why does this stop in 2011?

JustSumGai

just curious Pigdog...surely there must have been a ton, but disappeared? forum crash, hack? thanks for the info but Rom is not quite my cup of tea, tho I"ll take a look.

I'm guessing that like many things in Thailand (and the world) ladyboy forums have just died off.

Would be nice to have the forum more 'alive', like @JustSumGai is suggesting. For sure I will try to do my part. In less than 2 months I'll be in LOS again.

But to be honest, I think one of the reasons is the 'customized' content and the IMO doubtful structure of the forum. On the main homepage, in the menu, I find on the same 'level' Bangkok, Ladyboy bars, Ruffa and Ernesto's adventure. A frequent visited topic here is the Check In bar, which is found in Bangkok. But not to be found via Ladyboy bars. A menu should be more clear. And what about Ruffa and Ernesto's? Maybe very well known contributors to this forum, I wouldn't know? Without any disrespect, I don't think they should be in a menu on the same level as Bangkok, nor ladyboy bars. Actually, no single contributor should be in a menu at all. 

But of course, just my personal opinion. Happy to hear your ideas :yes:

• Like 1