Non-binary is an umbrella term for gender identities that are not solely Male or Female‍ (the strictly binary classification) with non-binary people typically identifying with the gender that is different from their binary birth gender, an intermediate or separate third gender, more than one gender, no gender (agender), or have a fluctuating gender identity (genderfluid).

Gender identity is separate from sexual or romantic orientation; non-binary people have various sexual orientations, just as cisgender people do. 

If you are not already familiar with the "non-binary" gender identity concept, get familiar fast as it has become mainstreamed as the self-identity breakthrough of the 2020s that is being adopted by a lot of people who used to be thought of as just "gay/homossexual" or "bisexual".

To me, it stands to reason that men who pursue other men in women's clothes are not all there in the binary Male corner.  Yet, over and over (at PY mostly), many ladyboy mongers affirm precisely because they are so attracted to boys who look like girls and only to such boys while remaining attracted to girls in general, their binary masculinity is actually enhanced by their attraction to the feminine boys.

Personally, I also prefer to see myself as one of those strictly binary masculine ones even when I have big juicy sissy cock pressed against my tonsils.  I don't do drag and rarely bottom, which I actually prefer to do with strap-on GGs more than with the sissies I top.  Yet, I am often told, by people who know me, in general (not just sex partners), that I have a very feminine type of awareness and sensitiveness to the world around me.  I agree that I do and that it is perhaps more than the cocksucking the major non-binary dimension of me...

What about other BMs ?  Do you see yourself as non-binary ?   Do you see other ladyboy mongers as non-binary ?

Goes without saying that the ladydoys themselves (as other transgenders) are non-binary even if they wish to identify strictly as females or a third gender (the unerasable non-binary dimension of having been born men remains, along with the dicks in many of them).  Should they/we stop referring to themselves/them as "she"s as is the default now (or as "he"s as I do sometimes) and use the non-binary "they" as in:

Teya is awesome for their skinny ass, hairy balls and sinewy cock...

Do you agree that ladyboys are non-binary and LBR should take the lead in referring to them individually as "they"  ?

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, Rom said:

Do you agree that ladyboys are non-binary and LBR should take the lead in referring to them as "they"  ?

No. Thai ladyboys regard themselves as female and refer to themselves with the feminine gender pronoun, she or her, and we should respect their choice.

In Europe, US and UK some non-binary people use the gender neutral 'they'.

I don't regard myself as non-binary, and would expect to be described as he/him. I do regard myself as having sexual fluidity.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Rom said:

Do you see yourself as non-binary ?   Do you see other ladyboy mongers as non-binary ?

No and No.

I'm a dude.   My 'romantic orientation could conceivably make be bi (or even gay) but does not change the fact that I am guy. 

I assume that most of my mates in this scene also identify as what is now known as cisgender although I've never heard a mate use that exact term.

I refer to ladyboys as she.   Twinks as he.    Guess a sissy could be either.

Most old farts like me don't like this they/them terminology.  I am surprised that a singular term hasn't been invented much like Ms. was invented.   But perhaps it is because of nothing sounds right such as hez, hiz, hizhur.   

I guess if living in the USA I'd have to use they/them.   But some homophobes like using the word "it"

Excellent topic Rom and thanks for describing these terms because I suspect that some guys who have been with hundreds of ladyboys are not 100% clear on the meanings.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Rom said:

Do you agree that ladyboys are non-binary and LBR should take the lead in referring to them individually as "they"  ?

No and no. I’m a man and I like ladymen. It’s unique for Thailand. Please leave it at that. In the west it’s not as clear cut but nonetheless something that should be encouraged. Many twinks, emos, non-binary’s around today.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Pdoggg said:

Playing devil's advocate here, Terry Hu might think that referring to them as him or her would be pigeonholing them.

Couldn't give a damn really. There is too much shit going on to worry about things like that.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Woodie said:

Just another notion more than likely born in the USA ...

Yes likely.   i did some quick research and it seems that in 1990 at some native american pow wow event they first used the term "two-spirit" to identify a 3rd human gender long acknowledged in one (some?) indian tribe's traditions.  From the "two-spirit" the "binary" duality concept sprouted and over the next 2 decades "non-binary" was gradually introduced into academic gender studies and then began to be used in the gay political vocabulary.   By 2013 it was widespread on the internet when someone abbreviated it to the initials NB  which then became Enby a designation we should all make an effort to retain because it is being used a lot and will become widespread like "gay" or "queer".

Perhaps the day is near when we change the Board's name to ThaiMaleCisgenderEnbiesReview

xdvy14wtt2r31.png

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Rom said:

Do you see yourself as non-binary ?   Do you see other ladyboy mongers as non-binary ?

I don't see myself as non-binary in terms of my gender. Same goes for other BMs I know. 

5 hours ago, Rom said:

Definitely not. They are laydeees, unless they tell me otherwise, and none have done so in all the time I have been associating with them. 

I am of the opinion that this whole preferred pronoun movement is tedious and nauseating. It seems like just another youthful fad which sprang from postmodernist gender/women's studies departments in universities.

Are there people who are androgynous? Definitely.

Are there people who choose not to adhere to traditional normative gender roles? Absolutely, and they have every right to do so.

Such people deserve to be treated with respect and dignity.

However, such people cannot reasonably expect to change a language and it's rules of grammar, and they certainly cannot reasonably expect people to use non-binary gender pronouns after an announcement about one's preference, or as a result of the gender pronoun movement. 

• Like 3

I have been with a few nonbinaries in the US. I like them a lot. but they are DIFFERENT than trans. because they are NOT Transitioning or trans anything to another gender. They are neither male or female while LBs identify almost always as female (unless they themselves are non binary or what I call "Venus fly traps" where they are gay dudes trying to score more straight guys and/or make more money via putting on a wig and stuffing their top).

here is a sexy nonbinary I was shagging this past winter..... she specifically identifies as NON BINARY PRESENTING FEMALE.

(you can see the other side of the binary spectrum in the second picture).

SmartSelect_20211217-075606_Instagram.jpg.79846323633c5fabf17d79b15887edd2.jpg

SmartSelect_20211217-022815_Instagram.jpg.0fb683de31ebf2b5b51102b41cc297a3.jpg

SmartSelect_20211217-022712_Instagram.jpg.f4f9bc79ba2e321de86cbe5222d4c7ef.jpg

as for myself..... I consider myself masculine but also with a lot of Feminine powers like a high degree of empathy and a medium amount of compassion. These are really valuable feminine traits to have, IMHO. Men who cut themselves off from their feminine side are missing out on a wide spectrum the world has to offer and sometimes end up turning out like Bill Burr.....bottling up their feelings inside until the feelings come out as rage.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Sylvester said:

I like Bill Burr. He's a funny and intelligent guy. Got to give him credit for being aware of and owning his shortcomings.

that's what comedy is.... and he has a great style to let people laff at social issues that are Taboo to talk about. Especially "Men's Issues" that we aren't allowed to talk about in a public setting.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, The-Sith said:

that's what comedy is.... and he has a great style to let people laff at social issues that are Taboo to talk about. Especially "Men's Issues" that we aren't allowed to talk about in a public setting.

Agree completely. I like how Burr deals with racial issues and political correctness. He uses his relationship with his Black wife to touch on many topics involving race.

Here's a quote from his Wikipedia page:

In an interview with Forbes, Burr stated his belief that political correctness does not address the problems it is aimed at fixing (such as racism) because it only focuses on the vocabulary people use rather than changing the attitudes that people have. He has also said that political correctness has no answer for, or impact on, other major socio-political issues such as the power held by banks and pharmaceutical companies.

I don't always agree with him, but he makes me laugh and think. I would love to see him live if I can get the chance.

• Like 2

I've got an issue with this "non-binary" stuff. In Australia a women's football (Australian Rules) or AFLW competition has been established. How can a "non-binary" person be allowed to play for a women's team? Or on match day do "they" suddenly identify as a woman? And on the way home, "they" need to go to the toilet. Which one do "they" use? And then "they" are offended when people address "them" as "she" ...... "I'm non-binary" ..... how the fuck does one know, when "they" look female?

I accept I've become old and crabby, but geez, life is hard enough without all this stuff.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, cobber32 said:

I accept I've become old and crabby, but geez, life is hard enough without all this stuff.

totally agree Cobber. i don't understand all this stuff at all. Traps? non-binary?...etc etc etc.  Nor do i wish to comprehend, it's all meaningless bullshit. There are females and males and shemales. That's all i need to know.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

totally agree Cobber. i don't understand all this stuff at all. Traps? non-binary?...etc etc etc.  Nor do i wish to comprehend, it's all meaningless bullshit. There are females and males and shemales. That's all i need to know.

Shemales? You have just introduced a new category. Are traps shemales? Are non-binaries/enbies shemales? Are traps or enbies ladyboys? What about crossdressers and transvestites? What about femboys, sissies and twinks?

• Like 1