2022 Update

mosb

What's the best way to meet up with Ladyboys in 2022? I read all topics on this forum and most of them are all outdated. I am staying at Sun & Moon Urban Hotel on St 136. I just walked up and down the street. Candy Bar is out of the business, and saw no Ladyboys at Island Bar. I also looked up on Google, Facebook, and even dating sites. But no luck. Appreciate any advice.

• Like 2

Welcome to LBR Mosb!

Sun and Moon is a great hotel!   I was a member of their gym and think their pool area is fantastic.

My info is 3 years old as I haven't been to Phnom Penh since 2019 and I'm sure the pandemic has changed the situation drastically and your report confirms this.   One tactic is to walk into every bar, have a cheap draft beer, and if there are no ladyboys leave after half a mug.  What one friend of mine did years ago, although you might be unwilling to do this, is ask before going in or buying a beer if there are any ladyboys there.  I guess you could try apps such as Tinder or Planet Romeo but I have never used them myself.

I'm curious as to what the bar scene is like.   How many bars are open on the various streets.

Good luck with your hunt!

• Like 3

I guess Mosb is talking of Phnom Penh. 

As far as I know no LBR member went back to PP since the pandemic hit Cambodia. You're the best located to find out how things have changed over there. 

Not so far from Street 136, there used to be girls and ladyboys in Sorya mall years ago. I had visited the place in 2016 and had found only GGs in Sorya Mall and between Sorya Mall and Poontoon. I had also checked street 104, 118, 130, 136 and 172. I had made a deal with a ladyboy at Riverside abeam Phnom Penh night market. 

You're in the middle of the area to search. You should be lucky soon. 

• Like 3

Hi Pdoggg and Pulci,

Thanks for your reply.

I posted this while I was sitting at the bar. I asked the bar girls frankly and they told me they don't see them anymore. I lost hope, walked back to my hotel and decided to stop by at Smile convenience store to grab some drinks. Then two girls walked in. One of them was wearing high waist shorts and I can tell by her looks that she's a ladyboy. I wasn't sure about the other girl cause she was too feminine.  They went straight to the cashier and asked cashier something in Khmer which I don't understand. I waited for them to leave and hit on them outside the store. I asked them if they wanna hangout and get some drinks together. They said their tuktuk driver is already coming to pick them up and must go home, and gave me their telegrams. I'm chatting with them now. I'll take them out for dinner tomorrow and see how it goes.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...

yes, this is very important information :)

I know a girl who used to work at Star Bar, there were a few other ladyboys there, not sure it it's open again.  I'll ask her where the ladyboys are :) 

Some froggie bastard took her away to Pattaya and has her attending Thai AND French lang courses every friggin day.  If he ends up breaking his heart again...well...you'll see something on the news.  She's a winner of a person. I'll ask her where to look for the mongers. Maybe get 1 or 2 to join here and post profile and info.

• 2 months later...