I agree those pictures are probably fake. I lost the weight by doing intermittent fasting and low carb diet. I have a gym at home and rowing machine and I walk a lot. I still need to lose about another 15kg. It has to be a way of life rather than a diet so that you stick to it.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Woodie said:

?.

I noticed that you end all of your sentences with a full stop (or a 'period' to us 'Mericans). I'm curious about your use of a period (full stop) after sentence ending exclamation points and question marks; is this an Australian English convention or just your personal style of writing? 

• Like 2