M & M Bar, Naklua

bumblebee

By a stroke of good fortune, instead of spending tonight in rural Thailand I found myself in up town Naklua.  Was curious to see the place, alas it was a wet evening and quiet at the time we were there.  Very different staff besides the few old TJs regulars, but a handy location on the main road and it looks spacious with good seating.  

A couple of the girls keeping us entertained while we sipped a cold one.

A6AFCCAF-E7B6-49C5-97AD-C6C16A88A896.jpeg

B657E812-0B67-4D3A-8AE1-FE680EDC0308.jpeg

C2370EFD-C34E-482D-A959-F508CB20D9FB.jpeg

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, bumblebee said:

By a stroke of good fortune, instead of spending tonight in rural Thailand I found myself in up town Naklua.  Was curious to see the place, alas it was a wet evening and quiet at the time we were there.  Very different staff besides the few old TJs regulars, but a handy location on the main road and it looks spacious with good seating.  

A couple of the girls keeping us entertained while we sipped a cold one.

B657E812-0B67-4D3A-8AE1-FE680EDC0308.jpeg

I could be wrong but the lady in red very much  looks like an old favourite and regular of mine from a few years ago named Alice, interesting... loved her bum :spiteful:

IMG_20200106_175827.jpg

IMG_20221120_195517.jpg

IMG_20221120_195706.jpg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, duke007 said:

I could be wrong but the lady in red very much  looks like an old favourite and regular of mine from a few years ago named Alice, interesting... loved her bum 

Now that you mention it Duke I think she did say that was her name, and that she used to work in TJs about 5 years ago or so.

3 hours ago, bumblebee said:

Now that you mention it Duke I think she did say that was her name, and that she used to work in TJs about 5 years ago or so.

I wasn't going to bother going to Naklua this trip, now I jusr might lol. :biggrin:

I first met Alice in Baby Boom 7 years ago, a real character and fun to be with girl, cheers BB for the posting :good:

IMG_20221121_035344.jpg

IMG_20191018_100536.jpg.67d74c6fa2e5618df103cc0785032df2.jpg

IMG_20211228_155922.png.41613fa277de44ac2221c932e201e734.png

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, duke007 said:

I wasn't going to bother going to Naklua this trip, now I jusr might lol. :biggrin:

Well it’s a shorter walk from Dolphin Roundabout than the old TJs location.  Easy to find on the main road on the way up on the left. Didn’t see much more of internet in the general area to justify many return trips mind.

14 hours ago, Laawman said:

I was up there a few nights ago also - reasonable activity in some bars but the rest of the place was dead. TJs looked dead AND buried!

I can’t remember exactly what Em said, but I got the impression she has given up on the new TJs location and that M & M is her sole bar interest for now.

6 hours ago, ciobha said:

So Bumbledude, I assume 'er indoors has went up to the village on her loansome?

Well she went back with her family, they came down on Saturday to collect her.  She said there was no real need for me to go as I had met them all already :)

Well as long as there is somewhere to go whilst in Naklua then I'm not too fussed. I wasn't overly impressed with the buzz of the area but more research is needed as I have a sneaky feeling that it's a bit cliquey up there. If I was ever considering renting a condo then I would have to take this into consideration.

• Like 1