Pattaya Prostate Massage

pdogg

On one of our long walks, Ken calls them forced marches, Bumblebee and I stumbled upon Pattaya Prostate Massage. It took us back as this was not in a P4P area, actually it was far removed from the baht bus loop.

Door was locked but I was curious and rang the bell. A middle age woman came to the door and she was the one whose finger(s) massages places where the sun doesn't shine.

Talking with her she gave the impression that she knows how to do it. Maybe meant to be theraputic rather than a cheap thrill. But at 1000 baht, the thrill didn't seem cheap and was a bit too steep for this expat's budget.

Told a buddy about the place and he wound up going there and liked it.

Off the beaten track for sure. You take Soi 16 and at the point where Soi VC (that's the Famous Bar Soi) ends Soi 16 becomes Soi 17. Continue and cross 3rd Road and keep walking. When you come to the Liberty Inn the main road veers about 90 degrees to the right and continue on that main road. At some point, maybe there, Soi 17 becomes Theppesit Soi 8. Keep walking and you'll eventually arrive at Pattaya Prostate Massage.

Or you can approach from the other direction. Take a baht bus towards Jomtien and get off at Theppesit. Walk about a mile to Theppesit Soi 8 and take that road although a short cut would be to take Theppesit Soi 10, a soi that has some pay for play bars and also Mistress Cruella's Dungeon, to Theppesit Soi 8.

Confusing yes, but if you bring up Google Maps you'll get a rough idea how to go. Not the area that guys on holiday generally venture.

Her website is http://www.pattayaprostatemassage.com/

Some Bumblebee pics.

post-27-0-82851400-1336594077_thumb.jpg

post-27-0-03040000-1336594089_thumb.jpg

post-27-0-86245500-1336594100_thumb.jpg

post-27-0-76516900-1336594109_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

Or you can approach from the other direction. Take a baht bus towards Jomtien and get off at Theppesit. Walk about a mile to Theppesit Soi 8 and take that road although a short cut would be to take Theppesit Soi 10, a soi that has some pay for play bars and also Mistress Cruella's Dungeon, to Theppesit Soi 8.

Yes some interesting finds on our strolls around Patts and environs. So after having your prostrate sorted, what better way to relax than a good going over from Miss Cruella.

http://www.poon-worl...Cruella_SM_Club

post-106-0-23032300-1336647779_thumb.jpg

one of my mates took me to a place he,d heard of that does a diferent kind of massage.

it is on second road, bang opposite the kitten club/obsessions soi.

it is a gayboy place and you have to ask for the magic menu.

they then hand it you with photos of whats involved.

1000 baht all in for the hour with a happy finish.

it looked worth a try, and we were up for it ,but thai logic kicked in.

"if you want now you can only have 45 minutes.

why.?

we close at 12.

but its only 10.45 now.

only 45 minutes.

fuck it then "

• Upvote 3

Yup, have been to the place PD & BB picture at top of thread. The middle-aged lady knows what she is doing --- very pleasurable. :movethatass: But, even better!, her tantric massage (BHT1,500) ... good, good hands she has ... an old pan makes for tastier food ... :happy0064:

• Upvote 3

In the name of science and a cancer-free society, I tried this this morning.

Sadly, couldn't work out the logistics.

And now my poo shoots out sideways...

After the way you got drunk in XZone that night and got up on the stage and let those Thai girls fist you, I'd guess your poo has been shooting out sideways for a good long while. :biggrin:

You don't remember? Well after 24 bottles of beer, even an Irish man can have a fuzzy memory I guess. :happy0065:

• 7 years later...