On 9/4/2022 at 2:09 PM, cobber32 said:

g like I've got an issue with this "non-binary" stuff. In Australia a women's football (Australian Rules) or AFLW competition has been established. How can a "non-binary" person be allowed to play for a women's team? Or on match day do "they" suddenly identify as a woman? And on the way home, "they" need to go to the toilet. Which one do "they" use? And then "they" are offended when people address "them" as "she" ...... "I'm non-binary" ..... how the fuck does one know, when "they" look female?

I accept I've become old and crabby, but geez, life is hard enough without all this stuff.

We both agree on this cobber. Just a pity that the ones that go around preaching this stuff had something more productive to turn their attention to. Make something or go and join help a pensioner etc.. A lot of this dribble comes from those that attend a university for a year or two and get reactionary ideas in their heads. They then have to find an outlet for it!. Go get a job!!!!! I have to work about 60 hours a week, so haven't time to think about this shit!.

While I am on my bandwagon, Who now works in a job that actually produces something, ie there is a physical product that is sellable at the end. We seem to have a generation of service workers, ie finance, advisory, social workers etc. They dont produce a damn thing!!!!!. And what really pisses me off is that they get paid $150-200,000 per annum or more!!!!!!.

My rant is over for now!.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, The-Sith said:

to some people all alcohol is the same.

Then there are those who can distinguish different grapes with their palate. 

to me....there are differences between a GG, a Trans, a Trap, a Non Binary, a Femboy and a male.

It's a smorgasbord for the promiscuous pansexual, for sure. 

But, as I said up thread, I am skeptical about this non-binary thesis/project. I don't think it would stand up to rational scientific or philosophical analysis. 

Is non-binarism rooted in biology, psychology or both? 

Where is the evidence that it is anything other than a new label grasping for victimhood and/or hipness.

The fact that teenagers and twentysomethings throughout the digitally connected world are wearing this new label in great numbers doesn't mean it is grounded in reality in a meaningful way. 

• Like 5

On 9/5/2022 at 12:37 AM, Sylvester said:

It's a smorgasbord for the promiscuous pansexual, for sure. 

But, as I said up thread, I am skeptical about this non-binary thesis/project. I don't think it would stand up to rational scientific or philosophical analysis. 

Is non-binarism rooted in biology, psychology or both? 

Where is the evidence that it is anything other than a new label grasping for victimhood and/or hipness.

The fact that teenagers and twentysomethings throughout the digitally connected world are wearing this new label in great numbers doesn't mean it is grounded in reality in a meaningful way. 

yes I agree..... it is getting totally out of control and also being used by certain groups to play the "victim card" or for others to feel more "woke".

but for me personally, im really into energy. And i can feel thru a persons energy where they are dominant from a polarity perspective (masculine vs feminine).

I am attracted to feminine energy. I like feminine appearance... but some male attributes like a dick can be good. Auditory it's feminne all the way (sound is a form of energy actually).

But I do find non Binaries to be different than trans women because (in my short sample size).... they also can have a male side that's no bull shit and lots of fun with minimal drama. That's from their ability to be masculine. That Japanese non binary I posted pictures of above was BEYOND cool.... cooler than Trans Women and cooler than GGs. She did everything to make our time work and had zero hang ups and zero games. Actually she was in a car with her parents driving into Miami for a holiday when we first texted. She was at my place within 40mins later with her luggage. And during that time.....she put on her make up in her parents car on the way to my place because she is "Non Binary PRESENTING Female"...... and she knew that's what I like. 

I find the Venus Fly Traps in Thailand like this too.... LBs like Sandy and Lusi Mustang which look like women but they don't see themselves as women (Lusi evetually got her tits removed and now lives as a dude)......they definitely are "Presenting Female"..... yet have the coolness of a guy.

That's the major nuance I found between trans and non binary. Energy and attitude are different.

Also the voice is more like a 13 year old boy rather than a girl. This part is a turn off for me so I try my best to just ignore that.

And non Binaries won't get bolt ons or get minimal bolt ons. Never big bazookas. Honestly I like that way better to look more natural instead of giant fake bolt ons.

Also they may not be doing the hormone injection thing either.

And they dont have penis dysphoria.... where they hate their dick or they are trying to transition into something else.....like trans women.

non Binaries have rockhard cocks and know how to use them. They don't entertain "maybe they will get a pussy in the future".

These are all material differences for guys like us.  

What can i say? The Sith is a pansexual sommelier! 

• Like 5

This morning, I still didn't understand what non-binary means. I tried to get it just reading posts but this had become mission impossible. I eventually looked for explainations in wikipedia today. Let me think about it and I will try to answer the OP within a few days. 

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Pulci Gorgon said:

This morning, I still didn't understand what non-binary means. I tried to get it just reading posts but this had become mission impossible. I eventually looked for explainations in wikipedia today. Let me think about it and I will try to answer the OP within a few days. 

non binary: those that do not identify as male nor female. And they are not trying to transition to anything.... thus they are not "trans".

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, The-Sith said:

non binary: those that do not identify as male nor female. And they are not trying to transition to anything.... thus they are not "trans".

BTW I had to get a real nonbinary to explain this to me as well!

but stop reading and get out there and find one and fuck them to find out for yourself.

• Upvote 2

The author of the article below blasting Harry Potter author J.K. Rowling identifies as a transgender nonbinary lesbian.  I assume that means she was born with a penis and now identifies as a lesbian.  But if she is non-binary is her pronoun "they"?   So then they represents as female and is also a carpetmuncher?  But I reckon that term is not very PC.

I don't really object to the wokeness of the new gender vocabulary but find it very confusing.  And if I find it confusing being (I think) a cisgender male in a relationship with a transwoman don't understand it how the hell is a god fearing patriot from Buttfuck Arkansas going to understand it? 

J.K. Rowling’s latest installment in her Cormoran Strike mystery series, “The Ink Black Heart,” which recently published under her very public pseudonym Robert Galbraith, coincidentally centers around a public figure who gets canceled for being a transphobe (the poor thing even ends up getting murdered). The character, Edie Ledwell, a well-known cartoonist, gets persecuted by former-fans-turned-vicious-trolls who also, coincidentally, accuse her of being racist and ableist.

If this sounds familiar, it’s because it is. For anyone who has managed to miss it, Rowling has a long history of public transphobia, over which former fans have canceled her — many, many times. “The Ink Black Heart,” mimetic of her experience, appears to be her attempt to paint people like her as victims against a bloodthirsty mob of trans activists, who threaten the morally upstanding Ledwell. One of her online harassers murders her, though readers are left wondering for most of the book what ideologically drives her killer to such lengths. It is the final nail in the coffin (we hope) of Rowling’s transphobic legacy.

What’s more, the book reveals how blithely unaware Rowling is: One of the most influential and wealthy people in the world, a cisgender white woman, sees herself as the victim of the minoritized community she has targeted, a community that doesn’t have nearly the same platform or reach she has. Her sense of victimhood is the icing on the bigoted and unpalatable cake.

Fans started to suspect Rowling’s unsavory attitudes toward trans people in 2018 when she liked a tweet that described trans women as “men in dresses.” After her fans rebuked that support of transphobia, PinkNews quoted her spokesperson saying, “I’m afraid J.K. Rowling had a clumsy and middle-aged moment and this is not the first time she has favourited by holding her phone incorrectly.”

But, alas, in 2019, Rowling tweeted her support for an anti-trans woman in the U.K. embroiled in an employment lawsuit. A tribunal described the woman’s views as “incompatible with human dignity.” That same year, Rowling started following YouTuber Magdalen Berns, a vocal transphobe, on Twitter. Berns’ video titles include “There is no such thing as a lesbian with a penis,” “Gender is NOT a social construct” and “Non binary bullsh-t,” according to PinkNews. As a transgender nonbinary lesbian (oh, my God — we’re real!), I take particular issue with Berns, whom Rowling attempted to vindicate in her 2020 essay defending their views. The essay was widely crowned her transphobic pièce de résistance, at least until “The Ink Black Heart” hit stands Aug. 30.

https://www.msnbc.com/opinion/msnbc-opinion/jk-rowling-s-new-book-says-transphobes-are-real-victims-n1298647

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

And if I find it confusing being (I think) a cisgender male in a relationship with a transwoman don't understand it how the hell is a god fearing patriot from Buttfuck Arkansas going to understand it? 

It’s not  confusing at all actually. They fuck your A$$.  Don’t think so much , P Diddy. Also don’t forget it’s not gay if you beat them up afterwards. A republican told me this a long time ago.

• Haha 2

On 9/6/2022 at 4:11 PM, Pulci Gorgon said:

Don't hurt yourself, honey. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 9/7/2022 at 5:45 PM, Pdoggg said:

And if I find it confusing being (I think) a cisgender male in a relationship with a transwoman don't understand it how the hell is a god fearing patriot from Buttfuck Arkansas going to understand it? 

This should clear things up, PD. No idea who the guy  is but I like his no nonsense fast talking. The opposite of the vlogging soi 6 drunks.

Try saying : new wood  doesn't burn in thai.

• Like 1

As far as I understand after reading a long pag of definition, non binary people identify with a gender that is not their assigned gender. This means transgenders aas well as several other cases. 
As far as I know, we're all male fucking ladyboys ore females and ladyboys. Most of us have no problem with our gender. The problem would be to know whether we're gay or bisexual. (Gays are always other members of the community. For the guy who tops and bottoms, th gay is tha gay who exclusively bottomes with ladyboys. For the guy who only sucks ladyboys cocks but never bottoms, gays are mongers who bottom. For guys who neither suck ladyboys cocks nor bottom, either suck or bottom. The problem is for guys who believed they copped with a girl and discover she's got a cock). So most of us can't be identified as non binary. Perhaps, you should ask LurSaluces if he identifies as non binary. I saw a couple of his pics in which he seemed to wear make up. 

In 2021, the editor of one of our 2 dictionnaries introduced a new pronoun which is a mix of "he" and "she". Our language and words are defined by The Academy but dictionnaries editor have their own commission to create definition. One is conservative and the other one is progressive - nothing to do with politics. Last year, "iel" was created as a mix and an alternative to "il" (he) and "elle" (she). Although it has not been accepted  (yet) by The Academy, it should be adopted sooner or later. 
I am surprised that American LGBT+ organizations haven't created an equivalent pronoun so far. But reading this Wikipedia page, I found out that there exists equivalent words in other languages. Swedish people say "hen" (but I don't know how they say either "he" or "she"), and singular they has existed in English language since the 14th century but has been criticized since the 18th century. 
I would find it difficult to use the singular they since I find it confusing. So far, I have felt satisfied to use "she" (since such gurls look like real girls), and "he" (when he/she didn't demonstrate enough female qualities, or if the guy writing is Rom). I'd had rather adopt a word like "hen" or "hes" coming from Swedish instead of "they" or "he".

• Like 2