Rom

7 hours ago, Woodie said:

So British men are kinky too?. I heard that German men were.

Germans are indeed a kinky lot. They love to drink my piss. Germans love their water sports.

I find that old British faggots simply desire discipline and humiliation.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

On 10/17/2022 at 1:45 PM, Woodie said:

Mmmm, who is the one in the green dress?.

IMG-20221004-WA0003.jpg.61d813420c6844b3fd587cd4489f618a.jpgShe is the stuff sissy dreams are made of...  I don't remember her name, but I remember she telling me she was Miss Congeniality at Miss Tiffany Universe 5 or 6 years ago... Besides beauty and elegance, she has a mesmerizing personality and instantly made me feel like she was interested to be with me and in what I had to say.  I hate do admit this to my fellow BMs, but I think she is out of my league given that I don't live in BKK and I am much much older than other men she can choose to be with... My only hope is when I go back the Kingpin hooking us up on some sort of double date as he is interested in Miss Congeniality's blonde bestie...

On 10/17/2022 at 1:50 PM, Sylvester said:

One of the best trip reports ever done, Rom, if not the best. Well done and thank you for all of the useful information and entertainment. :hi:
(...)

Thanks Sylvester means a lot coming from someone who in the past raised an eyebrow at me using sissies as living canvases in my TRs... unless of course you felt compelled to praise me for the sake of your beloved Zammy, who I had refrained from painting but you might fear I still might.  Fear not: Zammy is safe.  I am far away in the PH and will not pass BKK when I return to Europe.  I repeat: Zammy is safe.

On 10/17/2022 at 9:12 PM, bumblebee said:

Good to get a first hand account of how things currently are on the ground Rom.  I have never been to the PIs, so it was the Thailand parts that had my interest mostly.  Having said that, it’s enjoyable to read about a guy’s adventures in general in SE Asia and the various possibilities available.  Thanks for the wonderful effort, much appreciated.

Thanks for posting to say that Bumblebee.  Looking forward to your own TR on your return to TH.

On 10/18/2022 at 3:31 AM, LadyMarsha said:

Joanna Jet!? Fuck that ugly bitch! I don’t look anything like him.  All I will reveal is that I am biracial, slender, fit, hung, and stunning. I won’t post pics here. My activities on this forum are purely recreational. I have plenty of work

(...)  Oh how I would love to smack your mouth and stuff my big cock down your throat. :wink:

1368260085_s1_ThandieNewtonnude.jpg.465ff40f16d815927a1e957f9764a0fa.jpgOn the basis of your self-description above I now picture you instead as Thandiwe Newton with a big juicy cock.  If so, you can smack me and stuff it down my throat 24-7.

But first, give Quietguy the Full Marsha until he becomes Notsoquietguy...

On 10/20/2022 at 7:44 AM, LadyMarsha said:

It’s entirely up to Quieitguy, but I do not appear to be his cup of tea.     What’s a “hoss”????

303856434_maxresdefault(1).jpg.a4dfa2103f67a086345ec1b6c82c4b7a.jpg

On 10/20/2022 at 9:47 PM, Pulci Gorgon said:

Congratulations Rom for this TR.  (,,,)   I agree 100% with your vision of the future (...) [as regards] ugly, thickos and low-income [farangs being phased out of the game..]

When I wrote "uglys, thickos and low-income" I was not picturing any BM here so please don't anyone feel contemplated by my blunt choice of words.   I could go back and redraft it softer but I can't change the fact that it was already twice quoted in subsequent posts...

And now I will use this post to provide a quick update on my current trip status.  I am currently in The Visayas' Panglao Island off the bigger Bohol Island where the famous "Chocolate Hills" are located.  I am staying with a Manila sissy-ex, so I am not free to pick up any of the sissies and GGs I come across hustling on the beach front, some quite young and attractive. Some are clearly pros, others  less so.  Unfortunately none to be mobilized into group sex as the EX will not go along.  But we are having a great, romantic trip.  Tomorrow we return to Manila and the day after tomorrow I return to Europe...

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Rom said:

When I wrote "uglys, thickos and low-income" I was not picturing any BM here so please don't anyone feel contemplated by my blunt choice of words.   I could go back and redraft it softer but I can't change the fact that it was already twice quoted in subsequent posts...

I never meant you thought of any BM. I think you were picturing guys whose weakness consists in being unable to seduce or accept to pay for an expensive price. I believe these guys will keep on dating if they are able to adapt to the new rules of the game. They can go to empty bars, but they'd rather contact ladyboys using the same apps they use. 

• Like 1

On 10/22/2022 at 12:15 AM, Rom said:

Thanks Sylvester means a lot coming from someone who in the past raised an eyebrow at me using sissies as living canvases in my TRs... unless of course you felt compelled to praise me for the sake of your beloved Zammy, who I had refrained from painting but you might fear I still might.  Fear not: Zammy is safe.  I am far away in the PH and will not pass BKK when I return to Europe.  I repeat: Zammy is safe.

We all have different tastes and kinks, Rom. Ours are quite different, but the one thing we do have in common is we like to have fun—“. . . to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life”. 

It has become clear to me by reading your trip reports that your playmates are fully consenting adults, who you compensate appropriately for your antics.

Do you step on lines and provoke? Indeed you do. Do not be discouraged when eyebrows are raised, because that’s when the good and meaningful stuff happens. 

Thank you for sparing Zammy, by the way. We shall be reunited in the not too distant future.

Party on, Dude.

• Like 3

On 10/17/2022 at 9:04 AM, Rom said:

Exchanging foreign currency bills:  This is an important logistics advice I should share before I go.  Unlike in the past, I found BKK to have gotten trickier to change money.  The banks have fewer street stalls and they no longer seem to offer close enough to the best cash rates.  The non-bank exchange stalls (like in Pattaya) range from rip-offs (36 baht to the USD 100 bills) to close to wholesale interbank money transfer rates (37.5 baht).  I exchanged all my cash at 2 spots on the Nana area:  the corner stall at soi 8 and Sukhumvit and a small stall across the street from the Grace Hotel.  I saw a marginally better rate at a Travelex stall near the Sofitel but it always had long lines of people waiting their turns.  Such lines confirm it is probably the best rate to be had in BKK, but I did not want to wait ... Pic below also.

I am surprised to read such a paragraph in a TR. We live in the 21st century's 3rd decade . Modern banking has reached Asian countries, not only Thailand that is one of the most advanced but also Vietnam that has still the reputation of a 3rd world country and Cambodia. I use my credit/debit card for banking during my travel. Exchange offices ? This belongs to the last century when people used travellers checks and had to make paerwork to get local money. 

You will seldom if not never read a post of mine dealing with banking in a ladyboy country (unless it's really sh... in the country). 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 10/22/2022 at 12:15 AM, Rom said:

On the basis of your self-description above I now picture you instead as Thandiwe Newton with a big juicy cock.  If so, you can smack me and stuff it down my throat 24-7.

But first, give Quietguy the Full Marsha until he becomes Notsoquietguy...

Getting closer. Skin tone is about right. I’m slightly darker. And I have a deeper voice.

• Like 2

On 10/17/2022 at 2:04 PM, Rom said:

exchanged all my cash at 2 spots on the Nana area:  the corner stall at soi 8 and Sukhumvit and a small stall across the street from the Grace Hotel.

Vasu Exchange probably has the best rate in the Nana area for most currencies.  Closed Sunday.

http://www.vasuexchange.com/

vasu77.jpeg

The main office of SuperRich Thailand (Green) probably has the best rate in Thailand.  The buy-ask spreads are usually wider on weekends.

https://www.superrichthailand.com/#!/en/exchange

srhq.jpeg

On 10/6/2022 at 2:21 PM, Rom said:

It's not very motivating for a TR OP when fellow BMs post to criticize him for posting nude pics or for his willingness to share all his sex encounters from the trip.  It's even less motivating when such critical posts collect a flurry of +1s, the heartfelt ones where other judgmental BMs go to the trouble of picking the upwards ponting arrow green +1.   What are those BMs thinking?  If you criticize BMs for posting nude pics, they stop posting nude pics.  Is that what you want for our Board?  If so, you got it.  This post I am NOT posting the nudes of Zammy I had in the pipeline.  I know that a greater number of BMs like to see the nudes, but this time I have to teach the judgmentals that their fault-finding posts have consequences, one of which is them spoiling the TR experience for the others and looking like party-shitters in the process.

And PLEASE: I really do NOT want any follow-up discussion on this.   My call to reason is over and I am going back to MY TR, this post only without peeps.  Because TRs with peeps is what I do.

The Pattaya part of the TR is over.  I reported all but 2 of my sex encounters there, with those 2 undisclosed precisely because they would strike a nerve with some of the BMs.  I did briefly report on the big cock ladyboy who shacked up with me several nights until the end of my stay and whose identity I chose not to reveal because I care for her and she is not featured naked or as a prosti anywhere else on the net or PY.

As I also mentioned before, I had planned to spend the end of my stay in Thailand with an Issaan-based postie who would join me in BKK.  So what I did was go to BKK one day earlier so I could have another go at Zammy (with a Z, not Sam or Sammy as they call her at PY and I used in a previous post) the supertall lanky sissy from Why Not? bar featured earlier in this TR.  So I barfined Zammy again and told her we would go first to the Sing Sing Theatre, BKK's trendiest dance club on Sukhumvit down past Asoke.  Zammy was ecstatic and begged me to barfine fellow bar sissy Donut who is Why Not?'s queen bee.  I acquisced but made clear to Donut I would not pay any ST or LT fees.  So off to Sing Sing the 3 of us where in the course of the night we were joined by 2 other sissies free-riding on my tequila bottle and table.  Zammy had a blast drinking and partying in the packed dance floor, as I watched her from the distance with what I think was more of a fatherly than a lover's pride. In fact Zammy had so much fun that on the way home I had to stop the taxi for her to get out and puke. Needless to say, we were both too plastered to have sex before going to sleep.  But we did it in the morning.  I am posting below one and only one censored pic of me fucking Sam from our first fuck 2 weeks earlier, when Sam told me she was a top only.  A self-conception I made sure to dispel upfront.

zammy01.jpg.f472985f77701c23c1e003c06bf23178.jpg

zammy03.jpg.2bdcea84406fdd7e9aadc55da61d6985.jpg

zammy05.jpg.2a8c69fb81b939a2901da51368b44999.jpg

zammy07.jpg.eb3d62eb2335fad679bc36826aa889a9.jpg

zammy08.jpg.a49379603e720bacfbca16f40ffeba57.jpg

zammy11.jpg.61fd3fc17fe160972bc32f03ab82255b.jpg

zammy12.jpg.30e1628beaac087d3f23dfe4d70cbdbe.jpg

zammy13.jpg.d68d4a0b0c8cc481d9df25de7f894183.jpg

zammy15.jpg.85a36cfe0b7f71d36fbe23a4b2d16d39.jpg

zammy16.jpg.e10ca8a9f93ee8434f8f95ee082ef0e3.jpg

zammy17.jpg.0238044830b4494e9a06eb0bbec456a7.jpg

zammy18.jpg.14c66d60e1c55d057defaa9de43b7358.jpg

zammy20.jpg.f10054e848caa7c399edbe4b1f5cdbf5.jpg

zammy30.jpg.bd741fc79c473cf0efa548376482a3a9.jpg

zammy31.jpg.f052a89b4e570fff55260a46b17b8f4f.jpg

just as TRs are the lifeblood of any LB Forum.... pictures (specifically sexy ones with something revealed) are the pillar of TRs.

Taking pictures of the girls is a difficult task which requires a lot of rapport or sneakiness. Posting them has a lot of liability/risk attached.

Yet typically OPs are posting for the benefit of the reader. So BMs should appreciate that sacrifice. It's not easy and it's a part of the artistry and effort to bring a great TR like this one: "It's Official: I'm Back!"

Awesome TR Rom! 

And thanks for all the updates on Pattaya and BKK, and especially for all the slutty pictures!

• Like 3

On 10/24/2022 at 7:56 AM, The-Sith said:

just as TRs are the lifeblood of any LB Forum.... pictures (specifically sexy ones with something revealed) are the pillar of TRs.

Taking pictures of the girls is a difficult task which requires a lot of rapport or sneakiness. Posting them has a lot of liability/risk attached.

Yet typically OPs are posting for the benefit of the reader. So BMs should appreciate that sacrifice. It's not easy and it's a part of the artistry and effort to bring a great TR like this one: "It's Official: I'm Back!"

Can’t say I disagree, Sith. Lots of BMs like to see sexy pics, and Rom (and you) do not disappoint in the filthy pics department. But what I appreciate most about Rom’s TRs is his writing. He has written some nice bits of prose in his TRs, and he often does so with uncommon candor. I respect writers who take risks. Most of us don’t have the balls or motivation to write TRs at all, never mind with Rom’s candor. 

• Like 5

On 10/25/2022 at 12:00 PM, Sylvester said:

Can’t say I disagree, Sith. Lots of BMs like to see sexy pics, and Rom (and you) do not disappoint in the filthy pics department. But what I appreciate most about Rom’s TRs is his writing. He has written some nice bits of prose in his TRs, and he often does so with uncommon candor. I respect writers who take risks. Most of us don’t have the balls or motivation to write TRs at all, never mind with Rom’s candor. 

with Rom it gets written twice....  once on the keyboard and once with a green marker!

• Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to add a post to this TR. As a matter of fact it's a summary of someone else's TR. The guy had asked me for information in another forum in a "Foreign" language, ie a language different from English. Local guys are fond of imported Latinas and are either jealous or not interested in ladyboys. This agressive behaviour encourages the minority to resort to PM exchanges rather than posting in the forum. The few guys who are in ladyboys seem to be shy to post in a forum in English even though I had prpoposed them to create a club in restricted to their language. 
I had posted the last update of the Pattaya map I knew. The admin complained the map was lapsed. In other words, it was obsolete since the information was dated before 2020. As the date of departure was approached, I used a couple of your posts from this thread to PM the guy. I had also advised him not to contact gurls in Thaifriendly before he reaches Bangkok but he couldn't help it. He added quite a few contacts in his Line although I told him again he was wasting his time. 

He didn't want to write a long post but here's a new opinion from a casual visitor. He had mongered in Thailand a first time in 2018 using advises I had posted. 

Hi

I'm just back and had a great holiday (in Thailand). 

I noticed venues had been closed but not so many for what I saw. The main difference with 2018 due cannabis was legalized is that I found  as many cannabis shops or street vendors as 7/11. 

Regarding ladyboys, I found them very easily. I saw a lot of them all around the places I visited. Soi Buakhao in Pattaya remains the most crowded place even more than Walking street. In Bangkok,  Soi Nana and Soi Cowboy are a bit less lively than in 2018 but both places remained crowded.

In short, I eventually didn't use my Line contacts. 

This very sort TR is consistent with yours. It's great to read a PM written by a monger without your long experience. He wasn't bothered by changes after covid. He even didn't really notice differences. 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/21/2022 at 7:15 PM, Rom said:

IMG-20221004-WA0003.jpg.61d813420c6844b3fd587cd4489f618a.jpgShe is the stuff sissy dreams are made of...  I don't remember her name, but I remember she telling me she was Miss Congeniality at Miss Tiffany Universe 5 or 6 years ago... Besides beauty and elegance, she has a mesmerizing personality and instantly made me feel like she was interested to be with me and in what I had to say.  I hate do admit this to my fellow BMs, but I think she is out of my league given that I don't live in BKK and I am much much older than other men she can choose to be with... My only hope is when I go back the Kingpin hooking us up on some sort of double date as he is interested in Miss Congeniality's blonde bestie...

First of all, my frist post here. Made an account just to comment on this post as I think many of you will appreciate it. I had the pleasure of meeting this beauty twice last Dec/Jan. Here's the story.

It was two nights before Christmas and I was out with a couple ppl I met in BKK - mind you this was still Covid times so all bars had to close at 10/11 in the evening... there was however a bar/restaurant with a big pompeii style pizza oven across the street from Nana Plaza (I forgot the name) that was still open way later. It was packed full. Bunch of ppl, but the only girl I had my eyes for the entire night was this gorgeous. I did not suspect one bit that she was a LB. So I was drinking there the entire night wing-manning for the two guys I met and constantly looking at her, she noticed me as well (I am a "young handsum man" after all)... just when the bar was about to close and ppl were being directed out by the personnel, I approached her. We talked a bit, instant chemistry (she's a real gem, cute, good english) but her friends were urging her to go out and go eat somewhere.

We then go out and I flirted with her outside the bar when her other friends approached her and tried to get her to go eat with them and she was apparently hungry as well... so I asked her to go eat with me. She kinda tried to get her friends to come as well as they were apparently broke and I suspected I would need to pay for them as well - didn't wanna have any of that and made it clear that I only wanna go out to eat with her and to my place if she wants ;) ... now at this point, while we were already walking away, her friends (who were some ugly LBs -  but I didn't notice that at that point... the blonde from the pics deff wasn't with her) started yelling after us "she's a ladyboy, she's a ladyboy, she's got big cock"... she kinda looked at me ashamed and asked if I mind. Now be aware, I had no idea up to this point that she was not a GG! I OBIVOUSLY DID NOT MIND! Quite the opposite, a jackpot gif went off in my head. I was in BKK for about three days at this point and had slept with one other LB from TF (crazy, but no money exchanged) and a gorgeous Nepali girl (no money exchanged)... but this babe was something else!

I asked her to pick out any place she wants to go eat, but as we bumped into her friends again along the way ended up not going to a food cart but to a 7/11 near my hotel... she told me she had a flight at 6 a.m. for Koh Samui where she would spend Christmas, so she didn't have all night either. So we take some snacks and water and go straight to my hotel room and the fun started.

I'm usually active, but do enjoy rear end stimulation. She was horny AF and we did all sorts of stuff, but she wanted to fuck me first and she was good, came plenty and came again when I fucked her in her gorgeous ass. Apparently she had not had sex for more than a month, imagine - this beauty who for sure can score an time she wants. She was really fun and we exchanged line but was in a hurry to go to sleep. She didn't ask for money, but asked if I have  "some small money for taxi" - I gave her 1000 baht as it was pretty obvious she was running to go treat her many starving friends to some food. On her way out she texts me good night and what a good time she had.

Fast forward 4 weeks im back in BKK to catch my return flight. I text her if she remembers me and that I would love to meet up with her again :). Mind you, I only had 6 hours to spare till my flight and didn't have a hotel room. She said that she had a modeling job till 18:00, I said cool no problem and to text me when she's done.

It was already 18:00 and I hadn't heard from her so I though she bailed out and found a cute LB on TF quite far. I was in the mood for being topped and she said she could. Was hard AF to find this girl and when I finally did I had the worse case of bloatedness - I asked if I could use her shower to freshen up and I kid you not I spent atleast 20 mins on her toilet douching and sending out all kinds of noises. I finally get in bad with her to start some sexy time and run back to the toilet as some more stuff wanted to come out. After another 10 mins on her toilet I'm finally in proper shape and I fuck her first. My mistake. She came and could not hold an erection to top me. So I had to jerk-off while she was licking my balls. Also, while she was waiting for me as I was destroying her toilet for 30 mins, there was apparently a guy roomate who had to wait outside somewhere while we were having sex. So she asked me mid sex if the guy, who she explicitly stated is not her BF, could come in the room while we have sex, as he can't wait outside no more. I was like WTF? I said no ofc... 

Well what appeared to be my last LB experience of the trip was a total disaster... but then SHE texted! She said the shooting ran late and if I'm still up to meet. Does a bear shit in the woods? Obviously I reply that I am but that I'll only be able to spend an hour at her place. She invites me to her place and says we'll try to make the best of it. 

Anyway, I get there... we shower together. Luckily my ass is completely clean by now. She really was at a shooting, as she took a long time to get all the product from her gorgeous hair and I have never seen anyone who cleans their hair and body that meticulously... you would expect LBs to be on the short side of shower time, same as men. So we get into bed and she asks what I would like to do and I say fuck her first and for her to then fuck me. So I top her and make sure I don't make her cum, nor come myself... Now I wasn't sure if I even could come again, as I just had a session about half an hour ago. Boy was I wrong... she topped me like a pro and asked if we can come together and if she can come on my face. She perfectly synced her thursts with her strokes of my dick and I came like a fountain. Was quite shocked really. She then unwrapped and finished on my face. We showered and talked and she gave me all sorts of stuff for the plane - water, fresh mask, etc... and then asked if I had some "small change, like a 1000 baht for the groceries" as she hadn't been paid yet. I was ofcourse more than happy to give it to her, we took a goodbye pic and she even called me a grab and gave me instructions on what train to take to get to the airport in time. In retrospect, I should have given her all the baht I had left in my wallet, but that was like 8k. What a sweetie, truly no better way to start and wrap up my first trip to Thailand.

Sorry for the long text.

• Like 1

Greetings @Bane67    Thanks for posting about the beautiful sissy I call "Miss Congeniality," especially if you went to the trouble of registering just for that.  I am very impressed by your success with her, but I am also the Board's most factual BM as you can see from this TR where I documented every fuck I reported with pictures of the sissy/GGs concerned.  And so that there would be no doubt of when and by whom those pictures were taken I occasionally wrote on them in interaction with BMs posts.   So please understand if I ask that you post a pic from when you met Miss Congeniality?   Surely you took some in the course of 2 encounters ...  Even I took some, and we were total strangers together not longer than half an hour in a public place.  By the way: what's her name?  You never even wrote it.  Since you have her phone number you must have a name assigned to it.  What is it?

And btw, you must be very handsome fellow for a premium sissy like her to let you have a second go at 1000 a pop...

I hope you will confirm with pics and her name, in which case I apologize in advance for my due dilligence.

And while we wait for your reaction, here's a pic and a vid from her FB.

I know a little more about her than I did before, but I am keeping it to myself for now...

R

310986982_1766561797035432_5475412878268509570_n.jpg.48f7d8cb3bfb7e0d502e335eb9ad59d6.jpg

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Rom said:

Greetings @Bane67   ...but I am also the Board's most factual BM as you can see from this TR where I documented every fuck I reported with pictures of the sissy/GGs concerned. 

If you don't have enough of your own flowers, we can send you some more with our congratulations. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Pulci Gorgon said:

If you don't have enough of your own flowers, we can send you some more with our congratulations. 

Yes please.  Love flowers.  And while out shopping for the flowers, get yourself a self-instruction manual on how not to mess up other BMs' sissy plans.  Can't you see I am trying to sissy FACT-CHECK on a fellow BM?  Never an easy task ... and other BMs roasting me is not going to help.  Please let me do my thing as regards a sissy I am very interested in and is of no consequence to you.

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, Rom said:

Greetings @Bane67    Thanks for posting about the beautiful sissy I call "Miss Congeniality," especially if you went to the trouble of registering just for that.  I am very impressed by your success with her, but I am also the Board's most factual BM as you can see from this TR where I documented every fuck I reported with pictures of the sissy/GGs concerned.  And so that there would be no doubt of when and by whom those pictures were taken I occasionally wrote on them in interaction with BMs posts.   So please understand if I ask that you post a pic from when you met Miss Congeniality?   Surely you took some in the course of 2 encounters ...  Even I took some, and we were total strangers together not longer than half an hour in a public place.  By the way: what's her name?  You never even wrote it.  Since you have her phone number you must have a name assigned to it.  What is it?

And btw, you must be very handsome fellow for a premium sissy like her to let you have a second go at 1000 a pop...

I hope you will confirm with pics and her name, in which case I apologize in advance for my due dilligence.

I know a little more about her than I did before, but I am keeping it to myself for now...

R

310986982_1766561797035432_5475412878268509570_n.jpg.48f7d8cb3bfb7e0d502e335eb9ad59d6.jpg

Heh, I see all the effort I put into describing the events was in vain... :D Sorry Rom, I'm new to this "board stuff" (frankly speaking, I only read The Sith's Chronicles and stumbled upon this post cause I saw on his profile that he commented in this topic... btw yeah, what's with this bullshit calling LBs sissies? :D).

Yeah I suppose some mistrust is warrented... but precisely because I don't know what are the rules here (did a quick search rn, but couldn't find anything?), I didn't overshare any personal info, nor do I generally want to post pics of myself with her (I only have one) - those who have seen Depp Heard trial should know how much metadata can easily be extracted from pics lol! To be honest, I probably shouldn't have publicly shared what money was exchanged here, as I don't think she does this professionally. Also, I'm comming back in the summer and I would like to hook up with her again! To that effect, I'm pretty sure it's not best to share her personal info here... since you are equally interested in her, I suppose you should agree that this gem should be kept preserved ;). 

However, since I have you "hooked" now (and you foolishly gaven away your exalted status on this board, which I was not aware of), I am willing to bargain in my DMs :D (hope that's allowed). I do have her Line, FB, IG (this is the real gold mine, also for other hot LB friends of her!) and even TF (this she didn't give me and I found it by chance while browsing TF and reminiscing about the good times in BKK). The only medium of exchange being valuable information ofcourse - consider it a transfer of knowledge to a younger generation? :D As I said, I am comming back soon and need all the pro intel I can get...

To give you atleast some sort of confirmation, here's her FB pic and her name starts with B.

image.png.77686120e50063de03d3bb12bbd1345f.png

On 11/29/2022 at 5:46 PM, Bane67 said:

I am a "young handsum man" after all

On 12/1/2022 at 3:01 AM, Bane67 said:

consider it a transfer of knowledge to a younger generation

Hi Bane67.  Thanks for posting back but I won't be playing this game any longer unless you come up with a credible pic, which is obvious you don't have or you would have proudly showcased it to shut me down.  Nothing personal.  Some "new" BMs routinely try such "Letters to Penthouse" (not here, at PY where they'd get away with it unless i busted them) and my only mistake in assessing your authenticity was believing you were "young" not realizing you were being ironic.  My guess is you were born in .... say: 1967 ?  which puts you in the same 50+ year old boat I find myself in as regards Miss Congeniality:  we are too fucking old for her to give ass AND GFE at 1000 a pop.

As you said "much metadata can easily be extracted from a pic" and I believe you reverse-searched the one I posted above of her from Facebook and thus found her account and her B-started name translated from Thai ("Baby Bamboo Leaves").  Moreover, I am not the only punter with an eye for talent and a few weeks back she was briefly featured (including contacts) in one of the BKK bar threads at PY, where you probably also read about her.  Well done for not reposting here one of the pics posted there, as I would have busted you big time.

As far as I am concerned, I don't need any info via here to hook up with her (my BKK wingman "The Kingpin" is oldfriends with her and is currently fucking her blonde BFF).  I was merely sharing a travel experience as befits a TR.  Going forward, what I could use is information that gives me an edge in connecting with her more than the $$$ (and Yes! at PY one BM there posted how much she charges and it's well above the going market rate, let alone 1K).

Usually when I spot a fiction-writer I can instantly tell which BM he is, but I must admit in your case I can't.  Your reference to The-Sith throws me off (and btw he hasn't posted any juicy stuff in many months).  You are a good writer who gave credibility to your story with your anecdotal details of the ordeal you went through to cleanse your bowels, which is the kind of snag that happens in real life just when we least want it.  Such anecdotes are a hallmark of a good story-teller (Paultain comes to mind).

Anyhoo,... and to conclude:  Please stick around LBR in that account.  You amuse me and are more of a challenge than I am used to.  And feel free to bust me anytime with PICTURES (not blablabla).  And since you claim to be such close pals with B, it would not be out of line for you to ask her to write "Bane67" on her arm or her chest, take a pic and send you and then you post it here, at which time I will eat my hat.  Otherwise keep writing letters to Penthouse.

Cheers

Rom

41622746_1836055506443317_2893319029781430272_n.jpg.9fcfd221b3b41e1dd0bca05cb0723f52.jpg

• Like 1

On 11/30/2022 at 11:50 PM, Rom said:

R

Well I must say for once I agree that you have met a good looking lb.

• Haha 1

• 8 months later...
On 10/5/2022 at 1:10 AM, Rom said:

kan01.png.4b1b6cdf71f6bbc7e8c51be4d240efc5.pngkan02.png.d5fbb95c732c88beb88f44c59e05d03f.pngy14.jpg.a3add7dd3704983bd0fa17b5eddf6c63.jpg

So I had met this Thai lady my age while shopping at Central Mall and we exchanged Facebooks and later chatted online and the conversation ensued so that I invited her for dinner that same night, which was timely because it was a Saturday and Sunday was her day off.  She worked in a town nearby Pattaya for some foreign company as documented in her Facebook beyond any reasonable doubt.  It also had pictures of her in bikini that made me lust at what I thought were big, natural, saggy MILF tits.

t01.jpg.7503c11c3f7fd00febdb40678ce34038.jpg

Rom, I'm right there with you.  And my conclusion after seeing the picture above with the drink is: pretty, sexy, nice titties (I too assumed natural and I too was disappointed that they were bolt-ons).  The fact that she went to a Ladyboy Bar with you and had fun just cements that she is a keeper, at least for a ST.  lol

Only now read this thread ... great entertaining way to start the weekend. Thanks for that @Rom

I like especially the part of Sammy (or Zammy as you wish). She's an absolute doll. Not many girls as tall as she, legs seem never to end. First time I met her was around April 2022, when she started working at Why Not in Soi 4. Had some great conversations with her, many drinks and played a lot of pool, but still it took till June 2023 before I barfined her. And good lord, she certainly delivered above and beyond the call of duty. If I get the chance, for sure will repeat during my visit in a week from now !

• Like 1