Pattaya Music Festival 2022

Pdoggg

The following are the details so far of the Pattaya Musical Festival 2022 in August.  There will be some road closures in Pattaya and Jomtien gents.

First Week (three stages)
Date: August 5-6

Location: Pattaya Beach (Dusit Turn/North Pattaya Beach, Pattaya Soi 5-6, and Central Pattaya Intersection Beach

==========================

Second Week (one stage)
Date: August 12-13

================

Third week (one stage)
Date: August 19-20

==========

Fourth week
Date: August 26-27

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Ying Lee who will be performing at next month's Pattaya Music Festival is extremely popular with Issan folks.  Below is a dance remix of her biggest hit, "Your Heart For My Number" amd also her current hit, The Caffeine Song.

The Pattaya Music Festival will be held next month with many famous Thai singers and music bands.
A meeting was held at the Pattaya City Hall and was led by the Pattaya City Deputy Mayor Mr. Krissana Boonsawat. The Music Festival is aimed to boost tourism and the economy in Pattaya.

The four weeks of the Music Festival schedule is below:
First week on March 3rd to March 4th will have three stages at Pattaya Beach.

Second week on March 10th to March 11th will have one stage on Jomtien Beach.

Third week on March 17th to March 18th will have one stage on Jomtien Beach.

***On March 18th will have a stage at Koh Larn.

Fourth week from March 24th to March 25th will have one stage at Pattaya beach.

Famous Thai singers and music bands will be presented at the festival which include Nuvo, Big Ass, Cocktail, Paradox, Paper Planes, Palmy, Pujan Longmai, Thaitanium, Ying Lee, Tei Apiwat, Joey Boy, Wanyai + Mon and Tattoo Color.

https://thepattayanews.com/2023/02/11/pattaya-to-hold-music-festival-every-weekend-next-month/

52 minutes ago, Pdoggg said:

Ying Lee who will be performing at next month's Pattaya Music Festival is extremely popular with Issan folks.  Below is a dance remix of her biggest hit, "Your Heart For My Number" amd also her current hit, The Caffeine Song.

Sorry, but if all they play is Isaan music, I for one will not be there. I have been to two Isaan music venues, one in Pattaya at the area southern end of 3rd rd and another large venue in BKK.

Both of these played non stop. Never gave it a rest. You imagine that the guys in the bands would want a break, but no. Just incessant noise. It must be a cultural thing.

1 hour ago, Woodie said:

if all they play is Isaan music

There are various bands which plays different styles.  I just mentioned Ying Lee because she has a large fan base of Thai ladyboys and she performs Morlam style music.

Big Ass :movethatass:is one of the more famous bands and they play rock.  

For 19 years, Thai rock band Big Ass has given Thailand some of its most iconic rock anthems, like Len Khong Soong and Kar Noi Som Kuan Tai (I'm bad ... I know). Writing, producing and having full autonomy...

https://www.bangkokpost.com/life/arts-and-entertainment/1210213/different-cast-same-big-sound

However I'm sure most Pattaya mongers would rather hear Hotel California.