Happy Halloween !!!

Cinederose

Hi guys happy halloween and i guess this is a throwback untill i film the new one thanks so much mods and viewers for supporting me on this forum and i started a new patreon so i can send stuff to supporters ( sorry promotion wont make a habit of it ) thanks - cine :)

https://subscribestar./cinederose

Https://www.patreon.com/cineinterviews 

Cine :)

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Pulci Gorgon said:

When will you go to Saigon and make videos of ladyboys ? 

I was in Saigon , blowjob girls on bj street on my yt was filmed there but its just bui vien , by accident i stayed out in the meat packing district first five days because i hopped on the wrong mini bus instead of the tourist central and the district i was in Was the old redlight but they cleared it , i am sure others know the town more then me but it was just a few lb outside one of the main bars in the central , getting a hot coffee in that town was murder also :)

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Cinederose said:

I was in Saigon , blowjob girls on bj street on my yt was filmed there but its just bui vien , by accident i stayed out in the meat packing district first five days because i hopped on the wrong mini bus instead of the tourist central and the district i was in Was the old redlight but they cleared it , i am sure others know the town more then me but it was just a few lb outside one of the main bars in the central , getting a hot coffee in that town was murder also :)

I don't understand your story. 
You hade some shots in Bùi Viện street, then ... you were in an old red light district that was cleared (police crack down ?). Are you talking of Little Japan, the area around Công viên Hòa Bình or another area ? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Pulci Gorgon said:

I don't understand your story. 
You hade some shots in Bùi Viện street, then ... you were in an old red light district that was cleared (police crack down ?). Are you talking of Little Japan, the area around Công viên Hòa Bình or another area ? 

I was here in bui vien i have no idea what is was called about 1 hour walk to the tourist centre full of late night bare chested young men packing into trucks who would mock fight with themselves and the whole neighbourhood selling pets but i liked it and the street food was exellent , i guess more interesting then biu vien but i found a loft room on this street in video for same price all alone and homely looking with quilts and pillows and big open windows above the rooftops and the other hotel had no windows so i moved and it was on this massage street off main street , guest house owner had a face like a doll but never smiled and looked in the mirror all day , cannot complain must go back :)

• Like 2