The return of Ladyboy or GG?

bumblebee

1 minute ago, bumblebee said:

Lol,  very well spotted Sith, I just showed that crop to my missus and she is now leaning towards LB.  She even showed me her wrist and it looks similar :(

Now she is double checking and is leaning more back towards GG again because of the shoulders,  think we all need a break to get our minds straight lol.

• Like 2

Both are GGs gentlemen.  Can tell AT A GLANCE.  The pics from the back make it evident: shorter legs softer lower hanging buttocks like only GGs have.  Not even the most feminine petite Thai trans women have backsides like that.  Take it from an equal opportunity butt man.

As to veiny hands, I thought everybody has them, more so people with low body fat.  Ask Angelina Jolie

c98b8ea4c7e5e3a5e86dd6db0390b9e3.jpg.c443714f7be42da480962eaeae41fac3.jpg

• Like 2

5 hours ago, bumblebee said:

Now she is double checking and is leaning more back towards GG again because of the shoulders,  think we all need a break to get our minds straight lol.

You could have just asked them. Save a lot of trouble!.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

No, the veins can't be used to discriminate between a girl and a ladyboy.  If you check pics in post #1 then post #6, the person with the panther bikini's got a male ass in  post #1 and the person with the blue bikini got a male ass in the pic in post #6. It's not so obvious and could be used to state they are both females though. 

Now, if you consider the following zoom+resize+photoscaping

ldbgg2.jpeg.c881ee37964b64576f5786487661f697.jpeg

No one has commented a detail : the tatoo on the chest of the lady with panther bikini is a typical tatoo that was made on someone's body when she had a flat chest. You can also see on the zoom that she wears bra pads what hermate doesn't wear. 

Her mate look more feminine but watch her leg-pelvis area and compare with a female model. You can see she looks too strong to be a female. Same if you watch her jaws. she looks like her mate's sister or brother. It would be strange that the thin one would be a ladyboy and the strong one a GG.

3 hours ago, bumblebee said:

Have you ever asked a GG is she a man, it tends not to go down too well :)

Try to use a gambit. Invite her for a drink or ask her about her husband. She should warn you "but I'm ladyboy" if she is. (Unless they do it only in VN). 

• Like 5

5 hours ago, bumblebee said:

And where would be the fun in that.  Have you ever asked a GG is she a man, it tends not to go down too well :)

Just talking to them would be enough to tell if they are genetically male or female. The voice almost always is the real giveaway, besides the genitalia. 

• Like 3

On 1/6/2023 at 4:11 AM, Rom said:

Both are GGs gentlemen.  Can tell AT A GLANCE.  The pics from the back make it evident: shorter legs softer lower hanging buttocks like only GGs have.  Not even the most feminine petite Thai trans women have backsides like that.  Take it from an equal opportunity butt man.

As to veiny hands, I thought everybody has them, more so people with low body fat.  Ask Angelina Jolie

c98b8ea4c7e5e3a5e86dd6db0390b9e3.jpg.c443714f7be42da480962eaeae41fac3.jpg

I agree with ROM.  Angelina is a trans.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, The-Sith said:

for sure.......Angelina is a trans

I am always the last to know...

googled it ... and sure thing there were some nude paparazzi pics from when she was shooting Lara Croft  Tomb Raider...

796_450.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

5 hours ago, Rom said:

I am always the last to know...

googled it ... and sure thing there were some nude paparazzi pics from when she was shooting Lara Croft  Tomb Raider...

796_450.jpg

Thank god for photoshop!

Great  nipples though!. Love that look!

• Like 1