The changing body shapes of ladyboys

Quietguy

A few years back it was fashionable for ladyboys to get botox/silicone injections usually in their butts, as they wanted to look more 'Western' in body shape. Not something I found attractive. I liked the slim Thai figure.

Now from what I hear they are going in the other direction, with Lipotropic injections to reduce fat on parts of the body, including stomachs, butts, legs, thighs and arms.

A lb in a bar proudly showed me her six pack, a taught hard muscled stomach and told me she had done it with injections. Another lb I knew now looks half her previous size after injections.

Now while I do prefer the slim look to the silicone butts, I do wonder what these girls are doing to their health in the long run. There are no studies into the long term effects of these procedures. They are available in bona fide clinics and from medical professionals, but most of the lbs are probably getting their injections from other lbs.

But I suppose lbs will do whatever it takes to make themselves 'more beautiful'.

• Like 4

You are quite right about the health implications. I have become inordinately fond of a lb in BKK - 30 now and starting to overdo it with her face...

No description available.

(From her Fartbook). Quite horrifying to think what that might have been. Daft thing is that she has an incredibly naturally beautiful face. 

It's not easy being a lb. No question in my mind they compromise their long term health. :(

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Jimmy Cargopants said:

You are quite right about the health implications.

Having googled lipotropic injections, the components seem to be reasonably safe. But who knows what goes into the unofficial versions.

I suppose it's better than using ice as some do to lose weight.

Screenshot 2023-01-15 13.52.09.png

Screenshot 2023-01-15 13.54.47.png

Screenshot 2023-01-15 13.57.36.png

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Jimmy Cargopants said:

I recall she was very sick after those injections QG. Her face (forehead) is now a little 'lumpen'. And done something weird with her hairline because she's dicking around that too ... oh dear. 

I'm guessing she did it herself, or got it done by another lb.

Haven't heard much about girls having injections to make themselves slim. Its about adding to their butts and lips etc..

What bothers me most about this injection thing is that the girls involved are influenced by social media or other girls into doing these procedures. No matter  what you say to them you cannot convince them that they do not need it. They are perfectly fine the way they are, but no, off they go and get it done and come back looking like a cross between Bruce Jenner and a bloody Kardashian!.

I am sure that there are some of you guys out there that like fat girls. If that is the case, chase them in the bloody US or Europe. Leave the Thai girls as they were. Slim and attractive!.

I am told that certain cultures like their women fat, Good on them!

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, jeffs said:

Don't expect dr nok will be answering many punters requests her phone will be red hot with calls from the local ladyboys wanting this new procedure .

Dr nok last seen leaving buakhao market with a bag of used equipment .

ko.png

need.jpg

I understand that she is fully qualified.

I had read in another forum that ladyboys sometimes die young of a cancer after all the injections they get. It seems that they don't care since they could die of AIDS before. What seems to be th emost important for most of them is to have lived as a girl no matter how long and at what age they die (they will live another life won't they ?

Having querried doctors on the best way to lose weight, I had never heard of these drugs. I'm sometimes surprised they manage to do it just eating salad and drinking tea instead of burgers and French fried. I wonder how they keep going without yielding to the temptation of eating fat. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Pulci Gorgon said:

I had never heard of these drugs.

I hadn't either until this week when a lb showed me her six pack and told me she got it by injections. I remember seeing a lb's facebook page where she posted a pic of herself being injected to lose weight. I googled losing weight by injection and found the information on lipotropic injections.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Quietguy said:

I would have thought that the amount of alcohol they have to drink in the course of their bar work would lead to weight gain.

No kidding.  Not to mention what that does to one's glucose metabolism.  I've become very sensitized to this having in the last couple of years gotten into the "pre-diabetic" zone.  Drinking too much during the pandemic certainly didn't help.  When my doc mentioned that erectile dysfunction, among other things like lower limb amputation, can be a consequence of aberrant glucose metabolism that certainly got my attention! 

While the lady drinks our sweeties hustle for typically have short pours of alcohol in them so they don't get too wasted too early in the night, the mixers are packed with sugar - Coke, orange juice, etc.  We all really need to take it upon ourselves to educate them about the dangers of deranged glucose metabolism.  If they won't pay attention then a vigorous spanking may be necessary.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Zeppie said:

QG, are the list of benefits documented results, or sales pitch.  Has this concoction been medically validated. 

I think it's more of a sales pitch. It's from a company which promotes lipotropic injections, https://www.milleniumphysicians.com and they do have a disclaimer at the bottom of page.

There are lots of companies promoting these injections if you google lipotropic injections. They seem to cost quite a lot in the US at $25-35+ per shot. Obviously cheaper in Asia. 

• Like 1

I found no website when clicking on the above link, so I made my own search. 

Firstly, I found a definition that I Google translate : "chemical substance that binds electively to fats, allowing either their degradation in the liver or their elimination from the liver. (The main ones are choline, inositol, methionine, lipocaic hormone and betaine.)"

I also found lipotropic pills. The box looked like this  :

Lipotrope.png.2d6b643ff7015d944084bbf170bb5cb4.png

That was sold in a shop selling products for body building. I'm not sure these pills contain as much lipotropic substances as those contained in injections. I then looked for products to reduce fat belly and just found 4 pics. Here's one of them :

Lipotrope2.png.2c480b1e227e4c07e8dbb893d0eccc11.png

All of the pics brought me to blogs in Wordpress used to advertise for miracle products. In all of them, in order to read further than the first paragraph, one had to click on a link to an advertisement for Black Latte. Black Latte is a coffe with lipotropic product but also "black whey" a protein that helps develop muscles. 

I also found clinics selling lipotropic injections treatments. One had adresses in California. Other ones had their websites in countries like Costa Rica. 

Last but not least, I found a full page explaining side effects. It was probably translated from an English text, so I google translated it back to English :

Lipotropic injections are used to dissolve excess fat in parts of the body where exercise does not work. Among these areas belly, thighs, neck, buttocks and hips. A combination of B12 and B6 injections is given in one injection of lopotropic. Other lipotropic or fat burning substances can also be injected including inotisol, which helps the liver to remove fat; choline, which distributes cholesterol and prevents it from getting deposited in any part of the body; and methionine, which is similar to inotisol. In some cases, a combination of these may be considered. Injections can be performed up to twice a week.

Effects
The amino acids that are injected into the body stimulate the liver by optimizing the process of metabolism. These injections boost the body's metabolic energy. The injections are effective only temporarily. As soon as the effect of these drugs wears off, the body begins to gradually return to normal.

Side effects
Side effects include stomach aches and urinary problems due to the injections straining the kidneys. Depression is another possible side effect. Online Health Care.com reports that some patients were unable to control their urine or had diarrhea. Finally, some patients have reported a pleasant smell.

Exhaustion
Lipotropic injections change the function of the digestive tract temporarily. This can lead to extreme exhaustion, since the body is not used to working at this level and state. Another major flaw with these injections is that the weight loss is very inconsistent. Some patients have experienced having lost 5.44 kg. in one session and five pounds the next. Over a three month period of treatment there were extreme variations in weight loss in patients according to online testimonials and reports at a UK site called Body Creates.

Pain
Unexplained pain in unrelated body parts is another potential side effect. Patients have complained of pain in the neck and parts of the hand. How these injections cause these pains is unclear. Some patients have also experienced joint pain and allergic reactions to the injections.

Now, don't ask me why ladyboys are sometimes nut and expensive. 

• Like 3

On 1/18/2023 at 10:27 AM, Pulci Gorgon said:

I found no website when clicking on the above link, so I made my own search. 

Firstly, I found a definition that I Google translate : "chemical substance that binds electively to fats, allowing either their degradation in the liver or their elimination from the liver. (The main ones are choline, inositol, methionine, lipocaic hormone and betaine.)"

I also found lipotropic pills. The box looked like this  :

Lipotrope.png.2d6b643ff7015d944084bbf170bb5cb4.png

That was sold in a shop selling products for body building. I'm not sure these pills contain as much lipotropic substances as those contained in injections. I then looked for products to reduce fat belly and just found 4 pics. Here's one of them :

Lipotrope2.png.2c480b1e227e4c07e8dbb893d0eccc11.png

All of the pics brought me to blogs in Wordpress used to advertise for miracle products. In all of them, in order to read further than the first paragraph, one had to click on a link to an advertisement for Black Latte. Black Latte is a coffe with lipotropic product but also "black whey" a protein that helps develop muscles. 

I also found clinics selling lipotropic injections treatments. One had adresses in California. Other ones had their websites in countries like Costa Rica. 

Last but not least, I found a full page explaining side effects. It was probably translated from an English text, so I google translated it back to English :

Now, don't ask me why ladyboys are sometimes nut and expensive. 

I dont believe those photos. A girl that was that fat and transformed into the one in the black bikini would have stretch marks on her stomach. There is no way she could not have after losing that much weight.