The return of Ladyboy or GG?

bumblebee

38 minutes ago, bumblebee said:

Here is a side angle of one face, does it help? :)

Doesn't really make a difference to me. I keep looking down at the buttocks, thinking they look like Thai male asses. I am not 100 percent sure tho.

The lady in the white bikini in the foreground looks nice too. 

• Like 3

Ask the guy kneeling down next to his kid, with white rage on his head.........he has the best look, the lucky bugger.......

You picked a great pick to challenge us.  Obviously, you selected carefully, and you got me twisted up in nots.  The left is GG and the right is LB........

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

20 hours ago, bumblebee said:

Haven’t done one of these in years, but got some photos the other day so decided to bring it back for one night only…or not. 
So all you experts of Thai flesh, are these two beach bums ladyboys or GGs,  or even one of each? 

62EFE4C6-B08F-43F7-8180-E4908AAC7313.jpeg

46187714-4B55-4BA5-A061-B4FD79CB4AD0.jpeg

The thing is though BB. How do you know the answer?. No one has asked that of you yet!

2 hours ago, bumblebee said:

Well I saw them in the flesh, as did the missus and we came to the exact same conclusion……..

…and that was they were GGs.  Their walk didn’t have any of the tell tale ladyboy mannerisms, and to see them in reality they definitely had more a GG vibe to them…but you can never to 100% :)

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, bumblebee said:

…and that was they were GGs.  Their walk didn’t have any of the tell tale ladyboy mannerisms, and to see them in reality they definitely had more a GG vibe to them…but you can never to 100% :)

I don't think you'd have a difficult time figuring out what's between my legs if you were up close to me, honey. :wink:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3