Rom

Yes! I am back in Thailand for the first time since 2019 (covid obliged) and Yes! I brought the green marker pen (always in my travel carry on) and a small jar with gold body paint to try to meet BM seven's expectations of my TRs.  Let's see if/when in the course of the trip I get a sissy agreeable to gilding...

As I caveated in my previous Philippines TR, I no longer have it in me to do elaborately scripted TRs as I used to do'em at PY.  This TR will be more like a collection of moments and thoughts as I go along with the trip.  Let's start with the deliberately hidden identity sissy in the above pics...

During the harsher covid times, I stayed in touch with 7 Thai ladyboys I had had good times with and promised them (and myself!) we would reunite once I could travel back to Thailand.  I wrote about it here in the Board in a pre-TR bucket list for a trip I abhorted when covid-delta surged (http://www.ladyboyreview.com/index.php?/topic/9743-rompocalypse-now/&do=findComment&comment=210828&_rid=10259).  The #1 ladyboy on that bucket list was a Bangkok sissy I had met at Check-In bar and we hit it off so well I subsequently took her with me to Patong-Phuket.  She did not stay long at Check-In Bar and instead became a bakery chef in a franchise shop.  I made plans with her to go to Trang (beaches!) by train.  I am a bit of a train buff and love to combine my ladyboy and train passions in private first class cabins on Thai Railways.  I booked a nice hotel room in BKK on the Chao Phraya rive gauche and within hours of my arrival she joined me there after work with a view to staying one week of blissful reunion. Hélas! ... that is not what happened...

Within one hour of her arrival at the hotel, we were passionately fucking but already I sensed something had changed.  We went at it again a few hours later before going to sleep and we both silently realized Trang was not gonna happen.  What had happened?   She had grown up.  According to her, she does not have much sex anymore and certainly not with elderly foreign gentlemen.  She was also preoccupied with some kind of loaves-of-bread order she could not be there to personally supervise.  The next day we were to go to the train station to buy the ticket, but we never did.  She just stayed in bed sleeping and texting all day while I did some other stuff without further expectation of sex other than occasionally sucking her 22 yo permanently stiff cock without waking her up.

On our 2nd and last night we went partying at her old digs Check-In Bar, which I would remind all BMs is the reigning Romscar Ladyboy Bar of the Year for 2021.  We had a blast with me paying drinks for quite a few of her acquaintances.  The next day she slept in till like 4 PM and then left back to the bakery and even though we are on very fond terms we will probably never see each other again.

Here are some pics from Check-In Bar, which remains very well staffed and with great ambiance.   Party on! and Let the good times roll! are words I try to live by even when I have a tear in the corner of my eye...

bkk12.jpg.794afc176ebdcadc95aa9c748ff19f2c.jpg

bkk24.jpg.2ea6211b1d00bc87a9c3a2052501ab2a.jpg

bkk22.jpg.cb0a223107a39e993052ed92d08347a1.jpg

bkk23.jpg.d89145f332ac9cd5019a47c744bec638.jpg

bkk21.jpg.e51d51be968a6e325091d0eefdd8407f.jpg

bkk15.jpg.f7b9f97d27490c7a93decb4121d75161.jpg

bkk25.jpg.294e28cac588b8158ca4488b2b437832.jpg

bkk16.jpg.dd6aba97a30fd2ff9427f940addd99c4.jpg

bkk13.jpg.6439b3e4665a69c9a8e47c3fc001c230.jpg

bkk14.jpg.11f214eec16c7232bf496ef562bb3fcf.jpg

bkk26.jpg.8b86e8bbf0d815e71451b63cc2e012c3.jpg

bkk17.jpg.fd4caae4a742181c33b6e1845ed38db1.jpg

bkk18.jpg.f4000b5766b7b94316ac412f89bc41f1.jpg

bkk19.jpg.a703fea207949138305a504d03099e28.jpg

bkk20.jpg.ec91688becd8e5911e2740cb4b9e492c.jpg

• Like 9

10 hours ago, Rom said:

This TR will be more like a collection of moments and thoughts as I go along with the trip. 

I always enjoyed that style, weather it be reading a report or even doing one myself.  Reflecting on how I felt and what I observed at various moments on a trip.  Keep it coming Rom :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Have a great trip, Rom. Looking forward to the report. Great start. The sissy in your opening post looks absolutely delicious. I would gobble him up like fresh groceries. 

Please also make an effort to include canned fruit, whipped-cream, lemon meringue pie, etc. in your photographic documentation of your sexual adventures in Thailand. :biggrin: 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Pulci Gorgon said:

If I remember well, this is your second trip in less than 6 months and your last trip last about one month. What kind of a job or a business allows you to have so much time to travel (notwithstanding you must spend a bunch of money to rent condos) ? 

each of the badges and higher tiers of awards on LBR affords certain monetary benefits.

I think once Rom achieved "Big Swinging Dick" status he had his 2022 travel budget covered.

• Haha 5

Thanks seven you get a smiley face +1, Thanks Pdoggg you get one also, Bumblebee, The-Sith, Sylvester, PG ... Thanks ALL!  everybody gets a smiley face +1.   Frequent ejaculation makes me an even more congenial BM than I usually am...

Regarding PG's curiosity, I will just say that my occupation in life at this stage is to live to see another day.  Traveling the world keeps me out of the crosshairs and mongering money is pocket change in my big order of things... 

As mentioned above, this TR will be patchy with personal reflections interjecting with on-the-ground events.  Here is the first batch of instant impressions on post-covid Bangkok as I saw it:

Overall BKK vibe:   Less packed.  Of farangs and Thais.  My flight from Dubai was full but the airport seemed less so with no lines at passport control.  The big hotel where I stayed was practically empty and most other guests I saw at breakfast were Thais.  The Sky Train is less congested.  More Thais must be staying home. A lot of regular street shops are shuttered close as you randomly drive by.  I mean A LOT of the small Thai street level shops we never set foot into are just closed.  Why?  Maybe such businesses are no longer viable.  Something societal must be going on and it's what I would place in my experiences category of the vanishing Thailand as I knew it.

Hotels:  Buyers market.  Walking around you can tell many hotels have not reopened after covid (and perhaps some never will).  Prices on Agoda are way cheap and the best indicator is that practically all offers come with free cancelation.  I wanted to stay at a top riverfront hotel.  No specials at The Oriental or Shangri-La, but got me a huge suite with 2 balconies at the Royal River for US$60.

Cannabis:  It's reefers paradise in Thailand now. Something happened while I was away that they legalized marijuana and pot shops are everywhere.  Prices start at 100 baht for a tobacco mixed blunt and then you can buy all kinds of strands by the gram.  To think all my life I declined smoking with the sissies to avoid trouble with the law and now that I can I found out that ... it counteracts the Kamagra!

Exchange Rate:  37+ baht to the US$ which has not been this strong since the mid 2000s.  Even though I now live mostly in Europe, the USD is my reference currency and so I feel things in Thailand are generally cheaper.

Mongering Scene:  I will break this one down:

Patpong 1 and 2:  Dead.  Went there with my bakery shop sissy and only 2 go-gos were open (one being King's Corner with GGs and post-ops) and 3 or 4 of the smaller bars.  No night market. See a pic below of the desolation.

Soi Cowboy: Looked OK.  I only glanced in there and cant tell if the bars were plentifully staffed.

Nana: Thriving.  The NEP was rehauled while I was away and there are no empty bar slots.  It lost much of the grittiness with a lot of the bars being renamed RAINBOW-something which makes it obvious there is now a Rainbow Group that owns and/or runs the place.  Drink prices and barfines are way up.  Plenty of women, but only 1 ladyboy bar: Obsession, which seems is called now True Obsession.

Nana Street Action:   Plenty of GG and sissy streetwalkers on soi 4 just like in the old days. To my surprise, many attractive ones too like in the old older days.  The asking price seemed to be 1,500 ST. 

Fellow Mongers:  Plenty of them in all of the Sukhumvit Nana-Asoke sex corridor where the closed hotels and businesses are perhaps more a reflexion of the non-sex tourist numbers not having recovered.  I noticed more middle-easterners than ever, as well as Indians/Pakistanis something us entitled farangs have to start to learn to live with.

New soi 7 beer bars:   I was pleasantly surprised with a new small beer bar plaza with some 20 bars adequately staffed with women.  A lot of these mini bar-plazas have disappeared elsewhere in the Sukhumvit area so it's comforting to see a new one sprout.  It's just before the Beer Garden, which had very few freelancers when I went there for dinner.

Thermae:  As pussy-packed as ever.  I estimated more than 100 to be there and saw 10 of us guys (of which 8 were japs or koreans).  The asking price is not cheap: 2500 upwards ST. There is clearly peer pressure not to discount, so to get a lower rate you may have to get the slut out of earshot of the other sluts. 

African hookers:  Quite a few up and down Sukhumvit.  Saw a couple stunners.  Asked a cute one how much and she said 5,000 hoping I am sure for a counteroffer I did not make.  I like black girls but these are pimp-controlled and GFE not going to happen as I'd want.

...Ok this is getting too long and it's time I start paying attention to the sissy lying naked next to me.   Here some pics of Patpong 1 and 2 and the Sky Train and Nana and a couple of public displays of weed which I hope mod1 will allow since it is now obviously allowed in TH.  My next post will be way more entertaining featuring an awesome sissy...

bkk30.jpg.dcd1906cf9f78f2c7d9beb00d8474ac1.jpg

bkk29.jpg.ad3caef54c315e8dcff1ef6b6fd59114.jpg

bkk27.jpg.5aaf223e48d863cdf9e84967f9ee881d.jpg

bkk28.jpg.585b11dc0d2c6d222be7d418174d1886.jpg

bkk31.jpg.dd422a609c39b69eb8061d4442032610.jpg

bkk32.jpg.203fdb7bd0fb6ca15db3437e76948252.jpg

bkk34.jpg.582ddc72ceb0606d9a56e1a201d96d72.jpg

bkk33.jpg.070a55790452e07805b6cda3acc6b463.jpg

• Like 9

Getting back to the sissies...  as I mentioned, the one I met on arrival and had planned to go to Trang with left after 2 nights and we haven't chatted since.  Not that there is any hostility.  Just mutual awkwardness as we both know we will never meet each other again as lovers, and absent that what is there for us to meet for?

So night #3 in BKK I was a free monger on the prowl and that's when I went to Nana and marveled at the sights.  Soi 4 is rocking, as is NEP with very attractive women all over pulling you into their respective establishments.  I peeked into the go-gos and they were reasonably staffed some with topless dancers and even some nudie ones on the 3rd floor.  Then I had dinner at The Jungle and saw the lively freelancer street action with very enticing picks.  Across the street from me was Hooters that now occupies the space of what used to be the Nana Hotel cafeteria and lobby and I wondered what is going on with that legendary hotel, which I recall someone else calling "the mothership."

Having been to Check-In Bar the night before, I decided to go to Why Not? next and check out their sissies.  I forgot they had moved and made my way to their old location in Asoke but it was not a total waste of time because on the way there I did beer stops at the Thermae and at that new bar mini-plaza on soi 7 where I found a gem of a bar girl I seriously considered barfining and calling it a night.  I also peeked at Soi Cowboy from the main entrance and it seemed in good shape (unlike Patpong).

When I finally made it to Why Not? I was very impressed by how well and tastefully it is fitted, but not so much by the staff who were no more than 5 or 6 and heavily botoxed.  I thought I would just finish my beer and go somewhere else, but that's when that old LOS magic happened:  a sissy comes out of the backstage and I immediately knew I was going to barfine her.  Said sissy was none other than a former Baby Boom staff I always wanted to barfine but never got a chance to, be it because a certain pesky PY photographer was always taking her upstairs or because other Baby Boom sissies who had known me for longer put dibs on me.

The nom-de-guerre of that sissy-fantasy-come-true is Sam. Just Sam.  Possibly the tallest sissy I ever fucked at 1m 85 and rail-thin as I like them.  He got the bolt-ons which I dislike in general but in his case they make for a very striking silhouette, so I exceptionally approve.  Having agreed on a LT, it was still too early to fuck and sleep and I suggested we go to a new club next to the Nana, but it was also too early for it and the few guys there were Arab-looking and they were playing Arab music, so we passed.  I then suggested we go to one of the NEP bars and that's when Sam said he had never been to a girlie go-go (hard to believe but apparently none of his customers took him) so I took him to Angelwitch as I knew they have stage shows that might capture Sam's attention.  But once there, we barely looked at the stage and just had a blast with a couple girls I bought ladydrinks for.  Sam claims he has no problem fucking girls, so I look forward to barfining him again and get us some pussy.  I took some pretty good pics of Sam in the room, but I don't want to risk being ratted before meeting her again so maybe later in the TR when I leave TH for the PH.  For now some pics of Sam at Why Not? and partying with me at Angelwitch.

bkk35.jpg.655102ed5c37238668514dd28eeccd89.jpg

bkk36.jpg.813a4aa4965bbfe2ae99b553ac960bf0.jpg

bkk37.jpg.c59d87409ef22eeabfc27f2a0da62b34.jpg

bkk38.jpg.222b1b2eb47440cfab1d2bb1d63a53fa.jpg

bkk39.jpg.6ee5486664fabee2cbcb563663934935.jpg

bkk40.jpg.811a13831c359f91cbe99a97e59e372a.jpg

bkk41.jpg.2f274c07e1c6c00c1a878a3d4dcd003c.jpg

bkk43.jpg.90e0884dfc3a72ad0d291a4acf271430.jpg

bkk42.jpg.d0d9ff6c374907e36a75b8d2dab680cd.jpg

bkk44.jpg.abd608e15d241713e670cefe12355a47.jpg

bkk45.jpg.96fcf2661017802459c280db7cace810.jpg

bkk46.jpg.b03c713c746f4728541e3528c56b58c3.jpg

bkk47.jpg.4e59ef84bbc48130b4cf41f6c8bda2f1.jpg

bkk48.jpg.f8daed8529fcab33a07c1eea39b0f938.jpg

• Like 6

17 hours ago, Rom said:

Overall BKK vibe: 

17 hours ago, Rom said:

Mongering Scene:  I will break this one down:

Patpong 1 and 2: 

Soi Cowboy: 

Nana

17 hours ago, Rom said:

I would place in my experiences category of the vanishing Thailand as I knew it.

Thanks for the rundown , Rom. I have a feeling we have similar taste and arrived at the  scene around the same time some 15-20 years ago, so your report means a lot for me. I gave Bkk a miss the last few trips as I got too much of it about a decade ago. Still have many fond memories and would love to go back one day. 

Nana shitpits was a lost cause well over 5 years ago. I always liked Patpong,  my time in Soi Cowboy was pre Cockatoo days so maybe that soi is still ok.

A bit sad reading that last sentence, but I could see the changes going on in Bkk on my last visit which is years ago now.

Thanks for the summary. Much appreciated.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Rom said:

Sam

Perhaps one of the most boring ladymen I have ever met. Perhaps shy. Tried to talk to her many times at Baby-Boom to no avail. Most likely she wasn't into me, thats why. She reminded me of Joey Ramone. Taller than me as well. In fairness she had stiff competition from not so shy   Nokyung, Atom and Nanny.

I'm sure she's a great funny person, I like her looks,  and hope  you had a good time with her though. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Pulci Gorgon said:

Alcohol has strange effects on Sam's face and body indeed. ((For what I see in the last 3 pics). 

PG with you I can't be sure if you are joking or serious.  Just in case: that's a dancer slut from Angelwitch.  NOT Sam.

10 hours ago, seven said:

(...) arrived at the  scene around the same time some 15-20 years ago (...)

Nana shitpits (...)

A bit sad reading that last sentence, but I could see the changes going on in Bkk on my last visit which is years ago now.

Thanks seven.  I arrived on the scene more like 30+ years ago.  First time in TH late 1980s as a grad student.  Started mongering in the early 90s.  So much has changed since then.  Mongeringwise and societal.  Maybe I will start a thread on that...

10 hours ago, seven said:

SAM:  Perhaps one of the most boring ladymen I have ever met. (...) I like her looks,  and hope  you had a good time with her though. 

I love Sam's looks and we had a memorable LT after I met him at Why Not?  So much so, I plan to be with him again and am going to some trouble to adjust my trip plans accordingly.  I am also not going to show here the nudies of Sam in case someone snitches and ruins my plans...  I don't think he remembered me when he first saw me at Why Not?, but when I told him the nickname the Baby Boom crew gave me ("Pokemon" I am a man of many names) she instantly stood in attention and knew this was also her chance to be with one of the prime farang characters of the ladyboy scene ...

----------------------

I wrote above and I reiterate here that this TR will be patchy and peppered with personal reflections.   Sexwise, already so much has happened in this trip that I could keep you all entertained for another 10 posts just with my bedroom adventures, all documented with pics if I choose to show them which I will in some cases, others not.

But now I am at a turning point of the trip. Here is another personal reflection post:

It's PM in Pattaya and as I write these words a wonderful skinny sissy with the thickest cock you can imagine lies by my side frantically looking at infomercials on her cellphone.  She has no intention of leaving my room and I would be a fool to push her out.  I am trying to convince myself it's not a good idea to bring her to BKK when I go back in 3 days (that would mean no more Sam! or fresh new sissies...).  Also as I write these words, there is a 50+ yo lady stalker waiting for me outside the hotel and by chance I spotted her from my 3rd floor balcony.  To go for late breakfast/brunch at the Beer Garden I sent the sissy ahead, and then I exited special forces style waiting for the right time when she was looking away to crawl behind a row of potted plants until I was out of her field of vision... then to come back the sissy distracted her while I sneaked in from the opposite direction. I know she starts her work shift at Rayong at 5 PM, so she should be out of here soon.  If not, I will have to confront her.  The hotel staff is instructed not to let her in.   I will post about this shuned MILF later.  It is an interesting story of who is the hunter or the prey...  Was it all masterfully staged for me?   Or am I the masterful one?

Back to the sissy lying next to me.  She was one of those in my return-to-TH bucket list but we had not communicated for over a year and I thought she had become unavailable (as happened with Chalita who was also on my bucket list and declined to see me).  I waited until yesterday to contact the loving sissy and she immediately came to my room and gave me the most intense, passionate bargirl (she is not one) sex you can imagine.  She even brought a small projector that shone stars in changing colors on the bedroom ceiling to the sound of a playlist that started with the Queen's "Love of my Life"... I had had sex with her before but I swear her cock is even bigger now and that was already a huge thick cock to start with.   She wanted to fuck me last night, but I insisted I be the one to fuck her first, except my cock was not rising to the occasion due to a massage a couple hours earlier that degenerated into a hand job.  But thanks to the folks at the KY Corporation, I managed to slip it in her improbably tight and blemish-free bunghole and faked an orgasm as we kissed passionately.  She came from the friction of her cock against my gut and then I positioned myself sideways behind her with my cock still inside her and we both fell asleep in loving spooning embrace.  My ass lives to see another day, but it's only a matter of time...

All this to say that I am done butterflying here in Pattaya, both sissies and GGs period!  I post pics of my loving sissy with her projections machine, and a few samples of the many colorful visuals it generated:

y2.jpg.5848256bc0478d3bb112593052a7f1b8.jpg

z.jpg.61baf53f0b447dfaecf87905ffe3cd7e.jpg

z1.jpg.18940ab91e94c60013d975d9a206e001.jpg

z2.jpg.90c3815d9aa6ef7c0adede2456a0a413.jpg

z4.jpg.72673140adcf01d3ea6af5221c690ff0.jpg

z8.jpg.3d2b9f69805f9cb0746a79715ace6f72.jpg

z9.jpg.c29f3fc3ca563017dd98d7de0a43246d.jpg

z10.jpg.9645ddff28382521491b4b3cf3487695.jpg

z11.jpg.08e40a3b2867ded62d14e6888ae71880.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

Rom, will you please use the feminine pronoun for LBs?

Using 'he' makes your posts a little confusing to read sometimes.

Besides LBs prefer to be addressed as she.  I have checked this. One LB told me that she would consider being called 'he' insulting.

Geez bbg, this will be the second time I have given you accolades. I totally agree about the use of "he".  FFS. I have a feeling it is used as a device for stirring.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

Rom, will you please use the feminine pronoun for LBs?

Using 'he' makes your posts a little confusing to read sometimes.

Besides LBs prefer to be addressed as she.  I have checked this. One LB told me that she would consider being called 'he' insulting.

39 minutes ago, Woodie said:

Geez bbg, this will be the second time I have given you accolades. I totally agree about the use of "he".  FFS. I have a feeling it is used as a device for stirring.

Oh lighten up guys. Rom is just playing around. It’s just her style of writing.

• Haha 2

My use of "he/she" for ladyboys was raised here at LBR LAST YEAR and I went to considerable self-analytical length to provide an explanation in a post I am giving the link to below.  If you read my previous post here in this very page and just prior to the 2 critical posts above, I used "she" for the loving ladyboy. And on the penultimate post I used "he" for Sam (who wanted to top me).  Like most authors trying to express themselves in writing the best they can, I have my own literary style that reflects my emotions and I repressed it at PY and here initially for far too long to conform to BM expectations such as the ones that are being tried to be imposed on me.  I will continue to TR with "he-s" and "she-s" as it flows, so please read the post below and don't bring up the matter again in a self-righteous manner.  To the extent that it makes some BMs uncomfortable, perhaps it's a constructive thing because NEWSFLASH! they are NOT women and you know it and may want to calibrate accordingly...

Thanks Sylvester (touché by the "her")

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Rom said:

I used "he" for Sam (who wanted to top me

I spent several wonderful evenings with Sam during her early days at Baby Boom, before the bolt-ons. She has a very unique beauty and charm. I liked her so much that I took her up to BKK for a few nights, and brought her to Why Not Bar where I introduced her to Iain and Nam, and a few of the courtesans. We had a fun and memorable evening there. She enjoyed herself very much.

I was planning for her to be my first encounter during my upcoming trip to Thailand, but I might have to change my plans now that you have contaminated her with your DNA. Thanks a lot, you slut! :biggrin:

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Rom said:

PG with you I can't be sure if you are joking or serious.  Just in case: that's a dancer slut from Angelwitch.  NOT Sam.

Just joking. I'm just joking Rom. Perhaps, as you do when posting the TR, I should use a different colour when joking or ironically commenting. (maybe :biggrin:)

5 hours ago, Rom said:

My use of "he/she" for ladyboys was raised here at LBR LAST YEAR and I went to considerable self-analytical length to provide an explanation in a post I am giving the link to below.  If you read my previous post here in this very page and just prior to the 2 critical posts above, I used "she" for the loving ladyboy. And on the penultimate post I used "he" for Sam (who wanted to top me).  Like most authors trying to express themselves in writing the best they can, I have my own literary style that reflects my emotions and I repressed it at PY and here initially for far too long to conform to BM expectations such as the ones that are being tried to be imposed on me.  I will continue to TR with "he-s" and "she-s" as it flows, so please read the post below and don't bring up the matter again in a self-righteous manner.  To the extent that it makes some BMs uncomfortable, perhaps it's a constructive thing because NEWSFLASH! they are NOT women and you know it and may want to calibrate accordingly...

In fact, it must depend on the toss in the morning. We got used to heads and tails. I'm now waiting for the coin to fall on the edge and see how Rom will be posting.  :biggrin:

Seriously, I had noticed Rom used "she" in his first posts. I believed his disease was over then he used "he" again. I got used to reading "he" in Rom's TR, so I no longer pay attention. I still need to get used to Rom changing from "he" to "she" from one post to another. 5 I styop commenting this point, I wouldn't like to fick the thread. 

• Like 1

"He" ... "She"  ... what does it matter what an online shadow of a man in a microcosm like LBR picks to call a bunch of sissies? I suppose my sporadic use of "sissies" instead of "ladyboys" is also touching the politically correct nerves of some BMs.  Again: who cares what a nobody like me has to say?  Perhaps it will help those BMs to think I try to make my posts entertaining with a touch of rogueness and that this ain't PY where bitter conformity is the norm ...

I am now going to recap the bucket list I posted in November 2021 of the 7 sissies I planned to hit on once I made it back to Thailand after the covid interregnum:

#1   BKK bakery chef sissy featured in the OP.  DONE

#2  Rayong's Chalita  NOT POSSIBLE  (she told me she has a BF who monitors her constantly and can't come to see me in Pattaya or BKK)

#3  Phuket homely but horny sissy with massage parlor skills  NOT POSSIBLE  (I am not going there and he is not worth flying to BKK)

#4  Issan sissy.  COMING UP  She is the one I wrote about who had the chop.  She is flying from Roy Et to be with me in BKK the last 4 days of my trip.  She is putting up the airfare money herself, so I have no financial risk ahead of seeing her.

#5  Pattaya 1 sissy  DONE

#6  Pattaya 2 sissy  DONE

#7  Pattaya 3 sissy  DONE The romantic, huge cock one I mentioned in the previous TR post.  Laying naked in bed by my side as I write these words.

If anyone is interested on more details and pics of some of these 7 you can read about it here:  http://www.ladyboyreview.com/index.php?/topic/9743-rompocalypse-now/ 

So, as you see I am 4-for-7 and may go up to 5-for-7 if the postie comes to BKK as planned.

I got Pattaya 1 and Pattaya 2 checkmarked as soon as I arrived here, which was no small feat since they know each other and knew I intended to sleep with both (separately!).  Sorry but I can't reveal further details or show their pics...

I have had here in Pattaya STs and one night stands with other sissies and a 50 year old MILF and I will report on them another day.

Today, I will just add something on the sissy sleeping next to me and some pics from when I fucked her this morning, after which we both went back to sleep with me still inside her for another couple of hours... a practice she seems to like a lot, as do I.  Sooooo yesterday I had planned a beer with this farang acquaintance in Jomtien and she asked to come along in the Bolt taxi to be dropped elsewhere in Jomtien at a friend's.  In the course of my time with the farang I got a message from a new Facebook account with my sissy friend's pic saying she had left her phone in the taxi and no one was responding.  I felt bad for her and expected the night to be understandably ruined as for most people losing the phone would be a very stressful setback.  But that was not the case for my sissy friend.  When we met again at the hotel she seemed nonchalant about it.  She also seemed high on ice (can I post this?) and I suspect that's what she and her friend did in Jomtien with the money I had given earlier for the overnight ... We had a good time going for dinner at Tree Town and playing pool/drinks at Delirious.  If I had lost my phone, the first thing I would do today is go to the company and try to get my old # back.  She does not seem the least bit hurried to do that.  She also is not contacting Bolt directly to report the incident and get a response.  I think she may just have pawned the phone for the ice (again: can I say that?) figuring I might feel bad for her and help her with a new phone.  But she has not asked.  Instead she is saying she has another phone in the room, but again she is no hurry to get it.  This is all very strange but I am not going to ask any more questions or make any offers.

Here are some pics from this morning:

morning01.jpg.33a7b3231346c4937f5d8c6df344cece.jpg

morning02.jpg.1ec95f1c6d7201c7897c7c1893ddac20.jpg

morning03.jpg.94df1ea8324f23e31fdee45c6e34918e.jpg

morning04.JPG.f0f25233d5cb58cfe438f984b3885205.JPG

morning05.jpg.638ee977c0119707bfcb839ab259d2e7.jpg

morning06.jpg.104b64f1aaa9b28da37980ef3664a6cd.jpg

morning07.JPG.6b87bbc0a77a8a179459e332c8d7fe6b.JPG

• Like 4