Old No 7 Bar, Soi Buakhow

Quietguy

I was intending to have a quiet night last night. Maybe 2-3 beers and listen to some live music in Treetown. But somehow I got drawn to Soi Buakhow.

Pook 6 Bar and Fantasy Lounge were both busy, so I walked on to Old No 7 Bar, a few bars down from Fantasy Lounge. No customers and 7 or 8 lbs inside.

I went in and was soon served by one of the girls who I invited to join me for a drink. She said her name was Rom (no relation!) and was from Laos.

She went into the grinding her butt against me routine, suggesting we go upstairs. After a couple of beers I succumbed.

The way up to the st room is a spiral iron staircase on the outside of the building. As we went up there were cheers from the bargirls in the bar opposite. I think they were for us as I noticed guys looking up. Probably not for the shy. The climb of shame?! It didn't worry me, but maybe why this bar had less customers.

The st room was the best I've been in. Obviously a rental condo before with bed, settee and armchair and separate shower/wc. Better than the Fantasy Lounge st room, but that has a more discrete entrance stairway at the back of the bar.

Anyway afterwards I gave her the 1000 baht st fee + 300 baht for room, and 200 baht tip and descended, this time without any cheers.

I believe this bar is owned by the same lb who owns Fantasy Lounge.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Quietguy said:

The climb of shame?

And a long climb it is as the bar has a high ceiling.

Nice that there is a sofa and a bed.

300 baht for room

That is the short time fee. The short time fee includes the room and is part of your bin.  But they are not averse to trying to collect it twice.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pdoggg said:

The short time fee includes the room and is part of your bin.  But they are not averse to trying to collect it twice.

Yes I made that mistake. I paid 875 Baht iirc for 2 San Migs and two ladydrinks which I thought was a bit high. It probably included 300 for room.

Well Rom got an extra 300 then. It's ok, Bao asked for 1500 for st in FL last Thursday. So same overall.

1 hour ago, Woodie said:

Who is this Joy?. I have been in Fantasy Bar many times and have never seen any one who looks like they are in charge.

She used to run Horny Bar in Soi 6 about 10 years ago when it was a lb bar. I'm told she only comes into FL and Old No 7 late to collect money. Not there most of the time. I think her brother is cashier in FL.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Woodie said:

Who is this Joy?.

hang your head in shame Woodie!  Joy doesn't come into the bar bossing it, when she comes in [late] she just sits and chats to the staff for awhile.

and, may i say, in the old horny bar days, Joy in my opinion was the best looking LB in Pattaya, and now in her early forties, she still is. A beautiful lady.

such a shame that her partner Vinnie used to promote the bar on LBP then seemed to have become fed-up with that forum and stopped doing so.

if Woodie, if you have ever canoodled on the sofa in the back of Fantasy, , i sold Joy that sofa. You don't have to thank me Woodie, just send commission please. and get it cleaned...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Woodie said:

Who is this Joy?. I have been in Fantasy Bar many times and have never seen any one who looks like they are in charge.

37 minutes ago, blind boy grunt said:

hang your head in shame Woodie!  Joy doesn't come into the bar bossing it, when she comes in [late] she just sits and chats to the staff for awhile

I think Woodie was joking in his style. I'm sure he knows who Joy is, I expect Sophia would have introduced her.

I think Woodie was joking in his style.

Actually QG, I dont know Joy. Never met her. Too busy ogling Miley's nipples!. Especially when they are shoved in your face. Saying that I never really wanted to rush her off to the ST room. One reason being that she has a rather small dick and her ass is a bit on the big size for me. Otherwise she is ok!.

And mentioning Sophia's name still hurts a bit.

On 1/13/2023 at 12:18 AM, Zeppie said:

Is Old N0.7 use to be Nidcha House Bar?  If so, I assume owners changed.

Old no.7 was a pharmacy for years before it opened , nid cha next door is now a massage shop .

Anyone remember stand by girl bar and massage next door , double shop now a 7 - 11  used to be a few ladyboys working there remember nina always outside dancing .

jd.PNG

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1