Countdown

Pdoggg

COUNTDOWN 2023 ‘The Festival of Seaverse’ will be held at the Bali Hai Pier for three days and three nights from December 29th to December 31st.”

Singers and music bands from Thailand include PP Billkin, Bodyslam, Bowkylion, Zani+Oat+Pop, The Toys, Tilly Birds, Palmy, Zom Marie, Lipta, Pong SMF, Urboy TJ, Two Popetorn, Wonder Frame, Klear, Angie, and F. Hero.

KPop import singers are Sandara Park, Bambam, and Sunmi.

There will also be big surprises, according to organizers.

cowdown1.jpegcowdown2.jpeg

https://thepattayanews.com/2022/12/14/pattaya-countdown-2023-officially-announced-with-full-concert-lists/

4 hours ago, Zeppie said:

BBG.........Im not sure I follow your point.  Are you speaking from experience or just wise-cracking or just wishful thinking.  Thank you. 

i wouldn't try to find a point in one of my posts Zeppie! but, wishful thinking would probably be correct....

i was think of going, but suddenly decided that i could have more fun at home for 3 days chopping my kneecaps off with a hammer and chisel....

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

i wouldn't try to find a point in one of my posts Zeppie! but, wishful thinking would probably be correct....

i was think of going, but suddenly decided that i could have more fun at home for 3 days chopping my kneecaps off with a hammer and chisel....

Gotcha.......I think your last statement cleared it up for me......im slow but not fast........Take it easy on the knees......you might still want to kneel down with your favorite LB.

• Haha 1

You might not believe me Zeppo but i'm very disappointed on Pdoggs behalf. it's a pretty poor line up.  I mean, he's the forums premier [and only] Kpop fan, but where are Lisa and the Pinkcracks? 

Where is Millie? she's a female rapper you know! and she's pretty bad-ass

if you have never heard her [has anyone but Pdogg?] here's the lyrics to her latest ditty... translated by google translate.

Yo! Yo! Yo! Motherfucker

My Momma’s a cook, my daddy’s a trucker.

I’m packin’ heat, gonna blow you away

But tomorrow, it’s my period today.

Yo! Yo! Yo! Motherfucker

Don’t diss me, I’d shoot ya now,

but my nails I’d surely tarnish

I done forgetted my nail varnish.

One day soon you’re going down,

Better you get outa town,

This bitch ain’t in no rush

I forgot my make- up brush.

Yo!Yo!Yo Mother fucker.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/16/2022 at 8:51 PM, blind boy grunt said:

You might not believe me Zeppo but i'm very disappointed on Pdoggs behalf. it's a pretty poor line up.  I mean, he's the forums premier [and only] Kpop fan, but where are Lisa and the Pinkcracks? 

Where is Millie? she's a female rapper you know! and she's pretty bad-ass

if you have never heard her [has anyone but Pdogg?] here's the lyrics to her latest ditty... translated by google translate.

Yo! Yo! Yo! Motherfucker

My Momma’s a cook, my daddy’s a trucker.

I’m packin’ heat, gonna blow you away

But tomorrow, it’s my period today.

Yo! Yo! Yo! Motherfucker

Don’t diss me, I’d shoot ya now,

but my nails I’d surely tarnish

I done forgetted my nail varnish.

One day soon you’re going down,

Better you get outa town,

This bitch ain’t in no rush

I forgot my make- up brush.

Yo!Yo!Yo Mother fucker.

Did you have a hand in writing the lyrics bbg?. Or did Emmy lend a hand too?.