The Pelé Jersey TR - January 2023 PH & TH

Rom

In my  capacity as Rom's TRing jersey, I am thanking on his behalf Marsha for the water sports primer, Woodie for the Greta Thunberg meme, and PG for the photoshop.  Rom is keen on fellow BMs composing and posting custom visuals.  He channeled me (the jersey) to additionally transmit the following:

1   Rom might go along with water sports but only if the partner takes the initiative, which is something that never happened with TH/PH GGs or TGs other than Rom playfully drizzling on a handful of them during joint showers.  Rom does not see himself going further than that on this trip with any of the partners lined up.  In almost 4 decades of depraved kinky sex, Rom has only dabbled in it (piss!) with a black GG lover who had a fetish about it and Rom went along only because she would in return satisfy his own plantation owner fetish.

2   The thread is now sailing uncomfortably close to the wind with pics and photoshops of Greta Thunberg too young to be featured in mongers boards.  As of when Rom mentioned "Greta Thunberg" here in the thread she already was a fully adult 20 yo.  Any further visuals of Greta please use recent pics of her post-2020.

3  The choice of the "Greta Thunberg" alias for one of the trans featured in this TR is due to their facial similarity: round, rosy cheeks with big eyes and occasionally braided hair.  It is not a political statement of any kind as Rom is very fond of Greta and shares her sense of urgency with the environment.

Having said that, here is Rom fucking the Filipino trans who looks like Greta Thunberg  just a couple of hours ago.

DSC03675 (2).JPG

• Like 5

Roses are Red

Violets are Blue

PY sucks goats

And I am a shirt that TRs for you

As you can see I now do both prose and poetry.   Not too shabby for an old football jersey.  Today my owner took me to see the local sights (he was wearing me) along with the regional trans he calls Greta T who he visited in a tiny island some 60 km north of where we are now, which is Tacloban the capital city of Leyte island where General Douglas MacArthur disembarked when he returned to kick the japs out of the PH.  In Leyte is also the hometown of Imelda Marcos who built in Tacloban a classic mansion for her family where she never slept a single night.  It has like 10 guest bedrooms and in each there are inbuilt wall dioramas with scenes of Imelda's life.  The house is also stuffed with european and asian antiques Imelda bought and was gifted by heads of state.  Rom likes to visit there because it is megalanomous and bordeline surrealistic. Like him.

Tomorrow Greta goes back to her little island and Rom and I return to Manila and when he finishes his business there we will continue on to BKK.  This TR will also continue on and off with flashes of the trip as Rom finds the time and motivation to channel through me.  He knows this TR is not as factually informative as some readers would like and that the pics are few and lame by his past standards but that's all Rom feels he should do given that he already had TRed twice in the last 6 months and at some point it becomes awkward to be the only show on Broadway and put on an all-star cast...

Here are some pics... 

zDSC03718.jpg.f94400bbf027046c0c7d4d458bd2b94a.jpg

zDSC03716.jpg.e5fbbad4b0fbd982320462d09ffe6fbc.jpg

zDSC03715.jpg.261c16b3254aff0419ad065305dcad1a.jpg

zDSC03687.jpg.0c451b11b1141fdd1927e824cdc29b4c.jpg

zDSC03710.jpg.f9e63faa9b8b55550c68bb6b83b1b5be.jpg

zDSC03702.jpg.824d8ff14b96f04ed8096bb600150c8c.jpg

• Like 6

I am Rom's shirt and I just witnessed how he got shafted with his kinder, gentler monger illusions even though he does not want to admit it and rationalizes it as him being the more self-serving one...

Judge for yourself:

Rom had from the outset of this trip allocated a significant time chunk of it to go visit in a remote tiny island in the Visayas a trans he had known since 2012, the pretext and timing being the annual local celebrations which in the Philippines are always a chance to discover a place at its partying best ... But the main reason for going there was really for Rom to revisit his old friend and lover under festive circumstances and heal the rift last year when Rom had invited that trans to come with him to Palawan and had sent her the transportation money which she used instead to buy a new cellphone.  Rom did not send her more money and brought along another trans instead but he had since felt bad about it and thought going to visit the trans this time would make up for it.

In advance of coming, Rom had offered to buy a pig to roast, an offer that as he would later find out was PIGgybacked by the trans's sister and brother-in-law for throwing a Christening party for their newborn daughter with Rom basically paying for the food.  Besides the pig, Rom also paid for the rice, booze, desserts, paper plates and plastic cups.  And in the 3 days he was there he kept paying for assorted meals and more booze and cheap dresses willingly let himself be milked for small amounts in places the trans wanted to give business too.  Rom was not counting, but all together he must have shelled out around USD300 which is nothing for Rom and the travel part of the experience was well worth it. 

But the sex was not.  Despite sleeping together hugging naked all night, the trans was somewhat perfunctory about being fucked which only happened twice while Rom was in the island.  It happened once more (documented above) in the place they traveled to subsequently (Tacloban) where Rom spent another USD100 on the trans on shopping.  When time came to part, Rom gave her another USD 100 cash and the trans went sullen and parted without as much as a hug or a thank you.  All in all she got at least USD500 out of Rom to her and her family's direct economic benefit and in addition she got nice meals, hotel stays and some sightseeing that made for braggy FB posts.  Nothing in her past interaction with Rom should have led her to expect to get significantly more.

However, as Rom found out during this trip, he was not the first foreigner to come visit her in the tiny island.  Another one had come before in an absentee sponsor capacity, which is the reason the trans had retired from Angeles in 2018 (Rom did not know that; she had told him she had just called it quits as she approached 30).  Moreover, while it lasted, not only the sponsor had her on a fixed (not revealed how much) stipend he also bought for USD 10,000 the crappy home she lived at with her extended family to put it in her name (she did not tell in whose name the house was before).  At least the sponsor did not build her a new house like the Issaan suckers do and eventually the long-distance sponsorship ended, but the amount the trans must have gotten out of it reduces Rom's USD500ish to pocket change...

When they parted less than one hour ago, Rom and the trans I called Greta T here in the TR, both knew they would never see each other again.

Greta T is studying to be a hotel staff and plans to emigrate abroad to continue to provide for her family.

Rom will continue to play the illusion that his interactions with young sex partners are more than transactional...

zDSC03660.jpg.e5bc508dc20e30ec7a30ea1ddda55916.jpg

zDSC03658.jpg.d2ed10fd4780982649a273eeab366ab8.jpg

zDSC03651.jpg.bb6427e03e5e3f01e32123ead56ae00c.jpg

Edited by Rom
Post-edited for conciseveness, additional info and the pics
  • Like 6
  • Upvote 1

On 1/18/2023 at 3:53 AM, Rom said:

he must have shelled out around USD300 which is nothing for Rom and the travel part of the experience was well worth it. 

Well worth it for an authentic travel experience! Not to mention penetrating Great Thumberg!  Could be called Snoop Style!

• Haha 1

On 1/5/2023 at 12:46 AM, Quietguy said:

undertones of vanilla, banana and plums, and tart notes.

Maybe, but the colour gives it away as not being of the superior Southern Hemisphere, New Zealand,(Marlborough), or Australian Whites,( Yarra Valley or Margaret River). They are not as coloured as the one shown, (that looks like piss). Normally grown on a north facing hill in sandy loam with just the right amount of sunshine during the grape ripening period. Gently picked by topless backpackers at the perfect harvesting time, then crushed to the expert vintners specifications. These conditions produce the supreme white wines.

Mind you, I would rather have a good Pinot Noir anyway!!!

On 1/19/2023 at 5:30 AM, Pulci Gorgon said:

Holy sh... ! 500 bucksto wait for 3 days and do nothing !

"wait for 3 days" ??? "do nothing"  ??  how do you get that impression PG ???  I explicitly reported Rom fucked Greta T twice while in her island and once afterwards and there is even a pic of her with Rom's cock up her ass ... ??? ... in addition there were long sessions of mutual oral and they LTed 6 nights together in naked embrace...  plus Rom got 3 or 4 full body oil massages  ... I'd say at USD 500 it was plenty of value by most mongers' standards.  It's only Rom who thinks he is so special he sets the bar much higher for his fucks...

On 1/19/2023 at 12:45 PM, Pdoggg said:

Well worth it for an authentic travel experience! Not to mention penetrating Great Thumberg!  Could be called Snoop Style!

Thank you PD.  Not sure what you mean by "Snoop Style" ...  but if it's what he prevalently reported in his latest TR at PY, Rom did NOT bottom for Greta T.  He did in the past but  this time she did not ask and when that is the case Rom does not volunteer ...  besides without piped water at where we were staying, the last thing on Rom's to-do list was pre and post bottoming cleansings...

sinp-map-768x732.jpg.c14a6ff0d7903023c3fa1badec512d68.jpgLet's now close the chapter on Rom's visit to Greta T's island of Daram (spotted in the map to the left).  It's a small backward place where most people live off low-productivity agriculture and remittances from relatives elsewhere... There is nothing remarkable to see there and no accommodations that would want to make outsiders stick around.  The locals are visibly empoverished, their homes little more than shacks, and families are large with little children everywhere.  Of interest to LBR's BMembership could be the fact that there are trans a-plenty.  Young and old ones living with apparent acceptance from the rest of the natives. Even among young boys, Rom came across 2 cousins of Greta T who already identified as girls despite still looking 100% like regular boys in dirty shorts, torn T-shirts and flip-flops.

A few of the legal age ones were quite attractive in their pristine simplicity, but obviously Rom did not go chasing any of them because of Greta T who would loose face in front of her whole community and also because potential targets live there with their parents and friends and, even if they went along with Rom's advances, he could find himself in a heap of trouble.   But if Rom had gone there unspoken for, he probably would have singled out one or two from the further away precincts who were there for the annual fiesta and were not so closely bound to the community where Rom was staying and could use a place to sleep and wash in Rom's airconed room.  The bottom line is that despite the abundance of pristine trans in Daram Island, it's not worth the trip if mongering them is the purpose.  Only perhaps for guys like Rom who are into the challenge of exploring new places with the scoring of local trans as an added challenge.  In fact Rom made FB friends with several of the Daram ones he met and chances are he might see 1 or 2 of them again in the future, but certainly not in Daram.  Here are pics of some of them.  Guess which one Rom has in the crosshairs ???

zDSC03648.JPG.c2250ad115520a227eea63494add97d2.JPG

zIMG20230114120556.jpg.23794629bba1eb0dde1297363dc44fcd.jpg

zIMG20230113203838.jpg.e9cecce0468008493c0262106819cd45.jpg

zDSC03666.jpg.25614eb7bc17deca315e1aa6363252cf.jpg

zDSC03661.jpg.36bf31bb4c5a59c106939cef6d682d2c.jpg

• Like 5

To remind BMs that this TR is being made from the perspective of a football jersey that Rom owns and is wearing during the current trip.  A replica 1970s NY Cosmos jersey with "10" for Pelé who died recently and in whose tribute this TR was started.

Rom and I (the jersey) have been in the PH for 3 weeks, most of which Rom spent revisiting 3 trans he is very fond of and who he code names: (1) Phoebe Cates (Manila), (2) John Lennon (Boracay), and (3) Greta Thunberg (Daram/Tacloban).  He additionally met 2 others he had not been with before and I will quickly mention them before we move on to Bangkok, where Phoebe Cates might join Rom if the airline lets her travel to Bangkok paid for but unaccompanied by him.  The 2 new trans Rom met during this trip are code-named:

(4) Condoleezza Rice, who at 26 (or so she says) is and looks much older than Rom is prone to, but he got the hang of it last year in Pattaya and has come to accept that as he approaches 60 he may have to settle for more mature, dilated trans.   Condoleezza is named so because she is darker skinned, short-haired and presented herself on her first date with Rom in an impeccable Chanel style tailleur like George W. Bush's former national security advisor used to wear.  They met through Facebook when Rom hit on her because he thought she was based in Europe and Rom could perhaps hook up with her there, but it was not the case.  She only visited Germany once (former BF) and that was it!  Now she is fending off for herself in a Manila suburb doing online customer assistance for a few foreign companies.  She insisted she was not a prosti and Rom had to come up with face-saving ways to give her money in the morning.  Despite her advanced age, she was more into the tender kind of sex and made it difficult for Rom to fuck her even though she did not refuse.  She would just envelop him in warm embrace and avail Rom of her SOFT hanging breast implants which for Rom were a nice change from all the other flat-chested partners he had on the trip. (No girls this time!).  Condoleezza's kink in bed is to lick Rom's feet and shrimp his toes.  Rom is not used to that and is a welcome variation that leads to even more intimate licking and tongue-probing between the 2 of them.  On the other hand, and out of the sheets, neither Condoleeza's looks nor her personality are Rom's cups of tea.  Although he told her they would stay in touch and he would look her up on a forthcoming trip, he is not sure he will given the alternatives easily available in the PH.

(5) Mowgli who Rom only met yesterday and is deeply infatuated with and is the reason why he can't sleep and is writing this post at 7 AM.  Rom calls her Mowgli because she looks just like the cartoon from the Walt Disney movie: a skinny boy with long hair and a beautiful, beautiful smile.  She is a bona fide 20 years old in her official government ID (something not all Filipinos have!) but looks much, much ... like Mowgli !.  She is an accounting student from a good family that imposes a strict 10 PM curfew on her, definitely not a prosti, and claims to have been with only one other partner so far.  She joined Rom after lunch and they spent the rest of the afternoon making tender passionate love with the kind of deep kissing that took Rom back to his High School days.  Mowgli has a microscopic love hole to match her petite body and penetration was a major ordeal for both.   When it was finally accomplished, Rom just stayed still and kept kissing to spare her from pain and possible damage.   She is coming back to the hotel at 8 AM to have breakfast and one last make-out session with Rom before he departs for BKK.  If Rom was staying longer he would drop all others to be with this one.  He hopes to meet her again and she says she wants to, but with her beautiful looks and loveliness in bed she will likely be under another punter's name by the time Rom gets back... Definitely the highlight of the trip and a ray of light in Rom's lonely existence... wonderful, wonderful girlie.

Sorry Rom is not ready to share Mowgli, but here are some pics of Condoleezza.  And now onwards to Bangkok.

Rom's White Pelé Football Jersey

zDSC03586.jpg.45583bc6a91e9db8bc2d4bef85e3d5af.jpg

zDSC03590.jpg.1c3cb3984e3099a7067144de74f8161a.jpg

2046935663_zDSC03591(2).JPG.83f4daa9db914c2ec8e3c5b130c50d17.JPG

zDSC03617.jpg.90872dbabf3e60036aef29ec41ee776d.jpg

• Like 5

9 hours ago, Rom said:

"wait for 3 days" ??? "do nothing"  ??  how do you get that impression PG ???  I explicitly reported Rom fucked Greta T twice while in her island and once afterwards and there is even a pic of her with Rom's cock up her ass ... ??? ... in addition there were long sessions of mutual oral and they LTed 6 nights together in naked embrace...  plus Rom got 3 or 4 full body oil massages  ... I'd say at USD 500 it was plenty of value by most mongers' standards.  It's only Rom who thinks he is so special he sets the bar much higher for his fucks...

I misunderstood your post because of the below paragraph. I found the explaination confusing and believed you were dealing with another ladyboy. However, I found her attitude harsh for what you gave her (500 US$). The princess will have a hard life when her other lover stops sponsoring her. 

On 1/17/2023 at 9:53 PM, Rom said:

But the sex was not.  Despite sleeping together hugging naked all night, the trans was somewhat perfunctory about being fucked which only happened twice while Rom was in the island.  It happened once more (documented above) in the place they traveled to subsequently (Tacloban) where Rom spent another USD100 on the trans on shopping.  When time came to part, Rom gave her another USD 100 cash and the trans went sullen and parted without as much as a hug or a thank you.  All in all she got at least USD500 out of Rom to her and her family's direct economic benefit and in addition she got nice meals, hotel stays and some sightseeing that made for braggy FB posts.  Nothing in her past interaction with Rom should have led her to expect to get significantly more.

I guess I understood Rom's tactics : go to the poorest areas of the Phil and seduce ladyboys without money. 

Guess which one Rom has in the crosshairs ???

Either the one with yellow shoes or her mate with red then pink dress. Are all these creatures ladyboys ? 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Rom said:

To remind BMs that this TR is being made from the perspective of a football jersey that Rom owns and is wearing during the current trip.  A replica 1970s NY Cosmos jersey with "10" for Pelé who died recently and in whose tribute this TR was started.

Rom and I (the jersey) have been in the PH for 3 weeks, most of which Rom spent revisiting 3 trans he is very fond of and who he code names: (1) Phoebe Cates (Manila), (2) John Lennon (Boracay), and (3) Greta Thunberg (Daram/Tacloban).  He additionally met 2 others he had not been with before and I will quickly mention them before we move on to Bangkok, where Phoebe Cates might join Rom if the airline lets her travel to Bangkok paid for but unaccompanied by him.  The 2 new trans Rom met during this trip are code-named:

(4) Condoleezza Rice, who at 26 (or so she says) is and looks much older than Rom is prone to, but he got the hang of it last year in Pattaya and has come to accept that as he approaches 60 he may have to settle for more mature, dilated trans.   Condoleezza is named so because she is darker skinned, short-haired and presented herself on her first date with Rom in an impeccable Chanel style tailleur like George W. Bush's former national security advisor used to wear.  They met through Facebook when Rom hit on her because he thought she was based in Europe and Rom could perhaps hook up with her there, but it was not the case.  She only visited Germany once (former BF) and that was it!  Now she is fending off for herself in a Manila suburb doing online customer assistance for a few foreign companies.  She insisted she was not a prosti and Rom had to come up with face-saving ways to give her money in the morning.  Despite her advanced age, she was more into the tender kind of sex and made it difficult for Rom to fuck her even though she did not refuse.  She would just envelop him in warm embrace and avail Rom of her SOFT hanging breast implants which for Rom were a nice change from all the other flat-chested partners he had on the trip. (No girls this time!).  Condoleezza's kink in bed is to lick Rom's feet and shrimp his toes.  Rom is not used to that and is a welcome variation that leads to even more intimate licking and tongue-probing between the 2 of them.  On the other hand, and out of the sheets, neither Condoleeza's looks nor her personality are Rom's cups of tea.  Although he told her they would stay in touch and he would look her up on a forthcoming trip, he is not sure he will given the alternatives easily available in the PH.

(5) Mowgli who Rom only met yesterday and is deeply infatuated with and is the reason why he can't sleep and is writing this post at 7 AM.  Rom calls her Mowgli because she looks just like the cartoon from the Walt Disney movie: a skinny boy with long hair and a beautiful, beautiful smile.  She is a bona fide 20 years old in her official government ID (something not all Filipinos have!) but looks much, much ... like Mowgli !.  She is an accounting student from a good family that imposes a strict 10 PM curfew on her, definitely not a prosti, and claims to have been with only one other partner so far.  She joined Rom after lunch and they spent the rest of the afternoon making tender passionate love with the kind of deep kissing that took Rom back to his High School days.  Mowgli has a microscopic love hole to match her petite body and penetration was a major ordeal for both.   When it was finally accomplished, Rom just stayed still and kept kissing to spare her from pain and possible damage.   She is coming back to the hotel at 8 AM to have breakfast and one last make-out session with Rom before he departs for BKK.  If Rom was staying longer he would drop all others to be with this one.  He hopes to meet her again and she says she wants to, but with her beautiful looks and loveliness in bed she will likely be under another punter's name by the time Rom gets back... Definitely the highlight of the trip and a ray of light in Rom's lonely existence... wonderful, wonderful girlie.

Sorry Rom is not ready to share Mowgli, but here are some pics of Condoleezza.  And now onwards to Bangkok.

Rom's White Pelé Football Jersey

zDSC03586.jpg.45583bc6a91e9db8bc2d4bef85e3d5af.jpg

zDSC03590.jpg.1c3cb3984e3099a7067144de74f8161a.jpg

2046935663_zDSC03591(2).JPG.83f4daa9db914c2ec8e3c5b130c50d17.JPG

zDSC03617.jpg.90872dbabf3e60036aef29ec41ee776d.jpg

Is that a cannabis leaf tattoo on her chest? 

And she is sucking Rom's toes . . . Wait till @LadyMarsha see's this. :character0099: :biggrin:

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Sylvester said:

And she is sucking Rom's toes . . . Wait till @LadyMarsha see's this.  

Oh what a big bloody deal that is. Yawn. 

If I had my way with the smart-arse faggot, I would gaffer-tape a funnel to his mouth and drink lots of water. :character00292:

And if Pele's name and number weren't on his talking shirt, I would suggest a few things he could do with that as well. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, LadyMarsha said:

And if Pele's name and number weren't on his talking shirt,

That's the considerate thing to do and just goes to show that deep down you are a sweetie pie Marsha ...  Rom can't wait for the day he visits your dungeon and the 2 of you watch "The Notebook" holding hands and fighting off the tears with your head on Rom's shoulder...

Sawasdee khrap ... I am, as LadyMarsha called me, "Rom's talking shirt" and we arrived yesterday in Bangkok.  Rom is not well (major nasal congestion and digestive rumblings) so last night he was not quite himself.  Or should I say "his old self"?  Maybe he is changed for good.  Get this:  He went to the Nana-Sukhumvit area to exchange cash and popped into Check-In bar which was chock-full of gorgeous transes in leopard spot bikinis but he left alone after only 2 minutes.  Rom asked if they served food  (it says outside:  Check In RESTAURANT BAR).  They did not and then it hit Rom that besides hungry he was too tired to even buy a trans a beer.  And it hit him even stronger that perhaps he is now beyond barfining Thai fucks, same like the Pinays.  Like the TH sexpats who don't need or bother anymore, or just stopped caring about sex that much.  Or maybe because Rom can't get Mowgli out of his head (read previous post).   He just left Check-In without ordering the drink, went to a nearby restaurant, ate his first tom kha gai of 2023, made a phone call to a salon acquaintance, went back to the hotel to meet said acquaintance, and woke up this morning feeling much, much more upbeat.  Something about that BKK river that makes Rom come alive...

zDSC03827.jpg.4e7ae239d7d6cb9353b976318ebb3d23.jpg

zDSC03818.jpg.d8136dfaf44a8553c3d650bb95fc0526.jpg

zDSC03825.jpg.b8a3edcd32bdc2b70d6019e2c0a083c4.jpg

zDSC03820.jpg.a4435eb7c99eb186960403b51bbd39ba.jpg

• Like 7

9 hours ago, Rom said:

That's the considerate thing to do and just goes to show that deep down you are a sweetie pie Marsha ...  Rom can't wait for the day he visits your dungeon and the 2 of you watch "The Notebook" holding hands and fighting off the tears with your head on Rom's shoulder...

Sawasdee khrap ... I am, as LadyMarsha called me, "Rom's talking shirt" and we arrived yesterday in Bangkok.  Rom is not well (major nasal congestion and digestive rumblings) so last night he was not quite himself.  Or should I say "his old self"?  Maybe he is changed for good.  Get this:  He went to the Nana-Sukhumvit area to exchange cash and popped into Check-In bar which was chock-full of gorgeous transes in leopard spot bikinis but he left alone after only 2 minutes.  Rom asked if they served food  (it says outside:  Check In RESTAURANT BAR).  They did not and then it hit Rom that besides hungry he was too tired to even buy a trans a beer.  And it hit him even stronger that perhaps he is now beyond barfining Thai fucks, same like the Pinays.  Like the TH sexpats who don't need or bother anymore, or just stopped caring about sex that much.  Or maybe because Rom can't get Mowgli out of his head (read previous post).   He just left Check-In without ordering the drink, went to a nearby restaurant, ate his first tom kha gai of 2023, made a phone call to a salon acquaintance, went back to the hotel to meet said acquaintance, and woke up this morning feeling much, much more upbeat.  Something about that BKK river that makes Rom come alive...

zDSC03827.jpg.4e7ae239d7d6cb9353b976318ebb3d23.jpg

zDSC03818.jpg.d8136dfaf44a8553c3d650bb95fc0526.jpg

zDSC03825.jpg.b8a3edcd32bdc2b70d6019e2c0a083c4.jpg

zDSC03820.jpg.a4435eb7c99eb186960403b51bbd39ba.jpg

Excellent photographs. What a way to start the day, with a nice stiffy on the balcony. Looks like she has a bit of a sideways curve though.

14 hours ago, Sylvester said:

Excellent photographs. What a way to start the day, with a nice stiffy on the balcony. Looks like she has a bit of a sideways curve though.

Thanks Sylvester.  "sideways curve" ?  It felt pretty straight to Rom when he was gagging on it where his tonsils used to be. Looksee for yourself:

zDSC03823.jpg.87e8b54afd7ca48382290e33826b948b.jpgzDSC03824.jpg.51126efdf9654da9ee3a6e82a2e7fff7.jpgzDSC03819.jpg.0a850f9c6034dc16e9fbb1a9f2e146df.jpg

Kung Hei Fat Choi (gōng xǐ fā cái) BMs one and all.  I am Rom's talking shirt and I can also talk Chinese in consideration that today is the first day of the Chinese New Year, which this year is a YEAR OF THE RABBIT.   Here in Bangkok they were celebrating already yesterday with paper being burned all over town which aggravated Rom's throat congestion (viral not from deep-throating).  At night he went for dinner to Patpong where he caught at least 3 of those dancing dragon troupes that come out for Chinese New Year.  They were doing the rounds of all the open Patpong bars at the sound of loud banging drums (which made Rom feel like the Moonraker Rio scene again and get the post-traumatic stress thoughts) and the bargirls and tourists would slip 20 baht bills into the mouth of the dragon.  Rom bought a sexy Chinese New Year combo for his date, which she wore later in the room as the 2 of them celebrated Chinese New Year more intimately in Rom's hotel room balcony to the sound of popping firecrackers in the distance (no fireworks over the river too bad!).  There are some pictures of all that below, but before going to the pics Rom asked me to give an update on Patpong:

- Rom was in Patpong in September 2022 and, as reported here at the time, the place was practically deserted with only 2 or 3 understaffed bars open and no soi vendors.  The situation has changed for the better and although still far from pre-covid glory, Patpong is back in business.

- there are 5 or 6 big gogo bars open with plenty of gorgeous GGs practically naked.  The beer prices are 120-170 baht.  No idea how much the barfines are, but from what Rom saw there were no punters around so maybe those girls are there happy to get lady drinks from the regular tourists of which there were many, including inside the bars Rom went to. This is a situation Rom is increasingly witnessing also in the Angeles bars where the most attractive girls are content with selling lady drinks and drawing a salary and going only with attractive younger mongers, if that.

- the smaller bars are mostly closed, like all the blowjob bars, and there seems to be no ladyboy bar at Patpong anymore, and Rom only saw 4 or 5 ladyboys on one of the small bars at the north end of Patpong 2.  Nor did Rom see posties mixed in with the girls.

- there was at least one "ping-pong show" upstairs bar back in business.  Back in the day, those were rip-off joints for family type tourists.  The mid-Patpong 1 massage parlor where you go up on a lift is also back in business.  Rom used to stop there for a quickie, but now he is too old and it gets awkward if he can not ejaculate in the time allotted.

- the big novelty from Patpong is that there are a couple big gay go-gos that were not there before.  To Rom's surprise, after all these years, the gay alley to the northeast of Patpong was closed for good and a big new building is announced in the fencing.  That's probably why the gay go-gos moved into the Patpong sois where there is plenty of commercial space available.  Rom did not go in to check them out because of the steep cover charge of 400 baht.

the street vendors are back in the middle of Patpong 1 but much fewer than in the past (20% if that ?).  No street vendors on Silom yet. Still there are plenty of knock off Lacostes and football jerseys and Rolexes for tourists to buy.

These are the major updates Rom has to report on Patpong and he expects it will recover further and ladyboys will come back.  The tourist numbers and interest are still very much there so it will depend on what the Thai authorities will allow Patpong to become, including the street commerce around it.  There is clearly an underlying political and social mindframe to make Thailand a little more upscale and, if so, some of the wild aspects of Thailand as we grew used to it will be curtailed and Patpong would be one of them.

Now the pics from last night and again HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR LBR BMs ONE AND ALL from

Rom and Rom's talking shirt

zDSC03835.jpg.b7b5d4ca92947ec73d26d4a9b2350a33.jpg

zDSC03838.jpg.f730c195baebafc329351472e011a300.jpg

zDSC03844.jpg.5ad4e33d1eabdf8edf460af94fb66b8b.jpg

zDSC03880.jpg.aa8d20853a7a9595ae453a8ac9abc8ae.jpg

zDSC03877.jpg.806f452ad670ef345f73e492a305e5f0.jpg

zDSC03851.jpg.0f8b2f72aa0107b83b3cc6fd75d90a1c.jpg

zDSC03874.jpg.bd4d2433d3af595164cc6e68e20741c7.jpg

zDSC03875.jpg.809731252ac832d4dbe8387cc70c1549.jpg

zDSC03876.jpg.8d8bf2620d5f0c03554274aea8905e16.jpg

zDSC03864.jpg.361b3e1091638da9fdc2cf2296dd0c15.jpg

zDSC03892.jpg.1f4285e40e4ed8fb1c001a1cd95ecfbe.jpg

zDSC03868.jpg.df0784e9d2597890248da1401029a991.jpg

zDSC03870.jpg.31b1fa40075268fd2ca21a4bebd342bb.jpg

zDSC03873.jpg.6fbcbc43105f2cabdca8b49553610dbc.jpg

• Like 6

Phallus bonus, pax in forum

I am Rom's talking Pelé jersey and as you can see I talk Latin also ...  Here's another one:  Pyongyangus sugit hircos.   Add that one to the non-google trivia quizz and get back to me with the answers ...

In the meantime, let me TR update on what was NOT a memorable night in Bangkok for Rom last night.   So he went back to the Sukhumvit area and had a dinner date with a prospective GG fuck (public transportation pickup earlier in the day) who said she had a lovely time but had a Chinese New Year party to go to and would love if Rom came with her but he was not interested in meeting (and treating!) her extended family and friends so probably he won't see the old bag again.   So after dinner Rom goes to Why Not? and right outside runs into Zammy whom he had spent much quality time with just 3 months ago, as TRed here at the time.  She was in street clothes so probably had been barfined and chose not to risk showing she knew Rom who was understandibly disappointed by her indifference to his greetings.  Either that or she really did not recognize him, which seems to happen a lot to Rom lately bland fellow that he has become with age.  Rom bought a drink for another tall skinny one in the bar, but upon closer inspection he was more of a geek than a femboy so Rom passed.

Then Rom went to Nana Plaza, which put him in a nostalgic existential mood that pretty much mellowed him for the rest of the night.  Rom recalled the times when he would enter NEP and transes and pussies alike would be waiving and cheering him from the upstairs bars.  Last night not a single soul in NEP knew who Rom was.  He methodically made the circuit of the whole place checking out all the bars without stepping into a single one.  Then he left.

Post-COVID NEP is an upgraded, sanitized version of what it used to be.  It was domed over the central court yard (no more rain showers!) and general conditions repaired and homogenized by what Rom heard is a new owner for the whole enchilada.  Clearly a decision was made to reduce the numbers of ladyboys around and only one pre-ops bar (Obsession) survived and another one was set up with all posties (Straps?) plus Rom saw a few more pre-ops mixed with GGs at one of the smaller bars (DC10) next to where Casanova used to be.  Several (not all) of the GG bars now say above the door "100% real ladies" just in case.  Rom wondered if there are still ST rooms off the corner stairs and on the 3rd floor like back in the day when he did STs at NEP.  Beers were 95-180 baht quoted outside.  No info gathered on sex prices but on the previous trip Rom came across 1000 baht barfines and was told STs were 2000+.

Then Rom went back to Check-In Bar where he had been briefly 2 nights before.  He again saw for himself that place is clearly the best staffed ladyboy bar in Thailand right now and that he should, on that basis, have awarded it the 2022 Romscar Bar of the Year instead of to Delirious just because it was trending along with Chayaphom.  Uncharacteristically, the owner of Check-In is a Thai man and Rom observed how the whole time Rom was there he kept motivating the staff with picture taking in groups and individually.  Rom tried to go with one of the very few ones without bolt-ons thinking she would be flattered by his attention but not a chance.  She quoted him 6000 baht LT and when Rom countered with 2000 she said ST only.  Rom would have gone higher but the way she rejected his bid made Rom realize there was no connection there for an LT.  Prior to covid he had never paid more than 2000 for a Check-In LT but the world has changed and so has Rom who is obviously not so sexymanhandsome as before.  He could have tried for another flat-chested one but shrugged it off and left.  He has beautiful Phoebe Cates flying in from Manila if they let her board the flight alone.  And he has adorable Mowgli texting him every half an hour and messing with his old monger's wits.  

Here are some pics of Check-In.  Rom vaguely remembers a pile of bodies.

zDSC03902.JPG.5f210fa46e87a3904de8dce57bb75da1.JPG\1615011590_zDSC03910(2).JPG.926b494568b75f6c2cd7e2ecb0105a10.JPG

zDSC03904.JPG.615872dde9aa198b7bad556bd6170243.JPG

zDSC03906.JPG.aa1f0eed9cbf28c250455aa453944afc.JPG

181135219_zDSC03907(2).JPG.7c401a17be2325afa89f11c9b0933cc5.JPG

1711875438_zDSC03908(2).JPG.af15df4c6e80ce1d9ec88114c1a04edf.JPG

zDSC03901.jpg.9ed91009b603f3717bc794a731eb93ff.jpg

zDSC03893.JPG.927a1bf37001d21e135d7b379e517912.JPG

zDSC03896.jpg.27af3976c64f0f011129b3105cccfce2.jpg

• Like 5

28 minutes ago, Rom said:

She quoted him 6000 baht LT and when Rom countered with 2000 she said ST only

I have been hearing more and more stories such as this. Will be interesting to see if 2K baht will be the standard ST for BKK, and 1500 baht for Patts. I'd say about 75 percent of the bar girls in Patts wanted 1500 ST from me in October and November, but accepted 1k after I politely declined. I usually tip between 100 to 500 baht if I am happy.

Tell Rom that if he really wants to save some baht and have a little adventure that he should proposition some street hoes for 500 to 700 baht. He might be pleasantly surprised.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Rom said:

Check-In Bar

15 hours ago, Rom said:

She quoted him 6000 baht

Thats euro prices. Screw that.

14 hours ago, Sylvester said:

Will be interesting to see if 2K baht will be the standard ST for BKK, and 1500 baht for Patts.

2K is fair I guess unless your budget is made of GBP. 800b in Patts is a no go anymore?

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Sylvester said:

Tell Rom that if he really wants to save some baht and have a little adventure that he should proposition some street hoes for 500 to 700 baht. He might be pleasantly surprised.

Thanks Sylvester for addressing me (Rom's Pelé jersey) directly.  You are the first BM to do so (LadyMarsha came close but no cigar). Speaking of Thai street hoes, last Friday night Rom could not believe his eyes how many there were along Sukhumvit (Nana-Asoke axis).  He saw possibly 70-100 nothing like he had ever seen in almost 30 years of going there.  Mostly MILFy GGs but some dolled-up transes also more than usual.  And african prostis, he counted at least 10.  Was it because it was a Friday night?  Was it because it was the eve of the Chinese New Year?  Did they push'em all out of Thermae ?  Whatever it was, on Sunday night when Rom returned much fewer were out like in past observations.  Those 2 nights he did not engage with any of them.  But on the previous trip he assessed the going rate to be 1,500 ST for a trans and he got a black girl down from 5,000 asking to 2,500 but did not go for it.  500 baht fucks?  Rom used to get those in the 1990s.  LTs even.  But doubts any street hoe would go with him for so little unless for a chance at robbing him.  In Pattaya Rom has a freelance trans regular (hot one too!) happy with 1000 b in the morning but that's not counting the money Rom spends on her the rest of the day...Cheers and stay tuned.

2 hours ago, seven said:

2K is fair I guess unless your budget is made of GBP. 800b in Patts is a no go anymore?

Welcome back Seven !  Where were you ?  Rom even painted gold a trans for you but you never saw it did you ? (check Rom's previous TR).   Rom now calls them "transes" not "sissies" because some BMs were so put off with it they "stopped looking" at LBR.  Were you one of them ?  If so, Rom is not using sissy anymore. Cheers.

Back to the TR:  Yesterday Rom went to the Philippines Embassy (Sukhumvit Thong Lo) to get a notarized affidavit of support to improve Phoebe Cates' chances of being allowed to board Air Asia today from Manila to join Rom in BKK.  He was gone from 8 AM to 1 PM but he got it without an appointment which was savvy of him and generous of the pinoys.  We will see today if Phoebe makes it through emigration and depending on whether she does or not the rest of the trip will take one of 2 very different courses.   Back at the hotel Rom got lunch served with a large and a small Chang beers and just surrendered to a mega siesta afterwards.  He woke around 6 PM did some laptop stuff (including helping me write yesterday's TR update) and then went to a nearby restaurant right under the bridge and had his favorite crab balls with crab rice Thai food.  Rom was so inspired by the night river surroundings that he convinced himself he was in BKK for more than the prostis, so he decided he was not going back to the red lights tonight (yesterday night!).

So what does Rom do after being overinvoiced-rejected at Check In bar the previous night?  He doubles down and decides to go cruise "regular" Thai students at one of the hang-outs he knows about (Faah which is not too far from his hotel on the Rive Gauche).  It started off bad with the bouncers asking to see his ID but not having the heart to turn him away because he was, let's face it, way too old for that place where no one else was over 30.  He was also the only farang.  I am but his shirt, but sometimes I pity Rom.  He sat there staring at the cute GGs educated and so well-groomed and he wondered if a quality girl like that fell for him might he not give up the trans prostis for good.  The  GGs were all in groups and none as much as glanced at Rom.  Using his game on one (and it would take all of his game maybe more) would entail separation of that one from the respective group and Rom could not think how to achieve it smoothly.  Then in one of the tables he saw just 2 together a GG and a trans, the only one there so Rom focused on the trans specialized top of the pyramid predator that he is.  He bought both of them a big glass of premium Belgian ale (delicious!) and made a move on the trans who was a showcase for plastic surgery.  Rom tried to get her to reveal if she was a postie or not but she acted offended saying she was a girl and at some point Rom just said fuck-it-here-goes-the-Crocodile-Dundee and sure enough there was nothing there.  Things got a little awkward after that but she did not slap Rom or walk away.  Having broken the ice, Rom asked her to continue partying at the hotel but all he got was her phone number.  Whether he calls or not depends on whether Phoebe Cates arrives.  Not that Rom is interested in posties, but this one would be a feather on his cap being a student not a prosti or so she told Rom.  Gentleman that he is, Rom walked them to the taxi and kissed them both goodnight pecking the trans on the lips before she could turn away her face.

So, as you see, Rom is 0-for-2 these last 2 nights and he does not even care.  Perhaps it's time for him to go back to PY and join the soft dicks' Knitting Club there...

I am Rom's White Pelé Jersey and do come back tomorrow to see what happens to Rom and what he does next if Phoebe does not make it.

IMG20230123225300.jpg.f9e3cb8cd269b3d32b828252ac8a6bf0.jpg

692593293_zDSC03917(2).JPG.2bd3fd61e15d91508bcc190f64ffa861.JPG

IMG20230123234236.jpg.5029f01e978ee6ceb5e9d901fd053b76.jpg

zDSC03912.jpg.e1fcd28349313bf52e33c4272109dd41.jpg

976068330_zDSC03922(2).JPG.9b87e2d092868c5b32cd5128d18b17af.JPG

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, Rom said:

Welcome back Seven !  Where were you ?  Rom even painted gold a trans for you but you never saw it did you ? (check Rom's previous TR).   Rom now calls them "trans" not "sissies" because some BMs were so put off with it they "stopped looking" at LBR.  Were you one of them ?  If so, Rom is not using sissy anymore. Cheers.

Thanks, Rom. I had some personal issues that stopped me from going to Los this winter and LBR was one the least things on my mind. I did actually see the gold painted ladyman. Thanks for that! I enjoy your trip report. Your room in Bkk is fabulous, think I mentioned that before.  The prices at Check In pust me off, you did right walking out. Thanks for reporting!

• Like 2