Rompocalypse Now - Trip Plan Setback and What's a Man to do?

Rom

I am starting this thread because the Board needs a distraction from politics and maybe feuding BMs will put things into perspective once they see the mongering predicament I find myself in and the underlying tragedy for the sissy involved and for countless farangs who will never have a chance to enjoy him like I did.

I may or may not later ask PD to merge this thread with a TR I started.  It will depend on the course it takes...

You may (not) recall that I had planned to go to Thailand last Christmas (2021) but canceled due to the emergence of Delta covid and the peaking of the pandemic in Thailand and the tight restrictions in place.  I had even started a TR and announced the ladyboys on my bucket list, all but 2 of whom I had been with before and left me fond memories.  If you want to recap the whole spiel read it here:

http://www.ladyboyreview.com/index.php?/topic/9743-rompocalypse-now/

Of all those target ladyboys, there was one I wanted the most to be with because we've stayed in close touch for the last 2 years despite me giving him a hard time last time we were together when I sent him packing in the middle of the night (you can read the details in the link above).   That and the fact that he had a humongous cock on his skinny ass frame...  It was like one of the best kept cock secrets of Thailand as I never read (at PY) about other mongers spotting him...

Now comes the doom and gloom:  I just found out that last week he got the chop... I had no idea he had planned it. I  mean: SHE had planned it.  My well hung belle is now a postie.

Now here's my dilemma:   I have no interest in post-ops and find the engineered vaginas outright repugnant.  But I am a man of my word and had promised to take her to Phuket and it will break her heart if I don't  (she knows I am coming in September) as a result of a decision that I know is so important for her and implies such self-sacrifice.   Moreover, sex reassignment surgery is followed by months of managing the new vagina so it does not scar-close on itself and my friend will be too busy inserting all kinds of protheses in there.  Perhaps I can still fuck her ass but it risks tearing the outer vagina surgeries.  There is no way I am going to stick my cock or tongue in that creepy surgery meat so sex prospects for us are kissing and hugging, me getting BJs and asslicking.  She is sweet but speaks barely any English which makes her not much of an activities companion. I think I will be just stuck with her in bed all day healing and needing my nurturing care.

So there you have it.  What would you do?   What do you think I should do considering I am not as selfish as everybody thinks I am?  She is in great physical pain and emotionally very vulnerable.

I close with a couple pics of that magnificent cock that is no more...

DSC09144 (2).JPG

DSC09142 (2).JPG

• Like 4

What would I do?

Ghost her!

And if by any chance your paths cross..

You had an accident that caused you to have amnesia and don't know who she is!

Bye bye!

Don't want to argue with her but the bottom line is she pulled a bait and switch and you have every right to not want the merchandise anymore!

• Haha 1

ditch that shit.

look at that cock in the picture.... so nice! the chop is blasphemy.

what would a normal guy do if his GG date showed up with a cock between her legs? he would run, or slap a hoe.

and what would she do if you showed up with a pussy?  You would be laffed out and thrown to the curb.

• Haha 1

Simple answer.  Omicron BA.5.  Sorry baby, but this new covid variant has me really spooked.  I've cancelled my up coming trip.

Of course, you don't have to cancel, but adjust your plans and stay well clear of anyplace she would be or any friend of hers would be who also knows who you are.

Also, while there are many things in life that simply throwing money at it isn't really the answer, ladyboys ain't one of them.  Send her a nice amount, wish her well, and give her the old, "Here's looking at you, kid."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rom said:

What do you think I should do considering I am not as selfish as everybody thinks I am?  She is in great physical pain and emotionally very vulnerable.

I close with a couple pics of that magnificent cock that is no more...

I'll bite.

Quite the little pickle you are in. All things being equal, what I would probably do in your situation is take a middle path. I wouldn't spend a lot of time with her on my holiday, but I might perhaps spend a few days with her and give her some cash. Or, I would tell a white lie about having to cancel my travel plans, and send her some cash. I would feel like an asshole if I just ghosted a whore-friend in your situation.

Cash in hand would likely ease her suffering, and would definitely help her circumstances.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Some sensible suggestions (above) Rom. You've had to wait a long time for this trip, so why fuck it up by "wasting" so much of it with somebody you're not going to be happy with. A bit harsh perhaps, but throwing a bit of cash her way and ducking out, using whatever pretext you think best, seems the obvious answer from where I'm sitting.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

You will need to let her down, your choice whether hard or softly. Tell her you won't be able to take her to Phuket as you prefer your lb's fully functional, however, offer to meet her for a slap up meal and/or take her to a show/movie etc.

Did she save up for the op herself or is there a generous sponsor in the background?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Most times when people ask for advice they already know what they want to do and are only seeking reinforcement of their preference.  In this case, I know what I do NOT want to do and that would be to give postie sissy the heave-ho and never show up...  perhaps on the basis of my online persona you think of me as a ladyboy fucking machine who posts at ladyboy boards to show off his fuck stats.  That's not it.  Or perhaps you understand what motivates me to post and go to such lengths when I do it.  It's all about telling a good story.  I like sharing a good story with my pals (and since i dont have many, haters will do).  In this case the story was going to be:

1-  In 2019 Rom goes to remote part of Thailand and meets 18 year old ugly duckling sissy with humongous cock and enchanting personality.

2- 6 months later Rom reunites with sissy in Udon Thani, but looses his cool and kicks sissy out on the street

3- Despite that, Sissy continues to like Rom and for 2 (COVID) years stays in touch with loving messages and naughty pictures NOT ONCE ASKING FOR MONEY

4- Rom genuinely repents from what he did in Udon Thani and in September 2022 makes up for it with a romantic reunion in Phuket where rural sissy always wanted to go to see the ocean...

Well #4 is not going to happen, but neither is "Rom learns sissy got the chop and drops him like chopped liver and never contacts him again"

I want to thank all 7 BMs who posted so far with advice, with a special thanks to Jimbo who was the first time ever we interacted as punter peers (as opposed to bar owner-civilian deference).  You all get my smiley face +1.    The responses can be summed up like this: 6 BMs said to "ditch her" cold turkey, with a couple BMs advising to soften the blow with cash.  Only 1 BM (Sylvester) advised "a middle path" as an alternative to also ditching her cold turkey with cash.

Taking a middle path is exactly what I will do, but have yet to figure it out.  For starters I can shorten our stay together (i never told her how long we'd stay in Phuket) and I think I will tell her to come BKK instead of Phuket.  This way she can stay in bed all day and all night in BKK if she wants and I can go out and do all sorts of things (shopping, bars, massages, etc).

My motto is "when life gives me lemons I make lemonade" and there is also some lemonade potential here.  Let me tell you a little bit more about my postie friend:  She is from Roy Et and it is clear to me she makes a living as a premium prostie there and nearby Issaan towns.   Every single night she hangs out in the company of very young gorgeous GGs at fancy clubs and restaurants from where she calls me to show off.  I never once saw her (or photos of her) in the company of men but it's obvious she P4Ps.  I suspect she and her GG friends market themselves to local Thai rich guys who fuck them, pay their bills, and don't want to be seen much with them.  I don't know if my friend has a sponsor, but someone gotta be paying for the sex reassignment surgery, plus the bolt ons she got a year ago, likely facial botox, the iPhone, and all those plates of prawns and crabs and lobsters they order and don't finish eating...

The lemonade would be if I got her to come join me along with one of her gorgeous GG friends and we could all hang out together.  Sexwise, this would not be a big deal for the postie because when we first met we had a couple threesomes with her ladyboy bestie.  But now I would have to steer things so the GG extra would be her idea to bring along.  Otherwise, the lovers' reunion romantic illusion she gets from me might be erased and that would be just as heartless as ditching her.

Thanks again for your advice.  I can use more and will keep you posted.  Stay tuned.

R

• Like 4

I add below the exact communication of how I found out about the chop.   This is pure Rom LIVE narrative.  When she asks "Do you still like me?" my heart just melted.   How can I even think of not showing up ???

Screenshot_2022-07-19-19-25-19-03_be80aec1db9a2b53c9d399db0c602181.jpg.0eece10af3c064b187cc3952c053fdda.jpg

Screenshot_2022-07-19-19-25-34-70_be80aec1db9a2b53c9d399db0c602181.jpg.03b6b13c2b4191349d8eb3d19f0d33a5.jpg

Screenshot_2022-07-20-18-07-00-23_be80aec1db9a2b53c9d399db0c602181.jpg.b338b2cb75b2e1f8f7a6e0ca017519d9.jpg

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Rom said:

Let me tell you a little bit more about my postie friend:  She is from Roy Et and it is clear to me she makes a living as a premium prostie there and nearby Issaan towns.   Every single night she hangs out in the company of very young gorgeous GGs at fancy clubs and restaurants from where she calls me to show off.  I never once saw her (or photos of her) in the company of men but it's obvious she P4Ps.  I suspect she and her GG friends market themselves to local Thai rich guys who fuck them, pay their bills, and don't want to be seen much with them.  I don't know if my friend has a sponsor, but someone gotta be paying for the sex reassignment surgery, plus the bolt ons she got a year ago, likely facial botox, the iPhone, and all those plates of prawns and crabs and lobsters they order and don't finish eating...

I have to say, Rom, this information casts an entirely new light on the situation.  I felt my earlier advice was a little harsh, but not now.  She's doing fine, maybe better than fine.  You don't need to see her.  Enjoy your trip.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Rom said:

Taking a middle path is exactly what I will do, but have yet to figure it out.  For starters I can shorten our stay together (i never told her how long we'd stay in Phuket) and I think I will tell her to come BKK instead of Phuket.  This way she can stay in bed all day and all night in BKK if she wants and I can go out and do all sorts of things (shopping, bars, massages, etc).

Sounds like a good solution. If she only wanted to go to Phuket to see the sea she might back out which means you avoid having to ditch her. If she agrees to come to Bangkok instead it's because she does like you and wants to see you. You seem to quite like her too so that would be a meeting of minds, if not other bits.

The info on her financial situation does make a difference, she doesn't seem to need financial help from you, so again if she wants to see you in Bangkok it is because she does like you.

• Like 2

On 7/21/2022 at 7:01 AM, Rom said:

The lemonade would be if I got her to come join me along with one of her gorgeous GG friends and we could all hang out together.  Sexwise, this would not be a big deal for the postie because when we first met we had a couple threesomes with her ladyboy bestie.  But now I would have to steer things so the GG extra would be her idea to bring along.  Otherwise, the lovers' reunion romantic illusion she gets from me might be erased and that would be just as heartless as ditching her.

Thanks again for your advice.  I can use more and will keep you posted.  Stay tuned.

R

6 hours ago, Quietguy said:

You've answered your own question. Would you go to Italy to see the Leaning Tower of Pisa if you had been told it had just been demolished?

Wow. That's so eloquent.

So decisive, delivered with such élan!

More Shakespeare than William fucking Shakespeare! :cool:

12 hours ago, Rom said:

, plus the bolt ons she got a year ago,

Now there is a game changer!.

I could not imagine a postie without them. I guess there must be some around?.

Now that you have mentioned them it does change things a bit. Not massively if you dont like the postie bit, but enough to go out with them.

I do know one and she is a great girl but as with apparently some or most of them, a serious mood changer. One day happy as Larry, the next moody and upset.

Like you, to me the surgery is offputting. Like stuffing a short tube with an end cap on it!. Would still be worth the challenge though. You never know how it might turn out!.

• Like 1

if you want to protest the snip..... the most sophisticated way as a guy who truly understands ladyboys is to only fuck her in the ass.

1. when kissing ..... finger her in her ass...ONLY.

2. when you have the panties off.... open her legs and eat out her ass....ONLY.

3. get her ass wet and fuck her ass....ONLY!

and during No. 2..... when you first get a glimpse of her new pussy.... show a "micro expression" of horror and naseua and maybe let out an "ewwee!"

but make it a micro expression and then recover by saying "wow it's so beautiful..... I like!" .......and then turn her over and eat her ass hole.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, The-Sith said:

if you want to protest the snip..... the most sophisticated way as a guy who truly understands ladyboys is to only [use her] ass [and ignore the frankenpussy]

[...]

Right on The-Sith !

20 years ago (early 2000s) when I was a-multiple-pops-a-night sexyman stud, I used to go to Patpong King's Corner that had half GGs half ladyboys with almost all the ladyboys being post-ops.  I would buy 1 or 2 of them a drink, show interest and then upon "learning" he/they had had the chop I would express my disappointment and loss of interest.  They would insist and I would relent only if they would let me go STR8 2 ANAL.   And at a deep discounted rate too.

And that's how I would get 500-1000 baht STs in Patpong when the going rate was already 1500+ ...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Rom said:

Right on The-Sith !

20 years ago (early 2000s) when I was a-multiple-pops-a-night sexyman stud, I used to go to Patpong King's Corner that had half GGs half ladyboys with almost all the ladyboys being post-ops.  I would buy 1 or 2 of them a drink, show interest and then upon "learning" he/they had had the chop I would express my disappointment and loss of interest.  They would insist and I would relent only if they would let me go STR8 2 ANAL.   And at a deep discounted rate too.

And that's how I would get 500-1000 baht STs in Patpong when the going rate was already 1500+ ...

that's a great way to increase the fun and decrease the expenditure using gamesmanship.

i learned this secret when i took home a super passable post op in Singapore who never told me she was an LB..... and i didnt figure out until 2 hours of being naked and having sex with her.... she was amazed i figured it out. Because she was so passable.

But i kept trying to fuck her in the ass and she would get furious with me. "I have pussy now...i don't fuck my ass". But the entire drunken night to morning was me trying to bury my dick in that poop shoot. 

Now that you have gone back to basics.... of the Rom of 2000..... you have your answer on what to do with this girl.

Finger her ass.... lick her ass....smell her ass.... fuck her ass.... cream pie her ass.

(and write in green marker on her ass)

• Like 3

What is the whole story about ? Today, I am not going to justify ladyboys pussies. I am not in ladyboys pussies either, but if you want to argue on the subject, I know that @rxpharm able to post high level comments on the subject.  
So you met a great femboy in Issan, no matter the city, during one of your last trips in Thailand. You enjoyed her companionship, particularly her big cock. You had planned to meet her again in September 2021 but couldn't since Covid19 restrictions didn't allow you to travel. You discovered last week that she had recently has a SRS and a mammoplasty several months ago. Since you don't like ladyboys with pussies, you wonder to do with her. You fear to look like a selfish monger if you let her down. You fear to harm her since she is in great physical pain and emotionally very vulnerable. 
So far, 6 BMs advised you to ditch her without further explanation. A couple other BMs suggested you to take a middle path, maily sending her money as a compensation for your breakup. 
Then you add she's a fairly high range hooker in Issan working in the middle of GGs with the local clientele. What you fear at most is not to hold your promise to invite her to Phuket. 

As everybody told you, you have no obligation to like posties. I don't really like them either but for different reasons as yours. So this is not the subject. What worries you is that she's supposed to be in great physical pain and emotionally very vulnerable. You haven't explained us why and I guess you don't really know why. You eventually told us she's a hooker. Hookers don't really have feelings for their customers. They know how to use feelings to take care of their turnover. If she had feeling for you or believed you had a good relationship together, she would have warned you she was going to have her bolts-on then get the final chop. She didn't. She had probably calculated you were a good customer that would feed her budget for her surgery programm when you were planning to date her last September. 
You should also notice that she asked you "do you still like me". I guess she meant: "do you still like my body as a merchandise to purchase ?" Speaking a poor English cannot be an excuse for continuous poor communication. She's now wondering if you're still worth being kept in her customers' book (ie in her Line contact list). Don't forget you had a hard time together. I don't know what it was and I am not asking. I am convinced  you feel guilty for it but she might have been as guilty or as responsible as you in this story. 

Another point is don't want to treat her selfishly. A few BMs suggested you senbd her some money. They must be American. They believe one can solve every prolem spending money. I don't believe this is a good idea. Firstly, if she's smart as I believe, she will tell you a personal drama every other month and you will react sending money. This is the way Asian GGs and ladyboys turn commercial prospects to money slaves. No need to give even a blow-job. Just ask for money. You don't owe her anything. If you accept to send money for nothing you you will just lose a bit of money. If too many mongers do, that'll create an inflation in the market. You should look for something else. 

About your promise to go to Phuket, are you sure she reminds of this promise ? Don't remind her and wait she deals with it her messages. I am not convinced she will. She probably doesn't like the idea. Flying from her city to Phuket is a 5 hous flight. It might be nothing for you but it's probably longer in her mind that your flights from the USA to Thailand (when you lived in the USA). I noticed hookers don't feel comfortable traveling far during a LT. Try to play with it. 
Don't lie to her either as you don't want to be a bad guy. Don't tell you have been sick if it's not true. 

The best you can do is to stope messaging her. Just answer her messages but don't start a new conversation. Just stop being enthusiatic and observe how she will react. I bet she will forget about you. If she manges to start new discussions, use Google translate and exchange messages in Thai. There will be no excuse for bad communication. Eventually, if you can't get rid of her, just admit you lost all kind of feeling for her since she's become a postie. Tell her you're happy for her but felt something broken in yourself and apologize for it. That'll be quite enough chivalry for her. 

• Like 3

@Rom   it's simple..... when the clothes start to come off.... you tuck your dick between your legs and tell her you also got your dick chopped off.

Watch her run like Clarice did when she witnessed the lambs being slaughtered.

Then it's problem solved.

She looks like the bad guy.

Screenshot_20220724-004124_Google.jpg.71ed9df4a8847557b9f22fa2b656c751.jpg

• Haha 4

Thanks gentlemen,  I dont know what else to say.  I concede it's a dead end pursuit, but I do want to see the postie again and have some kind of face-to-face closure to 2 years of soulmating.  I will be over a month in Asia (TH and PH) so 3 or 4 days without sucking cock is not going to kill me. (Actually I will be spending 50% of the PH time with GGs).   There is however one thing I have decided since starting this thread:  I am not going to take my postie friend to Phuket, nor am I going to Roy Et.   She will come to BKK and if things get awkward I get on a taxi and go to Pattaya.  Plus if she wants to stay in bed all day it's fine by me as I have much I want to do in BKK during the day...

I also want to add that since she told me of the chop (txt messages above) we haven't communicated again.   Maybe she is the one already letting me go given my reserved reaction... She never got much money out of me.  Going to Phuket would at least give her something to post about in FB.  Not sure BKK is worth her time.

As to The-Sith's suggestion to tuck my cock and pretend I had the chop and flash the postie, the mental self-mage of that has been lingering and I hope it does not botch my chance at a stiffy with a 50 year old church pinay this weekend...

• Like 5

1 hour ago, The-Sith said:

Watch her run like Clarice did when she witnessed the lambs being slaughtered.

Oh dear, I have been trying to get this image off my mind for the last 2 decades. Fucking disturbing shit. Thanks, Sith :biggrin:

Great , great movie.

You guys need to stop pandering postie or not, Big Jasmine is apparently back on thai soil soon, she's not cutting that moneymaker off any time soon. Praise Buddha.

• Like 3