PATTAYA ACCOMODATION

duke007

hi guys i receive some email regarding rates at cocco resort...the price on agoda and booking.com are more expensive that the rates i give for my vip customer so here are the rates special for you

http://www.coccoresort.com/prix.html

you can contact me directly at coccoresort@hotmail.fr

if you want to stay at the house the easy way is to call rico...just after he wake up and before he get drunk haha...joking na!!!!

his number is 0813815600

so now you got everything whatever your choice is to stay in town or in the quiet resort ... enjoy your holidays...tony

• Upvote 1

things moving on bro...we already book dj and now looking for find the right sound system...we already plan to make morjito cocktails for only 90 baths a big glass....scott from sensation as to confirm the date with rico but it is going to be beginning of november may be on the number 3....of course will confirm it all when we ready...chears

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Gents,

Anyone know if the Inn House Hotel on Soi 13 is LB friendly? I have booked it for 4 nights at the end of my trip in Dec but might cancel it.

Cheers. Dicko

of course it is ladyboy friendly....it is the hotel that stay on the top of the house bar wich is ladyboy bar....some night you can see like 20 ladyboys seating outside the hotel...it is actualy the most ladyboy friendly hotel in pattaya my friend...chack also www.coccoresort.com or facebook "coccoresort pattaya"

for the love time inn just go check facebook "thehouse pattaya"

see you there soon

of course it is ladyboy friendly....it is the hotel that stay on the top of the house bar wich is ladyboy bar....some night you can see like 20 ladyboys seating outside the hotel...it is actualy the most ladyboy friendly hotel in pattaya my friend...chack also www.coccoresort.com or facebook "coccoresort pattaya"

see you there soon

cheers to mod1 to send me message ... actualy innhouse hotel as of course nothing to do with thehouse bar or love time inn.....and i not know if they are ladyboy friendly

see you there soon

Sorry Tony, I didn't mean your bar/hotel, the place I booked is called 'Inn House Hotel', its on Soi 13 not Soi 13/1. But thanks for the look at The House and Cocco, already knew you were LB Friendly. Cocco Resort is a little too far away for me as I'm not one to take motorbike taxis...anywhere, otherwise I would have booked there. I will be attending your establishment on 13/1 for sure this trip.

PDogg, I will inform the forum of the Inn House Hotel's LB status once I have returned or during my stay in December.

Cheers Dicko

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...