Miss Hooters Thailand

Pdoggg

Miss-Hooters-Pageant-2022-Recruitment-A3_01-768x1086.jpeg

Thailand-
Calling to all aspiring super-models and beautiful ladies across Thailand, Miss Hooters Thailand Beauty Pageant 2022 is finally back! >> bit.ly/3Plrqgt
Win up to 100,000 THB (25,000 THB, 3 Days 2 Nights luxurious trip to Bali, job support from Hooters, and a chance to compete in Miss Hooters Worldwide USA)

No matter where you are, get this amazing opportunity and sign up now!

Regional Heats
– 2 Sep: Hooters Phuket (apply by 26 Aug)
– 16 Sep: Hooters Pattaya (apply by 11 Sep)
Grand Finale

– 30 Sep: Hooters Nana Soi 4

Apply online now via bit.ly/3Plrqgt

——–

For more information, please contact

Application details:

Boom: Thiramon.l@destination-properties.com / tel: 085-281-9591

Event details:

Penny: Aye.c@destination-hospitality.com / tel: 090-188-1959

Contact for sponsorship:

Shawn: Shawn.t@destination-properties.com

https://thepattayanews.com/2022/08/18/miss-hooters-beauty-pageant-2022-is-back-in-pattaya-open-casting-call/

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
10 hours ago, ciobha said:

QG, Covid vaccines are a bit like The Terminator movies. After the second one, it all becomes a bit pointless.:biggrin:

Don't worry Ciobha, all these booster shots keep him happy, it's good for him to to have a hobby.

Anyway, i'm keeping a league table for the booster bros. first to ten booster shots is gonna get a big prize! yes B bros... the winner will receive a brand new prosthetic left arm..... exciting huh?

so PD...update required please.....

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, duke007 said:

I did it again. The girl in the silver grey bikini I picked out in the walk through. 

Not to brag, but I picked 1st and 2nd in the Miss International a couple of months ago. The Fili girl won.

I must admit that like Buzz I do not like the rose giving thing. Its like anything of that style, once a girl gets a few more the audience think they have to join the bandwagon too. It gets out of whack!.

Full marks to Buzz though for one thing. He slipped up at the beginning where he actually pronounced Pattaya the correct way. He normally slaughters it!.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

hoot654.webp

Congratulations to “Nune” from the Pattaya Hooters for being named Miss Hooters Thailand last night, September 30th, at the finals in Bangkok.

This was the first full Miss Hooters beauty pageant since 2019 due to Covid-19 pandemic closures and mandates.

Nune beat out eight other finalists with over 3,500 votes to be named Miss Hooters Thailand.

The winner: No. 9 K.Nune from Hooters Pattaya
The 1st runner up: No. 8 K.Ness from Hooters Phuket
The 2nd runner up: No. 2 K.Nest from Hooters Nana

Nune wins a trip to Bali and up to 100,000 Thai baht as well as a chance to compete in Miss Hooters Worldwide in the USA in the near future.

• 6 months later...