Rom

3 hours ago, Quietguy said:

I think that would be the lb bar on right hand side just as you came into Walking Street. The lbs would dance at the front so everyone below could see them. The little cubicle was used for sts. I can't remember the name of the bar. I only went there once ten years ago.

Thanks for the TR Rom, good to get an update on Pattaya. I haven't been there for years, I stayed in Jomtien in recent years, but I'll be there in Jan/Feb.

Not Lindas Bar is it?.

9 hours ago, Rom said:

Fantasy Lounge was there

Very rarely gets mentioned on here, for whatever reason. My gf works there and when I visit I get good vibes. Of course I only look at the other girls!. The infamous Miley is there. She is not the same girl who worked at Nidcha Bar where I had no attraction to her. Used to parade up and down in front of the bar trying to entice the guys in. I think she frightened most of them off. Slimmed the arse down and actually has some sexual appeal to me now.

Dont know what has happened to Polla apart from her heading home duirng covid. Dont think she is back. Will find out soon when I visit. Mind you, she scared me!.

I always thought 69 Bar was good. A good vibe to it. Had a little stunner there too. I think her name was Atom?. Ky is nothing like it as a bar.

• Like 2

I like your style, @Rom. I especially love your smart-ass mouth, but I think you need to be knocked down a rung or two, honey.

I travel quite a bit throughout Europe, but spend most of my time in London. I have a special room in my flat for boys like you.

And don’t let my avatar give you the wrong idea. I am hot and hung.

Send me a PM if you’re ever in London and interested in meeting me, sugar. You can bring your bald and boney-arsed friend along if you like – the one you went to the Philippines with – Snoopy, or whatever the fuck his name is. I’ll need a fluffer, and he can take pics for your scrapbook.

Kisses

• Haha 4

38 minutes ago, LadyMarsha said:

I like your style, @Rom. I especially love your smart-ass mouth, but I think you need to be knocked down a rung or two, honey.

I travel quite a bit throughout Europe, but spend most of my time in London. I have a special room in my flat for boys like you.

And don’t let my avatar give you the wrong idea. I am hot and hung.

Send me a PM if you’re ever in London and interested in meeting me, sugar. You can bring your bald and boney-arsed friend along if you like – the one you went to the Philippines with – Snoopy, or whatever the fuck his name is. I’ll need a fluffer, and he can take pics for your scrapbook.

Kisses

Bring it on Lady Mother of all Sissies!  if I go down a rung or 2, I go down with a fight and if you are as hot and hung as you say you get to seat on my face.  However if I outbitch you, I hope you are not skin-allergic to body paint and dry erase markers.

Thanks for posting in my TR. Cheers,

9 hours ago, Quietguy said:

TriviaImage.jpg.9c7e78a5da16814eccaa3a775ba8a8d6.jpgI think that would be the lb bar on right hand side just as you came into Walking Street. The lbs would dance at the front so everyone below could see them. The little cubicle was used for sts. I can't remember the name of the bar...

I can't remember the name of that ladyboy bar either.  It was very short-lived.  But no!  That's not it in the pop-quizz picture.   But it's a space for prosties to dance for the civilians:  The russian prosties of the old Moulin Rouge.  Below it was the King Seafood Restaurant that did not make it through covid.  I could not help gawking at the russian sluts every time I walked by and so did many visitors that stopped to take pics.  That' s why I consider it an icon of the old Pattaya.   Look see:

Go-Go-Bar.jpg.bb819e01cca45537761a4faa00f89ceb.jpg

kingseafood22.jpg.70de240ab7ccd4b5d80bb7a5b0cff46e.jpg

b759408c4eeb67b36b130c08f30e7dd2.jpg.93d15b8bd739e5858999ff26e130d5fb.jpgkingseafood.jpg.266d4f2c903b6280d0d61b7f4866d864.jpg

• Like 7

7 hours ago, Quietguy said:

No, Linda's Bar is at street level, and I think it's still there.

I had a look around and I think it was Koyo 7 which closed in 2012.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3z74R7Y5GTI

7 hours ago, Quietguy said:

2 hours ago, Rom said:

I can't remember the name of that ladyboy bar either.  It was very short-lived.  But no!  That's not it in the pop-quizz picture.   But it's a space for prosties to dance for the civilians:

Well, Quietguy gave the right info about the bar. I woke this morning thinking this couldn't be Jenny Star Bar and thought of Toyo. Each time I used a search engine I found tyres from Japan. The real name was Koyo 7. 

• Like 3

On 9/29/2022 at 6:36 PM, Rom said:

Delirious currently has 2 queen bees: Mona and Beauty.  Mona I knew already from another venue and our history ended with her blocking me on FB  (...)  I wish I had barfined her but it did not happen...  

The Thailand ladyboy experience is way way more than the mind blowing sex for pocket change.  It's really about the many little things happening around you that if you blink you missed.  It takes being able to constantly communicate on a subliminal plateau of awareness with ferocious yet prone to shattering demigodly creatures who seek not just your money and adulation but whatever affection there is you can give someone who knows better than to ask for love.  As I make my way through my sissy adventures with what I think is a relative degree of insightfulness and success, I sometimes miss out on the signals and on the experience.  Today's post is about the best fuck of the trip that did NOT happen:

As self-quoted above, I had on a prior trip been with a sissy, the name is MONA, who subsequently subjected me to the harshest possible of all post-Thailand punishments: a Facebook block.  Why she did it remains to me a mystery as she could not possibly have had feelings for a one-night stander old enough to be her father.  I did not even think she would remember me on Facebook and perhaps she did not and just blocked me for being overly familiar for mentioning the FTGW nude shoots.  But apparently she remembered me.  Because yesterday I found out she unblocked me sometime following my recent visits to Delirious Bar (she works there now) where I could not help coy glances at her from the arms of other sissies.  Mona is a very striking transwoman the kind who retains just the right amount of masculinity on a muscular yet delicate feminized body to die for. And than there is the cock.  Not just that it is big and hard like few in Thailand but when Mona gets nude every move she makes every step she takes is about the cock and I cant get my eyes out of it.  If I am going to use the "he" for some ladyboys and not others, Mona is really one I should use the "He" for but I don't dare.

Anyhoo: if I can speak ladyboy, and perhaps I can't, what I think Mona tried to communicate to me by removing the block on Facebook and making sure the first pics of her I saw were mouth-watering ones was: LET'S FUCK.   If I had been in Pattaya I would have made a beeline to Delirious and barfine the vixen.   Hélas I am not and will just regret the rest of my life what could have been.  Yes! there is always the next trip.  But in ladyboy time that's an eternity...

Here are the pics from Mona's Facebook:

mona.jpg

mona2.jpg

mona3.jpg

mona4.jpg

mona5.jpg

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Rom said:

Anyhoo: if I can speak ladyboy, and perhaps I can't, what I think Mona tried to communicate to me by removing the block on Facebook and making sure the first pics of her I saw were mouth-watering ones was: LET'S FUCK.   If I had been in Pattaya I would have made a beeline to Delirious and barfine the vixen.   Hélas I am not and will just regret the rest of my life what could have been.  Yes! there is always the next trip.  But in ladyboy time that's an eternity...

I think it was JPP over at LBP that gave her a very favourable review recently. She's certain quite striking.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Sylvester said:

I think Mona is probably the hottest gurl in Pattaya at the moment. I would love to spend some time with her.

I rarely bottom, but I could make an exception for her.

I’d even pay her extra to bitch-slap me with her cock, and call me names. :biggrin:

You made a typo @Sylvester so I've corrected it for you. ;)

• Haha 3

I am not done with TRing Pattaya and already so much has happened in BKK ...  I will just go LIVE to report that the main sissy-revisited of the trip did happen:  as planned, the sissy who got the chop came down from Issaan to stay with me in BKK the final days of the trip.  I will TR later on how it went. 

For those who don't remember the misgivings I had about spending my precious time in TH with a postie, here is the link to the thread where I opened my heart to the Board and received good advice that steered me to a compromise plan of having her come join me in BKK, as opposed to us eloping somewhere beachy which is what she wanted.  In that thread you can also see 2 pics of the spectacular cock that got chopped...

For today's pictorial, the first glimpses I got of the frankenpussy which is still healing and cannot be played with.   No problemo !  Straight-to-Anal at least for this one more trip...

bangkok01.jpg.483f3718763c6e1d821f3cb095c70d1a.jpg

bangkok02.jpg.85a359b2db59a0b3d65fc030d49a4ec3.jpg

bangkok03.jpg.e0f70ac51c54790daa90448f768b4619.jpg

bangkok04.jpg.6f7e7db28778e97c739b9a539e9c1cdf.jpg

bangkok05.jpg.d48a6fc973967a8801adbdd2f73a44f6.jpg

bangkok06.jpg.cdc40ab1406451f90016f5d62f74f39c.jpg

bangkok07.jpg.49ef58925892f8c7223dcbb261812547.jpg

bangkok08.jpg.c568915acf8c96a2c6ced63c9b2a83b4.jpg

bangkok10.jpg.1825b997c9a617afb99c6fd926e0c249.jpg

Bangkok11.JPG.1c39f2d588ff53c5e7972396811eaa9e.JPG

bangkok09.jpg.e7a879320db164af0590447386e0d3a1.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

20 hours ago, Woodie said:

And good tyres they are too!.

I had Toyos fitted to my first car but I remebered that so much is riding on my tires. I enjoy Bibendum's since they last longer so their price ain't so expensive. 

18 hours ago, Rom said:

The Thailand ladyboy experience is way way more than the mind blowing sex for pocket change.  It's really about the many little things happening around you that if you blink you missed.  It takes being able to constantly communicate on a subliminal plateau of awareness with ferocious yet prone to shattering demigodly creatures who seek not just your money and adulation but whatever affection there is you can give someone who knows better than to ask for love.  As I make my way through my sissy adventures with what I think is a relative degree of insightfulness and success, I sometimes miss out on the signals and on the experience.  Today's post is about the best fuck of the trip that did NOT happen:

As self-quoted above, I had on a prior trip been with a sissy, the name is MONA, who subsequently subjected me to the harshest possible of all post-Thailand punishments: a Facebook block.  Why she did it remains to me a mystery as she could not possibly have had feelings for a one-night stander old enough to be her father.  I did not even think she would remember me on Facebook and perhaps she did not and just blocked me for being overly familiar for mentioning the FTGW nude shoots.  But apparently she remembered me.  Because yesterday I found out she unblocked me sometime following my recent visits to Delirious Bar (she works there now) where I could not help coy glances at her from the arms of other sissies.  Mona is a very striking transwoman the kind who retains just the right amount of masculinity on a muscular yet delicate feminized body to die for. And than there is the cock.  Not just that it is big and hard like few in Thailand but when Mona gets nude every move she makes every step she takes is about the cock and I cant get my eyes out of it.  If I am going to use the "he" for some ladyboys and not others, Mona is really one I should use the "He" for but I don't dare.

Let me take the risk to try an explanation coming from experience in Viet social networks. It seems very simple to me. 
Ladyboys accept a guy as a "friend" in yheir account as long as they deem he's  a potential customer for at least a short time and preferably several ST or a LT. They use it as a shop keeper opening her the window curtain. 

But if you don't pay her a visit once in a while, they expect you not to comment their posts. You are supposed to prss the "like" button an don't disturb her. This is probably the reason why she blocked you. 

As she probably spotted you during one of your visits at Delirious bar, she unblocked you. You had becopme a potential customer again, so the curtain opened. She totally underestimated the emabarassment caused by her blocking your account. She doesn't understand she's supposed to create an atmosphere designed to foster warm relationships with her  (potential or not) customers.  Here is the result of her boorishness. She didn't have you as her customer for this trip. 
I guess I understand tiêng ladyboy at least on this point. She just punished you for staying away from her. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Rom said:

Bangkok11.JPG.1c39f2d588ff53c5e7972396811eaa9e.JPG

Hi Rom.  Terrific trip report.  Good information.  Thanks for the boots on the ground reporting from LOS as it stands right now. 

Speaking of boots on the ground and standing, quick question.  How would you compare the footing you get on artificial turf vs. natural turf when boning a he/she/him/her/sissy/femboy/non-binary/ladyboy doggie style while standing?  I think with bare feet artificial turf would cause annoying slipping backwards during vigorous boning.  Didn't you pack your cleats for this trip?

Yeah, just messing with you again, Rom, you lucky he-bitch boning bastard!  Cheers!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, LadyMarsha said:

Body paint and dry erase markers don't scare me, sweetie. I'll allow you to write "Rom is Marsha's Bitch" on my six-pack with a dry-erase marker, gaffer-taped inside your mouth . . . handcuffed. Sound good? That would make a good picture for your scrapbook.

(...)

Marsha!  Marsha ! Marsha !

At the Romscars Club everybody gets to take a potshot at Rom.  But not at Rom's friends...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

???  Gaffer-tape the green marker to my mouth and use it to write on the sissies ???

There's an idea I had not thought of...   Thank you Marsha.

I just had to go and experiment it right away on a couple of the sissies at the club (I did not gaffer-tape the marker, just bit it hard) and it's impossible for me to write like that as legibly as required by the high editorial standards of the Romscars Club. (I tend to laugh as I do it...)

The pic on the left I wrote with my hand.  The one on the right, I used my mouth and good thing it's impossible to read what it says...

Party on Marsha !

zzz.jpg.dff719c2cdb005d5bfad46ef9f46a18c.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

15 hours ago, Rom said:

???  Gaffer-tape the green marker to my mouth and use it to write on the sissies ???

There's an idea I had not thought of...   Thank you Marsha.

I just had to go and experiment it right away on a couple of the sissies at the club (I did not gaffer-tape the marker, just bit it hard) and it's impossible for me to write like that as legibly as required by the high editorial standards of the Romscars Club. (I tend to laugh as I do it...)

The pic on the left I wrote with my hand.  The one on the right, I used my mouth and good thing it's impossible to read what it says...

Party on Marsha !

zzz.jpg.dff719c2cdb005d5bfad46ef9f46a18c.jpg

Not bad. You’ll get better with practice. 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Woodie said:

Never heard of them.

Bibendum is the character that sympolizes Michelin in their advertisements for decades. (in the 1990's their advertising slogan in the USA was "because so much is running on your tires".

Bibendum.png.82c4256d940915ae8cc793b4ad861ec3.png

On 9/30/2022 at 1:07 PM, Rom said:

soi Made in Thailand:  bulldozed.  the bars likely moved upstream to Tree Town that is packed.  But again: no sissy bars and the 69 bar was lost for good.

I was sent the below photos 2 months ago. They were shot "at the end of 2021". 

SMIT1.jpg.77cad6a7caeea3f8397361071f8500c4.jpg

SMIT2.jpg.d7d38ccf38e6350542db911bd359f950.jpg

SMIT3.jpg.0c39cfaca959afe05e9436d0a6856611.jpg

• Like 3

y0.jpg.30257594fc221edb9edf7051604ac38f.jpgAs I make this post, my return trip to Thailand is coming to an end.  A few hours from now I fly to Manila.  But I will continue the TR for at least another week with episodes and reflections left to be told from my stays in Pattaya and in Bangkok.  Especially Bangkok, where I met a fellow aficionado (and BM!) who is like the local kingpin of high-end sissies and a total party beast.  As a result, and given that Postie also loves fancy-clubbing, I partied like I was 20 yo again in civilian (non-mongering) theaters of operations.

So for my last post from the field-of-play, I chose 3 pics I took this morning themed "the making of a Facebook post" which is the picture to the left that Postie also just posted to her Facebook. I am going to miss the Big Mango, Postie, Non-Postie and my new BFF the kingpin... Thanks new wingpal for showing me some of the BKK ladyboy world not many of us outsiders get to see...  And... see you in Manila next week to PARTY ON !!!

Y2.jpg.33c6cd39a7d0a8f0e6be3a90e08208c2.jpg

y3.jpg.9ffe09cbf39e401950d662e9e699ae9a.jpg

y1.jpg.b500c7bbbeb18b9a159bbba56c4fadce.jpg

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3