20th National Congress of the Chinese Communist Party

Pulci Gorgon

The 20th National Congress of the Chinese Communist Party opened in Beijing on 16 October 2022.[1] 2,296 delegates will represent the Chinese Communist Party (CCP)'s 96.7 million members. It is believed that Xi Jinping will be re-elected as the CCP general secretary for his third term, or will be newly elected as the chairman of the Chinese Communist Party (a title that has not been used since 1982, and the highest position held by Mao Zedong). In the opening day of the congress, Xi gave a speech during which he defended China's zero-COVID approach to the coronavirus pandemic, said that Hong Kong had "a major transition from chaos to governance", advocated for Taiwan's "peaceful reunification" but vowed to not renounce the use of force, advocated for "common prosperity," and denounced corruption. (Source : Wikipedia). 

I am not used to deal with politics and don't allow political comments in my clubs. If anyone wants to comment Chinese politics for what they are, please comment in Seven's topic dealing with China. Regarding ladyboys, I found it challenging to look for Chinese ladyboys and try to date them during a trip. BUT, China's zero-COVID approach to the coronavirus pandemic (that has proven unefficient to eradicate COVID) will doutlessly result in highly restricting possibilities to travel to China and to jump for a province to another. In other words, I fear that it won't be possible to go to China and monger ladyboys as long as Xi will remain the boss over there. I had a dream but I don't think that this dream will come true

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Why does someone find it funny ? I wonder. 

12 hours ago, outsider said:

They have been cracking down the past couple of week on pay4sex stuff to make sure everyone knows the govt is 'doing their job'.

Really ? I haven't looked for such information. Do you have a link ? 

• Like 1

Thanks for the above links. After a first fast reading they describe police crack down on  prostitutes from Foreign countries overstaying and triad activities both in Hong Kong. It seems that "domestic" ladyboys all over China  are not worried by "anti-vice operations. However, it's going to be tough to contact them as long as a Foreigner is seen as a potential contaminator of covid. 

I'm convinced that anti-covid processes aim at isolating Chinese from Foreign influences from "official" ones to the most underground ones (eg meeting Chinese ladyboys or prostitutes).

• Like 2