Excellent E-Visa Video

Pdoggg

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, bumblebee said:

His follow up video to the above.

So which is it,  do you need proof of vaccine or not? He says you do (or PCR test).  I think on Thaiger the other day they said no, no need anymore.

Also since its digital application now you can apply for SETV from another country, not necessarily your permanent resident country.  Malaysia is his example. Interesting.

7 hours ago, seven said:

So which is it,  do you need proof of vaccine or not? He says you do (or PCR test).  I think on Thaiger the other day they said no, no need anymore.

According to Earn, she gets the info on some Thai sites, and from what I have heard recently also, the situation is back to pre Covid times now.  So you don’t have to show a negative test before flying if you aren’t vaccinated.  But if you are vaccinated it is always an advantage in case the situation changes suddenly of course:)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, bumblebee said:

According to Earn, she gets the info on some Thai sites, and from what I have heard recently also, the situation is back to pre Covid times now.  So you don’t have to show a negative test before flying if you aren’t vaccinated.  But if you are vaccinated it is always an advantage in case the situation changes suddenly of course:)

What I am hearing as of October 1st, you can party like it's 2019.  Until then you need to show proof of 2 jabs or a very recent Covid test.

But some airlines may misinterpret the recent loosening so best to check with the airline.  You might find out that some airlines may want proof of where you are staying.  Some airlines may have their own Covid rules 

Travelers will be able to enter Thailand without having to show proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test.

https://www.thaipbsworld.com/how-will-life-in-thailand-change-when-the-covid-state-of-emergency-ends-this-month/

• Like 1