Cindy's Secrets

Pdoggg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Visited Cindy's Secrets yesterday again. This place keeps increasing in quality if you ask me. Some new Cambodian girls started recently and Lisa returned after failed trip to the Middle East. Total lineup now > 15 girls, and more than half of the absolute stunners.

Heading there tonight again!! 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

On 1/7/2023 at 10:03 AM, Dan Miller said:

Visited Cindy's Secrets yesterday again. This place keeps increasing in quality if you ask me. Some new Cambodian girls started recently and Lisa returned after failed trip to the Middle East. Total lineup now > 15 girls, and more than half of the absolute stunners.

Is Cindy's an indoor bar (like Check-In), or an outdoor bar? More clearly: would it be possible to enjoy the same "privacy" as at CIB?

On 1/7/2023 at 4:03 AM, Dan Miller said:

Dan...how do you know it was a failed trip to ME?  You got inside info.  If so, and not private, I would like to hear about why it was a failure. 

On 1/7/2023 at 10:03 AM, Dan Miller said:

When saying "Cambodian girls" or "more than 15 girls", are these ladyboys only or do you mean a mix of GGs and ladyboys ? 

• Like 1

Lisa wasn't allowed to enter Dubai, from local immigrations. She looked to feminine, while passport says Mr. No surprise ther, because she is one of the best looking girls. And to be clear: when talking about girls in a ladyboy bar, obviously I mean the ladyboys. Cindy's girls are all ladyboys (pre-op), it's not a mixed bar.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Very great pics indeed. 

17 hours ago, Dan Miller said:

And to be clear: when talking about girls in a ladyboy bar, obviously I mean the ladyboys. Cindy's girls are all ladyboys (pre-op), it's not a mixed bar.

I prefered to ask since some people paly with words. As Woodie mentionned, guys use the word "gurls" when speaking of very feminine ladyboys. I also spent time in mixed bars, so thanks for claryfying that Cindy's secret ain't a mixed bar. 

On 1/8/2023 at 5:21 PM, Hard1 said:

Is Cindy's an indoor bar (like Check-In), or an outdoor bar? More clearly: would it be possible to enjoy the same "privacy" as at CIB?

Its like Check in Bar and Chilli Bar hybrid.. some of the waitress are ex Chilli..... i think this will get more popular as more staff arrive. I think they "have loom upstair" for the privacy but i had to leave BKK early and fly back so did not get chance to go back to see Kaka( i think) .. its a nice place. Cindy is a nice person as most old timers here know and ill be back .. not quite as raunchy as CIB but give it time . The bar sits on it own from memory at the end of a side soi 

• Like 2

Yep, it is in an alley off Soi 11 opposite the Mercure hotel ,sort of towards the end. I went there twice. First time just after it had opened. Quiet on both occasions. Nothing like CIB, but I am sure it will improve as more people know about its location.

• Like 1

I visited many times the last month. Barfined many girls too. They do have ST rooms upstairs, but I prefer taking girls out. Bar can be quiet sometimes, but also quite busy on some occasions. Sometimes a lot of lbs (Cindy has an enormous bunch of friends) visiting too. If they start dancing on the pole, things go quickly from good, to better to worse hahaha.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Dan Miller said:

I visited many times the last month. Barfined many girls too. 

DN.....what was your experience regarding prices for BF and ST.  I have heard rumors prices have doubled vs pre-covid, but then again I have heard the prices are relatively the same.   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zeppie said:

DN.....what was your experience regarding prices for BF and ST.  I have heard rumors prices have doubled vs pre-covid, but then again I have heard the prices are relatively the same.   

I felt like asking for the same question. DM answered in another thread. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Pulci Gorgon said:

I felt like asking for the same question. DM answered in another thread. 

You could argue about prices but I had a top girl for 2000 st and 600bf and what most would class as a lower rung one ,(but was bloody good for a bit less). This is at CIB

• Like 1