Rom

4 hours ago, Quietguy said:

You are podophiliac and urolagniac? 

Honey, I do everything except scat. I have seen and done everything. But scat is where I draw the line. 

What really turns me on is breaking smart-arse boys, and drawing out their inner sissy.

Do you live in London, Quietguy? I offer discounts for new clients. Send me a PM if you’re interested in being my sissy for an hour or two. :girl_devil:

• Haha 4

:shok:

43 minutes ago, LadyMarsha said:

Do you live in London, Quietguy? I offer discounts for new clients. Send me a PM if you’re interested in being my sissy for an hour or two. :girl_devil:

Marsha I do live in London. Thanks for the invitation but I'd be too scared to meet you! :unsure:  :shok:

• Haha 4

12 hours ago, LadyMarsha said:

(...) I doubt you (Rom) have the bollocks to do it (getting peed on by sissies)  (...)

sm.jpg.1688d07a5b24610ecce6426b3988babe.jpgYou like to challenge me so I go and take it out on the sissies dontcha Marsha?  But on a more substantive matter: your challenges are sparking my interest and your likeness has taken shape in my imaginative mind.  I know that you are Brit from London, you said you were hot and hung and you seem to have more than a decade of dom Diva experience.  In my mind you look like a younger-than-now Joanna Jet, the only Brit tranny Diva I know from the net and who fits your self-description.  Are you her?  If not, do you know her?  I dare not ask for a pic of you in the context of this Board...

Back to the TR and to my final day in BKK.  The last I reported, it was 2 AM and a bunch of us were partying at a dance club and then I went ahead back to the hotel alone leaving Postie to party with her friends, one of whom (Krabi) I had fucked that afternoon while Postie went to 7-11.   Postie joined me in the hotel a few hours later at dawn, but she brought Krabi with her.  They both got in bed with me in the middle, with Postie wearing 2 piece pajamas and Krabi just a tiny panty.   It became clear to me that despite my expediency in hiding evidence Krabi and I had fucked, Krabi had told Postie about it and that I was interested in going for seconds, which would give Krabi a chance to make some income and that's something Postie could not object to.  Or perhaps Postie was testing me.  If so, I failed the test.  I fucked Krabi again with Postie sleeping or pretending to by our side.  Not right away.  I let Krabi get some sleep first.   When we all finally got out of bed, I suggested to the sissies we all go to the hotel's gym and the pool, which they were eager to.  I also told them I would not be going out to any clubs that night as I was tired and it was my last night in BKK and I wanted to pack and prepare my trip to the PH.  I told Postie she could go stay with Krabi which she was eager to more than to sleep with me my final night.  I also wanted to have time to make PH plans with The Kingpin who was now a pal and would be coming to Manila a week later.  I invited him for dinner and told him I would like a good Indian restaurant.  There are so many in Thailand but it is risky to pick one blindly because many are improv businesses with limited quality and variety.  The Kingpin took me to an excellent one on soi 11.  I don't remember the name but it was on the Fraser Suites building towards the end of the soi away from Sukhumvit.  Unlike other TR OPs, I never remember to take pics of the food which was very well presented and delicious.  Afterwards, since we were already there on soi 11, we hopped into Cindy's Secrets where I had never been.  Cindy and I fucked a few times circa 2009, but she pretended not to recognize me.  I bought her a lady drink anyway.  As regards her namesake bar it was not remarkable nor were the 5 or 6 ladyboys there.  Cindy will have to do better to compete with Check-In right across the street.  When we left and as I placed myself to get a taxi, we ran into this 2 high-class ladyboys the Kingpin knew sitting in an outdoor cafe.  We sat with them, and one of them actually offered me a beer from the ones she already had on the table.  That ladyboy was mesmerizingly beautiful and I could not take my eyes off her.  She was also college-educated with excellent English and she was very courteous to me and I thought if I were an expat in Thailand I would probably fall head over heels for a sissy like her.  I wish I could finish this TR posting that we hit it off so well that I slept with her that same night but it did not happen nor did I dare make a move.  I slept alone that night and in the morning had breakfast,  got a taxi and departed for the PH. 

zz01.jpg.4873b62e8af3b78e9c948e46bd0ca6d9.jpg

zz2.jpg.3e1ff939f654111ad82481fa2043f7bb.jpg

zz03.jpg.338974af736fdf5b859d43f84ecdff52.jpg

zz04.jpg.93b92638656b0c7cab804c6693d24c11.jpg

zz05.jpg.db972b03528b95790cc4e4b7e3b06df1.jpg

zz06.jpg.a190e4d69f38d3df69c1958c107fb191.jpg

zz07.jpg.f884c39efc501cbe6e1c94cac093d76e.jpg

zz08.jpg.f51298fda2710cbf555a73345c7b0800.jpg

zz09.jpg.74d660ee1c31519c7ea3010a5bf1a330.jpg

zz10.jpg.622f3ba14999f4bcc55edf8f9670bcfb.jpg

zz11.jpg.8f8650647ee40353b54b927b8afa2bce.jpg

zz20.jpg.df98db6062370d027188ad266cb76bf9.jpg

• Like 11

Unlike other TR OPs, I never remember to take pics of the food which was very well presented and delicious. 

Not a big deal. I guess this habit came from first time visitors willing to show they could find good food in Thailand/Asia. I find it useless now. Every one knows that Thailand is like a highly developped country in touristic areas and that everyone can find food at severel levels in a place like Bangkok (Street food, franchisee restaurant eg Mc Donald's, average restaurant and high level cooking restaurant). 

Thanks for not posting. 

we hopped into Cindy's Secrets where I had never been

Did you bring back a photo ? 

we ran into this 2 high-class ladyboys the Kingpin knew sitting in an outdoor cafe

I once saw such a high class ladyboy around noon close to Terminal 21. I had tried to follow her but WTF ? I was carrying a bagage ans was not in a position to bump into her. 
I guess you shot no photo either. 

Cock photos : Are you fond of such hairy cock and balls ? Is this the way you like them ?  

• Like 1

12 hours ago, LadyMarsha said:

Honey, I do everything except scat. I have seen and done everything. But scat is where I draw the line. 

What really turns me on is breaking smart-arse boys, and drawing out their inner sissy.

Well Marsha,, If you can get Quietguy to your place, and go over the line, I'd send you treble your full asking price! just post a photo....  please!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

On 10/16/2022 at 8:04 AM, Pulci Gorgon said:

(...)  Did you bring back a photo [ of the Indian Restaurant you went to with The Kingpin ] ? 

(...) I guess you shot no photo either [ of the classy ladyboy you met through The Kingpin ? ]

(...) Did you bring back a photo [ of Cindy ] ?

Cock photos : Are you fond of such hairy cock and balls ? Is this the way you like them ?  

I took no pics of the restaurant nor of the classy ladyboy but I asked The Kingpin to send me some he took of her after I left and they are posted below along with 2 glamor ones she had sent him.  I did post a pic of Cindy right above your post.  I guess you did not recognize her.  I post below another better one I took of her that night.   As regards hairy cocks and balls.  Yes I lov'em.

2 hours ago, Zeppie said:

ROM......excellent as always.....Looks like a nice Hotel, and the LBS, as well.......do you ever provide info into Hotels you prefer....I am sure you have a wealth ofinfo......

Thanks Z.   I try to be sissy-action focused in my TRs while keeping them succinct so I sacrifice the logistics info which I know many BMs like.  Regarding hotels in BKK I make a point of having a river view and in Pattaya and Manila a sea view.   I also am too old for crappy rooms  especially with so many bargains on the high-end hotels.  This time I stayed at The Royal River BKK and at the Red Balcony in Pattaya, both with beautiful open views of the water.  The drawback of staying at the river in BKK is the evening schlep to the Nana area as you risk getting stuck in traffic.  What I do then is take the taxi only to the nearest SkyTrain station.

This TR was intended to report on my first trip back to Thailand in 2 ½ years following the worldwide covid interregnum.  That trip ended 2 weeks ago but I kept reporting on it from Manila and Angeles to where I traveled next.  While I gave some glimpses of what has happened here in the PH during these last 2 weeks, I will not make another TR on the PH having done an extensive one just 3 months ago.  I will just inform that I return to Europe at the end of this week, which will be spent with a GG MILF lover in AC and then with my Manila Ex with who I am going to Bohol to see the chocolate hills and hang out at the beach. 

So to conclude the TR, just some final impressions on the BKK scene to add to the ones I previously expressed here  http://www.ladyboyreview.com/index.php?/topic/10137-its-official-im-back/&do=findComment&comment=224099&_rid=10259 :

The ladyboy bars -  Like in Pattaya, there are fewer of them with less ladyboys who tend to be older.  Patpong was closed.  Nana that used to have as many as 7 ladyboy bars I can recall only has 1 now (Obsession).  Soi Cowboy still has Cockatoo and Shadow.  The freestanding bars I know of and visited are Why Not?, Check-In, and Cindy’s Secrets. There seem to be new beer bars mini-plazas but walking through I did not spot a single ladyboy.  I only barfined from Why Not? and at 500 b that’s pre-covid rated.  But I asked at Obsession and Cockatoo and barfines were up to 800 baht.   To sum up: the mongering bar scene keeps thinning quantity and price-qualitywise but there are still plenty of sissies for the foreseeable future.

Freelancer and amateur ladyboys -  They are the future of the game, but that’s bad news for aging codgers like me as they will exercise their preference for younger partners.  Not that I did poorly this time around.  Postie came from Issaan to be with me.  I fucked her friend. And I could have fucked any of the 5 or 6 I partied with at Khao San Road.  I reported I met a gorgeous college-educated one through The Kingpin and such more sophisticated sissies will be the new generation of ladyboys as more of them graduate into non-prostitution jobs and will be more selective of their sex partners.  The online scene is also thriving.  I did not meet any sissy that way, but I have a good friend (no not The Kingpin) who routinely does.  To sum up:  coming to Thailand to fuck sissies will gradually shift more and more from the bars to the open singles scene.  Mongers will have to adapt or jerk off in their hotel rooms.  I think the ugly, the thickos, and the low-income sexpat types will be weeded out into the same kind of sexual undesirability they face in their home countries.  Again: it’s not the end yet.  I give it at least another good 10 years or more before it becomes like Singapore or Hong Kong.

Exchanging foreign currency bills:  This is an important logistics advice I should share before I go.  Unlike in the past, I found BKK to have gotten trickier to change money.  The banks have fewer street stalls and they no longer seem to offer close enough to the best cash rates.  The non-bank exchange stalls (like in Pattaya) range from rip-offs (36 baht to the USD 100 bills) to close to wholesale interbank money transfer rates (37.5 baht).  I exchanged all my cash at 2 spots on the Nana area:  the corner stall at soi 8 and Sukhumvit and a small stall across the street from the Grace Hotel.  I saw a marginally better rate at a Travelex stall near the Sofitel but it always had long lines of people waiting their turns.  Such lines confirm it is probably the best rate to be had in BKK, but I did not want to wait ... Pic below also.

And that's all folks.  Thanks for your interest and support these past 4 weeks !

Rom

Travelex.jpg.92e2efb8c3ca9a7d4d080a63afd28cf1.jpg

Cindy.jpg.f751691c13ce1bc1ef314a2df49ce5e2.jpg

IMG-20221004-WA0009.jpg.82a6422449b065bad8ef219fdcb7b37e.jpg

IMG-20221004-WA0000.jpg.7a7f1959611c1ff59a7bc3a2016435e2.jpg

IMG-20221004-WA0006.jpg.73b6c47abe1c91ea405e96ed0c5f23b1.jpg

IMG-20221004-WA0003.jpg.2cc32943d5ed51418f8fbe5a1b4795da.jpg

IMG-20221004-WA0002.jpg.ef460cfa5e9330c9eba87662c005f83b.jpg

• Like 6
  • Upvote 3

5 hours ago, Rom said:

I took no pics of the restaurant nor of the classy ladyboy but I asked The Kingpin to send me some he took of her after I left and they are posted below along with 2 glamor ones she had sent him.  I did post a pic of Cindy right above your post.  I guess you did not recognize her.  I post below another better one I took of her that night.   As regards hairy cocks and balls.  Yes I lov'em.

Thanks Z.   I try to be sissy-action focused in my TRs while keeping them succinct so I sacrifice the logistics info which I know many BMs like.  Regarding hotels in BKK I make a point of having a river view and in Pattaya and Manila a sea view.   I also am too old for crappy rooms  especially with so many bargains on the high-end hotels.  This time I stayed at The Royal River BKK and at the Red Balcony in Pattaya, both with beautiful open views of the water.  The drawback of staying at the river in BKK is the evening schlep to the Nana area as you risk getting stuck in traffic.  What I do then is take the taxi only to the nearest SkyTrain station.

This TR was intended to report on my first trip back to Thailand in 2 ½ years following the worldwide covid interregnum.  That trip ended 2 weeks ago but I kept reporting on it from Manila and Angeles to where I traveled next.  While I gave some glimpses of what has happened here in the PH during these last 2 weeks, I will not make another TR on the PH having done an extensive one just 3 months ago.  I will just inform that I return to Europe at the end of this week, which will be spent with a GG MILF lover in AC and then with my Manila Ex with who I am going to Bohol to see the chocolate hills and hang out at the beach. 

So to conclude the TR, just some final impressions on the BKK scene to add to the ones I previously expressed here  http://www.ladyboyreview.com/index.php?/topic/10137-its-official-im-back/&do=findComment&comment=224099&_rid=10259 :

The ladyboy bars -  Like in Pattaya, there are fewer of them with less ladyboys who tend to be older.  Patpong was closed.  Nana that used to have as many as 7 ladyboy bars I can recall only has 1 now (Obsession).  Soi Cowboy still has Cockatoo and Shadow.  The freestanding bars I know of and visited are Why Not?, Check-In, and Cindy’s Secrets. There seem to be new beer bars mini-plazas but walking through I did not spot a single ladyboy.  I only barfined from Why Not? and at 500 b that’s pre-covid rated.  But I asked at Obsession and Cockatoo and barfines were up to 800 baht.   To sum up: the mongering bar scene keeps thinning quantity and price-qualitywise but there are still plenty of sissies for the foreseeable future.

Freelancer and amateur ladyboys -  They are the future of the game, but that’s bad news for aging codgers like me as they will exercise their preference for younger partners.  Not that I did poorly this time around.  Postie came from Issaan to be with me.  I fucked her friend. And I could have fucked any of the 5 or 6 I partied with at Khao San Road.  I reported I met a gorgeous college-educated one through The Kingpin and such more sophisticated sissies will be the new generation of ladyboys as more of them graduate into non-prostitution jobs and will be more selective of their sex partners.  The online scene is also thriving.  I did not meet any sissy that way, but I have a good friend (no not The Kingpin) who routinely does.  To sum up:  coming to Thailand to fuck sissies will gradually shift more and more from the bars to the open singles scene.  Mongers will have to adapt or jerk off in their hotel rooms.  I think the ugly, the thickos, and the low-income sexpat types will be weeded out into the same kind of sexual undesirability they face in their home countries.  Again: it’s not the end yet.  I give it at least another good 10 years or more before it becomes like Singapore or Hong Kong.

Exchanging foreign currency bills:  This is an important logistics advice I should share before I go.  Unlike in the past, I found BKK to have gotten trickier to change money.  The banks have fewer street stalls and they no longer seem to offer close enough to the best cash rates.  The non-bank exchange stalls (like in Pattaya) range from rip-offs (36 baht to the USD 100 bills) to close to wholesale interbank money transfer rates (37.5 baht).  I exchanged all my cash at 2 spots on the Nana area:  the corner stall at soi 8 and Sukhumvit and a small stall across the street from the Grace Hotel.  I saw a marginally better rate at a Travelex stall near the Sofitel but it always had long lines of people waiting their turns.  Such lines confirm it is probably the best rate to be had in BKK, but I did not want to wait ... Pic below also.

And that's all folks.  Thanks for your interest and support these past 4 weeks !

Rom

Travelex.jpg.92e2efb8c3ca9a7d4d080a63afd28cf1.jpg

Cindy.jpg.f751691c13ce1bc1ef314a2df49ce5e2.jpg

IMG-20221004-WA0009.jpg.82a6422449b065bad8ef219fdcb7b37e.jpg

IMG-20221004-WA0000.jpg.7a7f1959611c1ff59a7bc3a2016435e2.jpg

IMG-20221004-WA0006.jpg.73b6c47abe1c91ea405e96ed0c5f23b1.jpg

IMG-20221004-WA0003.jpg.2cc32943d5ed51418f8fbe5a1b4795da.jpg

IMG-20221004-WA0002.jpg.ef460cfa5e9330c9eba87662c005f83b.jpg

Mmmm, who is the one in the green dress?.

One of the best trip reports ever done, Rom, if not the best. Well done and thank you for all of the useful information and entertainment. :hi:

I’ll just post this little photo to recommend an excellent laundry shop on Soi Buakhao a half block up from Soi 15 toward Nicki’s Restaurant. 

D22A7757-63BA-4C2C-8E65-A5F1C6F1F4CB.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

6 hours ago, Rom said:

I think the ugly, the thickos, and the low-income sexpat types will be weeded out into the same kind of sexual undesirability they face in their home countries.

Just as well for me that won't be happening in the near future!

Thanks for the Trip Report Rom! An interesting and useful read.

• Like 1

Good to get a first hand account of how things currently are on the ground Rom.  I have never been to the PIs, so it was the Thailand parts that had my interest mostly.  Having said that, it’s enjoyable to read about a guy’s adventures in general in SE Asia and the various possibilities available.  Thanks for the wonderful effort, much appreciated.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Rom said:

I did post a pic of Cindy right above your post.  I guess you did not recognize her. 

No, I didn't. As a matter of fact, I never met Cindy. She was just a character in a video in 2011 for me. But, a guy in a local forum mentionned her last week-end, so I thought it would be great to show him a recent photo. My Attention was focused on Cindy's photo posted by Dan Miller in another thread

I haven't enough time to comment everything. Thanks for the last update. Another forum mate is or is about to depart to Thailand. I had PMed him a translation of a couple of your posts' paragraphs. I will send him your last post paragraphs dealing with BKK and Pattaya. So before you come back, another monger will be helped by your posts. 

• Like 2

On 10/15/2022 at 8:37 PM, Quietguy said:

Marsha I do live in London. Thanks for the invitation but I'd be too scared to meet you! :unsure:  :shok:

Don’t be scared, sweetie. I can be gentle. You might enjoy a little pain and humiliation more than you think. Never try never know. :wink:

On 10/16/2022 at 8:34 AM, blind boy grunt said:

Well Marsha,, If you can get Quietguy to your place, and go over the line, I'd send you treble your full asking price! just post a photo....  please!

On 10/16/2022 at 1:31 PM, Sylvester said:

Shit. I’ll chip in for that too! :biggrin:

I am discreet with my clientele. I never take photos unless specifically requested by my clients, and appropriate paperwork prepared by solicitor is signed.

• Like 3

On 10/16/2022 at 3:42 AM, Rom said:

You like to challenge me so I go and take it out on the sissies dontcha Marsha?  But on a more substantive matter: your challenges are sparking my interest and your likeness has taken shape in my imaginative mind.  I know that you are Brit from London, you said you were hot and hung and you seem to have more than a decade of dom Diva experience.  In my mind you look like a younger-than-now Joanna Jet, the only Brit tranny Diva I know from the net and who fits your self-description.  Are you her?  If not, do you know her?  I dare not ask for a pic of you in the context of this Board...

Joanna Jet!? Fuck that ugly bitch! I don’t look anything like him.

All I will reveal is that I am biracial, slender, fit, hung, and stunning. I won’t post pics here. My activities on this forum are purely recreational. I have plenty of work.

So I reckon you won’t be posting more pics of your adventures? No pictures of sissies pissing on your feet? 

No testicles. All talk and bla, bla, bla from your smart-arse mouth.

Oh how I would love to smack your mouth and stuff my big cock down your throat. :wink:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, LadyMarsha said:

Don’t be scared, sweetie. I can be gentle. You might enjoy a little pain and humiliation more than you think. Never try never know. 

pain and humiliation would be fine Marsha, The Cowpoke loves it! As much as you can give, he will take. but, okay no photo's then... any chance of a graphic report instead?...

Poke, if you are a bit short of cash, let me know, i'll be pleased to help.... You could become a [very sore] Rom legend!

• Like 1

On 10/18/2022 at 1:16 PM, blind boy grunt said:

pain and humiliation would be fine Marsha, The Cowpoke loves it! As much as you can give, he will take. but, okay no photo's then... any chance of a graphic report instead?...

It’s entirely up to Quieitguy, but I do not appear to be his cup of tea.

On 10/18/2022 at 6:23 PM, Quietguy said:

Thanks, but I wouldn't be able to ride my hoss.

What’s a “hoss”????

23 minutes ago, LadyMarsha said:

What’s a “hoss”????

ah! it's what a Cowboy rides Marsha, or sometimes has sex with.... you never quite know with Quietguy, the forum's only cowpoke.

Don't worry about not being his cup of tea, he always plays hard to get. He'll be along soon enough. Have you got any of those electric prod things?

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, blind boy grunt said:

ah! it's what a Cowboy rides Marsha, or sometimes has sex with.... you never quite know with Quietguy, the forum's only cowpoke.

Don't worry about not being his cup of tea, he always plays hard to get. He'll be along soon enough. Have you got any of those electric prod things?

Electric stimulation/torture is one of my specialties. It’s popular with British gentlemen.

• Haha 2

Congratulations Rom for this TR. 

I'm afraid it's going to become impossible to be a legend in the future with such a trip and trip report.

You've provided updates on the scenes both in Pattaya and Bangkok. You've provided post-covid updated information including bars that remain open and barfine prices. You've also unveiled the existence of another kind of scene that most ladyboy mongers ignored. 
I agree 100% with your vision of the future. 

May I remind that I was banned from PY in 2016after posting a TR demonstrating that bars gradually become useless to ladyboys mongers. I had also explained -before Covid- in a local forum that there seemed to be a crisis in bars in BKK. You measured the results for a month. I had already considered that Patpong was no longer interesting (end of 2016) and you confirmed this area's declining. 

In 2019, I had posted in the Canuk forum a rethoric and longish post dealing with mongers4G. To make it short, I explained that the hippie generation mongers gathered in bars to share information, then used forums in internet becoming "mongers2.0" (as journalists say). I also stressed that many "mongers2.0" were still linked to the bar system that is about to collapse. But mongers2.0 are already old fashioned since mongers4G will replace them. You believe that ugly, thickos and low-income sexpat won't be able to do it any longer. I believe those who will use 4G apps to organize their dating will be able to do it. Apps ar enow ready in Thailand : Wechat and Thaifriendly, Line and Tinder to a lesser extent. (Documented in a TR posted in 2017). Of course, there will always be opportunities for a madman ready to spend 3,000 THB in a nightclub. 

PS: I will post another comment about exchanging foreign currency bills but that'll be only a detail. 

Last but not least, I am planning to update next year datas dealing with bars and prices both in Pattaya and BKK. My goal is to gather useful information for newbies. I will do it next year since I will be busy by my own trip at the end of this year. 
Have a nice trip in the Philippines and come back safe. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1