PATTAYA ACCOMODATION

duke007

Wow, looks like a fantastic deal on a great room Dave.I should remember where this is but cannot be sure. Would you refresh my memory?Is Soi Chayaipoon one of the side sois that runs off of Soi Buakhao?

Yes, it's on Soi Buakhao, between the top of Soi Dianna and LK Metro but on the opposite side. Chow soi is on the right opposite Canterbury Tales.

The rooms are really good value that's why they are always booked up well in advance. Even better value when it's not high season, I'm paying 600 per night in May.

If anyone's interested the owners email addy is dazsomerville@hotmail.com

Here's some more pics of the last room I had there.

post-746-084333500 1334510007.jpg

post-746-080284700 1334510017.jpg

post-746-040106100 1334510025.jpg

• Upvote 3

Theirs alot ov new nice places now at the top end ov soi Lengkee, Clean House,coffee Louge and a few more up that end have stayed in The Clean House for a week in Jan - Feb has free wi-fi balcony good aircon and shower loom cleaned daily good bed flat screen Tv was 700baht a night am sure it will be cheaper in Low season their are about 6 new places up here all competing for the punters have stayed in another place there before two doors down from the coffee Lounge hadĀ Clean HouseĀ all the above last year with DVD player and was only 500baht a night all these places have a key -card system and cctv in hall ways, and in loom safes. After a stay ov 4-5 nights in a better end hotel (after long flight) ie April Suites, Tims , Chaba Thai (same soi as TIMs) August suites etc i take a run round and find a nice place at soi Lengkee is ideal as i like this end ov town easy for Baby Boom , Pookswan, Nong bar Stringfellows LaBamba etc and great for Baht Bus on soi Buck...going both ways........Regards GarryĀ rolleyes.gif

• Upvote 1

I managed to book "ROOM 2" at the CHOW SOY on Soi Chayaipoon for November, I dont only think its a bargain at 700 per night in "High Season" but also the restaurant downstairs is the "Dogs Bollocks" :yahoo:

"The rooms have King Size Bed, A/C, Hot Shower, Cable TV, DVD Player, Kettle,(All Rooms Now Have 42" Plasma T.V.), Large Fridge, Digital Safe in room, Very nice bathroom & and is very nicely done out with Sofa. The rooms have Free WI-FI Internet. The location is very convenient for most places in town.

***Please Note The Very Large Room (Room 2) Has A Pentium 4 PC With WiFi ***" :thumbsu:

Thanks for the great intel Dave. I just booked ROOM 2 for my next stay in January/February 2013. We can hold the GOTC III afterparty there!

• 2 weeks later...

DT, you are a true deviant sir!!

luv it man..

Those rooms look good, so they do..

There is a place out on Pattaya sai sam - or 3rd road.. CalledĀ Chaba Garden HotelĀ (nothing to do with chaba hut resort) It is maybe further out but not so far.. Opposite where the X-zyte club was. Roomas look awesome and even a nice pool too.

post-945-0-68610500-1336255062_thumb.jpg

post-945-0-38592500-1336255064_thumb.jpg

post-945-0-23859900-1336255066_thumb.jpg

post-945-0-82916600-1336255067_thumb.jpg

post-945-0-90118900-1336255069_thumb.jpg

post-945-0-69058300-1336255071_thumb.jpg

Standard rooms are 595 per night

1 Bedroom apartments are 1,020 per night

There is a place out on Pattaya sai sam - or 3rd road.. Called Chaba Garden (nothing to do with chaba hut resort) It is maybe further out but not so far.. Opposite where the X-zyte club was. Roomas look awesome and even a nice pool too.

That really isn't that far out - just down the street a block or two from Soi Buakhow and Baby Boom. The other advantage is that at 3rd Road directly across from the X-Zyte Club vacant lot is one of the finest bj bars in Pattaya - Bliss Lounge.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Dave you talking about this room??

I must tell you its a nice big playroom with bacony very good choice.

Cheers HR

That room does indeed look quite interesting....that nimble vertical brown thingy ....what is that called? (the one with the other thingy protruding at an almost right angle)

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone have any first hand knowledge of Jomtien Plaza Residence For my brief four-night sojourn to Patts at the end of September -- the Tide-Me-Over-'Til-the-End-Of-October trip, as it were -- I was toying with the idea of staying in Jomtien, just for the hell of it. Probably end up back at the good ole PBR, since I won't have much time to muck about, but we'll see. Was just looking at places on Agoda; want to pin down places soon (prolly end up in the Dawin for three nights up in Bangers).

Anybody got any suggestions for Jomtien then? What's the scoop on the hotel(s) in Jomtien Complex -- the place with all the bars and whatnot, including Hot Legs and Sugar and Spice? (Heh, had to go luck up the names of those bars in my own trip report over on LB-69). Anyone got the 411 for ole 4:17?

Prefer an in-room safe, although it's not a must-hab, but a hot water shower, clean bug-free sheets, and guest (namely ladyboy) friendly are necessities. A balcony would also be nice, but again not a necessity. And I have no concerns with the walk of shame; many years over that ...

Ā 

Jomtien Plaza Residence

Anyone have any first hand knowledge of Jomtien Plaza Residence For my brief four-night sojourn to Patts at the end of September -- the Tide-Me-Over-'Til-the-End-Of-October trip, as it were -- I was toying with the idea of staying in Jomtien, just for the hell of it. Probably end up back at the good ole PBR, since I won't have much time to muck about, but we'll see. Was just looking at places on Agoda; want to pin down places soon (prolly end up in the Dawin for three nights up in Bangers).

Anybody got any suggestions for Jomtien then? What's the scoop on the hotel(s) in Jomtien Complex -- the place with all the bars and whatnot, including Hot Legs and Sugar and Spice? (Heh, had to go luck up the names of those bars in my own trip report over on LB-69). Anyone got the 411 for ole 4:17?

Prefer an in-room safe, although it's not a must-hab, but a hot water shower, clean bug-free sheets, and guest (namely ladyboy) friendly are necessities. A balcony would also be nice, but again not a necessity. And I have no concerns with the walk of shame; many years over that ...

Last time I was in town Hot Legs was LB free. S&S is a good spot, relaxing and a bit of choice. There was another bar, Mucky Duck at the entrance to the Complex beside Shenanigans which had some of ours and the Long Tail bar on the way down to the beach.
http://www.ladyboyreview.com/forum/index.php?/topic/913-long-tail-bar-jomtien/

Not sure about accommodation over that way as I have never checked it out. Pdogg may have some info regarding that.

Last time I was in town Hot Legs was LB free. ...

Yeah, thanks BB. That Long Tail Bar thread was one of the reasons I was thinking of staying in Jomtien. Ended up booking the PBR again though; tough to beat the combination of room, price and location.

Bit OT, but where is Tip, she of the permanent titty hardons, working these days? And is Hot Legs still there? The lady that owns (owned?) the place is pretty cool (and cute!).

And I would still appreciate hearing from anyone that has experience/the lowdown with digs down in Jomtien. Perhaps I'll take a day when I'm in Patts in September or October/November and do some scouting myself. ...

And I would still appreciate hearing from anyone that has experience/the lowdown with digs down in Jomtien.

I stayed at theĀ Nirvana Boutique Suites Hotel JomtienĀ in Soi 4 last November for 2 weeks. i had a Deluxe Room, which was more like a small suite, with seperate bedroom and living room with kitchenette. I think it was 1,900 Baht per night including breakfast. Has everything you are looking for, room safe, balcony and very lb friendly and quiet. The only letdown is that it has a small pool which is also quite noisy as it's next to the soi, but you do usually get it to yourself as most guests go down to the beach.

Another advantage is that the Roadhouse Bar (formerly Sally's Bar) is directly behind the hotel through a short alley at the side of the hotel. I believe there are still at least a couple of ladyboys, and possibly 4-5 working there.

you can check it out on Agoda.

• Upvote 2

How come you can't edit posts on this forum?!

I forgot to say that one other possible drawback is that there is no lift. Not a problem for me. My room was on fourth floor though, and the steps are a bit narrow so it was a bit difficult for ladyboys in high heels to walk up. they usually had to take the shoes off!

Add: Nuch/Nus one of the ladyboys in Sally's/Roadhouse Bar, who was a sort of unofficial Mamasan, recommended the Sea Breeze Hotel on Jomtien Beach Road, as a nice hotel which is ladyboy friendly and cheaper. I went to have a look at it but ithere seemed to be mainly Russian families staying there.

• Upvote 1

How come you can't edit posts on this forum?!

At the bottom of the post you want to edit you should see buttons Report,Edit, MultiQuote, Quote, but the Report and Edit buttons are lighter.

If anyone else can't see these buttons please let me know.

I stayed at the Nirvana Boutique Suites in Soi 4 last November ...

Cool, thanks Quietguy! Much obliged. :drinks:

Edit: just checked it out on Agoda for curiousity's sake. A studio room with king-size bed is 42$ USD, or about 1325 baht right now.

Here's the description of the room:

"The Studio in the Boutique Wing is 41 sq. m. and decorated in a traditional Thai style, and features a bedroom, a kitchen area, and a balcony. Amenities include air-conditioning, wireless Internet access, IDD telephone, flatscreen cable television, and a fully stocked mini bar."

Sounds like a good deal. You know I've walked past that place last October; I'll have to reconnoiter it when I'm back next month ...

Thanks again QG.

Here's the description of the room:

"The Studio in the Boutique Wing is 41 sq. m. and decorated in a traditional Thai style, and features a bedroom, a kitchen area, and a balcony. Amenities include air-conditioning, wireless Internet access, IDD telephone, flatscreen cable television, and a fully stocked mini bar."

Sounds like a good deal. You know I've walked past that place last October; I'll have to reconnoiter it when I'm back next month ...

Both the Nirvana Boutique and Nirvana Couture are on Soi 4. One has a lift and the other doesn't. Make sure you check them both!

Other options in Jomtien include places such as Tui's and Rabbit resort which is right on Dongtan Beach rather than Jomtien beach Road. Rabbit is expensive though.

There are also rooms above the various bars in Jimtien Complex, none very expensive.