The ultimate ladyboy photo contest

Dan Miller

This forum these days contains hundreds, or more likely thousands of beautiful ladyboy photos. Of course everyone has his own favorites, but somewhere there is a shared preference.

So I propose to make a small contest, to see what’s the ‘All time favorite ladyboy photo’, in the following categories: ‘general’, ‘erotic’ and ‘kinky’.

Some ground rules:

1.       The photo has to be taken by yourself;

2.       Asian ladyboys only;

3.       Mention girls name, location and approx. date when you made the photo.

In a few weeks, I will collect all entries and put a vote together, where all BMs can participate and determine who can call himself the most creative highflyer behind the lens.

So for those on the ground, get to work :pic:. And for the others, time to take a deep dive into your personal archive :crazy: 

• Like 4

Allow me to start with my personal submission immediately:

General: Kayla, Apr. 2022, Bangkok; the most gorgeous smile someone can wish for.

image.jpeg.d26f390866ffb9448799be34b939b10b.jpeg

Erotic: Sugas, Feb. 2017, Bangkok; when looking in those eyes, I knew would have to beg for mercy.

image.jpeg.74b9dbee096468920ad744a97c8dd517.jpeg

Kinky: Lauren, Oct. 2019, Manila; she couldn't stop smiling, even while giving head.

image.jpeg.bb9050127f3ffddf4dc038b92ea39a8e.jpeg

• Like 4

Nice initiative Dan.   I will play but I am on the road (MNL) and not carrying my pic archives, so these are pics I've posted elsewhere in the Board and one from this trip I did not post in my TR as I did not have the heart to contradict the impression some BMs gleefully got of me as a washed-up monger :

General (NON-NUDE) :  Nancy  (Horsecock!)  Pattaya, March 2006

nancy01.jpg.92633ff90897f36cb723601c0ac52ad2.jpg

Erotic (NO COCK) :  Lily  (TJ's Diva Extraordinaire)  Pattaya, January 2019

Lily02.jpg.ea3c1cf0d4a4517a9d559515be62e6bc.jpg

Kinky (ANYTHING GOES):  PH sissies, Angeles City, last month

kinky.jpg.134dbb1fe3ffb38809bfd631df1258e1.jpg

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, seven said:

Oh my, little Fern! Wonder what ever became of her. I hope she was able to kick the pipe habit. She was a sweetheart.

First took her back in 2008 and again in 2009 from Guess Bar. Then again in these pictures from 2012 when she was at Temptations. She was looking much skinnier than before and on the ice I believe 

Lost contact after that for a few years and then saw her looking much healthier in November 2015 in Terminal 21 coming out of the cinema. As I was going in. Just nodded to each other as we were both with some else That’s the last time I saw her

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lone Ranger said:

2008 and again in 2009 from Guess Bar.

Yeah , I remember her from then, but also a few years later when she was in a pretty bad way.  Its easy to blame the girls for hitting the pipe , but in her case it was often the customers requests. I hope she's doing well today.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, seven said:

I hope she's doing well today.

Me too.

She was one of the lasses who actually didn’t go though the motions but actually craved sex. Had some good times with her. Also she bubbly and genuinely a funny person. It was sad to see her go down hill. As you say hope she’s doing well.

Miss Guess Bar, definitely my favourite ever bar in Bangkok 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, seven said:

Its easy to blame the girls for hitting the pipe , but in her case it was often the customers requests. I hope she's doing well today.

I’ve heard that about a few girls were customers have got them to get them drugs and got the lbs to smoke with them.

I first went to Thailand in 1991 and my uncle warned about the drugs and the consequences of them. Have to say apart from sidagra I haven’t even had an aspirin over there

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lone Ranger said:

I’ve heard that about a few girls were customers have got them to get them drugs and got the lbs to smoke with them.

Sadly I’m pretty sure it’s more common than you wanna know. I know of a few. One told me she made 5 times as much if she agreed to do it, a bit like the bareback bonus.
 One ladyman lit up in my bathroom in Patts. I had no idea what she was doing, thought she was cramming. I told her to stop right away. I don’t judge anyone or their habits, but messing around with drugs in Thailand is just stupid. 

• Like 3

On 6/28/2022 at 9:28 PM, Lone Ranger said:

I used Japanese silk cord rope.

They ever called you ‘saddit’?

I’ve  had that many times and I’m not even into BDSM.  They are a peaceful kind the Thais. It’s the buddism ,I guess.

• Like 1