Vietnamese ladyboys behind the walls

Pulci Gorgon

Long Xuyên & An Giang province

Have you ever heard of Long Xuyên ? The city had been invaded by Cambodia in the 1970s. The battle that followed made 20,000 casualties and brought the beginning of military operations by the unified Vietnamese army that led to the end of Pol Pot's political regime.  I hadn't till this year. I Had added _ ladyboys to my collection last year but never really paid attention, then started finding more and more ladyboys this year. So I looked for information. A Wikipedia page announced that LX was ranking 5th Vietnamese city for the population. 6 or 7 cities are in the  top 5 Vietnamese cities for their population. I decided I would have to go there. 

909279391_lxBANDO.png.3761f24212b07a47a18e4c0e083d219e.png

Thje above are the photos of 21 ladyboys living in  An Giang province. It seemed feasible for me to find a few ones. But as soon as I started contacting them, the first one replied me, I would have to pay for 5 milion (see above). A second one wanted me to book an hotel downtown and no other hotel. Ther last one who answered seemed to pretend to speak English but would answer only "Yes" to my questions. 

I decided I would visit the city. They say Long Xuyên has the largest floating market in the delta and a few more interesting places to visit. 
I looked for an hotel in my usual booking website but haven't found one. I tried againwith booking that owns my website but found only expensive hotels. I eventually opened an account at agoda and found a room at the 16th floor in a modern hotel. This almost looked like a serviced appartment studio with great views on the city and the multiple branches of the Mekong. 

LXP2a.jpg.d8bf6206b25127492d449cd991fdfdff.jpg

Wait a minute. 

Let's just rewind a little bit. 
The ladyboy who wanted to order me in what hotel I should go contacted me around 6 pm. In the same time, the English speaking ladyboy also contacted me. The English speaking ladyboy lives in Tân Châu about 65 km (40 miles)  from Long Xuyên. There is another hot ladyboy in Tân Châu but only 2.  I decided I would go there after Long Xuyên. 
Meanwhile, the other ladyboy became interested. In p4p she's called Kimm or Kim Ruby. We decided to meet in the nearby Wincom mall. She'd asked me to invite her to the restaurant and we met at Jolibee. 

LX10.jpg.f8789a0a91e07a55bd588816f3581b9a.jpg

We had a good start in the room, but Kimm was shy at blowing me. It didn't help. It's been tough to f... her tiny ass, but it's been a pleasant experience. However, Kimm seemed a bit in a hurry to complete the sex phase.

Then we had a nother social time. Kimm explained me that she works and every Vietnamese ladyboy has a job, so p4p is a just a way to save money (probably to pay for surgery). We had bargained no price. Kimm has said I would pay what I want. I offered 700 K  but she insisted to get another 300. 
Let's say I paid 700 for the ST and 300 for the tip and the time spent in the resttaurant. 

LX11.jpg.1a68cefccc79b0ab9d2c4f75f5414aaf.jpg

We met on the next day. I had found a great restaurant that sold crab soup. Kim shot a couple of videos and sent them to her friends. One of them lives in HCMC and was one of the ladyboys asking for 2 million. I believed she's a postie, but Kimm told mle she's not. Meanwhile, the other ladyboy blocked me. 

LX14.jpg.1136e3471084bfce78e06d796e2d7d30.jpg

Kimm was tired, lazy or in a hurry, unable to perform a BJ. Then she pretexted her mother was in the hospital to go. She was in a hurry but wanted to be paid. After a long bargain, she got 300. Fair enough for both of us. 

Paranoia. It's not pleasant to put an end to a relationship like this. I gad the feeling that Kimm had been a bit too much curious at the bills in my wallet. After she goes, I noticed a 500 bill was missing. (20 €/$). I also looked for an empty wallet in which I hide my domestic sim card. Unable to find it for 15 minutes. I eventually found the wallet well hidden in my baggage with my 500 bill and another 200 bill. Kimm is a honest person. 

I must reckon I got tired on this day. I arrived too late to hope visit the floating market, then the bus company told me they had no bus going to Tân Châu (near the frontier of Cambodia). I then looked for a travel agency or a van company to go to Tân Châu, but unable to find one. It's strange to find a large city without travel agency. I apologized to Thanh Nhân and looked for another destination. I'm going to the bus station and will see if can get a bus to go there since they have no direct bus. Any other detail is useless so far. 

TN3.png.2bde9b9da37f3942d69af485bc7f32ff.png

LX20.jpg.9bb793ab12e2f2a3306ed5d6e0b60537.jpg

Thunderstorms building up over Cambodia in the morning. 

• Like 3

I'm trying a new trick to change my topic's title. 

I had thought of this title weeks ago, but I felt so confident I would find many ladyboys that I chose another one. I think this title reflects better the VIetnamese reality. 

At today's date, I shagged 6 ladyboys : 1 in Da Nang, 3 in HCMC, 2 in the delta of Mekong I shagged twice, so I shagged ladyboys 8 times.
I feel a bit disappointed since I believed I would find more ladyboys very easily thanks to the amount of information and date I gathered. Since not everything can be forecasted, I keep on the adventure and hope to add a few more good posts. 

My distance to Pattaya is about the same as my distance to Nha Trang, and I'm closer to Kuala Lumpur than to Hanoi. Here's a pic of the sunset over the Gulf of Thailand. The island's called Bamboo island in Vietnamese. 

RG0.jpg.dc69ecb57650826695332be109848894.jpg

• Like 3

Kiên Giang province  : Rạch Giá and Phú Quốc

Long Xuyên had been a real shithole for me. I'm not talking of Kim Ruby. We just found ourselves tired in the same time. I was tired because I had spent too much time looking for a travel agency to go to Tân Châu. I spent time and energy to do it. As I couldn't go to Tân Châu, I asked the bus company for a ticket to go to Rạch Giá that would have next on my program. The Futa bus company also called Phương Trang has developped an excellent bus system. I don't like traveling by bus in Vietnam, but I had no other choice in the delta of Mekong. Futa developped bus stations with restricted access so passengers are not harassed by taxi drivers. Once out of the bus, we just need to tell the office staff where we need to go to and passengers will be transported though a shuttle system to the final destination. However, the Futa system has a weak point : employees of he commercial office in Long Xuyên. These as.....s didn't want to sell me a ticket to go to  Rạch Giá. They pretexted their English was to weak for them to understand. I felt I was stuck in the shithole of Vietnam. This is Vietnam. I managed to get a bus going to a transit station 5km away, then waited for a bus to go to Rạch Giá. In the other station, employees spoke no English but we managed to understand each other. Sorry, I shouldn't talk about this, but this is Vietnam. 

RG000.jpg.14fff2315f4890611e378ade55ffe8c0.jpg

I believed I would ride on a pleasant country road, but I had just forgotten that country roads don't exist in the delta. That was exactly the same as riding from Hà Tiên to Saigon. It is an endless conglomeration of buildings along one of the innumerable canals of the Mekong. So I was happy to reach Rạch Giá. 

RG1.jpg.9b05ca7cd676a3bcdf9f8d8c09183bf2.jpg

When I arrived in Rạch Giá,  was surprise to see a beautiful town, more the style of a small city in California or Florida than a Vietnamese city. I dropped my baggage in my hotel room and started thinking of my target . Here it is.

RG01.jpg.262403c4d3df3c6d28d47245795fff64.jpg

I had an information saying

If you get down to Rach Gia which is hop off point to catch the boat to Phu Quoc Island, there is a park near the wharf where there are a few food carts at night and lots of women working the street. A few ladyboys there, cheap and good service for some reason they all seem to rim and give good head as well as other pursuits. Have always been impressed by their service ethic.

It had been posted by WinniePooh in the Canuk forum a couple of days before I departed for my last trip in 2019.

I thought I should go and check this park when I have the opportunity to do it. I had tried to make confirm the position by WinniePooh, but it remained unclear. I had decided to check the whole island, ie the blocks between 2 branches of the Mekong, especially parks.

RG2.jpg.6b68896c227a0cf570b9c70d08708c20.jpg

I searched after sunset, then around 11 PM. I have found nothing.I made a couple of pics of the bridge and  the empty park.  I just found a food cart at either possible position.  On the way back, I searched what seemed to be a park near the river. That was just trees over the pavement. I made another photo. A bit further, I saw a girl freelancing in the street with her mortorbike. Her look reminded me of girls between D1 and Ly Van Kiet in HCMC before covid. I used my Nikon and shot a pic of her.

RG3.jpg.57a593548401478ecf4bd121fe8e71f9.jpg

I then pushed further to make sure I hadn’t forgotten another park in the same area and went back to my hotel. This costed me nothing to go and check since I was traveling across Kiên  Giang Province by bus and a night stop would have been necessary either in Rạch Giá or in Hà Tiên

On the next morning, I woke up to pick up the first ferry going to Phú Quốc  A couple of days earlier in Long Xuyên,  I went to a pharmacy to get medications against a cold. When I arrived in my hotel in Phú Quốc, I lied down on the bed and woke up 2hours later. I only went out to have food. I was so tired (and sick) that I feared I had caught the covid. I decided, to forget ladyboys for a while, it’s not a good year for me.  I slept for about 24 hours, except when I went out to eat.

There is so much to do in Phú Quốc that has nothing to do with ladyboys. I decided to have rest and enjoy leisure. I don't think I will post about it (posting takes me too much time), but if I find anything related to ladyboys, I will post it. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Phú Quốc

PQ1.jpg.094b0efceb44da4220ba4fc2985ea8f5.jpg

So much is to be said about Phú Quốc. I will keep touristic details for a ranting post when my trip is over during a long Winter afternoon. 

Regarding ladyboys, Phú Quốc was the first place in Vietnam where I had sex with a ladyboy. I had paid 200 for a BBBJ in a dark field. She (or he if some of you prefer since he was a crossdresser) had pumped up my cum in her mouth till the before spitting it out in the grass. Then she had licked my cock like a kid licking an icecream with Chantilly cream till she made sure that not even a droplet was left. 

After a 24 hours break, I chilled out in Dương Đông. As I felt like testing the new cable car system, my hotel manager suggesting me to go for a one day trip (as in Thailand), pick up at the hotel, stopping in several islands (for bathing, snorkeling, lunch, aquapark, Sunworld, then travel back with the cable car.) I should write a longer post on the subject. 

Back to ladyboys, I went to the spot every nihght and found it empty. I shot photos, but photos are meaningless. The only activity that grew up is the food cart behind which ladyboys would hide. They know have 2 carts and a truck. 

PQ2.jpg.b10d444303401be36c093747b28a80c5.jpg

As I posted an invitation to have fun in Phú Quốc in my timeline, a Saigon ladyboy asked me to purchase her an airline ticket. I had just purchase mine for my return trip. It costed me 52 €/$ . She didn't realize I would have to pay for 120 €/$ for a single trip on the same evening and she would have to fly back 2 days later. I think, she's not realistic about money. I asked her how much does an airline fair cost to go to Phú Quốc and she replied 700-800 (K VND). 

• Like 3

Back to the sinh city

My flight was delayed twice, once upon confirmation and a second time later. So I departed 1h35 later. Meanwhile, I received a SMS telling me that I couldn’t go to the serviced apartment I had booked at Expedia (to be exact at Expedia’s branch company I have used for 8 years) and that was not refundable. So it took me 2 hours or so to solve the problem. I had my refund and eventually rented an apartment in the same residence, but direct to an Estate agent, a young lady who had been employed by the previous company. I just lost 2 hours.  TIV

SC1.jpg.2c711adbadb8423d415ab68a6a9bc42a.jpg

There was something like an air of optimism in the air, I don’t know what exactly, but I thought I would at least make new photos of ladyboys in Bui Vien street. I arrived there late and talked with one who pretended to be a girl and told me her price was 2 million VND (see above). I then walked abeam Kitty’s bar and shot a pic of Mỹ Trinh.

SC2.jpg.82a516c17af86980c1d7e505949ef6d9.jpg

When she saw me, she talked to me in a friendly manner and replied so. She didn’t even realized I was not satisfied of her in the room. Needless to tell her.  Next to her sat a creature I had never seen before and who smiled at me. I thought there would be a new fish to catch in the sông Sài.

I pushed to the place where Daisy hangs with her friends. Neither Miu nor Quynh Phuong (Bé Kan) was there, but Tú arrived soon. 2 weeks earlier, she had explained me she couldn’t go out of the bar, but she did. Understand who can.

SC3.jpg.4ab0b1acbde0dfff72722ecb7b6974be.jpg  SC3A.jpg.dcff0a4c5c8e6145cb378ae3dd5af857.jpg  
The first photo is from Tú's timeline. She arrived dressed like this, then went to her room and joined the group. 

Daisy seemed nevous and left in a hurry saying she a job falling for her (a modeling job coming at 10:30 PM ? She explained me later she had to make a client to get money for her rent).

So I went bar to Kitty’s bar and talked to this new face ladyboy. Her name’s  Anna. I had a contact with her in July 2020, then she had deleted her account in the messenger. Since money was missing during the pandemic, she had just decided not to have a phone number and she had gone off the radar.

Anna000.png.205fb2af78efd6c7170e28566e29934a.png
Anna's photo set in my ladyboys photo collection

I had to be tough with her to get a price at 1 million. Since the exchange rate of VND versus THB decreased a little bit, this makes a price of 1,425 THB with no bar fine and no lady’s drink. Western guys are reputed to have a big cock compared to Vietnamese ones (lol). Many ladyboys ask for extra money based on this reputation, they sometimes ask for any big amount they think of. Anna told me she accepted to grant me a discount if I had lube.

She was in my room by 1:30 AM. I had imagined in 2020 that she was tall, maybe too tall for me since I had seen videos in which she was training as a model, so I had been surprised to find this petite femboy. She is  a well experienced gurl in sex. The hardest had been to screw her ass a first time, she knew how to use lub and had not been shy to use it. I had a good shag indeed. She made so sexy pauses that I felt like stopping at any time to make a photo.

She was ready to leave at 3 AM. I asked her to make a photo but she refused. I wished I had since she changed her hair cut and her look. Her photos her new timeline are not so great, but I decided to copy one to show her new look.

SC4.jpg.005f29ccf57a06e4326d91511103e33e.jpg

I think this pic describes her pretty well. Anna added a filter to hide she looks older. IMHO, she's very sexy this way. BTW, don't tell Rom I found this gem, he would be able to book an airline ticket to go to HCMC. :biggrin:

Last edit : I can't get rid of these versions of Tú's pics. Sorry. If you didn't see them correctly, watch and enjoy. You get them for free. 

SC3.jpg

SC3A.jpg

SC3.jpg

SC3A.jpg

• Like 4

West side story

I woke up late unable to think too much. I just thought I had been lucky on my previous night but I wouldn’t find new ladyboys  in D1 as I did. I thought of my episode with Bé Chuột 2 weeks earlier and thought of the positive side of the story. Although Bé Chuột was registered in my “directory”, I had found a recent add in one of the sources I used (and haven’t used enough this year). I also know that my data base is biased by information picked up in twitter. I must have misinterpreted a sentence in Vietnamese often posted in twitter. So I went back to my source and found Gia Link. She was already known in my collection with the names Dthanh or Link Link.

LLS000.png.586670b90a27692a251e7c09bb6942ee.png

She advertised of a price of  500 but asked me for 700 at first contact. Fair enough. Earlier, I had a discussion with another ladyboy who had advertised a price of 500 but doubled her price since I was a Foreigner then added 200 for the taxi and another 200 for the tip. I had just answered her to go to Europe to ask for such prices and added that from 700, Vietnamese ladyboys are more expensive than Thai ones (what is not totally true).

I had to ride city buses to go and meet her in her western district Binh Tân.  I walked in quiet neighbourhoods with beautifull houses and empty streets. Newly built or renovated houses sometimes showed off the fortune of the new owner. I also mainly enjoyed the silence that I had encountered only in provincial cities at night.   I eventually reached the ST hotel and bargained for the room. I had to take 2 hours since Dthanh would come later. It had been tough to understand the young lady at the reception not even able to say a yes or no in English while her accent in Vietnamese sounded different from what I heard till then. Needless to say she wasn’t used to dealing with Foreigners too. She wanted to make me pay a full night at 200 dong instead of 70 for 2 hours. Dthanh also wanted me to use time to shower while she was on the road.

WSS2.jpg.ff4dd6789e611f74414371e52972c843.jpg

Dthanh appeared as a pretty petite femboy with a feminine voice (90% feminine as she says). She turned up to be a real expert in sex so that I found one hour with her too short to explore her personality. She had a fairly small cock but proposed me to be top. Maybe next time if we can spend more time together. But I had wasted time looking for her ST hotel and she had to go.

WSS3.jpg.f11a585522ca870019ce2c9f5e3468a1.jpg

I asked her which district she came from and confirmed she was from Binh Tân with this strange (for me) local pronunciation (Bing Tông). Then I came back with another bus as a thunderstorm started pourring heavy rains on to the west side of Ho Chi Minh city.
Strange how ladyboys sometimes look so prettier in real life than on photos. But this photo is realistic.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Tyna

This Saturday, I felt like staying at home. I couldn’t wake up and a strong east wind pushed dark clouds onto HCMC. I found an add had recently been updated. I contacted the author Tyna who’s got nothing to do with Tina. (As a matter of fact, I tried about 5 or 6 contacts before I got an answer, what is a normal rate of reaction).

TY000.png.04512882ce42919bd6f9f5a275c4fa2b.png

Tyna came in the afternoon. I still fell sleepy. I discovered an athletic femboy. She’s young and not very skillfull in sex. At my side, I didn’t feel I would perform a great shag. I f….d till she got tired of it. Something was missing between us. I can’t say Tyna’s a bad gurl, perhaps I was not in my best condition for that – 3  ladyboys in 3 days.

As she arrived in me room, Tyna asked me for a cable to recharge her iPhone battery. I proposed her an USB(A) cable then an USB(C) cable but neither would fit. As we had finished, her phone battery was empty and Tyna still needed to call a grab or to call a friend to call a grab. I have no grab account. Then she asked me to use my notebook to use Facebook. It didn’t work either. I proposed her to use the Vietnamese messenger. I disconnected my account and she connected her profile. She could reach either her Grab driver or a friend and her Grab car would come.

TY1.jpg.a76add5166d677b67b9767fb6eaaa7ba.jpg

(When the messenger’s in my phone, it looks like Line or WhatsApp. It also looks like a PC/notebook copy in my PC. The first advantage is that I can use it either with my phone or my PC. I can also send whatever message or file I feel like to “my cloud”, it means self-messaging. When I shoot a pic, I can send it to my cloud and it will be immediately in my PC. It’s very useful for TRs. I read so many BS in forums about guys who were seized their PC or tab  because of nudity pics in them. I just need to send them to “my cloud”. I have just to take care that my PC is not on at the other side with someone ready to read messages. Messages sent and received either by the phone or the PC are displayed on the other device. Censorship is not exercised on messages unless the other person reports messages, but censorship is exercised on what’s posted in the Timeline. Posting nudity or inappropriate messages in one’s timeline results in immediate deletion of the account.)

Sunday. I still fell tired in spite of the beautiful Autumn sun (but still the east wind). I started having contacts with ladyboys, then decided that Sunday would be a day off. I went to SNG restaurant I mentioned 2 weeks ago that Snoopdawg had reviewed once upon a time. I then looked for a shiatsu massage and found one just besides Little Japan. Massages, either good or bad are expensive in Vietnam. I stopped asking for Thai massage before covid (they just hurt you) and got an excellent Shiatsu massage (or what I believe is Shiatsu).

I went to Bui Vien street in the evening just to watch football in a bar. Great match. As I was living, I saw a girl coming with a taxi. She smelt like a p4p girl. Then I saw Bé Ai. Bé Ai is a ladyboy who asked me 2 million 2 weeks ago. She had blocked me as I was in Long Xuyên with her friend Kimm Ruby. She proposed me to go to the ST hotel of Bui Vien for 1.5 million. I told her to discuss about it on the next day. This morning, she messaged me 2million. I blocked her.
I also saw many other ladyboys such as Bé My (who had asked me for 2.5 million. Not as pretty as on her pics. I shot a few photos but all of the ladyboys were shot from behind.

TY95.jpg.92a7e9ac1256da0eb1a38d39eda2a199.jpg

I understood why I didn't see them very often. They came past midnight near Go2 bar. It seems that many ladyboys haven't paid their rent this month and we're already on the 5th, so they need money. Today, they need 2 million, but later in the month, they won't need customers. 

Today’s another day and another week.

• Like 3

District 8 & 7

Yesterday morning, I felt like finding a partner in the districts south of mine. I started messaging ladyboys in D8 and got a rapid answer. What a miracle ! A ladyboy from my data base. Gia Hân asked for 1 million. I hesitated to bargain. On the one hand, HCM ladyboys need money to pay for their debts, rentals, help their family or prepare Christmas presents.  On the other hand, I might have to look for another one for hours if I mess it up. So I didn’t bargain the price but added my condition. “OK, if you come here in D4”. Moreover, I remember when I had added Gia Hân, It seemed to me she had such a sexy ass.

GA1.png.23e9e3ee6c8ae5e6f80f0c205967877d.png

Gia Hân was in a hurry to come. All right. She just left me a bit of time to shower, shave and clean the room a little bit. She came with her own motorbike (to save on Grab and other BS).
It just took her a bit of time to park in the residence parking and come out to the lobby since my access card wouldn’t allow me to go down the parking.

Gia Hân looked like the photos but she was dressed with sport shorts, so she looked like a Thai ladyboy boxer. She also had a fairly male voice. But she didn’t care. She was sensual and enjoyed being fucked. This is what I did till she was exhausted.
As I asked her for a photo, she wanted us to make a selfie. OMG ! I look like a guy who partied too much. Never mind, I cut the photo.

GH2.jpg.c08586d1f56fcfcc806d9c0405102c50.jpg

Right before departing Gia Hân explained me she lives in D8 but also has family in the neighbourhood. As a matter of fact, I can see an old residence, looking like a sample of third world right across the boulevard. Gia Hân explained me that her uncle even sells in the small market down there.

GA3Vert.jpg.c21cc7586f7f0e8422e498c231f2bed5.jpg

Smart girl. She made me pay an extra for the trip, used her motorbike, then went to visit her family. I can’t complain since she gave me more than 1 hour and I like smart people.
She confirmed me she works as a model, what’s fairly surprising for a petite ladyboy and she knows Daisy and her work mates.

Edit : This is my 10th ladyboy during this trip. As I'm posting now, I met 10 ladyboys for 13 ST. 10 ST is my usual target. So far, I've had a little bit less than before covid (10 ladyboys / 16 ST). 

CM96.jpg.82231385a2f614b40e994e85feb078dc.jpg

In the afternoon, I walked to Saigon port but couldn’t make a photo of the big jonk, then I picked up a bus and visited a new big mall, Crescent mall. Malls are developing here as in Bangkok and the administration uses them to attract population to the suburban areas. I must say that D7 looks surprising. What I saw is made of large avenues and big buildings. It all seems comfortable.

GA8.png.4123e14a207e0856e3c2ff32e84780d8.png

In the evening, I went to the place where I met Tina. I had seen a ladyboy who looked sexy but stayed away from me. Tina told me her name’s Candy and proposed me to contact her for me. Candy ? Not a way. I met her in 2018. She had asked for 2 million. I had to ride with a grab car up there to I don’t know where, probably in the D9 and she had been tired after 20 minutes of sex.

TTT.png.02ed1ddff35726d628c104a30afd247e.png

Selfie made with my phone by Candy in 2018

Another ladyboy asked for 3 million (LOL). So I pushed to the area of  Bui Vien. I just thought that ladyboys sometimes hang in the street with young people and this is where I can find them, but I know only 2 or >3 areas like this in HCMC.

GABV.jpg.9a080017a9e16c8f38e947aaa566dc59.jpg

I eventually reached Bui Vien street and shot a couple of photos : Phiphi (already above mentioned) and Bé Ai. In the morning, I had blocked Bé Ai. On the previous night, she had offered me for a ST in the nearby hotel for 1.5 million. I had asked her to unblock me and contact mle. Her only message had been “2million”. I watched her walking and dancing. It would have costed her less energy to come to my place and make a ST (for 1 million). I went to happy bar and bar and she started being tired. She’d walked too much and had made no customer.

In Happy bar, I didn’t see Anna. Sad. As I messaged her, she explained me she was in the back of  the shop as she was cooking. I decided to go back to my place and Anna would join me later.

She arrived late. We had a good shag and talked of further projects. It’s amazing to see how I like this femboy, with no boop and her strange face. I’m fond of her androgenous style, but she looked so sexy in her black skirt and white short t-shirt (almost a croc top). Life is mysterious. Am I gay ? I don’t wonder too much. I like Anna.
This morning, I was awoken at half past 6. Anna slept with me for a while and cleaned the dishes before leaving. I wish I could make a photo of Anna’s figure in the half dark but Anna doesn’t like photos. Here’s the ne she posted 2 days ago that I photoshopped a little bit.

GA11.png.2754274a7eb0fdc5df0ad3a987e48003.png

• Like 4

Last days and night in Sinh City

This morning, I had an experience I want to forget rapidly. Do you remember the ladyboy who had offred me a 3some with her mate in her hotel 3 weeks ago and had added an extra and then wanted me to pay for a room ? She had liked my last photos and I thought maybe I had be harsh with her, so I invited her to come to my appartment for a fuck. Perhaps, I should have interrupted the deal as she asked me to send her money for her grab, but I just refused and she came anyway. She had pretended to have skills that many ladyboys don't have. I can confirm, she's got skills to pretend she knows then keep her mouth shut. Too shy to kiss, sucking a cock makes her puke, and of course, shenever had a cock in her ass. She managed to stay in control so she could avoid getting fucked. I should have refused her money upfront when she asked. 

BC1.jpg.456dbb13653fda85a0de353826198720.jpg

There she is closing the curtain at the 7th floor of the building in case someone would see us from the next building of same height. Too bad, she was well hung. As I had no refund, I offered myself a small pleasure and put her out half naked into the corridor of the residence. Then, as she was was spamming my messenger, I flamed her in the forum where she had put her add. 
This type of scam or deception sometimes happens, including in Thailand. In her case, I am convinced she knew I wouldn't f... her and pretended to help me. 4 years ago, I had met a ladyboy who didn't pretend. We had tried for more than 2 hours. 

Next subject, please. 

Last night, I walked down to the district 5 to explore places where where ladyboys could be freelancing. I don't understand why I found 3 places and not more places in HCMC. 

HB1.jpg.96381484e7bb742d0f4d35f53bb400c0.jpg

The police had already cracked down this place

I got fed up of pics in Bui Vien street but I was disappointed not to have found another place to shoot freelancers. 

BV612.jpg.9d61a0f932c381ccbb40a2fe62b6c7d9.jpg

I then went back home and shot a few shops commonly found in Vietnam. 

The most common in North Vietnam is Circle K (pronounced circle Khà as in Saswadee khà). 

ST1.jpg.1cfa69b7a350562cec6b82ad5baf1597.jpg

Winmart is also present all over Vietnam. 

ST2.jpg.18a4518181d2a0386a4d8b60d6700216.jpg

GS25 is a new network I discovered this year in HCMC. They don't bring much pressure on prices nor on product ranges

ST3.jpg.655ca09a770d580c2469cc0d5ce0242f.jpg

Pharmacity is a new brand and it's the first I know for pharmacies. I discovered it in HCMC. It's very useful to get masks, paracetamol or bandages at low prices. 

ST4.jpg.988003413b4d4ef04ff092e24d920c01.jpg

The fairly new brand that already existed here and is developping is wellknown by Thailand visitors. 7/11 is a serious competitor with higher quality beers at the same price as prices of lower quality sold in other supermarkets. They also sell original products you won't find in other shops, including Vietnamese food products. 

ST5.jpg.8802b402971d63b66e6ccb3f8c11fcca.jpg

Down my building, I have a pharmacity, a 7/11 a Winmart and a "Nova mark". This is the only shop I know. They have less usual shop products but sell imported fruits sold at about the same prices as in Europe. 

Today, I tried to find a last ladyboy to finish in a beautiful way. Regretfully, in the middle of the week, they focus their attention onto their job. All I found is a good restaurant at cheap prices. I noticed the city is full of new restaurants, more or less fast food restaurants selling food in combos at prices 3 to 5 times as high as street food. The restaurant I found looked like these "combo restaurants", however, I could eat duck, homemade noodles and vegetables for less than 3 $/€. "Wie Gott in Frankreich". 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

Last hours in Saigon

I had to check out of my serviced appartment by noon last Thursday whereas my departure was forecasted afer 11 PM. I had contacted a few ladyboys in the last 3 days and tried to have a last ST. Here are those who answered.

Khan An

THKA.png.ef46712d191e30c2d418995b9886d04e.png

I found her Twitter 2 days earlier but she replied on Thursday. I’m convinced she’s a party girl but she didn’t understand who I was.

Diễm My

DM000.png.4e659ef5481ccbf9a92b802286afacee.png

I went to the airport to and dropped my baggage at the baggage storage when she messaged me back. She was not far to the airport and knew many hotels in the area. As I asked her price she asked for US$ 200. Needless to continue, but she wanted to have explainations. I told her I was used to paying between 700 and 1 million, so she replied she would accept to be paid 1 million. I explained her that $200 was 4.8 million and she was not consistent discounting from 4.8 million to 1 million. She didn’t understood. In other circumstances, I would have probably tried a date, but it’s risky to withdraw 1 million and then having to do with someone who didn’t seem logical.

So I prefered to go back downtown (D1) and look for Mộc Nhi then go to a massage place I knew near Little Japan for a good shiatsu massage.

I have then been to a lounge where Mộc Nhi told me she was working. Mộc Nhi used to be one of the most beautiful models in HCMC. For reasons I ignored, she had removed me from her contact list 2 months ago, and I had to harass her to be in touch with her, what I managed to do on Wedneday.

Someone working at the lounge told me they wouldn’t be opened by 6 PM. So I’ve been to Little Japan first. I came back at 6:15. I was dressed with short throusers and a white tshirt, but they let me in since this was happy hours. I ordered the cheapest drink at the happy hours : 99,000 VND plus service charge and VAT = 114,345 VND. The most expensive is a Champagne coffre at 24,350,000 VND. Just for the Sith and his friends (more than 1,000US$)

NB000.png.b859563aa5c24ecf71270b62cac3ca1e.png

Mộc Nhi was planned to come at 9 PM, too late for me. At leat I had an excellent glass of wine from Chile for about 5 $.

Vietnamese airlines was 2 hours and half late, then I missed my train (included in the airline ticket but Vietnamese airlines had no office to deal with the problem). I had to deal with a railway company on strike but eventually managed to go back home.

TIV. It’s not because you pay for a more expensive price that you will get something better.

I will try to draw first conclusions this week end or next week end. I think I will have some rest and then try to analyse in details what I used to prepare and realize this trip. 

• Like 3

451312720_Trip2022.jpg.8ae470a5dd853d33fc226dfc54484818.jpg

It’s now time to provide an initial assessment. First results are rather positive. I reached my target to meet 10 ladyboys since I actually met 11 ladyboys in 14 dates. Right before covid, I had met 10 ladyboys in 16 dates. I have shagged more Vietnamese ladyboys than Thai ladyboys in spite of having been in Thailand one more time than in Vietnam. Not bad at all given I didn’t know what to expect after the Covid pandemic.

I paid an average of 836,000 VND for ST, 858,000 if I add extras that are paying hotels for ST rooms (I have paid neither LD nor BF before going with a ladyboy) what makes an average of 1,252 THB. It’s far more than before covid since prices increased and also the VND increased vs THB but it remains competitive compared with prices in Thailand (that also increased) and reasonable for ST prices. Yesterday, I had an interview with a job specialist who gave me an important information. Minimal wages in VN  range from 3,250,000 to 4,690,000 VND monthly what makes from 758 K to 1,094 K  weekly. I have often noticed that prices for 1 hour of sex in many countries is equivalent to a one week’s minimal wage. I paid between 700 to 1 million that is within the target of one week's wage. However, I would find less than one week if I make the same calculation for 2019.
I could also have added a few more interesting ladyboys if I had accepted to pay 1.5 million once in a while.

What really changed for me is that I had fairly long periods of time without finding interesting ladyboys : ladyboys asking for 2 million in HN, Nha Trang empty, too many ladyboys asking for more than 2 million in Saigon for my first stop there, not enough ladyboy answering in Can Tho. In some cases, this is the price for exploring. I can never know what I will find, in other cases (as in HCMC) I was destabilized by prices asked after sending requests. I had already paid 2 million in 2016 and 2018 but had decided I would stop paying more than 1 million in 2019 and this is actually what I had done (not paying more than 800 K in 2019). In 2019,  I had also found a gold mine with adds like those below with low prices. There was a local market with low prices. Prices were so low that I would sometimes pay for 500 no matter the initial price in the add. I didn’t care paying for a tip or an overprice for Foreigners.

Adds2019.png.36985fb3e01a82249a40bb151abca133.png

It seems that many of the new ladyboys I have found for this year would ask for expensive prices or would increase prices since I was a Foreigner. I just can’t say «this is inflation». During covid crisis, people had to stay home and keep on living though. I was explained that most of the people have incured debts and now they need extra money to pay back their debts, especially debts related to housing. This is one of the factors that explains that ladyboys have become so greedy. I also received messages from ladyboys who told me they feared big cocks of white men. So they asked for extra money (Perhaps it’s just an excuse, but I had received requests to send a pic of my dick before traveling).

Another reason why ladyboys are expensive is that everybody’s got a job in Vietnam. So they meet customers only if they have time to. Many ladyboys working in bars work 7 days a week and are not allowed to go out to meet a customer. If they do so, they can be fired. If they take the risk or if they meet while they’re tired, they want big money. I also met ladyboys who didn’t want to date as well.
Regardless of ladyboys who stop p4p or stop meeting customers after they have their SRS, ladyboys sometimes don’t want to meet customers when they are too busy.
Last but not least, ladyboys have sometimes their messenger account account deleted by censorship. When I was in HN, I found an interview of a police colonel in a media. The officer explained that in order to struggle against prostitution, they had obtained the Vietnamese messenger to close accounts that promote p4p in their timeline or post photos of nudity. They also obtain Twitter to suspend accounts. The worst case for me had consisted in losing contact with a ladyboy I had met in 2019.

I had the feeling I selected ladyboys drawing them by lot from my list. I even got tired of these f...g lists.

I’m now going to forget VN ladyboys for a few weeks, then, I will try to analyse in details what happened, (even counting issues one by one), and I will try to update my lists to make them more performant. I had accepted a ratio of 20 % of success (from a list of 501 ladyboys) but didn’t do it really better this year with 420 ladyboys. I reached the threshold at which I should take time to check the quality of a contact rather than looking for quantity. I already know I will delete contacts with ladyboys who behave as time wasters (Daisy, Quynh Phuong, Làis ...) and move expensive ones to red lists. It will keep me busy for weeks.  

As you may have guessed, I am preparing for another trip in Vietnam. 

• Like 5

• 3 months later...

Well, there you have it. I've shared with you my previous TRs. Those who have taken the time to read through them, or even just skimmed them, will undoubtedly comprehend that my journey to Vietnam after COVID-19 was anything but happenstance. As I've reiterated on multiple occasions, I embarked on my first adventure with scant knowledge, and the more ladyboys I discovered, the more I sought out information and potential connections. Nothing was left to chance.

While my most recent journey proved to be more challenging than the last, I refuse to believe that I am on the decline. If anything, the difficulties I encountered only served to reinforce my determination. To be honest, if I had waited until the end of my trip, or even a few weeks thereafter, to begin posting my TR, I may have glossed over some of the more difficult moments. However, given my ambitious goals, which included finding the best deals possible and venturing into areas with little confirmed information, setbacks were inevitable. Yet, I see these setbacks as stepping stones to eventual success.

I'd rather delve into a new list of ladyboys in northern Vietnam than contend with the exorbitant prices demanded by ladyboys in Pattaya or Bangkok. In 2018, some ladyboys were already asking for as much as two million, and it's hard to say whether there are even more of them in 2022 or 2023. Moreover, dealing with ladyboys who vanish from messaging platforms has been a real headache. While the COVID crisis has led to a surge of new ladyboys, they often disappear just as quickly, and the fact that I haven't been able to meet with these ladyboys (and that ladyboys couldn’t meet customers) for three years means that many have disappeared without my knowledge.

I must admit that some criticisms have been annoying me lately. Sure, there are probably better options out there when it comes to spending over a hundred dollars on a single ladyboy. However, that's not my primary objective to spend so much money. Furthermore, those who claim that my efforts have been in vain fail to grasp the extent of my research. It went beyond just gathering data from Twitter; I also spent a considerable amount of time reading and cross-referencing information from various forums as well as experimenting with different methods on the ground before the COVID crisis to ensure that my strategy was correct.

I think I've shared the whole story, leaving out only the details that could leak to PY finding out. Now, it's time for me to resume my research outside of monger forums and update my information. After my last trip, I took a break from my research and started cleaning up my files and messaging. I banned some unreliable contacts, like Quynh Phuong, who claimed not to understand my appointment request while actively seeking clients on a forum. I also banned my beloved partner, Daisy, who refused to visit me in HCMC and preferred to wait for potential clients (who would pay 2 million) on the street. Recently, I went looking for a missing ladyboy in a Vietnamese and got help from a Vietnamese monger. Now, I'm ready to get back to work.

• Like 5

On 12/15/2022 at 7:41 AM, Pulci Gorgon said:

I also received messages from ladyboys who told me they feared big cocks of white men. So they asked for extra money (Perhaps it’s just an excuse, but I had received requests to send a pic of my dick before traveling).

:biggrin: