PATTAYA ACCOMODATION

duke007

also all i know about the Bay Breeze,is that mr Duke knows that a cute lb works there :hi:

Not anymore Panicos mon ami, but you may find her sitting outside that spaghetti stall (late evening) opposite to where we got those chicken kebabs together on Soi Diana :winking0023:

• 4 weeks later...

mr Duke,

thanks for reminding me that hungry night,i will always remember it,i will pay a visit there again on the 8th march,and i hope our lb is sitting there...if she is nice like you say,then she has to visit my loom for the night.

BTW i am staying at CHOW SOY place,i have to stay for 2 nights at a room without balcony,until the 10th,then they move me to the room with balcony...staying there until the 25th then i am off to bkk for another week of sex and pleasure,i need that,last year its been too hard for me.

• 2 months later...

Its actually 3rd road , does that make any difference ?

Every major street has numbered sois running off it. And the same numbers are used over and over. So there could be a dozen different soi 11's. I'm guessing the place might be near Maple Mansion on the map but not totally sure.

This is kind of old. Would be better to find it on Google street Map. But I haven't figured out how to save a location yet.

http://www.pattayaphotoguide.com/?pdwRUS2tkckEHDSB

Map removed as I added another below.

• Upvote 1

Every major street has numbered sois running off it. And the same numbers are used over and over. So there could be a dozen different soi 11's. I'm guessing the place might be near Maple Mansion on the map but not totally sure.

So I take it that its not a very central location to Walking street and action on sois 6, 7 and 8 then ? No wonder it was so cheap ( 4500/month ) in high season even

So I take it that its not a very central location to Walking street and action on sois 6, 7 and 8 then ? No wonder it was so cheap ( 4500/month ) in high season even

It's basically at Third Road and Pattaya Klang (Central Pattaya Road). Not a great location unless you have your own transportation. And are sober enough to drive it.

Not very close to baht busses on Bukhao ?

Soi Buakhao is definately walkable as is 2nd Road and Soi 7/8 although the latter would be a bit of a walk. But getting home at night, especially with a girl, will probably require a motobike taxi. I guess it all depends on how much effort you are willing to tolerate to get around. There are baht buses on Pattaya Klang and 3rd Road during the day. But I have no idea where they come from, where they go and how late they operate. Perhaps someone else can add some info. Getting back to Soi Buakhao from Walking Street via baht bus can be done. But you usually have to change buses at Pattaya Tai and late at night finding a bus going north on Buakhao at Pattaya Tai can be problematic. Not sure how uncomfortable/dark the walk home late at night would be. Maybe have to walk up Klang? I personally wouldn't stay there and I like to walk (at least in the lower humidity winter months). But up to you as they say. Depends on what it is worth to you to save the money by staying there.

If you run Google Earth you can just search Maple Mansion, Pattaya, Thailand to get the map into that area. You can use the ruler function to measure distances if you are interested.

post-345-0-13752700-1367728378_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the reply and I was already thinking that ideally I would stay further south in the Bukhao corridor from around Action st to the Lk Metro to soi Lengke area, does that sound like a better idea ?

Yes. Much better idea and much better area for getting to and from easily. Maple Mansion area may be more affordable but you'd need a motorbike. Motorbikes are a PITA unless you intend not to drink. 

Yes. Much better idea and much better area for getting to and from easily. Maple Mansion area may be more affordable but you'd need a motorbike. Motorbikes are a PITA unless you intend not to drink. 

thanks for the reply and good advice re the motorbikes, not going all the way to Patts to deprive myself :biggrin:

GT,

This, it seems, is your first trip. Relax. Nothing is far in Pattaya only if you're drunk or with a shank and rushing to get back to your den. 

You can get a taxi, or motorbike taxi from the Nt Patts bus station to your hotel. Not expensive. 

Just relax, look cool, and try not to act like a newbie. 

If you don't write a trip report we'll spank your ass.  :biggrin: We would all like to hear about your experience. 

Have a great trip.

GT,

This, it seems, is your first trip. Relax. Nothing is far in Pattaya only if you're drunk or with a shank and rushing to get back to your den. 

You can get a taxi, or motorbike taxi from the Nt Patts bus station to your hotel. Not expensive. 

Just relax, look cool, and try not to act like a newbie. 

If you don't write a trip report we'll spank your ass.  :biggrin: We would all like to hear about your experience. 

Have a great trip.

Haha shit I just got back from there and I sound like I haven't been , I must admit I wasn't really paying attention to stuff like that and I came from airport so didn't arrive at main bus station I arrived at the airport bus terminal in Sth Patts

Ok, then have a great 2nd trip and don't worry about getting to your hotel from the North Patts bus station. That's Second Road I believe. You can get a baht bus at the Dolphin roundabout which will take you down to Beach Road and go south. However, if you are staying on Soi Bukhao you'll have to walk up again so it does not make sense. Just get a taxi from the bus station to you hotel on Soi Buckaroo. Won't cost you much. 

Ok, then have a great 2nd trip and don't worry about getting to your hotel from the North Patts bus station. That's Second Road I believe. You can get a baht bus at the Dolphin roundabout which will take you down to Beach Road and go south. However, if you are staying on Soi Bukhao you'll have to walk up again so it does not make sense. Just get a taxi from the bus station to you hotel on Soi Buckaroo. Won't cost you much.

About 100 baht maybe ? (Only took baht busses while there)

I think the North Pattaya bus station is on Pattaya Nua near Sukhumvit. When I last was there some baht buses were parked there acting as taxis I guess. Probably 100 baht but not sure. But it has been probably three years since I was at the station. Maybe someone has newer data.

post-345-0-94020500-1367801541_thumb.jpg