How Do You Deflect Unwanted Attention From Bargirls

Pdoggg

10 hours ago, Rom said:

I just want to add to the topic that my problem in the Faranglands is "lack of attention" from potential sex partners, including the P4Ps that make a point of not showing any interest.

Lets be honest. The few thai ladymen, traps , femboys or whatever we go for here in Europe  won't give us time of day unless you show them the green. The older you get , the more green you need to flash. Its brutal and truly expensive.  

To make things even harder for old fucks like me there seems to be a trend among young handsome looking guys going after traps/ non genders / non binaries, the GGs are adapting an androgynous look. Its really cool and interesting but alas no game for guys my age.

I've never seen this before. Is it the same where you guys are? (Unless you are in Iran, Hungary , Poland or the Middle East). 

As a westerner in Asia you still have the upper hand, but not for very much longer. I don't know how young or hansum you are though,  the above counts for me.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pulci Gorgon said:

@Rom : very smart post. I hadn't seen the scene this way. However, I don't like bars to purchase sex partners and find therefore their attention is fake. That's why I have another opinion. However, I found your original and smart. 

Thanks for posting to say that.   Bars have always been very much part of my SE Asia mongering experience even if I quickly figured I did not need them to get sex partners, especially women. Having said that, I have met some wonderful sissies THANKS to the bars (including internet stars) that I would not have met otherwise.  I used to travel a lot to Africa where meeting women and fucking them shortly after is even easier than Thailand. But nowhere in Africa could I enjoy a beer and music surrounded by 30 women in bikinis and another 30 buck naked like in TH (that was the 1990s-early 2000s).  Sissywise, nowhere else in the world but TH (not even the PH) can you have that same experience with young sissies also in bikinis and pulling out their cocks if u ask nice.

16 minutes ago, seven said:

(...)    As a westerner in Asia you still have the upper hand, but not for very much longer (...)

That's sort of my thesis that I repeat to exhaustion in ladyboy Boards:  the mongering scene peaked for the GGs in the mid 2000s, and for the sissies circa 2013.   Since then supply of fresh meat is down and plummeting ; while monger demand skyrocketed.  Both in TH and PH.  I think we still have a few good years (10?) before TH becomes like Korea or HK (pricey! and no more GFE) but we better get used to the old hoes.  I am.  I did not write it in my TR but on my last trip to the PH I spent 3 days in bed with a 46 year old mother of 2... and you know what?  she was very grateful and we did every single position in the kama sutra... life gives you lemons make lemonade.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, seven said:

To make things even harder for old fucks like me there seems to be a trend among young handsome looking guys going after traps/ non genders / non binaries, the GGs are adapting an androgynous look. Its really cool and interesting but alas no game for guys my age.

Spot on, seven.  I'm up to about 300 androgynous femboy sissies that I follow on twitter really just for amusement, and, more seriously, the various issues they face in their lives.  They sometimes speak of a new hook-up or boyfriend who only ends up going back to their cis girlfriend.  Needless to say, I'd love to comfort them in their moment of need but they wouldn't look twice at me.  Like the provocative femboy barista at my local coffee shop, who at least at this point knows to properly spell "soiboy" on my cup...

• Like 3