Pdoggg – The Monger Who Was Always Just

Rom

2024060488_Pdoggggresized.jpg.3e5537602d84a26ad78beb24a9b5710b.jpgThe third and last induction of the 2022 Hall of Legends intake is a very special one that is long overdue and that I had decided to make way back as soon as I confirmed that a free-thinking-monger like myself was at home in LBR.  I only waited this long out of due diligence for the inductee so it would not look like I was cozying up to him and put him in an awkward position in case he had to moderate a borderline BM like me.

But after 3 years posting at LBR and having met him in person, I think we are past that.  Besides I don’t kow how long I will keep doing my Romscars and Hall of Legends annual gigs, or even how long LBR will last, so it’s time to induct into the Hall of Legends the monger who gave a home to the Hall of Legends, and a home to the Romscars, and homes to so many other mongers’ endeavors and voices, especially those of us silenced elsewhere. 

I don’t know that much about him and some of what I know he told me himself and it was not for repeating it to the world.  But I think it’s OK to tell that he is a Yankee expat living close to Jomtien and who has been in a committed relationship with a Thai ladyboy for many years.  And everybody knows that he started the only online ladyboy Board where BMs can post freely and where trolling morons and rabid dogs meet their doom … Moreover, he perseveres with keeping that Board alive despite the dominant popularity of another ladyboy board where disconcertingly the opposite values of BM favoritism and moderation arbitrariness are the norm.

LBRTwitter_400x400.jpg.26ae1994a1a390d7d5dacb55c8c10a79.jpgI think you all know already who I am talking about (it says it on the title duh!).

Well done PDoggg.  I think I speak for every BM at LBR when I say we are all very grateful you keep at it.  For all it’s worth and  whether you like it or not, I hereby deem you a ladyboy lover Legend.

Big cheers and thanks again.

Rom

IMG20220927182656.jpg

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

A worthy addition to the Hall of Legends, @Rom.

@Pdoggg was the first forum dude I met on my first trip to SE Asia in 2014. We met in Phnom Penh, where I spent two weeks before moving on to Thailand (Pattaya and Chang Mai, that trip). Despite my mature age, I was a fresh-meat newbie to the SE Asia mongering scene, and Pdoggg was a patient and generous mentor to me back then, and remains so. :drinks:

• Like 2

On 12/17/2022 at 11:53 PM, Pdoggg said:

Certainly an honor to be inducted into this select group of mongers!   Thanks Rom!   :drinks:

Pdoggg you were super helpful and supportive to me and other BMs to get them to develop content freely and have their space to express themselves. The ethos you have developed at LBR is positive and constructive. Life's too short to have anything else.

I was a fan of LB69 but i entered way after their peak which apparently fell off because one BM kept coming in with negative (yet also hilarious) commentary that drove BMs away. 

Keep doing what you are doing Bro!

hope we get to have a drink together in Thailand soon!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1