Filming Ladyboys in Bangkok Now !!!!

Cinederose

The Ladyboy reportage on Sukhumvit goes on , i have noted many new ladyboys that are about and a few upgrades , several pale blonde tall lb are about asking 2000 but vip looking very nice , i noted 50% of all clients in the short time hotels i was lounging in were arriving with ladyboys and the Short time hotels on soi 4 cannot keep up as they would go hotel to hotel and were told no , no room , it was funny actually as the lady/ladyboys were frantic trying to get inside ...

Family mart almost gone , dunkun donuts gone sigh ..... my old Harvard addiction no more in Bangkok center 

Tougher security at thermae , as usual one western guy for every 20 asian guys 

I dont care for all the new shop takeovers of old business establishments with all the neon signs promoting you know what ...

Ladyboys hide shit in electrical boxes on sukhumvit ...

Requests taken new amazing videos on the way

Uncensored videos here but there is always my youtube more coming there soon 

http://Www.subscribestar.com/cinederose

Regards 

Cine :)

IMG_16697084405746554.jpg

• Like 3

• 5 months later...

Filming in patpong , i guess you know its been cleared out with ladyboys , the club behind jennifer is closed , now its half dining half selling merc , no one after the market closes no freelancers , so many hotels , the housian days are gone :(

• Like 1

When did you shoot the above video ? Youtube says it's been posted 3 years ago but comments say it's even older. 
I like the ladyboy's behaviour. Yes, she's selling her services. I sometimes have the impression they don't want to. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 5/21/2023 at 11:18 PM, Pulci Gorgon said:

When did you shoot the above video ? Youtube says it's been posted 3 years ago ...

Yes i posted it then but the original doc could be 2004 or earlier , 10,000 usd to make it but this is the only lb segment and yes Jeniffer is the first ladyboy of Youtube thats on record ....

22 hours ago, Cinederose said:

Sukhumvit 3 Am Ladyboy 

1500 baht just ignore the blood stains ;)

i guess she is all over Lower Suk as the blood stained pic was taken on the corner of Sukhumvit and Soi 11.  The stairs lead to the end of the Nana BTS station, the part of the station furthest from Soi Nana (Soi 4).  It seems the street ladyboys are more likely to be found on the side of Sukhumvit with the odd numbered sois. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

i guess she is all over Lower Suk as the blood stained pic was taken on the corner of Sukhumvit and Soi 11.  The stairs lead to the end of the Nana BTS station, the part of the station furthest from Soi Nana (Soi 4).  It seems the street ladyboys are more likely to be found on the side of Sukhumvit with the odd numbered sois. 

yes exactly , ladyboys are on the bright sides , anyone who is on the even number sois on lower sukhumvit working , ladyboy or lb should be suspect because thats the phantom zone for hookers , if they have drug problems or had a fight with the local pimp ( guy who holds the street not the girls ) or not the right age or just arrived actually or the police pushed them out and do not know there place is , go there , i have has a few conversations with those on that side about it , rarely the even sois for freelancers , but of course you have lb like this there inside cib so it worth crossing over sometimes :)

《PINKERBLUER.jpg

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Cinederose said:

yes exactly , ladyboys are on the bright sides , anyone who is on the even number sois on lower sukhumvit working , ladyboy or lb should be suspect because thats the phantom zone for hookers , if they have drug problems or had a fight with the local pimp ( guy who holds the street not the girls ) or not the right age or just arrived actually or the police pushed them out and do not know there place is , go there , i have has a few conversations with those on that side about it , rarely the even sois for freelancers , but of course you have lb like this there inside cib so it worth crossing over sometimes :)

《PINKERBLUER.jpg

Crossover to the Dark Side young Luke......

• Like 2

On 6/2/2023 at 12:09 AM, Cinederose said:

yeah , but if you go too cheap you can wake up next to a dog :)

Picsart_23-06-02_11-07-55-411.jpg

easy to deal with.....just have a few drinks in the morning to take the edge off.

that's why they call it "Hair of the Dog"!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2