Cindy's Secrets

Pdoggg

11 hours ago, Dan Miller said:

A true stunner indeed. No clue where she's from. Quite a Laos posse at Cindy's so wouldn't surprise me 

She may be from Cambodia, too... lately the best lassies at Cindy's have been from there. Can't wait to test her :-)

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Hard1 said:

A reliable Forum member told me that she cummed with him 3 times in 2 hours... Any confirmation?:rolleye0012:

Wow, that is impressive. Unfortunately I cannot confirm (yet). I couldn't resist the temptation of giving Marias new boobies a proper examination.  And btw, they passed :db:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, The-Sith said:

the talent at this bar is incredible.

who has sampled the pleasures already?

I do agree Sith, some real head turners available at Cindy's place. And indeed, over the last year I had my share of 'samples' hahaha. Actually, the last one, left my room about 8 hours ago :biggrin:  (see attached photo, credits to CS)

I don't like to share personal details here, but if you want more specific info on one of the girls, send me PM please.

09736EF8-5AFB-448C-AB4A-9F6ABE3BACE5.jpeg.dc323b7ad5598f4452d2a2cf5790171b.jpeg.jpg