Ladyboys in cheap hostels

Cinederose

I think its an interesting Topic that every budget hostel i have seen that is walking distance from soi 4 alley has at least one hooker room , i have seen ladyboys crammed in dorms getting dolled up every night in front of the mirror , heard feuds at night and been a big shoulder for more then one working girl who has had conflict with another , i dont do hostels as much anymore but visiting yes its always crammed with lb and girls in the lounges waking up late But they usually do not talk with fellow guests but when they meet you on the street its business as usual , some of those super hot blonde lb i have filmed recently on sukhumvit are in dorms , its a interesting topic not seen here much used to be many more but many hostels closed during the pandemic - the things i have seen honestly :)

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Zeppie said:

Thanks for the post Cine......but what's the impact you can forcast based on your observations?

Tonight was wednesday and the lb and girls were not making money slowest night i have seen , anybody know peem the diamond faced cutie with the radiant smile on soi 4 , she was fed up and the ladyboys were vicious tonight on sukhumvit also when i mention onlyfans their eyes glaze over a bit but one mentioned banking problems with it as i guess no thai bank wants to connect an account to OF and i cannot advise them as its not wise for me personally anyway i spent a week on massage alley living there on soi 4 and guys were being pushed into hotels by ladyboys at a alarming rate as its the go to short time alley omg if i filmed that , anyway so its up and down , ladyboy jessikra tried to drag me into the mercure but although she is one of the squad ( gina , pinkie etc ) i was not into it ,  met a smashing looking ladyboy on soi 4 for 1000 baht so it all levels , one crazy ladyboy who is all over the place all streets with a hot body and ok face wanted 500 baht for 2 hours lol i should take video more but i find i actually leave my phone at the hotel more often untill i upgrade , its about risk vs reward just so you know , i saw a few ladyboys tits out coming out of the mixed showers today as i was going in but they did not care just smiled , they were living cheaply and if the lb is too masculine then its the male dorms i have seen that myself , so check into a cheap hostel on sukhumvit and befriend some poor ladyboys or girls but i have always said get a private room in a hostel to have that energy in the lobby but then also the privacy , my friend who is a lb checked out of a hostel today because she does not like guys from errrrr a big poor country thats famous for spicy food and making films looking at her when she dolls up sexy in the mirror as the cheap hostels attract that demographic in huge droves with ladyboys in the mix and its communial shared living so calamity sometime , film vèrite , se la vie ........ 

• Like 5

11 hours ago, The-Sith said:

This is EXACTLY the thing I was seeking!

where do FOB (Fresh off the Bus) LBs go now that their landing platforms like the GoGo Bars are gone?

You solved the mystery!

Thankyou Sith

Then they work themselves up from hostels and make some money on sukhumvit slowely find sponsers and clients , invest in themselves , go to the clinics and get the surgery -  the facials upkeep and the all important super white teeth whitening which with red lipstick is almost a ladyboy trademark now , its a climb to the top and then like Gina with her perfect face , pink / blonde / brunette /red hair and lnsane model looks in her asoke condo in the sky and you are there ... or you retire with a foreigner like Nutty or mint and go live in the country and act like Jackie Onassis ....

pinkpinkpink.jpg

• Like 5

11 hours ago, The-Sith said:

where do FOB (Fresh off the Bus) LBs go now that their landing platforms like the GoGo Bars are gone?

You solved the mystery!

Fascinating insights Cinderose and like Sith says it’s great to get the back story on how the game works for some.  We all see the finished article or the work in progress in the bars etc, but we seldom get a look inside what goes on before they make it there.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cinederose said:

Thankyou Sith

Then they work themselves up from hostels and make some money on sukhumvit slowely find sponsers and clients , invest in themselves , go to the clinics and get the surgery -  the facials upkeep and the all important super white teeth whitening which with red lipstick is almost a ladyboy trademark now , its a climb to the top and then like Gina with her perfect face , pink / blonde / brunette /red hair and lnsane model looks in her asoke condo in the sky and you are there ... or you retire with a foreigner like Nutty or mint and go live in the country and act like Jackie Onassis ....

pinkpinkpink.jpg

my favorite LB of all time was Lusi Mustang. She was quite the minx.

She did all of what you said.... working her way up to the top including buying that condo in Asoke (don't remember the exact location but she has invited me back there for late night drug fueled orgies with her entourage and for one-on-one day time rendezvous).

Yet when it was time to retire with the big savings..... she went back to her village and got her breasts surgically removed and now lives as a gay man. That was a slap on the face of many of her followers but she definitely was amongst the all time best shags and superstars of BKK.

SmartSelect_20221222_021341_Google.jpg.6420c58745124c8279352920c6a44d06.jpg

SmartSelect_20221222_021358_Google.jpg.86b811b308f95171215cdc7beb7dc5e9.jpg

• Like 4

Sorry if I f... the thread, but I still haven't understood what's Cinederose's purpose. At first, I believed he complained about hotels which didn't reopen since covid and the lack of information. I felt like answering one should check in Google maps. Now, he's dealing with newbies in BKK hyaving a cheap room somewhere and trying to start their only possible business : find customers, pay for their housing and re invest profits in their beauty and feminization or is this all just a speech to present new photos (well photoshopped pics he shot with ladyboys°. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I am probably posting too much and not doing what i actually do as a kind of job , i complained about business i like being closed ( family mart , dunkin donuts ) not so much hotels , it is my club and i think when some see " ladyboy videos Here " perhaps they are not aware of it - i was not expecting that post and i never used photoshop actually just my normal editor but since one of my covers (artisticly put together )is the first thing almost you see when you come on the site the mods must like Roger Moore on Soi 10 with ladyboys and yes i need to get back to work and by that i Mean not being online as much ...... Cine :)

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Cinederose said:

I am probably posting too much and not doing what i actually do as a kind of job , i complained about business i like being closed ( family mart , dunkin donuts ) not so much hotels , it is my club and i think when some see " ladyboy videos Here " perhaps they are not aware of it - i was not expecting that post and i never used photoshop actually just my normal editor but since one of my covers (artisticly put together )is the first thing almost you see when you come on the site the mods must like Roger Moore on Soi 10 with ladyboys and yes i need to get back to work and by that i Mean not being online as much ...... Cine :)

Cine, I would much apprecaite it if you removed Rose from the Roger Moore poster. She just annoys the shit out of me!:rolleye0012:. I know, somebody else might like her, but during her stint at CIB she was always pushing herself in front of the camera. Much like Nutty did.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Zeppie said:

Think this thread is totally appropriate and appreciated.  I liked the insight provided, and yes, IMO, you accomplished your goal.......  

I have always thought the thread is appropriate. This is not the matter. I just don't kow in what direction Cinederose wants to go : show his beautiful pics, deal with hotel information, deal with ladyboys life before they break through on the scene ... or any other subject. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Pulci Gorgon said:

I have always thought the thread is appropriate. This is not the matter. I just don't kow in what direction Cinederose wants to go : show his beautiful pics, deal with hotel information, deal with ladyboys life before they break through on the scene ... or any other subject. 

Why are you adressing the club but not me , i can see these posts btw :)

17 hours ago, Woodie said:

Cine, I would much apprecaite it if you removed Rose from the Roger Moore poster. She just annoys the shit out of me!:rolleye0012:. I know, somebody else might like her, but during her stint at CIB she was always pushing herself in front of the camera. Much like Nutty did.

If i canceled ladyboys for being posers i would have no ladyboys , new year rebranding woodie ...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/24/2022 at 2:20 PM, Cinederose said:

If i canceled ladyboys for being posers i would have no ladyboys , new year rebranding woodie ...

Aha, but some like those two just overdo it!. Like all things in life there is a level you should not cross!.

• Like 1

On 12/22/2022 at 4:27 AM, Cinederose said:

This is the squad , gina , err not sure , pinkie , pony and jessikra sorry for the bad photo - they do not stay in cheap hostels !!!!! - Cine :)

20221222_002453.png

Pony, as in Pony express looks like a bit of work

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Not anymore but i have the complete ladyboy room hostel guide now , rooms and hostels but perhaps its a bit too much keep it to myself , a bunch of lb are below me now in a lower floor room , i sit out and see them leave every evening , nice and Why has no one mentioned the Bud Lite scandel with that trans unfluencer or did i miss it , i was going to photoshop ladyboy Gina or alex with a bud lite beer and make a awesome ad but some people dont like my artistic photos but i doubt if the same people would be outraged ( cowboys etc ) if it was one of our ladyboys , that influencer whatshername looks like i dunno no female energy unlike the lb i know or many of them :)

pinkginapink.jpg

• Like 1

On 12/21/2022 at 1:30 PM, The-Sith said:

You solved the mystery!

So now that you know, what you do different?

• Like 1

Really having a hard time getting your point.  But, I like your work, the info you bring to the table, and i hope you write anything on your mind and you desire.  Please continue to share.  As for the bud thing, they really fucked up.  Then the brass went and lied to the public saying they didn't know anything about it.  Gutless F__king cowards, all of them.  If Bud wants to do what they did, more power to them.  That's call Freedom.  But, they are paying a huge business cost for their actions,  which is great also.  No wokes drink Bud.  It's a redneck beer from long ago.  So the real question is why did they do it.  These decision are not made lightly and require complete approval.  They spend 100's of millions each year doing research, marketing, statistics, PR, commercial, etc.  How could they get it so wrong.  What forces (yes, I mean forces) were truly behind this BIG decision.  Couple that with lazy, incompeted executive(s).  Anyhow, the beer was never any good, or sometime ago they slowly changed the formula, since i was drink it when i was 15/16 yr old.  I think they changed hands a couple of times, if I am not mistaken.  They were name brand, and now they shot themselves in the foot and they will not fully recover.  There are to many other brands that will easily take portions of their market, and doesn't take much to make a better tasting beer.  T

• Like 1