The return of Ladyboy or GG? Part 2

bumblebee

43 minutes ago, outsider said:

One on the left with the dyed hair looks like a LB to me.

42 minutes ago, soiboy said:

With this facial profile pic, I'd say both are ladyboys (i.e., m2f transgender individuals in SE Asia).

Agree with both.  Leftie looks like one of ours and being with Righty increases the probability that Righty is also M2F transgender,

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Woodie said:

So you are what is known in the trade as a scoundrel?.

lol.  So, BB, were they rather masculine breathy and husky voices?  Saying things like, "I want soiboy fuck me.  Fuck me, soiboy.  Fuck me!"  You know, just asking for a friend....

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, soiboy said:

lol.  So, BB, were they rather masculine breathy and husky voices?  Saying things like, "I want soiboy fuck me.  Fuck me, soiboy.  Fuck me!"  You know, just asking for a friend....

Dream on!!!

They were out of breath by being with me the night before. I preferred the one in the light colured bikini myself, but the other one would not stand back. Had to join in. Bitch!.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Woodie said:

So you are what is known in the trade as a scoundrel?.

Well if that is how you categorise a well respected middle aged man, ie not a member of the Rotary Club ;) , soothing his tired feet with a refreshing paddle in the shadows then so be it…

9 hours ago, soiboy said:

You can tell your friend a gentleman never tells ;)

Anways a slo mo clip to help you gents along the path of your diligent detective work.

• Like 2