Intoxicated Brexiteer Stomped By 4 Men In Pattaya

Pdoggg

A British tourist found in only underwear near North Pattaya Beach Road claimed that he was robbed and beaten by four men after drinking heavily with a woman he met two days ago.
The incident occurred at noon on July 6th. Officers and an interpreter from the Pattaya Police Station met with the 29-year-old victim Mr. Farnie (last name withheld due to his privacy), who sat on a footpath near North Pattaya Beach Road in boxers, looking bewildered and terrified and still recovering from intoxication.

According to the Pattaya News reporters, the victim was dressed in his underwear and suffered several bruises around his body. Via an interpreter, he explained his grievance that he got robbed and stomped by four men after getting drunk with a Thai woman he met two days prior. It was unclear, however, exactly why the men attacked him. The victim claimed he did nothing to offend the men or warrant the attack.

The suspects took his phone, backpack, and money before fleeing while he fell unconscious. The victim said he had no inkling of how he ended up on a footpath in North Pattaya, according to the Pattaya News reporters.

Mr. Farnie admitted that he knew the woman only two days ago, according to The Pattaya News reporters. He claimed she worked in a bar in Soi Chaloem Phrakiat 25.

The victim was then hospitalized at the Banglamung Hospital. He filed a report against his assailants and the woman today, July 7th, while police promised him to capture the suspects as soon as possible as the incident was a disgrace to what they called the outstanding family friendly image of Pattaya.

https://thepattayanews.com/2022/07/07/intoxicated-british-tourist-allegedly-robbed-and-beaten-by-four-thai-men-near-north-pattaya-beach-road/

22 minutes ago, Quinn said:

How did you know he was a 'Brexiteer'. Are you a 'Trumpton' ? 55555

Good question Quinn!   I only know one out of the closet Remoaner in Pattaya although there could be some who stay silent due to peer pressure. So I am making an educated guess.  Merits further investigation!   :biggrin:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fenton said:

mental conditioning whilst in the education system. 

In almost all countries schoolchildren are taught to revere nationalism, patriotism, and the legitimacy of the wealth of the elites.  In many countries religious conditioning also exists.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Pdoggg said:

In almost all countries schoolchildren are taught to revere nationalism, patriotism, and the legitimacy of the wealth of the elites.  In many countries religious conditioning also exists.

Our schools were fortunate to not have this plague  for many years until the fucking neoliberals got elected and with the help of ruthless capitalists sold out all public sectors. Now it’s schoolchildrens wet dream to become a rich, obnoxious ego-fixated influencer. Me me me.

Fuck I hate capitalists but sanctimonious neoliberals even more. PUKE!!!

• Like 1