Cindy's Secrets

Pdoggg

1 hour ago, Dan Miller said:

Prices are always negotiable. And there will always be exceptions. Most important for me is that after the encounter, both the customer and the girl are satisfied with what they've got/given.

1 hour ago, Dan Miller said:

satisfied with what they've got/given.

That is the secret to any business deal

• Like 1

On 1/10/2023 at 11:47 PM, Woodie said:

Yep, it is in an alley off Soi 11 opposite the Mercure hotel ,sort of towards the end. I went there twice. First time just after it had opened. Quiet on both occasions. Nothing like CIB, but I am sure it will improve as more people know about its location.

Based on the girls last pictures from this and PY forums, IMO Cindy has already reached the CIB's level.

Probably CIB still nr. 1, because of the huge quantity of girls. But quality wise I fully agree @Hard1. And like yesterday, when I saw a guy getting head in the bar (please take room dude), the quality of Cindy's probably already exceeds CIB. Ofcourse there is some fooling around in the bar, but never saw customers flashing around their dicks. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Dan Miller said:

Probably CIB still nr. 1, because of the huge quantity of girls. But quality wise I fully agree @Hard1. And like yesterday, when I saw a guy getting head in the bar (please take room dude), the quality of Cindy's probably already exceeds CIB. Ofcourse there is some fooling around in the bar, but never saw customers flashing around their dicks. 

Well, from my experience at CIB sometimes it is not easy to dodge the sperm splashes:character00292:

• Haha 1

looks like the OP found the new bar in BKK with the talent.

damn these babes are hot!

looks like all the girls at the bar are either natural or their Boltons are modest and fit their body - instead of the ridiculous bazoombas some LBs tend to get.

the management has a good eye for what type of talent to employ.

Boner Alert (Elert).

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...