AC Ladyboy Starfish

lance2546

Yeah it happens. I was chatting with an AC LB and decided to pull the trigger. She wore a lot of makeup, dressed sexy and just the trashy kind of girl I like, 555!

Starts wrong- I send her my live location, physical address and the trike driver gets lost. In my experience they ignore live location and ask other trike drivers directions; no Pinoy is going to admit he doesn't know some thing so they give directions, even if they have no clue where the destination is, lol.

She eventually makes it, we go upstairs and keeps her mouth closed when I kiss her. Pinays are usually in to kissing but this one wasn't. She asks for a towel, sucks me for 10 seconds, then spits in to the towel, lol (a rag really, not my first experience with this nonsense). I lube up, give her lube and try to enter, she is small and reaches around to block me. I tell her to relax, take a few minutes break and she immediately wipes the lube from her ass and my dick. Like, hello, that's the very thing that eases me inside you, 555.

After several repeats, I put her on her tummy, jerk and cum on her back. She is whimpering like I poured scalded water on her, lol.

I've had enough, so i tell her to shower and stand at the door with the money. I didn't reduce the amount, I just want to be rid of her. 555.

She primps, applies make up and mouth "Sorry!" for taking so long. I say nothing but she understands I want her to get a move on. Hand her the money, she kisses my cheek and I'm free at last, 555. 

In general PI ladyboys really deliver but I got one of the exceptions:party0011: 

• Like 4

8 hours ago, soiboy said:

How old is she?  I early-on discovered that the really young ones (18-19) were often starfish, likely due to being new to the scene.  I then started going for far more worldly and mature LBs; you know, the 20-25 year-olds!  lol

I think you are correct, not sure of her exact age, but I reckon she was inexperienced. Also the asian logic nonsense; very likely her auntie told her to spit after kissing a stranger to not get covid, 555.

Yesterday I had a cute little LB, only 5' tall but a little thicker with a nice bubble butt stop by.

Great kisser and no problem entering her.

And a good time was had by all:biggrin:

• Like 2

This happens during every trip in every ladyboy country. She says that she really wants a good fuck but once in the room, she feels shy and can't.  It seems that this one had her scenario ready, making you wait for a long time. From another point of view, if you go and visit her to her place, you realize it takes longer time than expected. So you never know why she's late. 

Perhaps you should have put her out as she refused kissing (if you hadn't paid her upfront) or you could have tried to enforce her. I don't like the later solution since I don't want troubles. I try to push a little bit but I don't want troubles in a foreign country. 
After all you did it right. You second try was the good one and you'll soon forget this one. 

How about a TR for the community ? 

• Like 2

On 9/11/2022 at 10:22 PM, Pulci Gorgon said:

I try to push a little bit but I don't want troubles in a foreign country.

I foolishly invited her to my apartment with out a "pre screen" meeting at a neutral location.  I've mostly had good luck inviting LBs over, but I chat them and video call with them a couple of times first. If I had been in a short time hotel, I would have sent her out. I always pay after the deed so that wasn't the issue. Some times its just easier to pay and know I'll never see her again:biggrin:

On 9/11/2022 at 10:22 PM, Pulci Gorgon said:

You second try was the good one and you'll soon forget this one. 

Yeah, the good ones have far outnumbered the disappointing ones:party0011:

OT, but I was on Angeles City Walking Street last night and the number of punters around has increase dramatically since just one week ago. Nice!

• Like 1

the young ones are spoiled.... particularly in Asia where customers will put up with that because she looks youthful.

there are a few things help avoid this problem....

1. try to target girls 21 and above.

2. spend time feeling them out before hand via go go bar or text messages

3. once it starts to get uncomfortable.... back up and just move to cuddling and heavy petting. In fact I'm always doing this because even with the "pros"....the more comfortable and horny you make them....the more they give you their best shag.

4. alcohol!!

this last one is the trick every guy was taught since a young lad. Give them 2 or 3 drinks and just chill. WE even need it once in a while....whether it's to over look a double chin or stubble chin. Alcohol is lubricant of the ages.

I find shitty or unsatisfactory rendezvous fuck up my vibe for days or even weeks.... just as great experiences uplift my vibe for days or even weeks after. So for me anyway, it's imperative to get it right. I always apply the above to every date.

It's good you kicked her out quickly.

• Like 4

fuck I just had an encounter that failed.

It wasn't a star fish.... it turned out to be a gay dude in a wig that couldn't speak English and the vibe was really not that great. And although attractive and fem looking.... the energy was not feminine. The feeling was not girl. And the behavior was really weird and not pleasant.

Screenshot_20220925_214115_WhatsApp.jpg.6882ad5fd1e2df1a9d13052f59768bcf.jpg

So I did what Lance suggested...... and paid her/him and showed her the door quickly....

now I have texted another one to immediately fix this issue and have a Plan B girl coming in.......

(my whatsapp phone just rang....gotta go)

• Like 2

OH WOWOWOW!

I now write part II of my evening. I realize everything above was written with a negative feeling.

This second girl was at my place within 1.5 hours of the prior debacle. She is a repeat..... from a girl I met 2 years ago. She is so feminine and pretty.

Looking at their Tinder pictures.....they look comparable...Even with respect to penis size and functionality the prior date wins by miles....... But the vibe is the massive differentiator....as well as smell and softness touch and positivity.

Did we ever click. She is so girl and such good vibes...  we had the best time.

I now feel totally satisfied and super high spirits. If I hadn't rectified the potentially failed night, I wouldn't have this orgasm high to carry w me for the next several days or even weeks!

like I said in my earlier post in this thread....if a "date" goes poorly and we are at the intimacy stage of sex....I find that it can fuck up my vibe for the next few days and even longer. Yet the opposite is also true...a great sexual experience can leave me glowing for days and even weeks....especially lately as I mature.

SmartSelect_20220925_214147_Tinder.jpg.1b24b3e9b80f0b0edb71cf4bc44a2477.jpgSmartSelect_20220925_214159_Tinder.jpg.1e4bee5a1fe6a954dfdc509c7ce527ed.jpg

Damn! was it ever the right call to:

1. set up backups for the evening prior to meeting the first girl. Have a Plan A and also B and C at the ready.

2. correcting a bad night and making it good...or even great!  tonight was total fun! A garbage dumpster fire replaced with a ride on a unicorn.

and I think I might keep this little lassie around!

lesson learned..... if a "date" isn't going right.... cut bait and exercise other options immediately.

• Like 4

On 9/26/2022 at 6:14 AM, The-Sith said:

fuck I just had an encounter that failed.

It wasn't a star fish.... it turned out to be a gay dude in a wig that couldn't speak English and the vibe was really not that great. And although attractive and fem looking.... the energy was not feminine. The feeling was not girl. And the behavior was really weird and not pleasant.

Screenshot_20220925_214115_WhatsApp.jpg.6882ad5fd1e2df1a9d13052f59768bcf.jpg

So I did what Lance suggested...... and paid her/him and showed her the door quickly....

now I have texted another one to immediately fix this issue and have a Plan B girl coming in.......

(my whatsapp phone just rang....gotta go)

Not that I'm happy for your failure but I can see you have your own limits. You had sometimes given me the feeling I was almost nothing when exploring sex with the third gender. 

Here again, you found the right words : " the energy was not feminine".  This is why I remain cautious with latinas and ladyboys. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Pulci Gorgon said:

Not that I'm happy for your failure but I can see you have your own limits. You had sometimes given me the feeling I was almost nothing when exploring sex with the third gender. 

Here again, you found the right words : " the energy was not feminine".  This is why I remain cautious with latinas and ladyboys. 

without the benefit of a GoGoBar or some sort of physical platform to meet the girls before committing to them makes it a lot more difficult to feel if there is chemistry.

i have gotten a lot better at reading profiles and text messages...  but some duds do slip thru the guards.

Shit happens. And learning how to deal with the issue like this with a KungFu move.... a move confirmed by other BMs on this Forum: "If the girl's attitude is crap... send her home a-sap"

• Like 3