Rompocalypse Now - Trip Plan Setback and What's a Man to do?

Rom

8 hours ago, Rom said:

Thanks gentlemen,  I dont know what else to say.  I concede it's a dead end pursuit, but I do want to see the postie again and have some kind of face-to-face closure to 2 years of soulmating.  I will be over a month in Asia (TH and PH) so 3 or 4 days without sucking cock is not going to kill me. (Actually I will be spending 50% of the PH time with GGs).   There is however one thing I have decided since starting this thread:  I am not going to take my postie friend to Phuket, nor am I going to Roy Et.   She will come to BKK and if things get awkward I get on a taxi and go to Pattaya.  Plus if she wants to stay in bed all day it's fine by me as I have much I want to do in BKK during the day...

I also want to add that since she told me of the chop (txt messages above) we haven't communicated again.   Maybe she is the one already letting me go given my reserved reaction... She never got much money out of me.  Going to Phuket would at least give her something to post about in FB.  Not sure BKK is worth her time.

As to The-Sith's suggestion to tuck my cock and pretend I had the chop and flash the postie, the mental self-mage of that has been lingering and I hope it does not botch my chance at a stiffy with a 50 year old church pinay this weekend...

Good decision Rom.

Otherwise if you had been soft on this decision..... people would start wondering if she was the only one who was castrated!

• Haha 1

She said yes to BKK !

with that smiley sticker in FB Messenger that releases a barrage of hearts when u scroll down to it.

and she called me darling

in English

and that she is counting down the days  (approx 2 months from now)

and that the timing is right for mine to be the first cock to inaugurate the new pussy...

and that she is so happy too much.

Good grief!

I must really be very handsome sexyman farang ...

--------------------------

sooooooo, ... I told postie I am going to Manila on business (true!) and would do a weekend stopover in BKK to be with her and that I would have no time for Phuket.

After 3 or 4 days silence for which she gave no explanation, she accepted to join me and did not even ask that i pay airfare from Roy Et or wherever in Issaan sissies fly from...

I confess that, despite the scary and/or absent sex prospects, I am glad she wants to see me... and I do want to see her.

So what I am doing is saving postie for the very end of the trip after arriving 2 weeks earlier, during which I will honeymoon in the Trang beaches (any tips?) with a very special old flame internet-VIP sissy and then hit Pattaya for some improv-mongering with fresh sissies ... and then back to BKK ... check in a nice hotel by the river (Shangri-La?) ... and just hang out 3 or 4 days there with postie... and see what happens...

That, gentlemen, is how I compromised between caring for the sissy and caring for sissy cock... 

If/when there are further developments I will post...  Thanks everyone for your advice.  It was helpful in steering me to this decision.

R

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Once in Bangkok, if you get fed up with your friend's  artificial pussy, you can try to contact this ladyboy I guess is the kind you like. Here are a few pics just as a preview. 

S1.png.86b08a167bc5cf072f9878f0a4db38fa.png      S2.png.6c87b3c0f456ca80d3aae4a915a08932.png

S3.gif.161eb2aec6577e5d5a96b0bc4f3ff2c8.gif     S4.gif.cd4d6b26a87c62a9d843fe1975aa31e4.gif

I found this BKK hotty in the middle of my favourite ladyboys. 

• Like 7

5 hours ago, Pulci Gorgon said:

Once in Bangkok, if you get fed up with your friend's  artificial pussy, you can try to contact this ladyboy I guess is the kind you like. Here are a few pics just as a preview. 

S1.png.86b08a167bc5cf072f9878f0a4db38fa.png      S2.png.6c87b3c0f456ca80d3aae4a915a08932.png

S3.gif.161eb2aec6577e5d5a96b0bc4f3ff2c8.gif     S4.gif.cd4d6b26a87c62a9d843fe1975aa31e4.gif

I found this BKK hotty in the middle of my favourite ladyboys. 

Oh she is a babe. I'd love her to push my shit in all night long. :yes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Great short video. She looks cute and sensual. 

It's hard for me to believe that such a sensual bisexual person who seemed to have pleasure stroking her cock had decided for this mutilation. I'm afraid she behaves more like a sex object than as a someone who is free of her sexuality. 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, The-Sith said:

she should be arrested for murder.

Maybe it should be like abortion and if you are in the last trimester or greater than the 67th Percentile in size for your nationality, it is protected.  If a fetus is protected, protecting the sperm that creates the fetus is just one step beyond.

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Pdoggg said:

Maybe it should be like abortion and if you are in the last trimester or greater than the 67th Percentile in size for your nationality, it is protected.  If a fetus is protected, protecting the sperm that creates the fetus is just one step beyond.

Life begins at the moment of erection.

• Haha 1